All Comments on 'The Tunnel Builder Ch. 02'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years ago

This is a beautiful construct, and I love the story within the story - marvellous to see Polly and Cass develop their love, and fascinated by the unfolding tale. Another 5 stars from me.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Versatile

You're certainly displaying versatility in your submissions, Monica, from the jolly fun of The Rising Star through to the downright weird and scary of The Third Daughter. And now you're telling a story of historical research and making it interesting. You really are proving to be an asset to this site.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

I’m loving this story. It transports me to an EARLIER period of intrigue and scandal. ❤️

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41about 3 years ago

Oh this is wonderful. It is really drawing me in. I can't wait to see how it develops.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 3 years ago

Technique is indeed everything Monica and you have it - in spades. This truly is a fascinating story which hopefully still has some way to go. Your attention to detail is admirable and is a joy to read. Plus we get to enjoy some particularly good sex scenes which I would like to think is inspired by personal experience.

Donos253Donos253about 3 years ago

Thanks for a intriguing story so far and look forward to many more .....

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

I am enjoying the story and the sex. Perhaps the story most of all. Can't wait to see where the next chapter takes it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Erotica as it ought to be written. Fine writing, an interesting plotline, and an engaging, lively adult relationship. What more can a reader ask for?

LaVieQ

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

Oh WOW. You have captured the very essence of a murder mystery, an erotic love affair, the strong and powerful woman, who you could, if you so desired, write a whole series about.

This is a gem.

5 stars+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES