The Tulsasil Monster

Story Info
Betrayed husband tells a special scary story on Halloween.
6.6k words
4.29
53.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,261 Followers

Here's a quick one for the Halloween contest. I'd say don't take it too seriously, but I know that will never happen. As I'm going closer fifty years old, I do have a lot of regret for some of my actions of my youth (hint on that in my story Intervention). Barry is based on a kid from my high school who was bullied and then horribly pranked. He also had a nickname that everyone called him to rub in what was done to him. I never bullied him, but I did call him by that name and looked the other way when he was getting picked on. Hopefully, this is a bit of penance: Shampoo, this story was written for you. I'd also like to give a huge thanks to rnebular for again taking the time to edit and give suggestions for my story. This story is a lot better with his feedback. Enjoy!

************************************************************************

Fourteen years ago while in high school, I, Barry Shologan, was victim of an awful prank that pretty much killed my confidence for years. It's pretty much an urban legend now, but I wasn't aware of it at that time. I was tricked into jerking myself off in a dark room thinking I wasn't the only one in the circle of people masturbating. Of course, the lights came on with me feeling completely humiliated and all the others laughing. You're probably thinking how could I be that stupid? The reason I fell for what should've been an obvious set-up was Stacey Jefferson, who I thought was the hottest girl in our grade.

It was a party at her place, which normally a skinny nerd like myself wouldn't be invited to. However, I was Stacey's chemistry lab partner that year and was helping her excel in a subject that she usually struggled in. Stacey really wanted to be a nurse, so she needed great marks in chemistry to get into college. I thought my party invitation was in appreciation of my helping her -- wrong. I should've noticed how everyone -- especially Reese Tanner, the biggest school bully -- were being so nice to me. Girls that wouldn't give me a second look were bringing me drinks and even dancing with me.

When Stacey dragged me along with three other girls and a couple guys -- including Reese -- into the basement to propose a masturbation circle, I was drunk for the first time in my life and really thought I had a chance with her. When the lights came on, the laughing -- especially from Stacey made me feel worthless. As I pulled up my pants to get away, Reese started the chant, 'noodle dick, noodle dick.' For the remaining two years of high school, I was never able to shake the nickname, Noodle. Even teachers called me that.

After graduation, I went to a university out of state, where no one knew the 'Noodle' story, and studied chemistry. I found being a college student was different than high school. Despite what some 80s movies try to portray, the smart guys can actually attract girls. It didn't help that I was starting to fill out -- my 'noodle' was even a lot bigger than it was at that party. Guess I was a late bloomer.

I graduated with honors and went straight into graduate school. It was then that I met a woman that made Stacey Jefferson look plain. Long dyed-blonde hair, pretty brown eyes, full lips, curvy hips, and the nicest set of real tits I'd ever seen not on a porn star. Lisa Whittle was the lust of my life, and after four months courting, my love. Shortly before I graduated, we were married.

I had a real talent for developing fluids for various purposes. I ended up with a patent on an anti-inflammatory massage oil creating my masters project, which helped pay off my student loans. I had a few job offers right out of grad school, but I ended up taking one in the research and development division of a company based out of my hometown. Noodle moved back home with a high paying job and a beautiful wife.

Lisa sounds like just a trophy wife, but it wasn't just her looks that made me want to marry her. I found her very kind, funny, and the sweetest person I ever met. And she was nuts over me. She was a kindergarten teacher because she also just loved kids. That was ironic since, due to a defect, Lisa couldn't have children. I didn't mind so much, since I didn't really want to be a father. I had no problem with children, and loved spending time with my sister's children; fatherhood just wasn't for me.

The company I started working for is Fryction, a manufacturer of adult products such as lubrications, oil, condoms, and other sexual aides. Lisa easily found a teaching job after the move, and we bought a house together as we started to settle into our careers. Things were going fantastic: our marriage was great and the sex even greater. I loved playing mad scientist and creating all these innovative fluids for sexual pleasure, and was damn good at it. The company promoted me to manager after six years, which meant I had a team to direct and inspire. I loved it. Lisa took a few evening classes, and eventually she was gunning for a vice-principal job at another school, which she did get. I remember being so proud of her, taking her out for steak and lobster, thinking I was the luckiest man in the world. How naïve.

