All Comments on 'The Tuesday Matinee'

by PleaseCunnilinger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LunaScarletLunaScarletalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!

Like you,I also have a thing for...."rough" looking men, I'd love to see where the story goes! The same goes for your other story, they're both great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked your story very much and enjoyed the tension between discovery, humour, nervousness and slowly getting what she wanted and 'coming-out' of her own closet.

First time in London and the gay club was packed with us men and I took a liking to a much taller man. Like Jessa I was reluctant to just say 'can we?' Standing behind him in a wall of shoulder to shoulder men, I reached around from behind to his belly and then went lower and felt his already hard cock. It was wonderful forgetting where I was and to be 'naughty'. His height and bulge size made me hotter. Finally we left but neither of us suggested going to a hotel for a quick one. Walking around London searching for a dark place so that we could release our sexual excitement but every Alleyway had auto lights that lit up everything. Finally we found a place right at the entrance of some inner city apartments and I blew him. I had only just finished swallowing his big load and we stood up to leave and the garage door open and all the lights went on and we were bathed in light. But, glad that I had gotten over some of my inner inhibitions, for a while anyway!

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

There was so much story about the farm but nothing at the end about it. I think it should have been left out or resolved in some way at the end. The sex was good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous