The Try Outs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

Soon the scene shifted and the camera was filming the interior of a car. The picture was a little dark but it didn't seem to be dark outside. And then David realized that the camera must have been in a car parked right next to the one it was filming. The person behind the camera was shooting through the tinted side window of the car they were in.

In the car being filmed, sitting in the passenger seat was a young black man in a white tee shirt. He was a wide receiver for the Abilene Eagles named Ricky Carlisle. Ricky was sitting rigid in his seat, looking nervously at the person beside him. And that person was Amanda Banes. Mrs. Banes had slid out from behind the steering wheel and was perched in the middle of the seat, more or less facing the camera. She was sitting very close to the young man next to her, her eyes locked on his. She was wearing a sleeveless little blouse that was unbuttoned and knotted together just beneath her gently heaving bosom. Amanda's right hand was gripping Ricky's shoulder like she was holding him in place. Her left hand wasn't visible but it looked like it might be laying on the receiver's leg just below the window.

David could then clearly hear Ricky say..."Mrs. Banes. I don't know about this. Maybe it's not such a good idea."

As he spoke, Ricky was shifting rather awkwardly in his seat

"You don't like it? You want me to stop?" Amanda asked with a pouty little smile.

David noticed that Amanda's left shoulder and her upper arm were flexing rhythmically as she leaned towards the squirming young man.

"Holy shit!' David thought...She must be playing with his cock!' He was so amazed that he was speechless for the moment, unable to tear his eyes from the TV.

"Ahhh!... Damn Mrs. Banes! ...Nooo!....Unnn!... That feels great!...It's just... Jenna said she'd be looking for me...If she catches us...Oh Goddd!..." Ricky moaned, his right hand gripping the edge of the window frame hard as some unseen twist of Amanda's hand made him rise up in his seat.

"She'll never know! ...And look how juicy you're getting!...And so hard!... I don't think this is going to take very long, do you baby?..." Amanda taunted leaning a little more heavily over Ricky and accelerating her arm movement. As she leaned towards the panting young man, her melon shaped breasts threatened to spill out of the gaping blouse that was struggling to contain them.

"Unnn!...Goddd!...Nooo!...Not if you keep doing that!..." Ricky gasped, his shoulders starting to rock as he hunched up into Amanda's coaxing hand.

"Oh God Jenna!...That's your mother!...How can she do that?..." David gasped, finally turning his amazed gaze towards the blonde sitting next to him. As he did so he realized that his own cock was hugely swollen and that Jenna's little hand was resting on it, rubbing it warmly through the front of his jeans.

"I told you she was a terrible flirt didn't I? And besides, she's left handed! I don't hear Ricky complaining, do you? Boys are so easy!" Jenna purred, shifting her grip and rubbing David's bloated cock crown through his pants with her thumb and forefinger.

"Ahh Godd!...Wait!...Jenna...Easy!..." David groaned, as lightning bolts of excitement rocketed through his loins. It had taken him a moment to notice that Jenna was fondling him through his pants. But it only took him an instant to realize that his cock was throbbing frantically at her touch and that his balls were already drum taut and on the point of exploding. He had never gotten this turned on so quickly before. It was all he could do to keep himself from coming and he hadn't even touched this girl yet. What the hell was going on!

Jenna could feel David's arousal too in the way he feverishly pressed upwards into her coaxing hand. That was the Viagra working, a girl's best friend. She started to move her hand a little faster.

"Look!...You're going to miss the best part!.." Jenna said with a smile, nodding towards the screen.

In a feverish daze, David looked back at the TV. Ricky's head was tipped back and he was sucking air in panting little breaths as his whole upper body trembled and heaved.

"Ahh!...Ahh!...Ahhh!..." he was gasping, a line of sweat breaking out on his brow.

Amanda tightened her grip on Ricky's shoulder, straightening up so that she was looking down on him with sparkling eyes. Her left shoulder and upper arm started moving in an even faster rhythm.

"Come on baby!...You're close, aren't you?!...Do it!...Umm Hmm!...Do it for me!...Give it up!..." the smiling older woman urged.

"Nahhh!...Goddd!..." the young black man cried jamming his shoulders back into his seat. Then a greasy bolt of come arced in the air past Amanda's pistoning arm and splatted wetly on the windshield.

"Oh yeah!...That's it!...That's it!..." Amanda purred, her arm movements never slowing as the first jet of come was followed by an urgent flurry of spurts that she turned towards the open window.

"That's it!...Come for me baby!...Oh yeah!...So much come!...You're making me all sticky!..." the shameless blonde teased as she continued to relieve the gasping young man of his load. One of the last visible jets of sperm flew right towards the camera lens that was recording this sordid little scene, smacking the closed window in front of the camera.

This lewd display along with Jenna's relentlessly pressuring palm was too much for David. With a strangled cry of embarrassment, he stiffened up on the couch. He tore his eyes from the TV and looked at Jenna with an expression of total disbelief in his eyes. He made a weak effort to twist his hips away from her, but she simply leaned a little further in the direction he moved, keeping her hand moving steadily on his cock.

He was past the point of being able to hold it anyway. His balls gave a terrific lurch and suddenly he was spewing a rapid fire stream of come into his shorts.

"Unnn!...Ohhh!...Nooo!..." he groaned, reflexively hunching up into Jenna's compelling hand.

Jenna returned David's anxious look with one of delight as his orgasm overwhelmed him. Her amused smile grew even broader at his obvious distress. She could feel the searing heat of his come through his jeans as it accumulated in a wet puddle beneath her hand. She continued to rub him off in time with his pounding orgasm.

'Ohh ohh!...Someone's making a mess!" she giggled as a dark wet stain spread across the front of David's jeans under her pressing palm. Her mother would give her bonus points for making him come in his pants. Their plan was working perfectly.

"Oh God. Jenna! I'm so sorry! I don't usually...I mean...I don't know what...I didn't mean to do that!" the embarrassed young man stammered, shifting around awkwardly on the couch. His sodden pants and underwear were growing cold quickly and sticking against his loins. He was so deeply mortified he didn't know what to do or say.

"You don't have to make a federal case out of it David. Let's just say that you're happy to see me." Jenna said, giving his still engorged tool a squishy squeeze.

Then Jenna stood up and moved to stand directly in front of David who remained squirming self consciously on the couch.

"But if you want to make it up to me..." she said, reaching down for the hem of her denim skirt and starting to shimmy it up towards her waist..."I'd be happy to show you where to start..." she purred, pulling her little skirt all the way up. She wasn't wearing any panties. She moved her feet apart, completely exposing her bare pussy to the astounded young quarterback.

David had never seen anything as enticing as Jenna's little clam. He couldn't help himself from gaping at the seductive apex of her loins. The blonde's pussy was completely shaved, a glowing pink mound that was bisected by two fleshy lips.

Jenna smiled down at the hungry look in David's eye as he stared at her little treasure. She raised one booted foot, put it on the couch next to his knee and turned her leg out. This made her groin tip up and opened her puffy labia into an inviting O right in front of David's gaze.

At this lurid display, David's eyes grew wide and his still raging hard-on almost ripped through his slimy pants.

Jenna reached out with one hand and gripped the back of his head.

"Well darlin'?...Don't you want to taste it?.." she purred, pulling David's face into the center of her groin.

"Mmumpff!" the bewildered young football player responded as Jenna pressed his face hard into her dewy crotch.

"Ummfff!...Ummm!...Ahhh!..." he moaned, tentatively swiping his tongue through her greasy channel. He could feel a surge of moisture dampen his lips as he parted her labia with his tongue.

"Oh yeah!...That's good baby!... Lick your way up to my clit then kiss it like you mean it!..." Jenna urged, grinding eagerly into David's upturned face.

David followed her instructions and moved up to her clit. He encircled that swollen little bud with his lips, sucking gently and worrying it with his tongue.

"Oh shit baby!..Yeah!...Like that!..." Jenna enthused, staggering briefly in response to David's avid mouth. She locked her long fingers in his hair to regain her balance and then slammed his face harder into her moistening pussy.

"Ummm!...Ummm!...Ummm!..." David grunted, eagerly feasting on the succulent center of Jenna's loins.

The lanky blonde could feel an orgasm building but she had no intention of letting David get her off like this. She let him lick and suck her for a moment longer and then she pulled his face away from her juicy tunnel.

Using the hand she had tangled in his hair, she turned his face up to hers as she said..."Take off your pants darlin'! Show me how they do it back in Minnesota.."

It took David a couple of seconds to digest what Jenna was saying. He didn't have any experience with women as sexually aggressive as the sexy blonde looming over him.

But as she continued to smile down on him, David got moving. He kicked off his shoes, undid his belt and wrestled his gooey pants and shorts off.

Jenna had reached behind her while he was doing that and poured them two more shots of Jaeger. When David got his pants off she was pleased to see that his cock was rigidly erect, jutting up from his loins like a missile ready to launch.

She held a shot in each hand and passed him one.

"Here you go Davey. Now don't spill any!" she said smiling.

Then she bent her knees, reached in and closed her fist around the base of his throbbing tool. With her free hand she brought her drink to her lips and waited for David. As he raised his glass and hesitantly began to drink, Jenna neatly polished off her shot with a quick snap of her wrist and dropped her glass on the couch. At the same time she stripped her other hand up the length of his shaft, gave his swollen knob a vicious little twist then drove her fist back down to his balls.

This quick, brisk stroke caught David by surprise. He gasped with excitement right in the middle of his drink. The burning liquid went down the wrong way and he started sputtering and coughing. The fiery alcohol seemed to explode behind his eyes as he gasped and choked and tried to catch his breath. He dropped his glass on the couch too.

"I warned you." Jenna said, reaching up for her cowboy hat and sending that sailing over the back of the couch.

With her eyes burning into David's, and her hand still firmly clutching the root of his erection, she straightened up and straddled his knees. David was still gasping and coughing. But he couldn't help but think that the blonde looked amazing standing there with her eyes blazing, her succulent breasts heaving beneath her shirt and her little denim skirt nothing more than a wide band of material around her waist.

"Put your hands up" Jenna instructed as she got on her knees over David's lap. She shimmied forward and edged her knees apart until her swollen labia were spreading around the tip of his prick.

David's head was spinning. He was still trying to catch his breath. But the feel of Jenna's searing folds parting over his knob, those meaty lips slowly engulfing more and more of him had his heart racing with excitement. He could feel the blood pounding in his cock above her tightly ringing fingers. He couldn't believe how hard he was after having come just a few minutes earlier.

"Oh God Jenna. You feel so good. I've never met anyone like you before. I can hardly believe this is happening" David murmured.

"Do you believe it now?" Jenna hissed, dropping her loins and taking half of David's eager cock inside her.

"Ahhh!" he cried as the tight, moist sheath of Jenna's vagina surrounded him. He dropped his hands and jammed them into the couch, reflexively hunching up into the press of her loins.

Jenna smiled down at him and raised herself up until just the very head of his member remained inside her. She let him squirm and buck upwards but held herself above him, not allowing him to get any deeper inside.

"Godd Jenna!...Please?" David groaned.

"Please what darlin'? Please this?" she taunted, putting her hands on David's shoulders and dropping on him like a stone. She was so tight that she didn't open for him easily. In fact her plummeting pussy frictioned his tender flesh quite painfully as she knew it would.

"Phwahhh!" David cried, putting a hand on her hip and tying to hold her off just a bit as Jenna's searing cunt enveloped him. His drum taut erection was getting raw and inflamed and still he couldn't help himself from hunching upwards into the blonde's leeching interior.

Oh Jenna knew exactly what she was doing. She raised up a little, inviting David to thrust himself into her while at the same time leaning forward and rocking her hips up and down in an enticing fuck rhythm. That got him going like she knew it would.

Suddenly David's shoulders were pulling back, his thighs stiffening as he responded to her practiced seduction. He started hammering into the tempting blonde.

The heat and arousal in his loins were so intense that David couldn't even form a coherent sentence.

"I!...I!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he grunted as he frenziedly bucked up into Jenna's receptive loins.

"Umm Hmm!...That's it!...Oh yeah!...Fuck it!...Hard baby!...Like that!...Yeah!...Like that!...Fuck me!..." Jenna enthused, her eyes flashing with anticipation.

"Unn!...Unn!...Oh Goddd!..." he moaned, the sweat starting to pour down his chest from his exertions.

Jenna could feel David's throbbing cock expand that extra little bit inside her like they always did just before they came.

"That's it!...Give it to me!...Come me, baby!...Come inside me!...Let me feel you shoot it!..." she encouraged, spreading her knees to open herself completely to David's pummeling.

David couldn't restrain himself any longer. He reached out for Jenna's hip and pulled her down onto his pistoning cock. He jammed himself as deep inside her as he could as his balls drew up agonizingly tight. He dug his toes into the carpet and raised her up on the arch of his quivering thighs.

"Ngahhhh!..." he cried as his balls convulsed in a wracking spasm and he launched a gusher of sperm into Jenna's womb.

That first spurt was followed by another and another, each searing jet of come propelled by an aching wrench of his testicles.

Jenna's eyes widened with her own excitement at the feel of David's burning come spraying inside her. That was all she needed to set her off. Her tight pussy locked on his tool and then started convulsing in ever growing spasms as her orgasm swept though her.

"Ohh!...I can...I can feel...every drop...you're shooting...in me!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...That's it!..." Jenna gasped with her eyes closed, helplessly clenching and unclenching on David's shuddering pole. Her convulsing loins were coaxing every drop of come he had out of him.

David looked up at the blonde beauty writhing on his loins with amazement. No sex he had ever had could even compare with this. And still his taut testicles continued to twitch and lurch, jetting his sperm into Jenna's swampy interior.

Jenna looked down into David's adoring gaze, biting her lip with her own excitement as he bucked and heaved up into her. Eventually she could feel that he was just about done coming inside her. But he was still as hard as when they had started. She wondered if he was ever going to figure out about the Viagra.

Keeping her seat on his unyielding erection, she reached for the glasses on the couch and put them on the table just behind her. She grabbed the bottle of Jaeger and poured two more shots all without losing her perch on David's persistent hard-on.

David was surprised himself that he was still hard. And all of Jenna's shifting around as she made the drinks was sending unexpected thrills of excitement darting through his overworked groin. It wasn't possible that he could do it again already, was it?

Jenna could feel what David was feeling. She didn't know if she could fuck him to the point of complete exhaustion but she was sure going to try. She tried to relax herself so that at least some of the accumulated come inside her could dribble out, otherwise she'd never be able to work up any friction for the next round.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off darlin'? It's getting a little warm in here!.." she asked, her eyes sparkling as she started undoing her blouse in front of him. She opened each button down to her waist and then undid the sleeves. Gracefully she pulled the open shirt up over her head and then dropped it on the couch. Then she moved her hands up, cupped her rosy tits in her palms and gave them each a squeeze.

"My God Jenna! You are so gorgeous!" David exclaimed. His eyes were locked on Jenna's captivating young breasts. They were two delectable, creamy mounds, not unusually large but fully rounded and tilting up arrogantly from her chest.

David's eyes were drawn to her nipples, two crimson buds surmounting her puffy, maroon aureole. Jenna's splayed fingers were casually strumming across them and David watched spellbound as those two points darkened and stiffened and extended a full half inch from the end of each breast. He could see them actually quivering in air like they were begging to be rolled around on the flat of his tongue.

Jenna could feel a new excitement surging through the stiff cock that was still impaling her. She reached for one of the shot glasses and brought it up to her chest. She tipped a little of the liquor onto the upper swell of her tit then moved the glass down to catch the drops that trickled down off her nipple.

"Want a sip?" she asked.

David leaned towards that alluring boob like he was in a dream. Jenna managed to feed him the shot before she allowed him to latch onto her breast. David couldn't help himself from hunching up into her pussy when her spiky nipple first dragged across his tongue.

Jenna let him indulge himself for a moment and then she put a hand on his neck and pushed him off. She picked up the other shot from behind her, dribbled some of the schnapps on her other tit and held the glass under that nipple for David to sample as well.

"This one's feeling ignored" she purred as David eagerly leaned toward this newly offered treat. He drank off the burning liquor quickly so that he could get at that other breast.

This time, he inhaled as much of her tit into his gaping mouth as he could. Jenna wrapped her arms around David's head and pulled him tight against her chest. At the same time she started to fuck him again, starting off gently, just rising and falling about an inch or two as she got a steady rhythm going.

All the schnapps and all the sex had David lost in a lust and alcohol fueled world of his own. He wrapped his arms around Jenna's waist and lifted her from the couch as he batted around her nipple with his tongue.

Jenna couldn't have been happier. She clutched David's waist with her knees and continued to lever herself up and down on his tool.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers