The Tuesday Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down to find my new lover smiling up at me, waiting for me to look at him so he could mouth "quiet," and then started kissing my thighs again. I nodded, and thought it best to keep my hand on my mouth just in case.

Keeping quiet was close to impossible. His tongue and lips expertly circled and massaged my clit, it was unreal. Every time I felt I was getting close he would tease me by pulling back, kissing and licking my legs, before going at my clit again. The build up was almost unbearable. His forearms were on either side of me with his hands on my ass under my dress. I'd braced my feet midway up the seat in front of me and was surprisingly comfortable in these decrepit theater seats. My thighs were resting on his shoulders and I could feel how strong they were, feel them flexing slightly as his hands massaged my ass and then moved up to squeeze my waist. His hands were so strong, I started to think about how easily he could pin me down, take me any way he wanted. Thinking about him ravaging me was getting me close to climaxing, and he could feel it too. He eased back but I couldn't take it any more, this was torture. I reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair, it was softer than I expected, messy light-brown waves, just long enough to grab onto.

I pulled him in closer, silently begging him to finish me off. He waited for a few more minutes, driving me crazy, until I figured out what he was waiting for, the movie was at its climax, and the scene going on was getting louder and louder, gunshots and shouting, music building. He knew I wouldn't be able to control my moans when he brought me over the edge. Cocky bastard. And he was NOT wrong. Even with my hand firmly clasped over my mouth I was starting to moan louder and louder as he licked and sucked on my clit, his big hands massaging my ass with more and more urgency. Finally I came, undeniably the most powerful orgasm of my life, adrenaline coursing through my whole body, practically screaming into my hand as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. My legs quivered uncontrollably and my toes tapped furiously on the seat in front of me. He continued to lightly massage my clit with his tongue as the orgasm subsided. This man was the fucking GOD of pussy-licking.

He managed to get back to his seat without me noticing, I was practically floating with bliss. I shifted back into a normal sitting position and closed my eyes, my clit still tingling. Finally I opened my eyes and looked over at him. He looked up at the screen but smiled when I looked over at him. I didn't look away and finally he turned towards me, our eyes locked for a few seconds. I nodded my head towards the exit sign and gave him a 'shall we?' look. He shook his head and turned back to the screen.

Fuck it, it was time for me to take control. I stood up, not caring anymore what the other people thought. Facing the screen I shuffled past him, and when I was right in front of him I bent over slightly and quickly pulled my dress up with a flip, showing him my ass for a few seconds. I heard a growl from behind me and smiled to myself, maybe I could drive him a bit crazy too. I kept moving and walked out into the isle, then out the exit at the font of the theater. I thought it would lead into an alley but actually it was a stairwell that went both up and down from where I was. I heard the door click and he joined me on the dimly-lit landing. He reached out for my waist but quickly I twirled away from him with a giggle and bounced up the stairs, no idea where they led, thinking only about the view he'd have up my dress as he climbed the stairs behind me.

There was another landing and I kept climbing but after two steps I felt his arm around my waist and grabbed me, lifting me completely off my feet and pulled me back down. I let out a squeal, delighted at how easily he could pick me up. He spun me around so I was facing him and pushed me against the wall, one hand on my waist and the other on the wall above me. To say I liked the way he was tossing me around would be an understatement, I was deliriously aroused. I pressed my face into his neck and giggled, shaking with excitement. I wanted him inside me so badly, and was feeling bold enough that I told him so. He growled again as I whispered in his ear, and pressed his crotch against me. I let out a gasp as I felt his erection, he was so hard, it made me feel incredibly sexy knowing how badly he wanted me. I reached down and started to stroke him, grabbing his ass with my other hand and squeezing, hard. He grabbed my neck and with his thumb pushed my chin up towards his face so he could kiss me. Our kiss in the theater was gentle, almost sweet, this one was fucking ANIMAL. We couldn't get enough of each other. I decided to do something I'd always wanted to try but never had the nerve to, I bit his lower lip, and not lightly. He pulled back and studied me for a few seconds, catching his breath.

"You want it rough, Jessa?" Fuck yes.

My eyes widened and I nodded a little too enthusiastically, we both started laughing at my comical response.

I thought about all the fantasies I'd had about his, about his forcing me onto my knees to suck his cock. This was my chance. I pulled him in and nibbled his neck, then whispered "Force me down onto my knees." He didn't hesitate.

Taking two steps back he grabbed me around the neck and pushed me down onto the dirty floor, hard enough to let me know he was in control but not enough to bruise. He kept his hand on my neck and with the other unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I was shaking with anticipation, I'd only given a few blowjobs before and hadn't enjoyed them, but in this moment there was nothing in the world I wanted more than to take his cock into my mouth and suck it until he climaxed. He pulled his cock out of his pants and slowly stroked it a few times, then pulled my head forward and forced his cock into my mouth. It tasted slightly sweaty, salty, absolutely delicious. I sucked on just the head first, stroking with one hand, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I could hear him growling, the sound was so sexy to me, I felt a surge of heat between my legs every time I heard it. Soon his cock was all the way into my mouth, but there were a few more inches, and I wanted all of him inside me. I'd seen this in pornos but had never wanted to try it, now I did. I relaxed my throat and shifted my neck to get the angle just right, and slowly took his whole cock into my mouth and down my throat. No need for my hands at this point so I reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him into me. I could hear him moaning, feel his muscles straining. I pulled away and gasped for air, pleased with myself for managing to deepthroat successfully on my first try.

I wanted to keep going but he grabbed me under my arm and in one motion lifted me up and spun me around so I was pressed face first against the wall. I tried to turn around but he pinned me with one arm across my back. He stepped in close and grabbed my hip, pulling my ass out from the wall so I was slightly bent at the waist. He pulled my dress up and spanked me a few times, each time making me gasp. I loved how rough he was being with me, it was exactly how I'd imagined it all those nights as I rubbed my clit.

He reached in between my legs and slowly pushed two fingers inside me. I was incredibly wet, and he gave a low chuckle when he felt it.

"Do you want me-" "YES" I didn't even let him finish, whatever the question was the answer was yes, I wanted it. He leaned in to bite my shoulder gently. I groaned as he did, so he bit me again, harder this time.

"Please," I begged, "I want to feel you inside me, NOW."

I expected him to tease me for a while but he did just the opposite. With one hand on my hip he held onto me and with the other guided himself inside me and thrusted hard. I let out a scream, it was wonderful and painful at the same time. He reached his arm around me and put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh." He nibbled my ear then continued thrusting just as hard. No one had ever fucked me like this before, savage and urgent. It was incredible. He continued to bite my shoulder as he thrust into me over and over. The pain subsided quickly and it was all pleasure, I was so wet and he was thrusting deep inside me in fast, sure strokes.

He took his hand off my mouth and grabbed my waist with both hands, thrusting even harder. I arched my back so I could lean my head against his chest, tryin to keep my moaning quiet and failing. He buried his face in my hair and murmured "I'm getting close."

Without hesitating I said "I want to feel you cum inside me."

That growl again, god that's sexy.

One hand reached up to cup my breast and the other wrapped around my waist, I reached back and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling his face into my neck as he ravaged me for several more minutes before biting my neck as he climaxed deep inside me.

He gave a few more slow thrusts, massaging my shoulder as he did, I was practically purring with pleasure. Finally he stopped and rested his head on my shoulder, still inside me, and we caught our breath. He pulled out and tugged my dress back down over my ass.

Slowly he wrapped his arm around me and turned me around so I was facing him. He looked incredibly sexy, cheeks flushed and panting, a bead of sweat on his upper lip which I happily licked off for him.

I kissed him for a minute, then he pulled away and cupped my chin, locking eyes with me.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you." He said with his slow, sexy voice. Never, my gladiator, never.

"Not at all. That was incredible. I've...well... never..." I giggled and buried my face in his chest, too embarrassed to tell him I'd never been fucked like that before, not even close.

Suddenly he picked me up and instinctively I wrapped my legs around him, not even thinking about the combined cum dripping down my legs.

"Jessa."

"Yes?"

"Can I fuck you again." I smiled, then we both started laughing. "Only if you tell me your name."

"It's Jason."

12