The Try Outs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"But there's more!.." she murmured, fighting his hand and stripping her fist up his cock like she was squeezing the last of the toothpaste from a tube. His creamy juice was now just seeping from his cock and running in a gooey trail across Jenna's knuckles and down over his balls.

"O.K.!...That's it!...I'm done!..." David moaned.

"Are you sure?..." Jenna whispered, corkscrewing her sharp nail into David's prostate like she was trying to reach the root of his cock from the inside. This drew a strangled cry from David in response.

"Nahhhh!...Please!.." he yelped. Jenna ignored his cries and fisted his scarlet length once more from its base to its tip. But only an insignificant bubble of come emerged from his pee slit this time, despite her ardent manipulations.

"I think you're right darlin'! I think we've got it all..." she murmured in David's ear.

And then without any further discussion, she released David's softening tool and, with a brisk snap of her wrist, yanked her finger out of his ass.

"Unnnn!..." David whimpered as his sphincter clenched futilely at Jenna's rudely exiting digit. He felt obscenely stretched and open in front of the lanky blonde who was now rising up to stand above him.

He knew he should get up too but he didn't think he had it in him. His legs were leaden and he only seemed to be able to breathe in shallow little gasping breaths. He tried giving his head a little shake but that only sent a sharp twinge shooting through his temples.

Jenna had turned her back on him and was wiping the flowing water down her arms and body with her hands. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder at the hunkered down figure in the shower behind her.

"I guess I should get going and let you get some rest..." Jenna said with a laughing smile that David didn't see...."Aren't you going to finish up?"

"You go ahead Jenna. I'm just going to take a couple of minutes" David replied, without making any further attempt to get to his feet.

Jenna was very pleased with her efforts.

"Well if you're sure you're going to be alright...I guess I'll get my stuff and get going.." she said, stepping out of the shower, closing the door behind her and grabbing a towel.

She looked back again through the opaque panel of the shower and was pleased to see that David was still down on his knees.

"Are you gonna' call me?..." she asked with a broad smile as she used the towel in a cursory effort to wipe herself off.

"Oh yeah. I'll call you tomorrow right after try-outs".." David replied faintly from the shower.

"Actually, I talked to mom before and she reminded me that the reception tomorrow night is at that Texas Bar-B-Q place out on Route 68..." Jenna said, drying her hair with the big, luxurious bath towel.

"I'm going to be out that way in the afternoon but mom said she'd drive you out after the try-outs if you want. I'll leave her cell phone number right here for you and you can call if there's a problem. Is that O.K. David?"

"That'd be great I guess. Thanks a lot Jenna. Hope you don't mind seeing yourself out. I gotta' get some sleep"

"I understand baby. I'm sure you're tired. We'll have some fun tomorrow night O.K.? Mom said she was looking forward to seeing you."

"Yeah. Me too. Goodnight Jenna."

"Promise me you'll behave with momma' alright darlin'? You don't want to start foolin' around with her. She'll have you for breakfast! So you be on your best behavior, alright?.." Jenna called, smiling to herself at the thought of what she and her mother had planned for the next night.

"Oh no. I mean ...Yes.... I mean... I'll be a perfect gentleman" David answered, finally managing to heave himself upright in the shower and move back under the spray.

When the shower door swung open and Jenna put her face inside, David literally backed up wide eyed against the back wall like she was some kind of crazed she-wolf.

"What's the matter darlin'? Aren't you going to give me a kiss goodnight.." she drawled, leaning her face forward with her lips puckered.

"Oh yeah...Sure..." David responded, nervously stepping forward and planting a quick peck on Jenna's lips.

The smiling blonde gave him a broad wink, stepped back and closed the shower door.

"Goodnight lover. Sleep tight." she called.

And this time she really left.

But on her way out she did pick up the spare swipe card for the room that was on the desk next to his wallet.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers