The Turkish Way

Story Info
My wife having sex with other men for the first time.
13.2k words
4.35
57k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexLee
AlexLee
36 Followers

Part I. Tellak

We arrived at our hotel at 4 pm. It was very hot. They say July and August are not the best months to visit the Mediterranean and they are right. Nonetheless, Sonya and I were excited to come to Turkey on this beach holiday. It was the first time since our honey moon twenty years ago that just the two of us were going to spend 7 nights in a resort by ourselves. Our two kids, aged 19 and 18, had decided to go with friends to Spain for two weeks, so we were by ourselves!

Since we had opted for half-board accommodation to be able to explore the local cuisine and culture at dinners in the town, my wife and I were delighted to spot several nice looking restaurants on the way to our hotel.

A young man grabbed our suitcases straight from the coach and brought them with us to the reception. When I handed him some coins as a tip, he declined with a smile.

"No, Sir. You and your lovely wife are our guests. It is a pleasure to help."

The lad was in his twenties, nice looking chap with dark hair, black eyes, very slim but still muscular body, and he was smiling politely. I liked him. Sonya liked him too and she smiled back at him.

There was an elderly couple in front of us at the reception so we had to wait in the lobby before we could check in.

"Do you like it?" I asked Sonya and hugged her.

"I love it, Peter!" she replied and cuddled in me. "I hope our suite is as nice as the lobby. And everyone is so polite and hospitable. The Turkish men are real gentlemen. This boy, and the folks that helped us with directions to our coach at the airport, all very kind people."

"Indeed," I agreed with her.

We had read about Turkish men flirting with Western women as they thought they were "easy" compared to the local girls, but so far we had witnessed only politeness and care for the guests. Having said that, the man that had just helped us was joined by two other young guys, also in hotel uniforms, who started to joke with him about something in Turkish. I figured out from their looks and gestures that they were teasing him about something related to us. Our guy was dismissing their jokes, laughing and occasionally glancing at my wife.

I was not too surprised. My wife of twenty years even at 38 was still quite a catch. 5 foot 5 inches tall, with shoulder length light brown hair, greenish brown eyes, smooth white skin, B-size round shaped firm breasts, slim but not skinny body with almost perfect proportions, sporting a nicely shaped firm butt and long slim legs, she was still turning men's heads.

Men have been constantly checking out my wife ever since I've known her, but she has never paid any attention to their flirtations. Sonya has always been polite and smiling, however she would never reciprocate any advances, not only because we loved each other and have always had great sex, but because she is shy by nature and a very prudent woman.

As soon as we checked in at the reception, our guy came to us to help with the suitcases.

"What is your name?" my wife asked him.

"Kadir, madam. And you are?"

"I am Sonya; and this is my husband Peter," she introduced us.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"You will like it here. The hotel is great, the beach is wonderful and I am sure you will fall in love with the Turkish food," Kadir praised the resort while walking along with us towards our apartment block.

"Are there any nice restaurants for dinner that you could recommend?" I asked.

"I can recommend some. Are you interested in Turkish cuisine?"

"Very much."

"OK. I know a place nearby where they serve authentic Turkish dishes that I can take you to. My shift finishes at 6:30 pm. If you would like to settle, get around the hotel, explore the beach and I will wait for you at the reception at 6:45."

"Oh, that's very kind of you," I said. "It's a deal then."

We reached the block with our suite apartment.

"You have made a great choice. Your apartment has a sea view with private SPA suite consisting of Jacuzzi, Hammam and sauna," Kadir pointed out. "Do you know what Hammam is?"

"A Turkish bath," I replied.

"Yes, but do you know what is special about it?"

"Not much," I admitted.

"It is like sauna but there is less steam, it's between a bath and a spa. In your apartment, there is a small sauna room that transitions to a small Turkish bath, the Hammam, and then Jacuzzi next to the shower cabin. You can always order a "tellak" if you wish to experience the authentic Turkish way."

"What is "tellak"?" asked Sonya.

"It is a person that helps you exfoliate and provides a traditional Turkish massage."

"Oh, I am not into massaging, least exfoliation," replied my wife. "Peter loves massage."

"With all due respect, madam, but you don't know what you are missing. I love sauna followed by oil massage on the slab, too bad I cannot afford it often. OK, maybe you won't like the exfoliation, but at least try the traditional oil massage."

"Are these tellaks some special masseurs?" I asked.

"Yes, they are," replied Kadir. "In our hotel, I and Mehmet have been trained, we had to pass an exam to become tellaks."

"So you know how to massage the Turkish way?" my wife asked.

"Not only that, but how to operate the bath. You just need to book me at the reception, usually it requires 24 hours' notice," clarified Kadir.

"We will book you, we really appreciate that you explained how this works. Sonya and I are keen to experience the local traditions."

"No problem at all. I will look after you all the way through, you can experience the full Turkish way with my help," said Kadir smiling with delight.

He placed the suitcases in the middle of the room and asked us, "Is there anything else I can help with?"

"No, thanks," I replied.

"See you at 6:45 pm."

"See you," both Sonya and I responded.

The apartment was spacious. The bath was exactly the way Kadir described it. A small sauna room with a door to a bathroom with ceramics and a marble slab in the middle to lie down for massage and exfoliation, and then a Jacuzzi next to a cabin with a shower.

"We should try this," I told Sonya.

"OK, let's try it. You wanted so much to try a Turkish bath."

"I will book Kadir to tellak us tomorrow evening."

"I am not sure about the tellak bit, Peter. I am not too keen to undress and get massaged by someone that we have just met."

"Oh, Sonya, he is a professional, and you can always put on your swimsuit."

"All right then, ask at the reception on our way for dinner."

We took showers, explored the campus and went to the beach. It was beautiful. We came back in our apartment and changed for dinner as it was already 6:30 pm.

As soon as I had managed to book Kadir as our tellak for 4 pm next day, he turned up at the reception desk and asked jokingly, "Are you ready to be taken on a journey of discovery of the Turkish way of having fun?"

Smiling, Sonya and I nodded.

After 10 minutes meandering through the narrow streets, we arrived at the restaurant. We were greeted by the owner, a man in his thirties.

"Enver is a good friend of mine," said Kadir, after he had exchanged some words with him in Turkish.

The dinner was great. We went for roasted lamb with herbs. Sonya liked the wine while I tasted the local drink called "raki". We chatted a lot. Kadir spoke very good English. He had an accent, but was otherwise quite proficient. He told us that he was 24 years old and was from a village in Anatolia.

"I work two jobs," he explained. "One at the hotel and the other one on call at Enver's yacht when he has guests. Enver's family are very rich. I want one day to be rich like him, but for now my goal is to save enough money to marry."

"Is your girlfriend from Anatolia too?" asked Sonya.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. We are very traditional in the region I come from, no relationships with a woman are allowed until you can marry her, and you have to pay the father of the girl."

"So, no sex before marriage?" I asked jokingly.

"Peter!" reprimanded me Sonya.

"No. In western Turkey might be different, but where I come from, no."

"So, you are a virgin at 24?" I asked.

Sonya was shaking her head in disapproval of my questions while Kadir did not answer directly.

"That's why so many young men in Turkey flirt with and hit on Western women when they come here. Our girls are virtually inaccessible, if you know what I mean," Kadir explained and winked at me with a smile.

Sonya was slightly blushing at this conversation. She felt uncomfortable and took a sip from her glass of wine looking at Kadir with a mixture of curiosity and empathy for him, a young handsome lad that was deprived of the joys of woman's attention.

Kadir talked a lot about the local culture, the Turkish way of doing things as he referred to it. Sonya, who is usually reserved with people that she doesn't know well, seemed to really enjoy Kadir's company as she laughed at his jokes and giggled at his compliments. She does not drink more than two glasses of white wine, but tonight she drank four! My wife was so relaxed and at ease alongside me and Kadir that when the conversation came back to baths and tellaks, she even said that she was looking forward to try the tellak's massage tomorrow.

"Sonya, I will take good care of you," assured her Kadir. We had already switched to first names.

The conversation had moved to sea adventures in the clean waters around the coast, when Kadir suggested, "My friends at the hotel and I are going on Wednesday afternoon with Enver's yacht snorkeling and then we will party on the yacht to celebrate Enver's birthday. Why don't you join us?"

"No, we can't intrude," I declined.

"No intrusion, Peter. I am a good friend with Enver. Come on, be my guests and join us. We leave at 2:30, I can collect you from the reception at two."

"I don't know, I really don't want to-"

"We haven't booked any tours yet, Peter," Sonya interrupted me. "Perhaps we should go with Kadir. I have always wanted to try snorkeling."

"I can teach you how best to do it," readily suggested Kadir, his eyes gleaning with joy.

I couldn't believe how unsophisticated this young lad was, he didn't even try to hide that he was falling in for my wife.

"OK," I said. "But we will bring our food and drinks."

"You will offend us, all we need will be on the yacht, just take a pair of swimsuits and come."

We finished the dinner and I paid the whole bill. It was not expensive.

"Let me walk you to the hotel as you don't know the area," offered Kadir. "We will pass by the docks and I will show you the yacht."

I expected a small old boat, but this was a modern mid-size luxury yacht.

Kadir read my thoughts and said, "I told you. Enver's family are very rich. A party on this yacht is worth it. Would you like to sit on the parapet and I will take a photo of the two of you with the yacht in the background?"

There was still some light so we agreed. My wife was wearing a white cami top and white mini skirt. She offered involuntarily a full view of her knickers to Kadir when I pulled her up to sit next to me on the parapet. Kadir took his time choosing the best shot and enjoying the view. He lent his hand to Sonya to help her jump off the parapet after the photo. My wife had to bend forward to lean on Kadir's hand. He used the opportunity to shamelessly check out her cleavage and ogle her breasts since she had not put on a bra. Sonya did not notice his looks, but I did.

We came back at our hotel and just before Kadir left us in the lobby, he pulled from a shelf at the reception desk a map of the town and its vicinity along with the catalog of the day-tours offered from the hotel. He handed them to Sonya.

"I have circled the places of interest that I recommend for you to visit. Also, I have underlined the tours that are worth doing."

"Oh, so kind of you," exclaimed Sonya, "thank you so much!"

"No problem at all. Good night and see you tomorrow!" said Kadir.

"Good night!" Sonya and I responded.

"Shall we go for a drink in the bar and have a look at what Kadir has recommended?" I suggested to Sonya.

"Sure."

Being us, it took us more than an hour to go through the catalog and the map, only to settle eventually with the exact recommendations that Kadir had made for us.

"We should have trusted Kadir on this," I said. "It is 11:30, let's go to bed."

As soon as Sonya and I went into our room, we brushed our teeth, and prepared to go to bed. I lay down next to Sonya on the bed and started to caress her hair and shoulders, and just when I stretched to kiss her, she yawned.

"I am so sorry, honey!" she said with a guilty face.

"That is fine, it has been a long day. Shall we leave it for tomorrow?" I suggested.

"No, Pete, let's do it now quickly."

"Honey, let's do it properly tomorrow, we are both very tired."

I turned off the lights.

Just before saying good night, Sonya said, "We are lucky to have found Kadir, we don't need a tour guide with him. I did not expect to meet a young man that is so polite and knowledgeable, and he has very good English."

"Yeah, he is a charming lad indeed," I replied.

Next morning for breakfast our table was covered with small red flower petals and Kadir was standing next to it, waiting for us with a beaming face.

"Did you put these for us?" asked Sonya taken aback by Kadir's gesture, but at the same time she smiled shyly.

"Yes. For you, madam," he answered.

"Very kind of you, but you shouldn't have done it."

"Oh, I had to. A beautiful and charming lady deserves more than flowers," Kadir continued to hit on my wife.

"Thank you Kadir, I am flattered," giggled Sonya, and putting her hand on her chest, she blushed. "And I thought we had already dropped formalities, Kadir, so call me Sonya."

As Kadir went away, I told her, "You do realize that you are encouraging him?"

"You think so?" asked Sonya, looking genuinely surprised by my suggestion. "I am just being polite."

"I have read that Turkish men take women's smiles as a come-on."

"Nonsense! Kadir could have easily been my son," she dismissed my theory.

We went to the beach of the hotel and at about 11 am Kadir found us at our sunbeds.

"I hope I don't intrude, but I decided to bring my lovely friends a cooled water melon slices as a refreshment," said Kadir and put a plate with deliciously looking red water melon slices on our table under the umbrella.

"You are such a lamb!" said my wife with an almost flirtatious smile.

Sonya sat up on her sunbed and reaching out to pick a watermelon slice, she made space for Kadir to sit next to her on the sunbed.

"Join us for a while," she invited him.

"I have to go back to the hotel," said Kadir. "But I can spend five minutes with you."

He sat next to Sonya. We had a chit-chat about the fresh fruits in his country and before Kadir stood up to go, he put his arm around my wife's waist and smiling at her, he said, "It is great spending time with you, but I have to go. See you at four."

At two o'clock we had late lunch at the swimming pool bar. After that we went to our apartment to put on dry swimsuits and waited for Kadir. He turned up exactly at four o'clock, bringing towels and oils with him.

"Can I use your bedroom to change?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said.

Two minutes later Kadir popped out from our bedroom, covered only by a towel around his waist.

Handing us large towels, he said, "You can now undress and I will wait for you in the sauna. Just give me five minutes to prepare everything there."

"Do we have to be naked?" asked Sonya quite confused.

"Yes, underneath the towel. Just wrap it around your body."

Sonya blushed big time.

Seeing her hesitation, Kadir reassured her, "I need to be able to work on your back muscles through and through, that's the Turkish way. Don't worry! I know how to keep your private parts covered all the time so that I cannot see anything I am not supposed to. I do this almost every day with our guests."

Kadir went in the sauna room. Sonya removed her swim suit and wrapped the towel around her naked body. I removed my trunks as well and put the towel around my waist. Then we entered the sauna. After about 15 minutes, we were profusely sweating so Sonya went out to take a shower. I followed her while Kadir went straight to the Turkish bath room. Sonya waited for me at the shower cabin and when I was ready, we both went in the bath, having again put towels around our bodies.

"You were not supposed to shower, but since you are not exfoliating, that is fine. Who is first?" asked Kadir and pointed at the slab in the middle of the room where he had placed a large towel to lie down on. He had created a pillow from other folded towels. I gently pushed Sonya forward for her to go first.

Kadir handed my wife a small towel.

"Lie down on your stomach and tell me when you are ready, Sonya," he instructed my wife.

Then Kadir turned away so that Sonya could lie down on the towel on the slab. She hung the large towel that she had used to cover herself on a hanger on the wall next to the shower cabin and lying face down, she covered her butt with the small towel.

After looking at me to re-assure her that she had covered her private parts, she called Kadir, "I am ready."

Kadir first massaged her arms, then did her neck and shoulders, and moved to work on my wife's back. He was pressing gently alongside my wife's spine with his fists, starting from her shoulder blades and moving along the spine, reaching down to the small of her back at the edge of the towel covering her butt. Sonya looked at me and smiled, indicating she liked it. I was sitting on the marble bench at the wall about a couple of feet away from the slab, watching Kadir working on my wife's body. After about five minutes, Kadir stood at Sonya's left side and, without any warning, he swiftly removed the towel from my wife's butt and threw it at me.

"Peter, can you hold it for me while I do Sonya's lower back and legs?" Kadir asked me.

I instinctively caught the towel. Sonya's eyes went big, she raised her head and turned to Kadir to protest, but Kadir did not give her a chance and instead immediately started massaging her lower back and ass cheeks.

"This is a massage the Turkish way, the best for the muscles," he assured her.

I guess Sonya realized that it was too late to do anything and despite she was left red faced of embarrassment, she put her head down on the towels. After spending about 3 minutes groping my wife's ass, occasionally spreading her ass cheeks and revealing her anus and part of her vulva, Kadir moved to work on Sonya's legs, constantly rubbing oil on his palms. He stood at the edge of the slab near her feet, positioned his hands on her left ankle and leaning over her legs, he moved his hands up all along her calf, thigh, up to her bum, where he spent time again massaging her ass cheeks. He kept repeating this for about 2 minutes and then he moved to her right leg. Sonya had closed her eyes and it seemed like she enjoyed it.

I asked her, "Do you like it?"

She lifted her head and said with a smile, "You have no idea how good this feels, Peter. You will love it when it is your turn."

However, the problem I had was not only that Kadir was groping my wife's naked ass, but that he was having a good close up view of her pussy from behind. Each time when he was leaning over to glide his hands from her ankles up to her upper thighs, he was reaching her bum and by pressing the base of her ass cheeks away and upwards with his thumbs, he was revealing part of her vulva, shamelessly staring straight into it. As a result, I noticed through his towel that he had an erection, a big bulge appeared where his cock was supposed to reside. Just when I was about to go to him and tell him to stop touching my wife, I realized that I had a hard on too. My revelation was shocking; I enjoyed watching my wife being groped in front of me!

AlexLee
AlexLee
36 Followers