About a month into her new position, Lisa kept going on about this Becca that she worked with. We had a few couples that we hung out with, but Lisa didn't really have a best friend. I was happy for her to meet someone, as around that time, I was finding my wife clingy at times. Lisa came home one day all excited because Becca invited us out to supper with her and her husband. I was glad to finally meet this woman Lisa kept going on about.

Lisa looked stunning as always in a nice backless dress, and I wore a black suit. I think I was almost strutting into the restaurant until one word had me flashing back to being that scared scrawny kid with no confidence.

"Noodle? You've got to be shitting me?" The person who said it was older and had short hair, but it was definitely Stacey, and sitting beside her with beefy arms and a dad body gut was Reese Tanner.

"You know each other?" asked Lisa excitedly.

"Well, he knew me when I went by my middle name, Stacey Jefferson. It's Mrs. Rebecca Stacey Tanner, now. Wow, almost didn't recognize you, Barry."

"It's been a while," Reese said and extended his hand, "Look high school was high school, we were both kids then. Sorry for how I treated you then. Looks like our sexy wives are friends now, so how about we leave the past in the past?"

I shook his hand and surprisingly had a great time as we got to know each other again. Reese's father was well known in the business community and his connections helped Reese get on as a city counselor. There was no more mention of my nickname 'Noodle' again that night, or in any of the times we hung out together as a couple. Lisa and Becca did quickly become very good friends. While Reese and I didn't become best bros or anything, I did enjoy hanging out with him and considered him a friend. That is, until he started fucking my wife.

I've heard and read guys say that it wasn't just one thing; it was a number of little things that gave them a hunch something was up. I can't say that. I honestly thought things were perfect as always -- other than when I wanted my 'thinking' alone time, Lisa was less clingy and would just go out with Becca. I had hoped for that, which was why I was glad she finally made such a good friend. There was just one specific incident that prompted me to go out the next day and hire a private investigator.

It wasn't anything explicit like finding his car in our driveway or anything. It probably looked innocent to anyone watching. About five months after we all started hanging out, we were out for Chinese food as two couples and looking at our menus to decide what to order.

Reese glanced up from the menu to Lisa and asked her, "Do ya think you're going to have the rice or the noodles?"

My wife had this funny smirk, and her face went red. Lisa turned back to him and said, "You know I don't prefer noodles."

Reese had this tight grin, like he was trying not to laugh and glanced at me. Becca acted like it was just an innocent comment. Even though I resented Becca for pulling that prank, if our spouses were cheating as I strongly suspected, I felt bad for her. I nearly discussed it with her that night, but decided to wait until I had proof.

My PI only needed two weeks to confirm what I feared. Lisa had been fucking Reese almost every lunch hour, and the occasional evening when I wanted alone time to think. What surprised me was that Becca was there with them, but not participating, at least physically. She was naked and watching Reese to do things to my wife, while masturbating. The PI explained that Becca was a cuckqueen, a woman who gets off by having her man fuck another woman. He figures it probably was Becca who talked Lisa into starting this affair. So, fourteen years later, those two humiliated me once again. However, I decided not to just accept it like before.

We lived in a no fault state, and with me making significantly more than Lisa, her cheating would cost me more than it would her. The following week, when I was left alone to think while my wife ran off to fuck Reese, I was just thinking of revenge. I'm sure you're thinking, after so many good years together, why didn't I confront the situation and fight for her if I really loved her. Honestly, I probably would have if it wasn't for that noodle comment. Lisa must have heard the story and decided to use it to insult me to my face. A woman that now had that little respect for me wasn't worth fighting for.

Barry the pathetic loser that accepted being called Noodle didn't exist anymore. Memories of that pain combined with Lisa's betrayal pretty much killed Barry the devoted understanding husband as well. In its place was Barry, the chemical genius who now had one goal, and one goal only: revenge. I became obsessed with getting revenge, pacing and even talking to myself during my alone thinking time. I noticed even at work, I would look at someone and they'd flinch. I was starting to get that unhinged as I focused on my life's new purpose.

It took me two weeks to decide on a plan for my payback, though it would be tricky and I had only four months to get ready. I'm sure that sounded like a lot of time for a typical revenge plot, but I was going to create a masterpiece, which sometimes took years to perfect, and have it ready by Halloween. I knew I could get in a lot of trouble, both legally and for wasting company resources, but Lisa was once my whole world. All I cared about at that point was revenge and didn't give a fuck about what happened to me.

As the months went on, there was a distinct shift in our marriage. With me being preoccupied all the time with my plan for revenge, the intimacy was all but gone, but Lisa didn't seem to miss it. From that, I knew that her and Reese's relationship was emotional and not just physical. We still had sex, but it seemed more going through the motions. We no longer made love and just used each other for sexual gratification. Lisa also seemed to get bolder and took more chances with her rendezvous with Reese. At a couple of parties that we were at, Becca pretended to keep me company while our spouses disappeared for twenty minutes together. I probably should've been upset about them being so brazen, but I was thrilled. It added a new wrinkle to my Halloween plan that would make it even better.

Initially, we were going to go as couples to this Halloween dance at a club, where I'd been planning this grandiose public humiliation. Instead, I pushed for us instead to host a party at our house. Invite Reese, Becca and few other couples we were friends with. It was going to be perfect.

Six weeks from our party, the crucial component of my plan wasn't ready. It was close, but still didn't react how I needed it to. My mood was getting worse, and I was having a hard time keeping my loathing for my wife inside. A couple times, I came close to calling her a cheating whore. Surprisingly, Lisa reacted to my grumpiness by being more supportive and affectionate to me than she had since before Becca and Reese came into our lives. Her reaction caught me by surprise, and I was reminded of why I fell in love with her in the first place. I didn't forget her betrayal, but I pushed it aside to enjoy the affections of the woman I loved. We actually made love and fell asleep holding each other a few times. While I was certain I still wanted out of my marriage, I had second thoughts about my plan and debated on just confronting her and separating. I started to feel more like the compassionate Barry, who didn't want to see his wife hurt despite what she did to me. However, I still continued my work in the lab, just not with the same do or die motivation.

Less than two weeks from the party, I fell asleep in the den and woke up to a dark house. As I headed to the bedroom, I could hear Lisa talking, and crept closer to listen.

"I'm serious Reese, I really think Noodle suspects something. He's so grumpy and sad at the same time, I feel sorry for him... No, of course I don't want to stop, but maybe be a little more careful... No way, he'd never go for that and it's really gross you'd even suggest him doing that to me after we, you know. He's not a cuckold and he's not a wimp... Seriously, he's not! I used to love him more than anything. He is a good man, he's just not you... Of course, I'm not going to leave him. Are you leaving Becca?... Yes, I know, but I'd only leave Noodle if I get you for myself... Fine, I still do love him, but not like I love you...So, remember more careful so he doesn't find out. Love you, Daddy. Bye."

Hearing that conversation and my wife only referring to me by that hateful nickname renewed my drive to punish her. I went back to the chair to sleep, determined to get that lubricant I was developing for my revenge ready. And I guess a little more motivation was all I needed; two days after hearing the phone call, I had a successful test. After the fourth perfect test, I was elated: my plan was all good to go.

I went home in such a great mood, when Lisa kissed me, I started pulling at her clothes and fucked her right in the kitchen -- something I hadn't done in a while. I might have hated the bitch at that point, but she was still beautiful, and a great fuck. We followed it up with mutual oral then anal sex in our bedroom, which left Lisa with a big smile on her face.

"Wow, what brought that on?" she asked catching her breath.

"Nothing," I said with a smirk, "I just love you and finally finished a new product I was working on. I'm sorry I've been in a bad mood; I was under a lot of pressure to have it ready."

"Oooo," Lisa said still smiling, "Is it one that you can bring home for us to try?"

"It's not quite ready yet, but I definitely will bring it home to try out."

"So, what is it? A new massage oil? Numbing cream?"

I laughed. "Baby, I'm going to make it a surprise."

Lisa and I have had the benefit of experimenting with my creations over the years, which I think greatly enhanced our sex life. My signature product, which earned me my promotion, was a lubricant specifically for anal sex that actually caused the sphincter to relax while increasing the pleasurable sensation. It was the hottest adult product of the year it came out, and several adult film actors, both male and female, said it's the only lube they'd ever use. I never quite topped that, until my latest creation. It was a shame that my most ingenious creation could never be shared with the public and would officially go down as a failure.

The day of the party arrived and all my preparations were ready. There had also been numerous preparations for the party itself, which I helped my wife with. Shortly before supper, the decorations, the snacks, and the rum punch were all ready for our guests. We sat down and ate grilled salmon for our last meal together. Lisa seemed very excited, though I suspected that had more to do with Reese than the party.

After dinner, we went up to our room to change into our costumes. I had a cheesy robot costume with an oversized head, which had a few enhancements made especially for the evening. Lisa was a slutty barmaid, with her cleavage fully on display.

As I was about to change, I pulled an unlabeled tube of lubricant out of my pocket and said, "Oh shit, forgot I had this."

Lisa looked at it inquisitively. "Oh, what's that, Hun?"

I held it up proudly. "This is my breakthrough. A special edible lubricant specifically designed to enhance pleasure during oral sex, enhance but also delay orgasm. You see, human saliva starts almost a chemical countdown, so the initial numbing slowly changes to increased sensitivity. As you perform oral sex, you're automatically edging them -- and extending the experience for males -- so when they orgasm, the intensity will be through the roof."

I could tell Lisa was impressed. "Holy shit, Barry. It really does that? Do we have time to try it out now?"

"Yes, you just need to apply a generous amount to the genital region and add saliva," I said in my smug technical voice that she once found cute. "But, we don't have time -- especially with it still not fully tested. Maybe tomorrow we can try just a little and see how it feels, but I definitely don't think using that much yet would be a good idea." I placed the tube on the nightstand and continued getting in my costume.

It was a great turn out; about fifteen people came in full costume. Reese and Becca were dressed as the couple from Grease. I caught him roll his eyes and snicker at my costume, while ogling my wife's tits in hers. I knew that he'd be doing more than looking before the evening was done.

About three hours into the evening, Becca came up to me and asked me to dance. I recognized this as the 'she distracts me so her husband can fuck my wife' part of the evening.

"Actually, Becca, I want to do something first, then we'll dance." I reached inside my oversized helmet and turned on the small wireless monitor I installed. From inside the helmet, like a poor man's Ironman suit, I could see inside my bedroom and watched my wife and Reese walk in and shut the door. I thought I was completely over her, but I had to admit watching them kiss and pull at each other's clothes hurt. In fact, I think if I was close to the edge with my revenge ploy, seeing that pushed me right over. I suddenly found myself thinking what I planned wasn't enough - especially for the pain that they were causing me. My brain was starting to formulate how to take my revenge even farther. However, things were already in motion.

I cleared my throat, and announced loudly, "Friends, since it's Halloween I think it's only appropriate to tell the story of the Tulsasil monster."

There were a number of confused faces, but most of the guests did focus their attention on me.

"They say the Tulsasil monster was once human, punished by a pagan god for a life of adulterous sin, and now is a tortured beast with four arms and four legs."

On the monitor, both were fully naked, and Lisa grabbed the tube of lubricant as I'd expected. I hoped she'd use it on Reese directly, but on either one of them would still work.

"Living mostly in the demon world, Tulsasil only manifests herself on Halloween night, looking to bestow the same pain on adulterous spouses as was bestowed on her. She appears out of mist in the darkness from the darkest corner of her victims house and begins the hunt."

I nearly dropped my scary voice out of excitement when I saw the two lovers were applying the lotion to both their groins. They were going to 69. It was going to be way better than I imagined. Seeing Reese getting my wife into a position that we haven't done since before our wedding, and remembering how he humiliated me at that party, I finally had an idea to humiliate both him and his wife. The asshole that wanted my wife to make him his cuck. From what I heard from Lisa and him on the phone, Reese probably was the type that wanted men to eat his cum out of their wives pussies. I could see him being a sick fuck like that. Well, if he wanted to do that to me, I'd show him. I'd show all three of them.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,261 Followers
12