The Turkish Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kadir moved to massage my wife between her legs. He gently spread her legs further apart, applied oil and started to caress her inner thighs, revealing in the process more and more of my wife's pussy. Sonya started to sigh very slightly, apparently getting sexually aroused from Kadir's touches. Then, all of a sudden, she realized that this had gone too far and abruptly closed her legs.

She turned around on her left side, thus putting on full display her breasts, and told Kadir, "Let's stop!"

"Sure," replied Kadir and placing his hands on her right shoulder and buttock, he nudged her to roll over on her back.

My wife reached out with her right hand towards me to hand her back the small towel that I was still holding. I obliged and she turned on her back, putting the towel over her groins. Kadir helped her adjust it so that her pelvis and pussy were covered. Obviously Sonya had decided that exposing her boobs in the current conundrum was the lesser of the two evils and gave up on protecting them as long as her pussy was covered.

As soon as she was on her back, Kadir resumed massaging her, starting with the muscles above her breasts. After about two minutes, he started to expand his circling motions gradually towards my wife's breasts. Within a minute or so, he was feeling her boobs, squeezing them gently, fondling the areolas, and slightly pinching her nipples that had become hard and glistened from the oil. After Kadir had had a good feel of my wife's tits, he moved massaging gently her stomach, just caressing it, spending time around her belly button. Then he moved down just above the area where her pubic hair started, but he did not move under the towel covering my wife's private parts. Not because of lack of trying, but because despite that my wife had closed her eyes and was relaxing, visibly enjoying the frontal massage, she was keeping her composure to put her hand over the towel each time Kadir was encroaching on that area. Kadir finally began massaging her legs, and tried a couple of times to massage her inner thighs again, but every time he tried, Sonya squeezed her legs to indicate her pussy area was not to be touched.

"Done! Did you like the Turkish massage?" asked her Kadir and gently slapped her on the knee to indicate that he had finished.

"Yes," my wife said and still somewhat sleepy, she sat up.

Kadir could not remove his eyes from my wife's breasts. Then Sonya got off the slab, leaving behind the small towel and revealing briefly her pussy until she turned her back and walked out to take a shower.

Still looking at my wife's ass, Kadir said, "Your turn, Peter!"

I looked at his huge erection and immediately decided that I did not want to go near him.

I replied, "No, thank you, I changed my mind."

"Sure," said Kadir and started to fold the towels.

When Sonya popped out from the shower, wrapped in a clean towel, Kadir had changed in our bedroom and just before he left us, he asked us, "Would you like me to take you for dinner to a place where there is a belly dancing performance tonight?"

"Why not?" I said. It was already 5:30 pm.

"OK, I will wait for you at the reception at 6:30 pm," he said and left us.

"Do you think putting my white shorts and t-shirt without a bra is too revealing, considering our new friend? The evenings here are really hot," Sonya asked me while putting on her clothes.

"We may be past that point of concern, considering what has just happened, honey!" I said with a bit of a bitterness in my voice, but I still smiled.

"I am so sorry, Pete. You are right. I mean, he just went for it without giving me a chance to stop him. I am so ashamed, Peter," said Sonya and her voice crackled as she was about to start crying.

"Don't be," I calmed her down and put my hands on her shoulders. "It was a good massage. Some women get naked in front of their masseurs all the time."

"I know, but I am not such a woman, I have never done anything like this before. If someone had told me two hours ago that another man would be feeling my naked body, I would have laughed at them. He is so slick, I did not expect this from such a charming innocent guy like him."

"Did you not enjoy the massage?"

"I did."

"Well, he's been charming and polite, he's been doing us favors and making us feel so welcome. The poor guy has never been with a woman so, maybe, that was the way to thank him for his goodness. And we have been having fun."

"I am just not this type of girl. I still can't believe I let him touch me the way he did."

"Don't beat yourself. There is always a first time. I enjoyed watching how he ravished your body," I said and smiled lustfully.

"Really, you did?" asked Sonya.

"Yup, I very much did."

She shook her head in disbelief.

Part II. The belly dancing show

Kadir was waiting for us at the reception. None of us spoke, we just smiled at each other and left for the restaurant.

The venue was 30 minutes' walk down the beach. We walked on the sand most of the time, holding our flip flops in our hands, occasionally going knee deep in the sea, small waves breaking in our feet. It felt nice and romantic.

The food at the restaurant was delicious. Kadir was showering my wife with compliments. He was claiming that he had never seen such smooth skin like hers, or saying that she had perfect legs, or admiring how charming her smile was. After having drunk two glasses of wine, Sonya was blushing and was telling him off, but she had come to accept subconsciously that since he had seen her naked and touched her body in front of me, there was already a level of intimacy established between us that allowed him to flirt with her openly in front of her husband. I was finding it also increasingly arousing to witness how another man was making sexual advances towards my lovely wife. Sonya visibly enjoyed Kadir's compliments as she was smiling and her eyes were gleaning with excitement.

She tapped him on the hand and giggled, "Stop it! You are embarrassing me in front of my husband. I am a married woman!"

Kadir took her hand and assured her, "Being a married woman does not mean you could not be adored for your beauty".

I could see goose bumps on my wife's neck and arms when Kadir touched her hands. Sonya was getting sexually attracted to this man without fully realizing it.

We were at the restaurant for over two hours. We had finished our meals, had drunk a lot and yet there was no sign of the belly dancers.

"Where are the belly dancers, Kadir?" I asked him.

"Oh, they are not here. We need to go to the place."

"I thought the performance was here. Let's go then!"

I paid the bill. We had to walk along the sea front for another 15 minutes. We entered a resort hotel with an amphitheater between the buildings near the beach. Kadir talked to the guys at the entrance and they let us in. The show had just started, it was already 9:30 pm and it was packed with people.

"We have to go behind the last row on the top and stand, I am afraid," Kadir said.

There was not much space there either, so Sonya and I barely managed to get behind two blokes, who were standing too. Kadir stood on the pathway wondering where to go.

Then my wife waived at him, "Come here! There is some space behind me and Peter. We'll squeeze."

Kadir managed to find a tight spot just behind my wife and had to lean with his back on the wall. The stage was brightly lit and despite that people were standing in our way, we managed to see just enough of it. It was getting very dark in the audience, but I still noticed when Kadir put his arms around my wife's hips and crossed his hands at her stomach, peeking over her shoulder to watch the show. When he saw I was watching what he was doing, he just smiled and winked at me. Sonya was watching the show with great interest. She seemed not to bother his hug, apparently assuming that he was holding her to keep balance in this tight place. The crowd was getting more excited by the minute.

"Do you like it, Sonya?" I shouted.

"Yes, very much. And you?"

"I do, but next time we are buying tickets with seats."

We could barely hear each other over the music and the noise the crowd was making, but Sonya nodded in agreement and carried on watching the dancers.

I looked again at her and Kadir a couple of minutes later. Since my wife was stretching up on her toes, trying to see over the row of people in front of her, her t-shirt got pulled up and Kadir's hands were now making contact with her naked belly. He grinned at me and moved his hands further up under her t-shirt. Still watching the show intently, Sonya put her hands over his hands trying to remove them, but since he did not let go, she let him be. Instead, she started to wave with her two arms in the air as this was what the DJ just instructed the audience to do in unison with the music. Whether it was the alcohol or the excitement of the show or just because she liked it, my wife made no objection when Kadir cupped her breasts from behind. I could clearly see how he was groping her tits beneath her t-shirt and the fact that she was not wearing a bra made Kadir's job so much easier. He winked at me once again. There was now a guy partially blocking the way between me and my wife and Kadir, so unless I wanted to make a scene, I had to leave my wife's boobs at Kadir's mercy. I also liked to watch him fondling her. Sonya turned her head towards me.

I read the question on her lips, "Are you OK with this?"

I just nodded, "OK."

The show ended and Kadir finally let go of my wife's breasts.

We were heading for the exit, with Sonya leading the way further in front, when Kadir came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I am sorry, Peter, but I couldn't resist."

I did not say anything.

When we got out from the amphitheater and left the crowds behind, I caught up with Sonya just when we reached the sandy beach to walk back to our hotel along the seafront. Placing my hands over her hips, I pulled her towards me. We pressed our bodies and she looked me in the eyes smiling playfully.

"May I claim my wife back?" I asked with a smile.

"She is always yours," replied Sonya and we kissed.

I slipped my hands under her t-shirt and started to feel her boobs. She let me fondle them for about 10 seconds and then ran away, giggling playfully. I chased her along the beach and Kadir followed us. Kadir and I started to play a catch and tickle with Sonya, running on the sand, splashing in the water from time to time. My wife seemed to be opening up for some sexual adventure with Kadir as she was responding not only to my playful touches but to his as well, laughing and returning the tickling.

"Peter, stop him!" she screamed, bending and kneeling in laugh when Kadir grabbed her from behind and tickled her ribs and tummy. Crossing his hands over her belly, he pressed his pelvis against her bum.

I responded, "Fight back, Sonya! Fight back!"

Sonya then tickled Kadir's ribs and he let go of her with a laugh. As soon as my wife got free from Kadir's embrace, she ran away.

Looking back at me and him, and holding her hair away from her face, she teased us, "Ha-Ha. Two boys beaten by a woman!"

Both Kadir and I chased her. My wife lost her flip-flop in the sand and stopped for a second to put her foot back in it. I caught her. Grabbing her around the waist, I twirled her and we both fell on a nearby nylon cover that was probably used to cover the folded sunbeds, but was left behind for some reason. Lying on our sides face to face, we were laughing and looking at each other in the eyes. Sonya had this irresistible playful look that was lightening her face and just looking at her was making me hornier by the second. Resting my hand over her waist, I pulled my wife closer to me, and kissed her.

Since Kadir had lost his flip flops in the sand as well, he had wasted time in the chase, but now he caught up with us. He lay down behind Sonya and pressing his body against her back and legs, he put his hand over her stomach. Without hesitation he placed his hand over my wife chest, cupping one of her breasts from behind.

Sonya broke our kiss, and turning on her back, she looked at Kadir and laughed, "Hey, you cannot gang upon a girl and sandwich her between the two of you, it is unfair!"

"Sandwich is fun!" grinned Kadir at her and still smiling, he slipped his hand under my wife's t-shirt, and started to grope her tits.

I could not resist and pulled Sonya's t-shirt up to her neck revealing her breasts as they were massaged by Kadir's hands. My dick almost hurt from excitement of the view.

"You might like the sandwich a lot, darling," I winked at her with a lustful smile and at the same time reached down to insert my hand in her shorts.

My wife grabbed my hand, and pushed it away.

"That is not allowed!" she said slowly with a teasing voice and looking at me, still beaming with excitement, she sat up. Before Kadir or I could do anything, she jumped and sticking out her tongue at me and Kadir, she challenged us, "Catch me if you can!"

We both gave her a chase and catching up with her, Kadir tickled her again.

"Stop it, Kadir! I mean it. You cannot behave like this with a married woman, you naughty boy!" she reprimanded him playfully.

We were behaving like teenagers, true, however we had so much fun.

Finally we reached the beach at our hotel and we all calmed down, realizing that a time had come to stop this game before things went any further.

Catching up his breath, Kadir said, "Do you know how to get to your suite from here or would you like me to accompany you?"

"You can leave us here," I said, knowing too well that if I invited him to our room, the way things had developed this evening, no one could tell where they would end.

"I had a great evening," said Kadir.

"Me too," concurred Sonya. "Thank you for taking us to the show and being such an excellent tour guide, although a bit of a naughty one!" she continued with a tone in her voice that was supposed to shame Kadir, but her smiling face was telling him something different.

"I just," opened his mouth Kadir and stopped in hesitation.

"What?" my wife asked.

"Nothing. It is just that, never mind! I don't want to spoil our excellent evening by trying to make it perfect for me," said Kadir and looked Sonya in the eyes.

"What is it Kadir?" I asked.

"I don't know how to say it, and I don't know how you'll take it."

"It is OK, just tell us!" I encouraged Kadir starting to guess where this was going.

"I, I just wished that after a great evening like this with a gorgeous woman like you, Sonya, making me such a great company, I could say good night with a kiss."

Sonya's smile froze. She looked at me. I hesitated to answer. I knew a kiss meant a lot for my wife. It was a level above the pure lustful groping, cuddling and tickling that she had allowed so far. Kissing Kadir was much more emotional for her.

After what it felt like a long time, I finally said, "Hm, I am going to walk over to the hotel gate to check if it is still open. Perhaps you can stay here with my wife to make her company."

"Are you sure?" mumbled Sonya.

Her lower lip was somewhat engorged and hanging which was a clear sign for me that along with being confused, she was aroused. My wife was visibly torn apart between her attraction to this young man and her matrimonial commitments towards me.

I nodded confirmatory and walked to the gate to our hotel which was just 15 feet away. I turned around and watched.

Initially Kadir and Sonya stood still, looking at each other. Then, hesitantly, Kadir made the two steps that separated them and put his arms around her waist, locking his hands at the small of her back. He slowly bent and gently put his lips over my wife's mouth for a second, then moved his head back as if to check if she was OK with what he intended to do. Sonya put her arms on his shoulders around his neck and briefly turned her head towards me to check if I was still OK with what was happening. I turned my head down as if not watching. She turned back to Kadir and they kissed, this time a deep kiss. I could see he put his tongue in her mouth. Sonya responded with tongue action of her own. As they continued to kiss, Kadir moved his hands over my wife's bum and gently finding the waistbands of her shorts and bikini, he started to pull them down, revealing my wife's ass. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and started to grope her heavily. They broke the kiss, but Kadir made a third attempt and this time not only passionately kissed my wife, but pressed tightly his body onto hers so she could feel his erection on her tummy. While still ravishing her ass with one hand, he reached down in front with his other hand to get hold of her pussy.

That is when Sonya broke the kiss and gently pushing him away on the chest, she pulled her pants up and said, "Good night, Kadir!"

I went to Sonya and holding her hand, we made it to our suite.

As soon as I shut the door, I asked her, "Are you in love with him?"

"No, Peter. I love only you."

She knew I needed more explanation so she continued, "I am just very confused right now. My brain tells me one thing, my body wants another."

"Do you want to fuck him?"

Sonya paused. Then she said, "I cannot, I am your wife and I have never been unfaithful."

"I did not ask you that. Just whether you want him to fuck you. Perhaps it is time to break this taboo and have some fun with this Turkish stud. They say they are great in bed, last long and Kadir seems quite endowed. I will still love you as long as you don't leave me for him."

My wife thought for a while and then she said, "I think I got carried away tonight, but that is how far I could go. I don't think I can take it any further."

"Of course you can," I countered her. "I know that your body wants it to happen more than you think."

Sonya did not answer, but sat on the bed.

She tapped on the bed sheets and asked me with a smile, "Do you want a quickie, honey?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning, my love. It has been a long day."

Part III. The yacht

Next morning we went for breakfast. Kadir was not there. Then I remembered that he had said that he was not working this Wednesday.

Just when we sat back at our table, having taken food from the buffet bar, one of Kadir's friends from the lobby appeared with a big bouquet of flowers, and smiling at my wife, he handed it to her and said, "From Kadir."

We went to the beach at about 10 am. I and my wife were kind to each other and showing our affection with kisses. We just behaved as if nothing had happened yesterday.

At about 12 o'clock, I asked Sonya, "If we are going on the boat, we should go for lunch now. Are we still going to that yacht?"

"I don't know," replied Sonya. "Do you think it will be safe with Kadir and his friends?"

"I don't think they will make you do anything that you do not want to do, Sonya. Kadir might have fallen for you, but I do not think he is a rapist. Also, bear in mind that the staff at the reception will see us going together with Kadir, I doubt he and his friends will dare doing anything unlawful. Let's have some fun, but sensibly this time. I have never been on a luxurious yacht before."

"OK then, we are going, but you have to look after me, Pete."

After lunch, Sonya put on her black bikini tops and bottoms. She took a large straw sun hat to keep away the sun from her head and shoulders, wrapped a long floral blue silky scarf around her waist to use as a skirt, and finally, she took in her hand her white string bikini to change into after we swam.

"Do you think I can walk like this to the yacht?" she asked me.

"You look perfect!" I replied with a smile, proud of how beautiful and sexy my wife looked in her swimming gear.