The Turkish Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kadir took us from the reception at two o'clock as he had promised. While we walked, he and Sonya occasionally exchanged brief smiles, each time making her blush since looking at Kadir reminded my wife of the events from yesterday.

We were greeted at the yacht by Enver, whom we knew from the restaurant the first night and who was the owner and the captain of the yacht. Mehmet and Hasan, Kadir's friends from the hotel, were already waiting for us on board. Apparently they were not working at the hotel on Wednesday afternoons as well or have taken a half-day off today. We sailed and within 30 minutes, we arrived at a small secluded lagoon between two small islets. I did not see any buildings or any other signs of human activity on the beach.

"No one but the locals know about this place and today it is only our yacht," said Kadir.

"Let's go snorkeling, the boys can change on the deck, the lady can change inside in the big guest room," suggested Mehmet.

Sonya smiled and just dropped her scarf and hat on the nearby chair.

Then she said triumphantly, "I've just changed!"

The rest of us, except Enver, went inside the yacht and changed.

Mehmet explained to me and Sonya how to swim when snorkeling. Hasan was going to harpoon some fish. Kadir's friends were quiet and rather reserved when we sailed, but now they were chatty.

After five minutes snorkeling, I decided that I was not too much into it. I climbed back on the yacht and leaned on the railings to watch the swimmers. Enver, who had anchored the yacht, came beside me.

"You have a beautiful wife," he commented.

"I know," I said.

Mehmet and Kadir were swimming around Sonya showing her various fish, occasionally tapping her on the bum to point her in a direction of something.

"Nice ass!" said Enver while he was watching my wife and smiled at me.

Hasan came back from his harpooning, signalling it was time to eat and drink. We all changed in dry swimsuits. This time Sonya went inside while the boys changed on the deck.

Within 20 minutes Enver had set the table on the deck under a large umbrella. Apparently some Turks drink a lot as at about five o'clock they had finished a bottle of raki while Sonya and I were finishing our third bottle of white wine, aided by Enver.

"Shall we go swimming?" asked Hasan. "Let's dive together, Sonya!"

"No, thanks!" declined my wife. "I am a bit tipsy and don't have a third pair of bikini with me. I don't like to stay in wet ones afterwards."

"We can go naked," suggested Mehmet with a seductive grin. "No one else is around."

"No way!" my wife shook her head with a smile.

"Come on, Sonya!" Mehmet started to tease her, "We are good lads and won't tell anyone."

"Yes, Sonya," said Hasan and smiled at her. "We won't be even looking at you! We promise, right guys?"

"Oh, yeah," replied Sonya giggling. "And how's that gonna be? Swimming without looking, I believe you!"

"Look, Sonya, we'll turn away until you jump in the water," assured her Mehmet. "Once we are in the water, we will be swimming and not much can be seen then."

My wife shook her head smiling and turned down his suggestion, "No, I can't do it, sorry."

"Don't be shy, Sonya!" interjected Kadir. "We will go naked too. Swimming naked in the sea is customary. This is the Turkish way!"

It seemed for a second that Sonya was considering the idea as she put her hands on her bikini top's string, but then she said, "It might be the Turkish way, but I am a married woman, I cannot do it, sorry!"

"Peter is OK with it, right Peter?" Mehmet asked me trying to get me involved in this.

"Oh!" I said and raised my wrists up to show that I did not want to get involved in the argument.

"Tell her, Peter!" encouraged me Hasan.

"Or maybe Peter himself is too shy to get naked!" suggested Enver.

"Come on, Peter! Set an example if you are not shy!" challenged me Kadir.

I had enough and I said, "OK, I am going nude!"

I put off my trunks and jumped in the water. The other three, except Enver, followed my example. Swaying their cocks in front of an embarrassed Sonya, they ran to the ladder and one by one they dived in the sea.

"Come on, Sonya!" the boys kept chanting as they swam around and kept looking at her.

Sonya was standing on the deck and watching us. She kept declining to join us by shaking her head sideways with a smile on her face that showed her amusement with our behavior.

Then, Enver, who was standing next to Sonya, skillfully untied the string of my wife's bikini tops on the back. Sonya immediately crossed her arms on her chest to not let go of her bikini.

"Enver!" she squeaked and turned her head towards Enver to reprimand him, still keeping her playful voice, "This is not gentlemanly!"

However, Enver was determined to undress my wife. He took her by surprise when he pulled the strings of her bikini bottoms. She had made the mistake to wear string bikini that immediately fell off at her ankles, revealing her pussy and ass to the cheers of the boys in the water.

"That's it, Sonya!", "Come on, Sonya, join us!" they were shouting.

My wife tried to bend to pick up her bikini, but Enver put his hands on her hips and leaning over to her ear, we heard him saying, "Come on, Sonya, this is the Turkish way!"

Then he gently lowered his hand and placing it on her naked butt, he pushed her invitingly towards the water.

My wife gave up at this point. She dropped her bikini tops and completely nude, she walked to the edge of the ladder. There she stood for a brief moment, looking where to aim in the water, and jumped to the frantic cheers of the Turks. I thought to myself that this could not possibly end well with my wife swimming naked alongside three horny Turkish men. I was proven wrong. The guys did not touch her or in any way made her feel uncomfortable. They were checking her out, but that was all. They were smiling at her friendly.

After twenty minutes or so, we all went back on the yacht. What a view was my wife's ass looked from below when she was climbing the ladder! Four pairs of eyes were glued at her ass while Enver gave her a helping hand to get on board. Hasan was holding his dick while treading the water and watching my wife. He yelled something in Turkish to Mehmet, the meaning of which I could easily guess. We dried and put on our swim gear. Everyone gazed at my wife while she was drying her body.

She noticed our looks and smiled at us shyly, "Turn around, you are making me feel uncomfortable!"

The Turks pretended to turn around, but they watched giggling as my wife put on her bikini bottoms and her tops.

I thought that we were about to head back to shore, but instead Enver brought his birthday cake and two bottles of champagne.

We had just finished our cakes and were indulging on the bubbly, sitting around the table on the deck, when Kadir stood up and taking Sonya's hand, he said, "Come with me to show you how you can spot what shoals of fish are nearby."

My wife left her glass on the table and took Kadir's hand. They walked along the port side of the boat and stopped near the bow. They leaned over the railings and Kadir started to talk to Sonya, explaining to her something, occasionally putting his arm around her shoulders or holding her arm to point in the direction of the fish.

I was about to stand up to go and join them, but Enver put his hand on my knee and said, "Stay with us, Peter. Let them talk, Kadir can entertain your wife very well."

Enver and the other two guys asked me about how we liked the country so I had to talk to them. However, I kept an eye on what was going between Kadir and Sonya. About five minutes later, I noticed that Kadir had put his hand on my wife's waist and after a while he had lowered his hand over her buttocks, caressing her butt over the fabric of her bikini. Sonya gently tried to push him away, but he was insistent and soon he had put his hand in her panties squeezing her ass. I was about to stand up again, but this time Mehmet stopped me.

"Come on, Peter! Let them have some fun the Turkish way," he said and smiled at me mischievously.

I got very uneasy when I saw Sonya leaning on Kadir's chest while he continued to grope her ass cheeks under her bikini, stretching them down so that part of her bum was uncovered. They were chatting about something and laughing. Clearly my wife had become loose under the influence of the alcohol and all the promiscuity happening recently.

"It is OK, Peter, hospitality goes both ways," Enver said and winked at me.

I stood up again when I saw how Kadir was pressing his body onto my wife's and despite her initial protests, however feeble, he was getting his way under her bikini's top groping her breasts, having her pinned to the railings. Sonya smiled, but waived at me to join them, clearly indicating to me that she was getting the situation out of control.

Enver held me back at my chair by pulling my hand to sit down.

"Come on, Peter, the poor lad has never been with a woman. Give him some slack. Let your wife teach him a few things. Tell me, how much do you think it costs to have a yacht like this?"

Kadir tried to kiss my wife, but she moved her head away and looking over his shoulder at me, she made a gesture with her free hand to ask for my approval to kiss.

"Have another glass," said Enver and poured the remaining champagne in my glass.

I nodded to Sonya to go ahead and smiled at her clearly quite intoxicated myself. Sonya and Kadir kissed.

Mehmet exclaimed something in Turkish that sounded like "Atta boy!" when he saw the deep kiss between Kadir and my wife. While I was still OK and found it exciting for my wife to be kissed and groped under my sight, I really worried when I saw Kadir leading her away on the other side of the boat where I could no longer see them due to the deck house standing in my way.

"Let me go and check upon my wife," I said after I had lost them from my sight for about five minutes.

"Come on, Peter!" stopped me Enver, putting his hand on my knee again, "Give the young man a chance. Stay with us and relax."

"No, I just want to know how Sonya is."

"She is fine, Kadir will take good care of your wife."

Another five minutes passed as Enver, Hasan and Mehmet kept me talking about various things in my life. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, worried that my wife could be getting fucked while I was chatting with these guys. At the same time I was almost about to ejaculate in my pants at the thought.

I left my empty glass on the table and said, "Let me see what is going on."

"Hey, Peter," laughed Enver. "You know exactly what is going on. Kadir is fucking your wife, she is having a good time and will have some fond memories from this vacation when you go back home. Just stay with us for another 20 minutes to let him finish her off and then we'll all go together and check upon them."

"But," I said very worried and at the same time my balls wanted to burst of excitement at the image in my head of Kadir doing my wife.

"Listen, Peter! Kadir will make your wife happy. Let us chat about something else to take your mind off it. Do you know what the most famous resort in Turkey is?" Enver tried to keep me occupied in a chat.

"No, I have to find them," I said and stood up, this time stepping aside from the chair.

"OK, if you insist. There is only one place where he could have taken your wife to screw her. Go one deck below, there is a large guest room, really large with sofas and arm chairs and a bed. I bet he is fucking her on one of them. Just relax and let it go," smiled at me Enver.

I almost ran and quickly found the room. Sonya was there with Kadir who was showing her a collection of some marine gadgets on the wall while holding her from behind around the stomach and pressing his crotch against her bum. They turned around when they heard me shutting the door.

"Hi, honey, I thought you and Kadir were," I said, but could not continue my thought as I realized that I had worried in vain, "Never mind!"

"We are just looking at the collection," replied Sonya smiling at me.

"Not that I'd rather not be doing something else!" winked at me Kadir. He moved slightly away from my wife and exposed a huge erection through his swimming trunks.

I went to Sonya and pushing Kadir away, I started to kiss her passionately. My hands went for her ass, but in my eagerness I undid her strings and her bikini fell on the floor, exposing her naked bum to Kadir.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Sonya asked me with a familiar look in her eyes that I always recognized when she was horny to the point of no return.

Sonya did not object further though, instead she put her hands on my chest and continued to kiss. Kadir pulled down his trunks exposing an erect 8 or 9 inch cock. He grabbed my wife from behind, put one hand on her stomach and untied her bikini top with the other. Sonya let him remove her top. Kadir started to kiss my wife's neck, groping her breasts from behind while also pressing his erection against her naked bum. He took my wife's hand and guided it behind her to touch his cock. However, my wife, almost in trance, turned around, leaving me standing, kneeled and took Kadir's cock in her mouth. She started to suck him, but Kadir removed his penis and stood up.

"No, I don't want a blowjob, Sonya. I want your pussy," he explained.

"I can't," replied Sonya and stood up too. She instinctively covered her pussy with her hands.

"OK, help me finish, just bent over the arm chair," he asked her and pointed to a large arm chair in the middle of the room.

"No, I don't do anal!" declined Sonya firmly.

"I don't want to fuck you in the ass. I will just rub my penis between your ass cheeks until I finish, please!"

Sonya went slowly to the armchair, took the pillow that was on it and placing it under her stomach she bent over the arm of the chair. Kadir followed her and put his hands between her legs, pushing Sonya gently to open them up. She did. Then Kadir slipped his hand down her ass crack all the way to her vagina and put a finger in it. She was so wet and loose at this point that he had no problem finding her hole.

My wife jumped and pushed him back, "No! I said, 'You cannot fuck my pussy!'"

Kadir replied, "You misunderstood me. Just let me take some moisture as a lube."

Sonya was still looking a bit confused, but nonetheless she bent over again, placing her stomach over the pillow and supporting herself with her arms on the seat of the chair.

Kadir kept his crotch on one side, away from my wife's ass, so that Sonya could be assured that he wasn't going anywhere near her pussy with his dick. He put a hand on her wet pussy again and started to rub her cunt, eventually inserting two fingers in her pussy crack. He fingered her for about a minute and she started to sigh. Then Kadir pulled his fingers off, glistening from my wife's pussy juices. I couldn't believe how much moisture she had down there. Kadir rubbed his fingers in my wife's ass crack and grunting with satisfaction, he pressed his cock between her ass cheeks. He started to move it up and down without penetrating her.

He turned his head towards me and smiling, he said, "This is the Turkish way to masturbate."

I went in front of Sonya, pulled down my trunks and handed her my cock to suck it. As soon as she put it in her mouth, Kadir reached down and while still gliding his cock back and forth along her ass crack, he put his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy crack.

He begged her, "You are so wet, Sonya, let me do it, please!"

Sonya looked at me and I nodded, "Yes, do it, now or never."

Then my wife lifted her butt further up, dropping my cock loose, while Kadir grabbed his cock in anticipation.

Sonya squatted a bit to provide a better access for Kadir to her yawning vagina and said calmly, "OK, but be very gentle and withdraw, don't' finish inside me!"

Kadir did not wait for further invitation. Peeking through the gap between my wife's tits, I saw how he gently caressed her pussy from behind. Kadir started brushing her landing strip with his palm, spent some time circling with his fingers over her clitoral hood, moved down through her crack and then opening her shaved pussy lips with one hand, he guided his cock in my wife's vagina with the other hand.

Sonya gasped at first, but then she raised her voice, "Oh, please, be gentle, please, slowly!"

"You OK?" I asked her and went behind her and Kadir to see what was happening.

Kadir had started to insert the tip of his penis inside my wife's vagina. The head was half way in, but because he was very huge, my wife's vagina walls had wrapped around his head and stretched a lot, causing her discomfort when he was trying to push it further inside.

"Just start with small short movements, back and forth, very gently, until she loosens up," I told Kadir.

He took on board my advice and managed to gradually put his entire cock in.

Sonya dropped her upper body on her elbows and put her head down. Thus she lifted her bum further up, causing her vagina to expose itself even better for Kadir, who started to fuck her real hard.

My wife began to moan, "Oh my God, oh my God!"

Kadir was slapping his balls on her ass, I could hear distinctly, "slap, slap, slap". He lasted at least five minutes. I saw how he tensed the muscles of his bum. Pushing his cock all the way up, probably pressing on my wife's cervix, he groaned loudly and started to unload his sperm inside her.

My wife was orgasming heavily, her body ridden of spasm after spasm, she was shouting, "Oh, Oh, Oh".

Kadir pumped his semen inside my wife's vagina for about a minute and then he withdrew his penis slowly.

Sonya got back to herself, stood up, turned around and told him, "You promised not to ejaculate inside me! Why did you empty yourself in there?"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," simply said Kadir with a guilty smile on his face.

My wife then turned towards me and with a smile on her face expressing a weird mixture of shame, confusion, regret, love and satisfaction, she said, "It is done, Peter."

I nodded. Then the door opened.

Enver, Mehmet and Hasan entered the room with huge grins on their faces. My wife instinctively tried to cover herself with one hand on her pussy, the other cupping her breasts. She bent to pick up her bikini from the floor. Enver stepped in and took my wife's forearm just when she was picking up her bikini bottoms, having let go of her tits to hang down, for all of us to see their perfect shape.

Enver pulled her to stand up, smiled seductively and said, "You can't leave the lads hanging dry. It is customary here that all are served." Then he winked at his friends, "That is the Turkish way!"

Both Hasan and Mehmet removed their trunks, revealing their erect cocks. Sonya dropped her bikini bottoms on the floor and still covering her pussy with her hand, she stepped backwards.

"Don't be scared, we will be gentle," Hasan assured my wife.

"If it is fun, let it be full throttle, Sonya," Mehmet said and smiled invitingly.

Sonya turned to me and asked me, "What shall we do?"

I knew she was very anxious, but at the same time I could see that she was still feeling very randy.

"We've gone so far," I said suggestively.

Sonya slowly made the eight steps separating her from the super king size bed that was in the opposite corner of the room. She lay on her back and spread her legs, positioning her ass on the edge of the bed and bending her knees so that she could anchor her body with her feet. Mehmet swiftly moved between her legs, pointing his cock towards her pussy.

"Be gentle, please, and don't finish inside me," my wife asked him quietly.

Sonya's pussy was still very wet and loosened from fucking Kadir, his sperm and her own juices were trickling down from her vagina, so Mehmet had no problem penetrating her straight away. He was standing on the floor between Sonya's legs and had bent his body over her stomach, supporting himself with his hands on the bed at her sides. Mehmet reached a good pace, slapping loudly his balls on her labia. We all watched as my wife's whole body was shaking and her tits were bouncing in unison with the strokes of Mehmet's cock in her vagina. He was fucking my wife for perhaps 3-4 minutes, when Sonya's entire body shivered in orgasm. She was trying not to moan and had put her hands over her mouth and face, maybe out of embarrassment of being fucked in front of an audience. Mehmet did not bother to withdraw, he just emptied his entire load inside her, shouting something in Turkish. He stepped aside, only to be replaced immediately by Hasan. Hasan pushed my wife on the knees, indicating that he wanted her to move up on the bed. He then climbed on the bed between my wife's legs. Sonya opened her legs further apart, still bending them in the knees. Hasan entered her in one thrust too, exclaiming some word in Turkish which I guess was an expression of how much he liked the feel of my wife's pussy around his cock. Hasan fucked my wife for about 3 minutes, squeezing her tits, quite hard by my estimate. Sonya did not pay attention to the pain, totally overwhelmed by the fire in her groins. Her body was now in constant orgasm, shaking with continual convulsions. I started to worry that she might faint.