The Tulsasil Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The last sighting of Tulsasil was actually in this house. Nine years ago. You see the people that used to own it were a happy middle-age couple. What the husband didn't know was that his wife was having a torrid affair with his business rival -- and they'd even have sex in their marital bed."

I glanced at Becca, who seemed a bit uneasy at this story. On the screen, Reese was lying on the bed, while Lisa lied on top with her pussy in his face while she was attacking his cock with her mouth. It wouldn't be long now.

"Halloween night, since they didn't have kids, the husband went out to grab groceries while his wife stayed home to give out candy to the trick or treaters. Little did her husband know, the trick was she was the treat."

There were a few groans for that one, but other than that, everyone seemed to enjoy my story so far. I saw on the screen that the moment I'd hope for was soon. In my one robot hand, was the television remote. I just hoped I timed it right, for showman ship.

"She let her lover in the backdoor and they snuck up to the bedroom. Distracted by their fucking, the lovers didn't notice Tulsasil materialize until it was too late, surprised by a loud thump!"

Just as I said 'thump,' a thud was clearly heard from the bedroom above causing a few people to jump. Becca, of course, knew what was happening in the bedroom and looked really nervous.

"And behold, Tulsasil cursed the lovers to be a conjoined tortured beast, just like her."

At that moment, I clicked on the television, which caused a few people to jump. On the screen, my wife and Reese were thrashing on the bedroom floor, stuck in a 69 position. Becca gasped and left the room. The rest of the guest stared at me with an expression of shock. Watching the two, it was clear it wasn't an erotic motion; they looked like they were struggling, possibly in some pain.

I flicked off the television and said, "I hope you enjoyed the story. For obvious reasons, I think the party is over. I hope you can show yourselves out, I'm going to check on the damage Tulsasil caused."

I removed my robot head and then hands as I made my way to the bedroom. By the time I reached the doorway, I was just in my shorts and tank top that I wore under the costume. Becca was staring at the lovers looking terrified. Both their eyes looked around wildly while their lips were right against the others groin.

"What the fuck, Barry, you did this. Do something, they're choking," Becca snapped at me with anger in her eyes, "Fucking Noodle, you're going to jail and we're going to sue."

"It's clear that my cheating wife decided to use the experimental lotion that I warned her against using because more testing is needed. I have a recording of me warning her." I glanced at where I installed the hidden camera a few weeks prior. "In fact, I have a few recordings since installing the camera, plus a lot of pictures from the PI I hired. And Becca you're even in a number of them. I'm sure your employer would love to see it, what do you think, Lisa? Hun?"

I leaned and looked my wife in the eye with her lips almost completely stuck around Reese's semi-flacid cock. There were tears running down her cheek. Of shame, guilt, or maybe pain? I didn't know.

"You're blackmailing us?" Becca said softer, probably realizing the implications of a schoolteacher and her husband, a city official, getting caught on film messing around with another man's wife.

"Think of it as leverage. No reporting to police and definitely no physical retaliation, and my wife signs off on my divorce offer which gives her enough to live comfortably and a generous alimony considering things, which I admit is significantly less than half our assets. Do that and the videos are erased, except the copy in my security box for insurance purposes. Deal? Blink twice for yes."

I looked and both lovers blinked twice. Reese's eyes looked so angry peering out from Lisa's butt cheeks. I loved every minute. I walked to my dresser and pulled out the papers on a clipboard and a pen. I put the pen my wife's hand and held the paper up to her.

"Sign here, here, and then here. Thanks." I took the paper and put it in my envelope. "Oh, if you fight after I submit the these to my lawyer the deal is off, okay sweetie?"

"Fine, you got what you want, now help them," Becca demanded, looking worried at the pair.

Even seeing them in pain wasn't enough to numb the pain I felt watching the love of my life getting with the man who made my high school days hell. It wasn't enough to see them in pain. I needed to humiliate, degrade them worse then they did to me. In hindsight, obsessing over my revenge for so long drove me to almost insanity. I had enough sense to not do anything permanent, but did decide to take things further than I ever thought I would do.

I scratched my chin. "As I said, this lotion was experimental. Now, there might have been a slight chance that it reacted to human saliva and turned into a super adhesive instead of numbing. That also would've caused a burning sensation. If that was the case, the only thing that could break down the adhesive would be rubbing fresh warm semen into it -- again mixed with a little more human saliva."

Becca glared at me, rolling her eyes. "Bullshit, there's no way you could've made something that works like that."

"Lisa, dear, two blinks for yes, one for no," I said in a calm sweet voice, "Does that sound like something I could do?"

Still crying, Lisa blinked twice and then twice again.

"See, Becca, Lisa knows very well what I'm capable of with the right motivation. Guess you better find some semen. Doesn't look like ol' Reese is up for that task at the moment."

"You're asking me to jerk you off and rub your cum in my husband's face to free him?" Becca said coldly with her arms-crossed.

"Saliva is needed too. Semen and saliva. I'm not asking you to do anything, merely telling you what is probably the best way to free your husband and the slut. By the way, did you catch the name in my story? T-U-L-S-A-S-I-L. Tulsasil. Lisa slut spelt backwards? Appropriate, no?" I shrugged. "Guess I better go clean up. I'm sure the burning is starting to get worse for them. Fused exothermic chemical reactions are a bitch."

"Wait," Becca said with a defeated look on her face. "Get it out and I'll blow you."

I sat on the end of the bed and pulled down my shorts. I'd wanted a blowjob from Becca since ninth grade, so I had already started to stiffen.

Becca knelt and started slowly stroking. "Shit, this is way bigger than the last time I saw it. Pretty much the same size as Reese." She started bobbing as she stroked, obviously trying to get me off as soon as possible.

"Really, then why did my soon-to-be-ex feel the need to humiliate me by calling me Noodle? Obviously, she was referring to my cock not being adequate for her? That's why she fell in love with your husband and wants him to leave you." I looked at Becca, and she looked troubled. Guess her cuckqueen fetish included her husband staying with her. "Wait, this isn't working for me. You do suck good cock, not as good as my soon-to-be ex-wife, but still good. I'm just distracted by my wife thinking it was fun to fuck around in my bed. You know, maybe if you got naked and started again, it would work better."

I had just thought of that on the spot. The truth was if she kept going the way she was, I would've cum seconds later. Becca wasn't as buxom as my wife, but she was a dancer in high school and had a really tight body. She started removing her clothes until she was down to just her pink panties. Her perky breasts looked fantastic over her still toned abs. I was kicking myself it wasn't pussy juice and semen; instead of a blowjob, I could've fucked Becca in front of my wife and her husband. Hindsight and all that.

As she pulled down her panties, I admired the dark trim landing strip ending just above her lips. She caught me staring and said sarcastically, "Sure you just want a blowjob?"

"No, I definitely want more," I said smugly, "But for now, a blowjob will help them. Free my wife first, please."

Becca snorted and went back on her knees. It didn't take long until I came in her mouth with a groan. She held it in with her cheeks swollen like a chipmunk, hurried to Lisa's face and spit my semen on her. Lisa frantically rubbed it around her mouth, while Becca returned to start sucking me off again.

With a grasp Lisa pulled her mouth free, with a grunt of pain from Reese, which in turn caused her to grimace. "Fuck, Barry, it really fucking hurts."

"Really? Think how I felt about all those noodle comments," I said coldly.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke. You know I love you and I love sex with you. This was just different, that's all. I wanted to try something new and it was only a few times. Please, we can get through this. I don't want a divorce, please."

I was so mad with her empty lies that I was tempted to just pull her free from Reese's mouth and let her suffer whatever damage that did to her cheating cunt.

I bitterly spat out, "I heard you on the phone the other night. You admitted you love him and not me. Just a joke? Having a laugh over your husband's dick right in front of him isn't love." I looked down and Becca made a sound. Getting upset wasn't helping her get me off.

"Fuck her if you want," Lisa said, "I know she'd want to -- we discussed swinging before this started and she said that she found you attractive. As many times as you want and other women too. Just please don't leave me. I'll stop and never touch Reese again without your permission. We can swap from now on; really it will be fun. Please, Barry."

"Can you please shut the fuck up so I can get Barry off," Becca snarled, "You stupid fucking bitch, he didn't even love you. He just wanted to fuck you to mess with Barry, the big shot chemical genius with his blonde trophy wife."

At first she, I thought she was talking about me, and I was about to disagree, I loved Lisa deeply or else I wouldn't have hurt so much. However, when Lisa realized she meant Reese, she looked even more hurt and began to cry. Were the tears for just being used to get to me, or out of guilt for ending our marriage? I felt bad, but seeing her in pain at that moment actually turned me on a bit. I felt myself getting close, and placed my hand on Becca's one breast and played with it, as she continued her oral ministrations.

"See Lisa, these are so much better tits than yours, which will be at your ankles in ten years. These will still be nice and perky." In truth, I loved my wife's tits. This was all about payback.

Speaking of payback, after I came with a satisfying groan, I watched as Becca went up to my wife's ass and spit my second load on her husband's face. Lisa and Becca both rubbed it in as Reese was freed with a gasp. He looked so disgusted with getting my cum into his mouth, I thought he might puke. Lisa rolled off him and Reese jumped up, his eyes flaring. I knew he wanted to hit me so bad.

"You ever tell anyone or show anyone that video, Noodle, I'll fucking kill you. Not beat the shit out of you, really kill you dead. You got it." Barry snarled in a raspy voice.

"You ever call me Noodle again, I'll ruin you and do something that will make this seem like a relaxing massage," I said not backing down. "Now get dressed and get the fuck out of my house. Take my wife if you want, she's not welcome here anymore. Your wife can stay if she wants. By the way, I'd probably avoid sex for at least a couple weeks and just rinse with water, not soap. Milk would be good."

"Barry, please..." Lisa said crying as she got dressed.

"Fucking skank, this is your fault. You two are meant for each other," Reese said glaring at my soon-to-be-ex-wife, "Becca's right, I just wanted to fuck Nood... Barry's wife, and didn't give two shits about anything but your flappy-lipped pussy. Becca, let's go."

Lisa ran out of the room crying. Reese walked out behind her.

Becca turned and looked at me frowning. "Look, I really was interested in swinging with you and Lisa. Reese and I have done it for years, but he refused to share me with you. For what it's worth, it took a long time to seduce her and Reese ended up drugging her with X before she finally gave in. She does really love you; Reese is just Reese."

"Yeah, but it definitely didn't stop at one time, did it?" I said coldly, "Either get on the bed so we can fuck or get out of my house. I'm done talking about my marriage."

**

Surprisingly, I got away with it. No police were ever involved, and even my company was okay with me spending months on an idea that was a failure. I'm sure those at the party talked, but neither Becca nor Reese's career was affected by what happened at the party. Lisa didn't fight the divorce as is, and moved back to her hometown a few days after the party. Apparently, she really did have feelings for Reese and her heart was broken. I just wished she had felt that way about me. If she had, maybe she wouldn't have cheated. Her parents contacted me to say she really was sorry, which is why she didn't contest signing the settlement under questionable circumstances. I wonder if they knew what those circumstances were? Lisa wanted a chance to speak with me to get closure when I was ready. I told her parents that I would eventually, but I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready.

It turned out, Becca wasn't a cuckqueen as my investigator thought. Yes, she was helping her husband seduce Lisa, at first. However, it was Reese pressuring her to do so, and insisting she be there masturbating while he fucked Lisa. It was him getting off humiliating his wife not vice versa. In realty, Becca was a little jealous of Lisa especially when she suspected my ex-wife had real feelings for her husband, which my Halloween confrontation confirmed for her. The fact Reese was continuing it for months was starting to make her think that he also was developing feelings for Lisa. Even if he wasn't, she was frustrated enough to take me up on my offer that Halloween and even sample my famous anal lubricant. Reese, as you can expect, wasn't happy with her at all. In turn, Becca, became angry at him and figured if he got to fuck Lisa for six months, then she got to fuck me for that long.

You're probably thinking why would I have anything to do with Becca after how she treated me in high school and her part in helping Reese fuck around with my wife. For one, Reese really didn't like me fucking his soon-to-be-ex-wife, and I liked anything he didn't like. Secondly, she had been my crush for a long time and was still very attractive. Thirdly, I had no intention of having any type of committed relationship with her and trusted her to remain faithful as far as I could throw her. Even though I suspect she wanted more, Becca is currently just a booty call that I'll drop in a heartbeat if I can find someone special to start dating.

I'm still debating on whether to tell Becca that my lube-glue from Halloween was water-soluble and any water-based fluid would've worked. In fact, straight water would've worked way faster than the semen. I hope that she'd appreciate me tricking Reese into having my cum rubbed in his face, even if it included also tricking her into blowing me. Besides, if she had known the truth, she never would've gone along with blowing me, and I never would've had the chance to show her I wasn't exactly a noodle dick anymore.

12