The Turnaround Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers

"Ugh...yes! He is very big and very thick! I'm so wet, Bridget! That's the biggest d-dick I've ever seen in my life! Stay with me! Don't leave me, please!" Erin cried as Tyree took her calves in either hand and spread her thighs further, before aiming his precum-dripping dick towards her saturated center.

Bridget released Erin's breast and guided her hand towards Erin's pussy. Her hand splayed open as she ran her fingers through Erin's sparse pubic hair. She took two fingers and spread the wet outer lips of Erin's pussy. Erin hissed at the feel of her fingers on her sex. Her touch was affectionate yet erotic.

"Your pussy is so lovely, Erin. So wet, so beautiful," Tyree said as he admired her eighteen-year-old pussy with cream dripping from between its swollen lips. She was going to be spoiled after taking his dick inside of her body. No other man would be able to pull her after tonight. He guided his beefy dick to her drenched pussy lips even as she moaned from Bridget rolling her clit between her wet and sticky fingers.

Chap. 12

Tyree moved his hips forward and pressed the fat head of his cock against Erin's swollen, moist, pink pussy lips, and began to run it up and down her entire slit. He could feel her heat on the tip of his dick. He could also feel Bridget's fingers moving in circular manner around the flesh of Erin's pussy lips.

"Uhhhh...Mmmmm...," Erin moaned from the dual sensations that were afflicting her sensitive loins. She sensed a sudden gush of wetness sweep through her pussy lips and down the crack of her ass. She wondered if he could also see it.

"How many dicks have you had, Erin?" Tyree asked as he continued to rub the bloated head of his cock across the slick, wet lips of her pussy.

"T-T-Three!" answered a panting Erin as she watched her pussy being dually manipulated by soft fingers and a big, warm dick.

"Were their dicks as BIG as mine?" Tyree asked already knowing the answer.

"N-N-No! Not even close!" Erin breathed. She found herself secretly hoping and wishing that he would just shove his dick inside of her, filling her needs. Her heart was beating madly against her rib cage, she had a sheen of perspiration on her forehead, breasts, and stomach. She was writhing her crotch up against his lengthy pole, daring his cock to pierce her. Her pinkness just inches from his blackness.

Bridget slid her fingers off of Erin's very wet pussylips, through her slightly damp pubic hairs, up her stomach to her full, heaving breasts. She raised herself to sit back and behind Erin's head. She then lifted Erin's head by cupping her hands together and placing them behind her head. She raised Erin's head as she looked up at her questioningly.

"I want you to watch that fat, Black dick sink into your tight, wet pussy, baby. You're going to enjoy this soooo much, girl!" Bridget said slowly and deliberately as Erin turned her eyes back towards Tyree's pendulous dick and moaned. She knew she was getting ready to get royally fucked like never before!

Tyree shifted his hips forward and the bulky tip of his dick (which was cool from the air conditioned room) kissed the wet, warm lips of Erin's splayed pussy.

"Hsssssssss..." Erin hissed between her teeth as Tyree began to shift his hips forward and then back dragging the very hard length of his dick across the soaked, matted lips of her young, needy pussy. The heat of her pussy seared his dick.

The tip of Tyree's dick was coated in her pearly juices. Rivulets of her wetness clung in strings across the head of his dick, connecting her to him.

"Are you ready?" Tyree said as he looked up at her flushed and heaving chest and face.

"As ready as I'm going to get! Give it to me! I want to feel you inside of me...stretching me..." Erin said as she licked her lips and gazed at the cumbersome size of the dick and visually compared it to her tight, splayed opening of her quivering cunt.


Chap. 13

Eva gingerly stood up from the toilet, pulled up her panties and closed her robe, before flushing the toilet. She had gone into the bathroom and blotted her asshole with baby wipes to soothe her STILL sore asshole. The discomfort was starting to ebb and she was considering a repeat session with Tyree, soon.

She had submitted her ASS to a Black man! If someone would have told her six months ago that she would be sleeping with a Black man and loving every minute of it, she would have SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. She would have told them that Black men were not her type. She would have added that she preferred white men (although she had never been with any other men other than white men before she had met Tyree). What THEY didn't know was that THIS Black man knew how to push a woman to mindbending, banshee screaming, body wracking multiple orgasms she experienced each and every time Tyree stuck his dick inside any of her orifices! YES, she had experienced regular, consistent orgasms while lulling the evening away with his dick firmly planted at the back of her throat! Who would have thought that shy, prim and still married, Eva would ever participate in such debauchery?!

As she walked out of the bathroom, she began to wonder what the hell was taking Erin so long to retrieve a roaster from Tyree. She wondered if they were talking about what had happened the night before. Tyree was good with teenagers. He knew how to communicate with them at their level. Talk their talk. She hoped that Erin was behaving herself. No matter what she felt about her and Tyree's relationship, she had no intention of giving THAT dick up to please her damn near grown daughter...especially when she knew her daughter was no longer a virgin. Her daughter needed to loosen up. Maybe if she had the opportunity to fuck a BIG DICK, she wouldn't be the way she was, which was very uptight. She wondered what the long term effects of her daughter seeing her being split in two by a giant, Black dick would do to her? Would she start dating Black men? Larry (her soon to be ex-husband) would shit his drawers!!

She thought that she would wait five more minutes before getting dressed and heading over to Tyree's to find out where in the hell her daughter could be?!

Chap. 14

Tyree moved forward and watched as the fat tip of his dick squeezed between the small, pretty pussy lips of Erin. Just behind her lips, a pool of her aroused secretions bubbled and spilled forth, coating the head of Tyree's dick. Her dripping liquid ran around the crown of his dick and onto her lower pussy lips, and then if cascaded wetly in rivulets down the inside of her thighs, coating her asshole.

"Unngghhhhh...Ewwwww...Ummmmm...," Erin sighed loudly as the bloated tip of his dick lodged in the narrow neck of her small, underused pussy. The mouth of her pussy was stretched tautly around the circumference of Tyree's ample dick. The sensations were of pleasure, pain, and longing. Erin looked at Tyree's long, thick dick as it split her pussylips wider than they had ever been. The first 2-3 inches of his dick was coated in her pudding-like cream. Tyree began slowly inching his dick slowly, in and out.

Erin shuddered as her tight opening now turned sloppily wet and allowed her neighbors big, Black dick to sink further into her young, unspoiled body. As his dick reached the 5-6 inch mark, she felt the inner sleeve of her tight cunt being pulled/forced back and forth over the length of his dick. This new sensation caused her to arch her back, spread her thighs further, and scream into the quiet night as she claimed her first orgasm of the night!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH...," Erin screamed as she felt her pussy quiver and clasp around the thick, blunt presence of Tyree. Her body had seized up quicker and stronger than ever before! She hadn't been prepared for that one. She was used to one orgasm per sex session. She had had two already and they had just started! She could hear the 'slurp-slurp' sound of her pussy being filled like never before and instinctually knew that Tyree and Bridget could, too.

Bridget reached for a pillow and placed it under Erin's head, removing her hands. She was dying to be part of the action! She moved to the side of Erin and bent forward and grasped one of Erin's large, shaking breasts and gripped it, playing with the nipple for a moment. She then bent further forward and took Erin's upturned nipple into her mouth and bathed her nipple with her tongue, teasing it to new lengths. Her breasts rested on Erin's arm. Bridget looked towards her and noticed the flushed face of Erin fill with both the throbbing pain of a BIG dick and the longing to be dicked even deeper and harder. She had experienced that feeling herself, many times. She turned her head in the opposite direction and gazed at Erin's juices glistening on his drenched dick.

On each inward thrust of Tyree's dick, Erin could be heard saying, 'oh'. The 'oh's got louder and louder as his dick slipped in past the 7 inch mark and caused her to once again approach orgasm. The combined tactile stimulation of having her pussy stuffed with thick, slippery dick and her nipple being licked and nibbled on by an overactive tongue caused her to race towards the 'orgasmic cliff' her body so craved.

"Oh-Oh-oh-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH...AHHHHHHH!!" Erin screamed as her pussy seemed to pulse and clench simultaneously around the length and girth of Tyree's dick. She looked down and saw that there were STILL 4-5 inches of dick left outside of her body! That image and fact caused her to moan deeply and cum once again, spontaneously. The 'slush-slurp' sound of her pussy filled the room. Tyree's dick looked like a wet glazed donut!

"Bridget, watch out!" Tyree said as he took Erin's quaking thighs into his hands and put them on his shoulder. Bridget moved out of the way of Erin's thighs and moved around on the bed till Tyree's sweaty back was in front of her. Tyree put his balled fist on either side of Erin's stomach and guided his sopping wet dick till just the shiny tip was lodged between her pussy lips.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I-I-I never...I mean, I thought...I saw you last night and...Mmmmmm...SHIT! I can't believe sex is THIS good!" Erin gushed as her lower body would not stop quaking and shivering. She bent her head to look at Tyree's dick and noticed her cum cream dripping off of his dick in dollops. There were still INCHES of dry, unchartered dick left to experience, she noted excitedly.

"Is this why snuck into my home TWICE and watched me fuck your mother and Bridget as you played with your tight pussy?!" Tyree asked as he inched his dick back into the wet flaps of Erin's pussy. Her pussy farted, wetly.

"YESSSSSSS! That's exactly why! I had to have you, Tyree. I just had to. I couldn't help myself, honest" Erin said rapidly and excitedly as the longing for his dick turned into a fevered pitch! Her hips flexed upwards trying to capture more of his length inside of her.

"Don't keep humping that pussy onto my dick unless you want ALL of this dick, girl," Tyree said as he watched Erin's messy pussy circle and attempt to gather more dick as she writhed her hips slowly. Her hips never slowed as she gazed into his eyes with lust. She smiled hoping that he did just that...stuff her with all 12 of his thick inches. She wanted him to be the one to make a real woman out of her, at last. No more pencil dicks! She realized at that moment that the craving for BIG dick had just begun!

Tyree bent forward until Erin's thighs were on either side of his arms and he towered above her with his dick thrusting in and out of her 6-7 inches. Erin was amazed at his agile and precise thrusts as he held himself above her and made her feel like a submissive slut.

"You're going to get all of this dick, tonight, babygirl. Tell me what you want," Tyree said as his dick reached the 8-inch depth and continued to plow onwards, slickly and wetly. As he pushed his dick in another inch he felt the familiar pinching of her inner depths on the tip of his bloated dick. He was going to have to really work this pussy to get it lathered up enough to take all of his length. He planned on making her cum a few more times so that the cream, she evidently produced each time she orgasmed, would aid his freight train-like entry into her most hidden treasures.

"I...want...ALL...of...your...DICK!" Erin gasped and screamed as Tyree suddenly began picking up the pace of his thrusts. His dick never entered past the 8-9 inch mark but he was thrusting very fast, in and out of her. His dick was reaching places she had never dared to fantasize about being explored within her. Bridget had been right. Her pussy was amazingly reshaping itself around his thrusting dick. A series of strong, face-contorting orgasms forced her to scream out her pleasure.

"AAAHHHHH...OOHHHHHH...UGGGHHHH...," Erin screamed as Tyree's dick nudged its way into her womb causing her entire body to convulse in an electrifyingly intense orgasm. She looked at him but could not speak. She could only moan. He was taking her to a place she could not fathom. Her pussy was sooooo alive and active around the thick stalk of his plunging cock! She had never realized just how many nerve endings there were in her pussy.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH...OHHHHH...MYYYYY...GGGOOOOODDD!!" Erin screamed as she suddenly felt Bridget's tongue slowly licking around the rosebud of her asshole. Her pussy quaked and quivered in a microburst-like orgasm. She had NEVER felt anything like that in her life! Her brain flashed with images of her mother being pummeled by Tyree's big dick. She realized for the first time that ANAL could possibly be very pleasurable. He had her open and she was loving it!

Erin opened her eyes to see her cream completely coating 10 of Tyree's thick inches. She gasped inwardly when she realized she had taken THAT much dick! She silently congratulated herself. She saw Bridget's tongue, lips and nose. She noticed that her lips were glazed with the overflow of cum that was dripping in rivulets out and around the thick dick that was plowing itself even deeper into her pussy.

Tyree had NEVER had a pussy this tight yet elastic! Her cunt cream was thin in its consistency, which enabled her to be reamed deep and hard. The longer they fucked, the wetter her pussy was getting! He could feel her fluids leaking down his balls and onto his thighs. Her stomach undulated along with the shimmy-shimmy of her breasts as Tyree suddenly pulled his dick out of her wet, clasping snatch. Bridget immediately licked her way upwards and around the gaping folds of her pussy.

Tyree reached out and grasped Bridget's hair in his hand and pulled her away from Erin's dripping cunt and guided her mouth to the tip of his dick.

"Clean me off, baby," Tyree ordered as Bridget moaned and slathered her tongue around the tip and sides of his messy dick coating her tongue white. Erin watched her transfixed by the amount of cream she had deposited on his large dick. Her pussy walls continued to squeeze and quiver as it took a minute for her body to register that his dick had been removed.

Chap. 15

After throwing on some shorts and a halter-top, Eva walked across her lawn and headed towards Tyree's home. Her asshole was still a bit tender from the fucking she had received the previous night. She thought she would try the side door as she approached. Tyree often left his kitchen door open for her and Bridget's visits. She reached the door and tried the knob. What luck, the door was open.

She wondered why no one was downstairs in the home. She didn't call out, either, figuring she would just walk around until she found them. She walked through the kitchen, hallway, living room, den, and the sitting room. She neither saw nor heard anyone. She began to ascend the stairway to ask Tyree if he had spoken to or seen her daughter. As she reached the second floor, she went straight towards his bedroom. She heard smacking and sucking noises from the open doorway. She also heard moaning. Thinking that she was going to be able to eavesdrop on Bridget and Tyree, Eva moved close to the wall before peeking into the candle-lit room.

She saw Bridget madly licking and sucking the very wet and cunt-cream covered dick of Tyree. As her vision moved over the bed, she suddenly sucked in her breath and tore head from the door and leaned her back into the wall, breathing heavily. Her daughter was in that room! That was her daughter's cunt cream Bridget was licking off of Tyree's massive, Black dick! How had this happened? What should she do? Was her daughter in harm's way? Perspiration worked its way onto her face and under her arms. She was perplexed about what her next move should be! And then she heard...

"Look what your pussy did to my dick. Tell me what you want this dick to do to you," Tyree said deeply and sexily.

"I want that big, Black dick back inside of me! I want all of it inside of me! Every inch!" Erin said confidently and smoothly.

Eva could not believe her ears! Her daughter was consenting to this act! "That little double-talking BITCH! How dare her attempt to make me feel guilty for fucking Tyree while all the while she was probably planning to fuck him, anyway," thought Eva.


"Well, I hope Tyree gives it to her ass, GOOD!" Eva thought as she moved her body closer to the open doorway, once again. She watched as...

Chap. 16

Tyree began stroking his hips back and forth sluicing his dick between Bridget's full lips. Erin's pussy tasted like dried honey on his dick. Tyree plopped his dick out of Bridget's mouth by moving his hips backward while pulling her off of his dick. She got carried away at times.

"Grab my dick, Erin. Put it inside of you," Tyree said.

Erin quickly reached out and took hold of his chunky dick and placed its tip near her splayed pussy lips. Erin spread her thighs further to welcome him back into her pussy again. The touch of his dick upon her heated flesh was cool and wet from Bridget's saliva. Her pussy made several squelching sounds as Tyree pumped his dick in and out till he was 10 inches deep inside of her quim.

"God...you fill me SOOOOO much!" Erin moaned as Bridget moved towards her and reclined next to her head and began stroking her hair. Tyree's balloon-like tip could be felt deep within her stomach. As she gazed down the length of her body, she swore she saw the imprint of his dick under the skin of her stomach!

"Baby, wait until he gets ALL of that fat, Black dick inside of you...THEN you'll be full!" Bridget said as she moved her hand down to stroke the perspiring face of the pleasure-wracked young woman.

"Mmmmmm...yessss!" Erin gasped as Tyree bent forward over her and placed his hands on either side of her waist. His dick changed position within the confines of her cunt, seeming to invade her delicate insides much deeper. His dick was soon, once again, coated with her orgasmic secretions and could be heard throughout the room sloshing through the dense wetness of her pussy. Her quim occasionally made farting noises. Tyree's dick began to go deeper. One-half inch at a time.

Tyree looked down at their joining to see Erin's pussy lips drawn out when he withdrew, and collapsing in on themselves when he entered her. He had approximately 10 and a half inches inside of her. He watched her eyes roll up in her sockets as he marched mercilessly deeper into her snatch. He watched as her face contorted the deeper he thrust inside of her. She moaned constantly and loudly as Bridget moved her hands from her face to her neck and finally to her warbling breasts. She captured both of her nipples between her fingers and began tweaking them.

"AHHHHHHHH...OOOHHHHHHHH...AAAAHHHHHHH!" Erin screamed as she came at the 11-inch mark. Her pussy began making very loud, farting noises as Tyree pushed her thighs back onto her breasts and began sliding his dick in deeply and withdrawing it to the tip, and back in again. His staying power amazed Erin. She had thought that he would have cum sooner with all the pussy clenching orgasms she had had on and around his wet, thrusting dick. But he seemed determined to stuff all 12 of his inches inside of her. He had already been deeper than ANY man she had before him by at least 5-inches! And still his dick continued to delve deeper into her stretched womanhood. The inner sleeve of her cunt felt like it was being pushed and pulled on each in-out thrust of his miraculous dick. She had never experienced a feeling like it in her life! To be dominated by big, BLACK dick! Her orgasm continued unabated.

Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers