The Truth of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-No sir..."

Tyrell turned his gaze to Cassandra. "The fuck are you doing? You think you're done just because you came?"

Cassandra bit her lip, staying silent. His dominant energy was completely different from Azarel's, far more forceful, but it didn't make her any less wet.

Tyrell pointed at a nearby nightstand. "Go open that drawer and bring back the first thing you find."

Cassandra slowly got herself moving on shaky legs, padding to the nightstand and opening its top drawer. Inside, there was a single metal device—a chastity cage made of intricate dwarven metal. Biting her lip, she strode back over to Damon's constantly groaning form.

"I'm not..." she hesitated, leaning in close to Tyrell, "you will release him, yes?"

He smiled reassuringly and whispered in her ear. "Of course, dear. Watching him cum all over himself is one of my favorite things. But I think he deserves a little punishment beforehand, don't you?"

Cassandra cast her gaze on Damon's bouncing ass, at the unrestrained moaning and pleading, and felt a bit of irritation climb into her chest. This fucking slut.

She leaned down and playfully slapped his cock, grabbing his attention.

"W-Wha?"

"Eyes down, cockwhore," Tyrell growled, pushing his head back into the pillows.

Cassandra gave him a few more slaps, the mix of pain and pleasure milking streams of precum but swiftly causing him to soften. From there, it was a surprisingly simple matter to lock the cage around his dick and balls. It was dwarven design, after all.

"Wha—fuck!" Damon shouted at the cold metal. "Not this shit again!"

"Ooooh yes, whore," Tyrell teased. "You earned this. You violated your partner's trust, after all. In fact..."

Tyrell grabbed his hips and pounded him a few more times, fast and hard, then pulled out entirely and let him sag into the bed. Damon loudly protested without words, but Tyrell gave him a smack on the ass to shut him up. He motioned to the drawer again, and Cassandra returned, digging deeper this time. She brought back a thick leather blindfold and a buckled strap with a dildo for a gag.

Tyrell grinned and motioned to the blindfold first. She gleefully slipped it over his eyes.

"Cass," he moaned.

She kissed him softly, tracing her tongue over his lips and drawing away with a smack that left his mouth open and panting for more. She gave it to him in the form of the dildo, wrapping the strap around his head and tightening it enough to shove it almost to the back of his mouth. It was adjustable, set in a ring so that part of it protruded out the front—and could be shoved in at any time. At the current setting, he gagged every so often, but his chest still rose and fell with ease.

"Good pet," Tyrell cooed, petting Cassandra's head. "Now go take a seat."

He waved to the desk chair, which she strutted to immediately. Cassandra sat and crossed her legs, feeling her wetness glide down her thighs as Tyrell picked Damon up once again. This time, he carried Damon to the table with the pulley machine, laying him down flat so his caged cock poked through a hole in the bottom. Cassandra tweaked her swollen clit as Tyrell tied Damon's limbs to each corner of the table, tight enough that he was completely helpless, then moved the machine into position with a large dildo attached to its front.

He poured another large dollop of lube on Damon's ass and the device itself, then slowly pushed it in. Damon groaned and tried to breathe through it, though he was still somewhat hyperventilating at its sheer size. It wasn't until it was all the way in that Tyrell turned the machine on. Some kind of lyrium device began to hum, and the pulley system turned and spun as the cock slowly sawed inside Damon.

Damon moaned as more lube dripped down his crack, whimpering when Tyrell patted his caged dick.

"That's a good look for you, Inquisitor," he mocked.

Damon groaned around the dildo in his mouth, gagging hard as he fruitlessly tried to squirm. Then Tyrell turned his attention to Cassandra and grinned as he approached her.

His green eyes alit on her pussy and the hand she had going to work. "Naughty, naughty. If you wanted attention, you could've just asked."

Tyrell pushed his desk next to the table with a loud grind, then came over and snatched Cassandra's wandering hand. He yanked her upright, the cold stone pressing on her bare feet, and bent her over the desk, shoving her face into the smooth, lacquered wood. Cass panted and bit her lip, trying not to give him the satisfaction of knowing just how much he was turning her on. She started to crack when he began tweaking her clit with those big, meaty fingers. The moment his other hand plunged two fingers inside her and curled toward her g-spot, she failed utterly.

A whorish, full-throated moan echoed from her lips, barely a foot away from Damon's face. He squirmed and whimpered, unable to even see what was happening. The machine in his ass just kept fucking him, slowly and surely plowing his ass heedless of his needs.

Cassandra felt a wave of heat settle on her back as Tyrell leaned over her, keeping up the pace of his fingers while he hissed in her ear.

"Tell me, pet: does he fuck you? Does he breed this slutty little pussy?"

Cass whimpered and bit her lip.

"See, we had a bet earlier, when I fucked him against that wall, that he didn't even get to be inside you. Just bent over and let you breed him like the little bitch he is." His fingers' motion quickened, making her gasp. "So, do you?"

Cassandra panted and gasped for breath. "I-I'm—nnf—the one who—uh, uh—gets bred, s-sir."

Tyrell hummed and raised his voice a bit. "Does he fill you up?"

"Y-Yes, sir. He fills me so nicely..."

"In what way, dear?"

She bit her lip. "Every—ngh fuck—e-every way."

"Hmm. And what about me?"

Cassandra looked to Damon, realizing he was once again asking permission. Damon moaned and whimpered, but slowly nodded. Cass felt a flush of arousal as she too nodded, blushing hard at the chuckle in her ear.

"Good pet," Tyrell whispered, sucking her earlobe between his teeth.

While she moaned and gasped, he took her wrists and tied them to Damon's collar.

"Now take it off," Tyrell whispered, tapping the leather blindfold. "I want him to watch."

"Fuck," she groaned as his fingers played with her clit.

Cassandra reached with her tied hands and awkwardly pulled the blindfold up and off his eyes. Damon blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the sudden light. When he saw Cass right in front of him in basically the same predicament, he squirmed and gagged on the dildo at the entrance of his throat, making his whole body tense and eyes roll back slightly.

Cassandra sneered playfully. "What a little whore, getting off on having your throat filled."

Tyrell smacked her ass hard, making her yelp. "I don't think you're in any position to be calling him a whore, Seeker."

She proved him right when she felt the massive head of his cock at her entrance. Though she was already soaked and still dripping, Tyrell lathered more lube over her lips and his dick. A fact she was very grateful for when he started the long, slow press inside.

"Ffffuuuuuck," she moaned hard, head lolling down over the edge of the desk.

Damon moaned and whined as Tyrell took his sweet time penetrating his lover. His hips squirmed as much as they could, which wasn't much.

"Mmmnnn," Tyrell growled, "fucking tight, this one."

With every centimeter he fed into her, Cassandra was made eminently aware of how much thicker he was compared to Damon or even Azarel. This bastard was a fucking monster, and he was stretching her apart almost enough to hurt. The excessive lube made the journey much more comfortable, though the sheer thickness of his tool still took her breath away.

"H-How—ngh—did you f-fit all this...ngh inside him?" Cassandra panted.

Tyrell chuckled and kneaded her ass cheeks. "Practice, dearie. Loooots and lots of practice."

Her breath hitched as she reached a particularly thick part of his cock. Then his hands landed on her hips and squeezed firmly.

"Look at him," he ordered. "Look at that little cuck, how much he's leaking."

It was true. With her head hanging partway off the edge of the desk, she could just make out a thin glob of clear precum leaking from his caged dick.

Tyrell yanked her hair and forced her head up a bit. "Look him in the eye. And don't you dare look away."

Cassandra obeyed and met Damon's violet eyes. She bit her lip almost hard enough to draw blood. Why the fuck was this turning her on so much? Either this man and Azarel were experts at implanting desire or they'd both managed to find the most perverse desires she didn't even know she carried. Seeing her lover being forced to watch another man claim her pussy was—

Tyrell pulled and powerfully thrust his hips forward.

His skin slapped against her soaked thighs as he plunged in to the hilt and filled her utterly.

"Fuck!" Cassandra shrieked, legs shaking as all the air was punched from her lungs.

He wasn't that big, but it felt like someone had shoved their whole arm up her pussy. His cock was so thick and deep, she simply couldn't adjust to it. Then he started moving, and she about blacked out then and there. There was no build-up, no more teasing or hesitation. His hips slapped her ass hard enough to sting as he mercilessly plowed her cunt while she tried to remember how to breathe.

Damon was squirming and moaning hard, both of which rapidly intensified when Tyrell reached to the side and pulled a cable linked to his machine. The pulleys suddenly turned into a blur as the lyrium engine cranked up dramatically. The dildo's new pace immediately splashed a bit of lube from his ass as it matched Tyrell's speed.

"Y'know," Tyrell grunted, "I had that thing made—ngh—from a mold of my dick. So—hngh—in a way, I'm fucking—unh—both of you."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Cassandra moaned, gasping out every other word.

At her most brutal, Azarel had been this forceful, but never this big, and Damon almost always made love to her so sweetly. This, though...this made her feel...used, in the filthiest sense of the word. Cassandra was so overwhelmed by all the sensation and degradation, she barely noticed the click as he slipped a collar around her neck.

"Take it, slut," he growled, yanking the collar and choking her.

Her eyes rolled all the way back in her head as she came around his cock. Tyrell noticed her legs spasming and shaking. He didn't slow down for a second.

"Do the rest of your friends know just how depraved you are?" he taunted.

Cassandra's tongue hung from limp jaws.

"That their almighty Inquisitor loves having his ass filled while his lover is bred by another, right—" thrust, "—in—" thrust, "—front of him?"

Tyrell released her collar, let her breathe for a moment, then yanked her head up by her hair and forced her to look at Damon, who looked just as coherent as she was. He was constantly moaning now, low and pitiful, unable to tear his eyes away from her violation. She managed to cup his face with her tied hands, trying to tug her face close enough to kiss his. Instead, Tyrell pulled her back by the hair and leaned over her, forcing his tongue into her mouth while he harshly pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits.

Cassandra moaned into his mouth, reveling in her helplessness as she felt another climax rapidly approaching.

Tyrell drew back enough to look in her glassy eyes and grin. "And their Seeker, his second, is a pitiful whore who spreads her legs for anyone with a big cock?" He smiled wider. "Or maybe even without one." He plunged in all the way and stayed there, grinding on her insides. "You did call your 'mutual acquaintance' a she."

"Mnnhh...yes, sir," she gasped.

"What. A. Slut."

Tyrell stood up straight and resumed slapping his hips against her ass, plowing her into the desk. He draped his body over hers and rocked his hips with fast, short strokes, tweaking her clit with one hand while the other pushed the dildo gag all the way in and forced Damon to choke on it.

"Fuck!" Cassandra moaned, watching his eyes roll back.

Her legs tensed for a moment, then went utterly limp as her pussy sprayed Tyrell's thighs. Her head sagged over the edge of the desk, spinning and unfocused, though she still managed to see Damon's caged cock dribble a steady stream of white as the machine fucked it out of him. Tyrell grabbed her short hair and jerked her head back once again.

"You two really are whores," he growled, "bought and paid for with that little gem." He nodded to the discarded box. "And I'm gonna get every penny's worth out of you."

With that, he groaned and plunged in to the hilt as he filled Cassandra with his cum.

...

Getting to see the choke horse utilized firsthand was...far more arousing than it should've been. After his first orgasm, Tyrell turned off Damon's fucking machine and untied him only to shackle his hands behind his back. He made sure to give them both plenty of water and a moment to catch their breath. Then promptly strapped Damon to the devilish mount while Cassandra watched.

She, on the other hand, was gagged with her own panties and mounted on the X-cross, which could apparently be pivoted as much as 90 degrees, from upright to laying down. Currently, she was upright in full view of her lover as the U-clamp tightened around his balls. He grimaced and cast her a pitiful look as Tyrell removed the dildo from his gag, leaving only the large ring behind.

"Ready for the real thing, my little cockwhore?" he taunted.

Then without waiting for an answer, he sat and plunged his cock into Damon's throat for a brief moment. Tyrell pulled back just enough to let Damon breathe, but not so much as to take his cock off his tongue. Cassandra watched in horny fascination as her lover began choking himself on that massive cock, rocking back and forth and stretching his own balls while a massive buttplug vibrated in his ass. His cock was still caged and dripping, twitching every time he met Cassandra's eyes.

She, on the other hand, was completely unstimulated save for a small plug in her pussy.

"I plan on filling you to the brim," Tyrell had said as he pushed it in, keeping all his cum safely stored deep inside.

Cassandra moaned helplessly as Damon gagged on thick cock over and over, until his dick twitched and let out a small spurt of clear precum.

Tyrell smirked and sighed. "Y'know, of all the whores this dick has choked over the years, you're the best cock-polisher I've ever had." He pet Damon's hair. "With that tongue and throat, and that tight, slutty ass of yours. You never leave anything behind." Tyrell stood and leaned over, plunging in to the hilt and plugging his throat with cock. "Now get it nice and wet, whore. I have more breeding to do."

Cassandra watched Damon's eyes roll back as he slowly lost consciousness only to gasp and hack himself awake when Tyrell ripped his tool loose and stomped toward her. Tyrell adjusted the cross, leaning her back just enough to put her pussy on his hip level, but not so much that she couldn't watch Damon squirm. He grinned and lined himself up with her pussy as he removed the plug and used her own wetness to push it into her ass. She groaned around her panties as he filled both holes, this time starting at a slow, steady pace that made her head go fuzzy.

"Does it turn you on," he whispered huskily as he tweaked her nipples, "watching me turn him into a cockwhore? Stripping him of any shred of dignity or willpower until he's completely and helplessly addicted to my cock?" He smirked. "It's all right. I won't tell."

Cassandra turned from him to Damon, watching him squirm and groan as the inconsistently vibrating plug steadily drove him out of his mind. She moaned and nodded, blushing furiously.

Tyrell chuckled. "Well don't worry, slut. You'll get there soon enough."

She closed her eyes and panted as he sped up and rubbed her clit.

...

How...how long had they been at this? And why wasn't he slowing down? Tyrell had taken his time fucking her, making her squirm and pant and moan. Contrary to last time, he'd been very deliberate about his pace, until he forced her to ride the edge with no end in sight. She was utterly lightheaded, could barely think or even remember her own name. At which point he pulled her panties from her mouth and spoke for the first time in—

"Beg me, whore. Beg me to let you cum."

She didn't hesitate. "Please," she moaned pitifully, "please, sir. Please let me cum. I need to—"

He thrust in hard, cutting her off. "Who am I?"

"W-Wha—"

"Who am I, whore?"

Cassandra bit her lip and looked at Damon, who was in the same edging state and utterly insensate. Now she understood exactly what he'd been through years ago, on that last day. And fuck if she wasn't weaker than him, because this was only a few hours and—

Tyrell slapped her tits. "I asked you a fucking question."

Cassandra panted and met his intense green eyes. "M-Master."

Another slap. "Louder."

"Master!"

Damon looked up at them, barely coherent.

"That's right. And does Master fuck you better than he does?"

"I-It's..." she glanced at Damon, "different, not b-better."

Tyrell plunged in hard, fucking a little splash out of her while he squeezed the sides of her neck. "Whose cock makes you cum harder?" he growled.

"F-Fuck, Master, please!"

"Answer the fucking question!" Tyrell squeezed harder, watching her redden.

Her head was spinning, light, vision blurry with arousal and lack of air. It was like being broken on Azarel's cock all over again.

"Yours, Master," she wheezed.

The pressure eased a bit. "What was that?"

"Yours, Master," she panted.

He let go of her neck. "Louder, slut."

"Yours, Master," Cass groaned.

Tyrell slapped her tits and pulled her nipples, fucking up into her hard enough to make her yelp. "I said louder!"

"F-Fuck—yours, Master!"

As soon as she screamed, her eyes flew open as he frigged her clit in rapid circles, pounding her with slow, hard thrusts that filled her completely. He hadn't fit at first, but like he'd said with Damon, with a little lube and a lot of practice, Cassandra now fit him like a glove. She dribbled around his filling length, moaning whorishly until he stuck two fingers down her throat and forced her eyes to roll back.

Tyrell gripped her hair tightly and growled in her ear, breath hitching. "Good whore."

She hissed and panted as she felt him twitch in her pussy, filling her once again.

...

Several more times, this repeated. Tyrell would edge her until she screamed humiliating things, or force her to climax over and over until she begged for mercy—which he would only give after she begged him to cum inside her. Every time, he changed something about her bondage: gagging her with her panties (which he taunted her about, since they'd been soaked before she stripped and joined them), tying her breasts in a rope harness that stretched down across her crotch, hanging weights off her nipples and clamping her clit. Every time Tyrell filled her pussy, he went back to the choke horse and forced Damon to suck him hard again.

Every so often, if he did well enough, Damon would be allowed a minute of hard, constant vibration in his ass. Every time, he tried to grind on the plug and make himself cum. Every time, Tyrell cut it off before he could. And the minutes that followed would be spent trying to stay sane while being forced to watch Tyrell break Cassandra. It wasn't until he shifted the X-cross and her legs to bend backward that Damon caught onto what he was really doing. He was claiming her, every bit of her. Tyrell tied her ankles to the upper arms of the cross, such that her legs hung out in front of her. The plug in her pussy stayed where it was, and copious lube was slathered on his cock.