The Truth of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stuck a finger in Cassandra's mouth and made her watch as her asshole slowly swallowed his massive length. The whole time, the switch of the plug to her ass had been to stretch her out. And it had worked. Tyrell buried himself in her ass in one long, slow thrust that made her eyes cross and all breath leave her. Cassandra panted and wheezed when he drew back that first time, scarcely able to believe it all fit inside her. A few minutes and a lot more lube later, he was pounding her ass as hard as her pussy and tugging on her nipple clamps. He'd given them both plenty of water between repetitions, but between the drool and all the fucking squirting, Damon had to wonder how she hadn't yet passed out from dehydration.

Watching his lover being bred and owned by someone else...it wasn't at all like being with Azarel. She at least had a habit of using and pleasuring both of them. This was much, much more humiliating...and fuck it if he wasn't still turned on by that. If it were anyone else, that would be a very different story, but...something about Tyrell, his consistent, immovable dominance was just...

"Master!" Cass screamed in ecstasy.

"Fhck," he moaned around the ring, feeling his cock dribble through the cage.

Even years ago, with hours on this thing, he'd never realized the true potential of the choke horse, especially with this vibrating plug. It was just...endless, inconsistent pleasure with no release. He'd long passed the point of rational thought, and keeping track of time? Forget it. They could've been here a few hours or a few days, and he wouldn't have known the difference. He barely noticed Tyrell shove a second plug in Cassandra's ass as he pulled out. He absolutely noticed when Tyrell took her down from the cross and tied her hands back, then put her on her knees right next to Damon.

"Now this is more like it," Tyrell laughed. "Two cock-drunk sluts to service at my beck and call."

He shoved that massive tool down Damon's throat, slowly pushing it all the way to the base and overwhelming his senses with the heat of Tyrell's sweat and exertion. He kept it there for a long time, until Damon's throat spasmed around the shaft from lack of air, unintentionally massaging it. Tyrell groaned in satisfaction when he was finally hard again, pulling back until only the tip was on Damon's tongue.

"Polish."

Damon swirled his tongue around the head, lapping up the faint leftovers of his cum from the hole. Then that too was taken away as Tyrell hauled Cass into full view by her hair. A leash was in his hand and linked to her collar as she wrapped her lips around his hardness and bobbed her head.

Tyrell looked down at Damon as he pet Cassandra's head. "So adorable, this one, once you get past all the sound and fury. So needy and submissive." He groaned and smiled smugly as he pushed his cock past her gag reflex and felt her moan around him. "That devotion, that drive..." Tyrell's smile softened a bit as the teasing note left his voice. "I can see why you love her so much."

Damon panted and tried to smile around the gag as he saw Cassandra's hips squirm.

"Don't worry, whore," Tyrell grunted, thrusting back and forth, deep in her throat. "I'll let your dick out to play soon, and then you can have your sloppy seconds." He growled and grabbed her hair, pulling the leash nice and tight. "Just as soon as I've finished marking my newest whore." His green eyes slipped shut. "Fuck, fuuuck...I should've tried this slut's throat sooner. So fucking eager..." He slapped his palm on the back of her head, forcing her to the root as her eyes rolled back. "Fucking—take it!"

Tyrell's balls tightened and twitched twice before he drew back enough to make her gag with every spurt, then further back to fill her mouth. With a cruel glint in his eye, he thrust back in, right to the back of her mouth, and made her gag and cough hard. Creamy white spurt from her nostrils a moment before he withdrew and let her breathe. Cassandra collapsed face-first onto his feet, wheezing and gasping for air. Her cheeks were completely flushed, making her scar stand out even more as her coherence slowly returned.

She coughed, expelling a few more drops of Tyrell's cum as it leaked from her nostrils. But the real picture came when he pulled her leash and made her crawl until her full body was in Damon's view, then ripped the plugs from her ass and pussy. Damon moaned and rolled his hips.

Tyrell. Bred. Every. Fucking. Hole.

A month she'd waited for him, and this huge bastard—their Master—had fucked all manner of sense out of his lover.

"Phlse," he moaned around the gag. "Phlse let me chm."

Tyrell smirked. "Let me cum, what?"

"Mhster."

He strode over and unbuckled the gag. "Good boy."

...

Tyrell took a good ten minutes to help the two recover from the intensity of their bondage. Massaging Damon's jaw, rubbing Cass's wrists and ankles, sponging them down. He even fed them dried meat and buttered bread. But he'd plugged Cass up again before too much leaked out and all the while kept touching and teasing them. Playing with Cassandra's tits, tugging Damon's nipples, groping their asses, even fingering both of them under the table while they ate. Damon's dick was still caged, and he was getting desperate.

So when they were finished with refreshments, he got off the chair and kneeled at Master's side.

"Please let me out, sir," he whimpered.

Tyrell arched an eyebrow at him. "And use that dick for what, whore?"

Damon glanced at Cass. "For fucking my lover."

"Your lover?" Tyrell asked cheekily.

Cassandra watched his face, eyes half-lidded as she bit her lip.

Damon's head bowed. "May I please fuck your toy, Master?"

Tyrell grinned and leaned down, thumbing Damon's mouth open while reaching for his cage. "Yes you may, my little cockwhore."

Then he stuck his tongue down Damon's throat and made him gag, keeping him there until the key clicked and cage came loose. By the time he pulled back, Damon was drooling, eyes cloudy.

"Thank you, sir."

Tyrell nodded to Cassandra. "Better get to it."

Damon rose to his feet and offered his hand to her. She smiled and took it, letting him lead her to the bed. Cassandra laid back, stretching her hands out to hold his. Their fingers interlaced as Damon loomed over her.

"I love you," he whispered.

"And I love you," she replied.

"I'm so—"

She shushed him with a finger on his lips. "No more apologies. I think watching us was punishment enough, don't you?"

Damon bit his lip and nodded. She reached down and removed the plug in her pussy, leaning back and spreading her legs in the air. Cassandra glanced away from Damon for a moment, smiling wider as she waited for him. Damon's cock had turned diamond hard as soon as it was set free, so pushing inside was no problem, especially given how much Tyrell had stretched her out.

Damon moaned, long and satisfied, as he felt her wetness squelch around him—realizing belatedly that thanks to the plugs, it wasn't just her wetness. He blushed furiously and looked at Cass to find a hint of mischief in her brown eyes. His head cocked curiously before he felt familiar hands on his hips. Damon froze.

"You didn't really think you were doing this alone, did you?"

Damon's only reply was a submissive moan as Tyrell's cock sunk into his ass, filling him utterly.

"You're my toys, my little cockwhore." Tyrell gripped Damon's neck, lightly choking him as he gently bit Damon's earlobe. "And I'm gonna make sure you never forget it."

Tyrell slowly pulled back, taking Damon's guts along with him, then forcing the air from his lungs when he drove back in, fucking Cassandra at the same time.

"Fuck," Damon squealed.

"Who am I, whore? Fucking scream it!"

"M-aaaster!"

...

Being stimulated from both sides was not an experience Damon had enjoyed often, and part of him was glad for that. As intense as his edging was, this was soooo much worse. After all that tease and relax, having his prostate pounded while he was fucking Cassandra—and knowing Master's cum was already inside her—was...

He came within the first minute, disappointingly quick in his mind. He should've known better. Now that the cage was off, Tyrell put them in every position he could think of, never allowing Damon to relax or soften.

Facing each other, with a cock in his ass. Doggystyle, with a cock in his ass. He laid Damon on his back and plowed his ass while Cass rode him, making him watch them kiss as Tyrell served as big spoon. Halfway through, Tyrell pulled out and thrust into Cassandra, making her shriek as both holes were filled. The stamina of mages and Templars, as they discovered, was not to be underestimated. As tired and sore as Damon felt, he was always up for another round, and that went double for Tyrell.

He lost count of how many times he came in Cassandra, how many times he bred her holes while being bred himself. Every time Damon came, Tyrell made sure his ass or mouth was filled with cock. A reminder.

Every. Time.

Until at last, even Damon's inexhaustible stamina was spent, and he flopped down on the bed, soaked with sweat and squirt and sperm.

"Time for your nightcap, whores."

At that, Damon's eyes slid open as Tyrell dragged Cass by the hair until she was sitting on Damon's face. He moaned until she sat down and smothered him.

"Eat up," Tyrell said glibly. "It's good for you."

Damon heard a faint moan from above before it turned to gagging and choking. His tongue stuck out to lap up his cum and Tyrell's as it leaked from both her holes. Long minutes passed like this, just feeding Master's toys, until Cass tensed up hard. Loud gagging came from above as Tyrell moaned in satisfaction. Then he ripped her off his cock and said something Damon couldn't hear through her thighs. A moment later, he could see and hear again, watching Cass climb off his face and straddle him. Her lips were closed tight. Too tight.

He caught on a moment before she kissed him, pushing Tyrell's cum deep in his mouth with her tongue. His eyes rolled back as Master stroked them both like the adorable pets they were. Cass drew back when it was done, tongue hanging out slightly as her eyelids sagged with exhaustion.

"One last polish, dearies."

Tyrell's spit and cum-streaked dick was pressed between them, and they gladly lapped up the remains.

He knelt beside them on the bed and kept petting their heads. "Well done, all." A grin. "You two are adorable together. Now sleep. You've earned it."

Tyrell pecked each of their foreheads and drew the covers over their entwined forms. Damon finally relaxed into his love, nuzzling her neck as she nestled her face against his hair.

"Rest now," Tyrell said softly. "I'll take care of everything until the morning."

Damon nodded, already half-asleep.

He barely stayed conscious long enough to feel the collars slip from their necks, or hear the faintly-whispered, "You'll be back, my little cockwhore. You both will."