The Truth of Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drop of pre-cum connected to my underwear stretched and then snapped, resolving to a thick clear gobbet hanging from the tip of my cock.

I pulled my underwear down further making sure my balls were out, absently—dumbly-saying "My fucking balls..."

She watched.

"Mmmmm..."

I couldn't wait one second longer. I had to pound this fucking cock NOW.

"OK. I want you to turn over..." she started to move instantly, "get on your hands and knees...Good."

"Now rest your chest on the sofa," I instructed, "and then reach back with both hands and spread your ass for me."

There was a slight pause as she processed this idea, but then she did it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

She stretched her cheeks wide, making the skin where her buttocks joined below her asshole taut. There was a faint curl of black hair all around the little bud and this made me crazy in some way I can't explain or deny.

I grasped my cock and started to pump, my balls bouncing hard with every tug upwards.

"That's it," I encouraged, "get your fingers a little closer to your little asshole—YES, like that! Now pull just a bit..."

The tiny hole stretched for a moment then opened ever so slightly.

"Fuck! Show me your fucking asshole, you cunt! You fucking love it!!" I almost screamed.

"I'm showing you my asshole!" she echoed, in a voice tinged with delirium and glee, like she couldn't believe what she was doing but saying it out loud made it feel better. And it did. For both of us.

Fucking hairy little, tight asshole."

She wiggled her hips, impossibly drawing my eyes even more to the target of my lust

"Fucking turn over!!" I hissed.

She quickly flipped onto her back.

"Legs up!" and without hesitation she got back into the position she was in before.

"Pull your pussy lips open—I gonna cum!!"

"Oh fuckohfuck!!" her hands slid down her thighs and she placed the tips of her fingers at the edge of her fat little pussy lips. She tried to stretch them open but they were so slick she immediately lost her grip.

With an urgency I was grateful for, she readjusted and pinched her lips between her thumb and forefinger of each hand, pulling her cunt wide open, the matted hair sucking at either side as they parted.

"Stay right there, I'm gonna cum in your little fuck hole," I said as I moved forward to position myself above her gaping cunt.

Her vagina opened, just like her asshole had. As if it knew what it was supposed to do, what SHE was born to do—to take cum in her holes—and my fist flew across my cock as a flurry of hot white cum began to spurt in the air.

The first rope arced across her pubes and onto her belly and I adjusted to aim my slit right at her opening.

The next 3 shots splashed against the rim of her cunt, clinging for just an instant before it slid home into her hot, wet tunnel.

"Keep looking at my fucking cock! Keep looking!!"

Her hips absentmindedly bucked up and down gently as my cum covered and filled her and she stared with a glazed look in her eyes at this, what, defilement?

No—tribute.

It was a tribute and one that was absolutely, anciently, appropriate.

After a moment, her fingers let go of her swollen lips and with her right hand she scooped the cum on her belly onto the pads of 3 fingers. Then, dragging them through the mess in her pubes, she gathered that up as best she could.

Once a large glob was lolling from her now coated fingers, she jammed them up her snatch and stirred her hand around violently, making sure to smear every surface of her inner walls.

Her left hand went to her clit and furiously rubbed it in a wide circle, violently yanking the little red nub from side to side.

I ran my forefinger of my right hand alone the opening of my cock, lubing it with some of the cum that was still dribbling out of me, and stuck that finger in her hairy asshole, up to the second knuckle.

As I did, she bucked again-once. High off the couch as her orgasm wracked her body. The cheeks of her ass hit the cushion once more and her pale thighs twitched in a spasm of sexual pleasure.

I stared transfixed at glorious ruin of her hairy cunt as I popped my finger out of her tight pucker.

Her legs were wide. A froth of whipped cum clung to her fingers and around the edges of her vagina. My pants were around my ankles with my softening cock starting to drool the remaining cum of my orgasm onto their living room carpet.

Something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye-a flash of movement near the front steps.

The doorknob was turning.

12