All Comments on 'The Tryout'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too short

Maybe this was intentional but there was almost no thought put into the story to add any depth. Just, bang, she is stripped and someone starts face fucking her. We do not get any story about how long it takes before her roommate is brought in but it did not seem to take long. There was no story with the two guys grabbing her and what happened as they brought the redhead to the building. No action about what the guys at the office are doing (we have to guess). How does the goth girl react to so many guys? What condition is she in? What happens after the roommate is done with the goth girl? Are they dumped back at home or left in an alley somewhere? Way too short.

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years ago

I hate the concept of this story, and I hate how turned on it makes me.

So, as an artist you leave me wanting to be the woman, or the man in this story, yet I believe that rape is wrong.

It's a conundrum.

I could have enjoyed it more, with some detail. A follow up story? A cool trick would be to go into the story from the woman's 5 perspective.... maybe she knew, maybe she loved it, maybe...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...