The Try Outs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Umm!...Umm!..Ummff!..." David grunted, answering the thrust of Jenna's loins by tightening his butt and hunching up into her with some eager thrusts of his own.

"That's it lover!...Fuck me you fucker!...I love it!...Give it to me!..." Jenna purred, writhing like a snake on his madly thrusting boner.

David couldn't understand how he could still be doing this. His cock was on fire, his balls were starting to ache and still he couldn't stop fucking into the blonde cowgirl's searing pussy.

They were both getting pretty sweaty and it was getting hard for David to keep his grip on her. He lurched over to the wall and pressed Jenna against it as he continued to hammer himself up inside her.

For her part, Jenna held on to David's neck with one hand and crossed her legs behind his back, giving him a straight shot into her womb. With her free hand she reached back underneath her ass and cupped his balls in her hand.

"You've got another load for me don't you lover?...I can feel it!..." she said slowly closing her hand tighter and tighter on his nuts.

"Ummf!...Ummmf!...Ahhh!..." David groaned gutturally against the pneumatic tit that he was still slavering over.

"Are you going to give it to me?..." Jenna demanded in a breathy whisper.

"Are you?" she purred, extending one long finger up behind David's balls and stabbing her sharp fingernail into his perineum.

"Are you?" she demanded, twisting her hips so that her bony cervix scraped across the underside of David's cock crown.

It was all too much for the excited young athlete.

"Oh Goddd!.." he cried, finally coming up for air from Jenna's crimson breast. He stiffened up and leaned back to drive himself as deeply into her as he could. His balls gave a painful lurch and he began to ejaculate once more.

"Nahh!..Ahhh!...Shit!..." he groaned as his loins convulsed and he spilled yet another load into Jenna's scorching pussy. Only this time each spurt burned through his length like a searing needle. And there was a growing ache in his groin with every spasm that wracked his balls.

Jenna could feel him cringing as he spewed another load inside her and she smiled secretly at his distress.

"That's it!...Um Hmm!...Yess!...Give it to me!...I love it when you shoot inside me!... Um Hmm!... All of it!..." Jenna hissed, squeezing and twisting David's testicles in a way that had him coming in huge, wracking spasms.

The feel of his searing sperm spurting inside her set off another mini orgasm in Jenna's loins. It wasn't as powerful as her earlier one but it gave her a nice warm glow just the same. She pulled her knees up a little and bore down on his quivering spear, wringing the juice from him while her little heels dug into his butt..

David groaned as he felt the heat of Jenna's juices surrounding his tool. The little cowgirl looked down into his fluttering eyes with a smile, giving his balls a sharp twist and then releasing them.

"Unnn God!...Jenna!...Easy!..." David groaned and then..."Nahhhh!..." as she gave his cringing nuts a sharp little slap. That little whack generated another minor spurt of goo, even though he was sure he was done.

"Don't!.." he gasped as she spanked his balls again. But this time there was nothing more there for her to get, at least not for now.

David's legs felt like they were turning to jelly and now that he had come again, he was all out of adrenalin. He struggled to disengage the sweaty blonde who was still hanging from his neck. But Jenna seemed quite content to have him hold her up while she writhed on top of his dwindling cock.

Finally David had to take a knee and only then did Jenna unfold her legs to stand in front of the sweaty young man. She steadied herself by opening her stance. She tangled her hand in David's hair and once again turned his face up to hers. Then she raised one knee and rested it on his shoulder. In so doing she opened up her come filled vagina right in front of his eyes.

David couldn't help but stare at all the frothy juice oozing out of her slit.

Jenna's eyes were sparkling down into his.

"Do you want to lick it lover? Do you want to clean all that up for me?"

As lewdly arousing as it was to watch the creamy trail seeping down Jenna's inner thigh, David wasn't too keen to find out how his it tasted.

"Unnn...Jenna!...Goddd!...You're really killing me here!...What I really need is a shower." David replied, ducking Jenna's lurid suggestion.

Jenna raised her knee and rubbed it against his cheek. She tightened her fingers a little more in his hair, pulling his face closer to her loins and said..."I could make you do it if I wanted to. You know that don't you?"

David felt like a wrung out dish rag. He didn't doubt that at that moment Jenna could make him do just about anything.

"I know you could. Whatever you want Jenna." David said meekly.

"Why darlin'? You don't have to look so scared. Cream pie is an acquired taste. Didn't the girls back in Minnesota ever give you any? Well, we can save that for another time..." she said, releasing his hair and dropping her leg down. She swung her foot forward under David's balls and pressed the front of her ankle against his cock.

"Now why don't you just go take that shower while I give my mother a call and tell her I'm staying over..." she said, rubbing her foot against his overused genitals.

"She still worries about me you know. I'll join you in a couple of minutes. There's nothing more fun than a slippery shower fuck don't you think?..." Jenna purred, jogging her foot up into his balls to emphasize her lewd suggestion.

"Unnn!...Sure!...That'd be great!..." David answered, lurching to his feet and back pedaling towards the bathroom. What he was really hoping was that Jenna would just leave so he could get some rest.

"But it's getting kind of late Jenna. And I've got a big day tomorrow. Would it be O.K. if I called you tomorrow after try-outs. We could go out or do something then. .." David continued, kind of clasping his hands together in front of himself in an almost comical attempt at modesty.

"I've really got to get some rest. But I'd love to see you tomorrow." David was almost pleading.

Jenna didn't move or say anything for a few moments. She just left David there dangling. Finally she strode over to the couch to pick up her shirt.

"Of course baby. I sort of forgot about your big day. Why don't you hit the shower. I'm just going to call Amanda and see what she's doing..." Jenna said, grabbing her purse and rummaging around in it for her cellphone.

"Now you promise you're gonna' call me tomorrow. There's lots of places I'd like to show you after you impress all the coaches out on the field tomorrow. We're staying right here at the hotel. Just call the switchboard O.K.?" Jenna said even as she was dialing a number on her cell phone.

"Oh yeah! I will! That was great Jenna! Amazing! I'll call you for sure! Say hi to your mom for me!..." David enthused. He sort of stumbled over and gave Jenna an awkward hug and a kiss on the cheek and then he edged away towards the bathroom.

Once he had shut the shower door he closed his eyes for a moment and tried to collect himself. He was totally exhausted. He couldn't wait to take a quick shower and climb into bed. He had tossed all his clothes into an untidy pile by the door, run the water, got it nice and hot and then climbed into the shower. He stepped forward, put his hands up on the wall by the showerhead and turned his face up into the spray. Immediately he started thinking about Jenna and all the hot sex that they had just finished. It had been just amazing. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. He was astonished to feel his cock stiffening up at his loins yet again in response to his lewd imaginings. He couldn't believe that there was anything left after what Jenna had already done to him.

He didn't know how long he stood there like that. He must have been totally caught up in his fantasies because he didn't even hear the shower door open. But his eyes snapped open in shock when Jenna's hand reached around him and grabbed his cock while she snuggled up against him from behind.

"Jenna! I thought you had gone..." he sputtered.

"Oh I'm leaving darlin'. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. I just thought I'd check on you real quick before I left. See if you needed anything. And then I saw you standing in here with this big, gorgeous hard-on and I thought 'Jenna girl, you can't leave the poor boy like that. How's he ever gonna' get any sleep in that condition. So I thought I'd just take care of this for you before I left!.." she giggled, giving his scarlet hued shaft a swift up and down stroke.

David turned around as best he could and looked down anxiously into Jenna's eyes.

The smiling blonde never relinquished her grip on his rigid boner.

"No Jenna really! The sex was great! Awesome! But I've had it! Really! I couldn't! I'm whipped. I just gotta' get some sleep. We'll get together tomorrow. Alright?..." he said with pleading eyes.

"Well honey I hear what you're saying, but your cock is saying something totally different." Jenna said, stripping the circle of her thumb and forefinger to the base of his shaft and pressing down on him there. At the same time she slipped her other hand under David's balls and gave them a quick squeeze. This made his erection jut up above her coaxing hands, it's blunt nose nudging rudely into the underside of one of her breasts.

"Oh Goddd!..." David groaned, unable to deny that there was another surge of arousal building in his loins in response to Jenna's skilled fondling.

"Don't worry lover. Nurse Jenna knows just how to take care of this..." the blonde said, twisting her hands on him in the most exciting fashion.

"Turn around now. Let me get behind you..." Jenna instructed, releasing his nuts and turning him by his shoulder. She had David face the back wall of the shower and she snuggled in behind him.

"Put you hands against the wall baby. Back up a little..Unn Hnn! That's it!...A little more... And spread your feet a little more too. That's good." Jenna purred as David moved into the position she wanted. She had him slightly bent over in front of her with his feet apart, leaning against the wall with a good part of his weight. She pressed herself against him from behind, the warm shower spraying over them both as she worked on his cock with a loosely shuttling fist.

David had to admit that the feel of Jenna's diamond hard nipples digging into his back and her hairless little mound grinding into his butt were lewdly arousing. But still he didn't think that he would be able to come again. His aching testicles were only tightening up a little in his groin, without any real enthusiasm. And his cock was starting to get raw. As exciting as it was to have the nubile young blonde jacking him off in the shower, he didn't know how much more of her relentless fondling he could take.

Jenna could tell that David was pretty well used up. But she wasn't done with him yet. She wanted him to be barely able to drag his sorry ass around on the field tomorrow. And she knew just what to do to utterly drain him.

Using the hand that wasn't on his cock, she dragged her sharp nails claw like down his spine all the way to his ass. When she got down to his butt she turned her hand over and slowly raked her nails up the underside of his balls and into his ass crack.

"Unnn!..." David groaned in response.

Jenna extended her index finger and started plucking at David's taut sphincter with her sharp edged nail.

David's eyes popped open when she did that. No one had ever touched him there before.

"Do you know what a Texas Twister is darlin'?.." Jenna queried, moving her hand up to the tip of his cock. She surrounded his knob with her thumb and forefinger and started turning the circle of her fingers back and forth on it. Even with the shower pelting their backs she could still feel a trickle of gooey pre-come start to flow from David's slit when she did that.

"Ummm!... Whatt?... No!..." David answered, getting a little more excited despite himself. He assumed a Texas Twister was something to do with the way she was turning her fingers around and around on his tender cock crown.

"Would you like me to show you?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah!" David replied.

"I thought you would!..." she said.

The sultry blonde's mouth was very close to David's ear as she purred..." Now just relax. Bend your knees a little. Perfect!"

And with that the she speared her outstretched finger through David's asshole and augured it determinedly into the depths of his bowels.

"Phwahh!...Jenna!...What!...What are you doing?..." David cried in shocked surprise. His sphincter twitched spastically around the cowgirl's invading digit, snapping tight around it as she twisted it inside him.

"I'm fucking your ass baby! What does it feel like I'm doing? Don't worry! You'll love it once I loosen you up a little!.." Jenna promised, jamming her penetrating finger a little deeper. She turned and twisted it as she searched for that sensitive little gland inside his nether hole.

David squirmed towards the wall trying to evade Jenna's rudely penetrating digit, but the way she had him spread out and bent over made it difficult for him to get any traction.

Then, as he was just on the verge of squirming free, Jenna found the spongy little node she was looking for.

"You know why it's called a Twister darlin'? Because it's an unexpected pressure inversion that's gonna' suck everything right out of you! Like this...!..." she enthused, pressing down on his prostate and rubbing it with the pad of her finger.

"Oh my Goddd!..." David cried, snapping his head around and looking at the blonde behind him with amazement. His heart started to race and his insides instantly turned to water as Jenna prodded that responsive little trigger. What felt like an electric shock flashed from his balls through the length of his cock. Sweat burst out all over him and he was certain that he was suddenly going to either come or pee himself.

Jenna smiled at David's distress. She knew she could make him come any time she wanted now that she had her finger on his prostate. His cock was suddenly twitching with excitement in her hand and the pre-come was streaming out of it. She started to race her little hand up and down its length, wanting to keep him right on the brink a little longer before she pushed him over the edge. She let up the pressure on his prostate and started running her finger in and out of his rectum in time with her lurid masturbation.

"How's that darlin'? Do you like it when I shove my finger up your butt?" Jenna asked, snapping her wrist loosely a couple of times in the crack of his ass, making her deeply imbedded finger jiggle around obscenely inside him.

"Unnnn! God! Jenna! No!...Yes!...I...I don't know" David groaned.

But in fact, now that he was getting over the shock of the initial violation, there was something keenly exciting about the intrusion of Jenna's finger up his ass. And when she had touched that certain spot inside him, he thought he was going to explode.

"Do you want me to stop? Just tell me!" the blonde said, thrusting her finger in and out of his anus, hard enough that her knuckles jammed roughly into his balls.

"Nahhh!...Nooo!...Don't stop!..." David whimpered. He leaned forward, pressing his face against the tiles of the shower and deliberately opening himself a little more to Jenna's obscene anal assault. At the same time he helplessly began to hunch his loins forward into her stroking hand.

Jenna loved the feeling of being so completely in control. She had the big strong young quarterback literally squirming in her hands and there was nothing he could do about it.

And now she was going to make him come for the fourth time that evening and she was going to make sure he'd remember this one! From her nursing training she knew that the prostate was an extremely sensitive receptor. Pressure on that glands elicited not only a genital response but also an increase in heart rate and respiratory function. In the right hands it was like the ultimate weapon. And Jenna wasn't afraid to use it, or in this case, abuse it!

She twisted her gouging finger around deep up inside him once more. She laid her fingertip on his prostate and bent her knuckle so that she could exert pressure directly towards the base of his cock.

She moved her other hand and took a firm grip on the middle of his shaft, squeezing him but not stroking him for the moment. His erection jutted out urgently above her clenched fist.

"Are you ready?..." she purred, making one fast, hard up and down stroke on his tool. Then she started to apply pressure on his rubbery prostate.

"Yesss!..." David gasped as that flash of excitement lanced through his loins again. His sphincter clenched frantically on Jenna's goading finger as his insides turned to mush.

"Are you sure?..." the sultry blonde teased, cranking up and down on David's cock with hammer like strokes while stabbing her finger into that little bulge in his anus.

"Yess!...Goddd!... Yesss!..." David groaned as his balls knotted up excruciatingly and his knees began to buckle. His heart was racing so violently and the pre-come was streaming out of him in such a torrent that he thought he must be coming.

"I want it all this time lover!... Every drop!.." Jenna cooed as she continued to piston her fist up and down David's scarlet shaft. At the same time she jabbed and jabbed and jabbed his prostate like she was ringing a doorbell.

But that was no doorbell she was pressing. Soon David answered her goading hands with a strangled cry...

"Phwahhhh!..." ... as a gusher of sperm erupted from his angry tool. His thighs went rigid and his sphincter clenched so tight on Jenna's prodding finger that it felt like he was trying to break it off.

"That's it!...Let me have that string of pearls!..." Jenna urged.

"Unnn!...Nahh!...Oh God!..." David gasped, thinking he might pass out. It felt like he was being drop kicked in the nuts by a mule as his balls went into the most agonizing convulsions.

"Nooo!..." he whimpered as that first enormous spurt was followed by another and another, each of which ripped through the length of his cock like searing jets of lava.

Jenna was enthralled by the way that David kept hunching down lower and lower, trying to ease the aching jolts of nausea that accompanied his fiery ejaculation. But her relentless masturbation as well as her rude prostate massage was keeping him coming and she had no intention of letting up on him. She simply dropped down behind him as he slumped to his knees so that she could keep both of her provocative hands in play.

"Whooee!...Look at you come!...That's it!...Let's do the whole wall!..." Jenna encouraged as she cranked his spewing cock with devastating hand strokes.

"Ahhh!...Easy Jenna!...Please!..." David choked, his eyes turning pleadingly to the blonde's. He darted one hand down and grabbed her wrist to try and stop her insistent pounding.

Jenna returned his gaze with an amused stare and let him slow her moving hand.

"You want me to get it all don't you lover?..." she purred, as she started using her sharp edged fingernail on his prostate instead of the pad of her finger.

This got an immediate reaction from David. His eyes fluttered closed, his back arched and a renewed rush of come surged from his cock. Only now the come wasn't flying through the air. David's abused genitals didn't have the strength to launch his sperm any longer. Now it was just dribbling out of him.

"Goddd Jenna!...Don't!...Enough!..." the panting young man gasped. He was starting to see little flash bulbs popping out of the corner of his eyes. His overworked nuts were paining him viciously with every further spasm, each time Jenna scratched at his prostate.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers