The Turnaround Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"EEWWWWWWWW...SHIT!" Tyree heard Erin scream as he pounded home the final inch of his dick into her sloppy, gaping pussy. He could see her inner lips tightly grasping and sliding along the length of his drenched dick. Cream began dribbling out of her pussy in a steady flow. As Tyree continued fucking Erin, more of her cream coated his dick and ran down the crack of her ass, making it easier yet to get his final inch into her cunt.

"YYYYEEESSSSSS...OOOHHHH BABY! DO ME! GOD YESSS!" Erin screamed as Tyree began piledriving her ass into the bed. She felt the lips of her pussy spread flat against his pubic bone on each deep in-thrust. Her pussy felt distended yet pleased beyond description!

"You got all this dick, babygirl! Now, it's time to start fucking!" Tyree exclaimed as his hips and dick went into overdrive. Driving so hard into Erin that her still flowing pussy cream began to splash and spray everytime Tyree drove into her. She was squirting around imbedded dick! The feeling was incredible! Her entire body began to quiver and shake, uncontrollably as an unbelievably powerful yet peaceful series of orgasms washed over her body. Tyree had to withdraw his dick from her spurting pussy because the accumulated fluids were causing her pussy sheath to become unbearably tight. He watched as her nectar flowed out of her pussy in a gush.

"Wow! I've never seen that shit before!" Bridget gasped as she gazed at Erin's pulsating pussy and Tyree's matted pubic hair, which was smothered in white cream. It was one of the most erotic and nasty sights she had ever seen in her adult life.

Tyree placed his dick back inside of Erin's boiling cunt and began thrusting deeply and purposefully. Erin grabbed his forearms and began shrieking uncontrollably. Her breasts swayed to and fro as her mind drifted off to a quiet relaxed place. Tyree was fucking her into another dimension!

"I...CAN'T...STOP...C-CUUUMMMMMIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!" Erin screamed as the most powerful orgasm yet attacked her body and pussy, forcing both to contract violently.

"GATTT DAMMMMMNNNNN, this pussy is squeezing the shit out of my dick! You want this cum, don't you babygirl?" Tyree asked breathlessly. Erin grunted her reply and shook her head up and down.

"Well, your going to get what you ask for!" Tyree said as began slamming all 12-inches of his dick into Erin at a heated pace. He fucked her for five more orgasmic, body and pussyclenching minutes before he began to feel the white-hot rise of his jism through the thick stalk of his deeply embedded cock.

"AHHH...AHHHHH...AHHHHHH...GET IT, BITCH...OHHH SHIT, GET IT" he screamed as torrent after torrent of his thick, viscous load shot into the deepest cavern her body possessed.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Erin screamed as her last and final orgasm caused her to flex her pussy a few more times along the length of Tyree's orgasming dick. They both moaned in unison as they lay panting, holding each other tightly.

After a few minutes, Tyree raised himself onto his hands and looked down at the droopy-eyed Erin. She looked beautiful. Her nipples were STILL rock hard! He slid his hips backwards and watched as his goo-covered dick withdrew from the tight confines of Erin's pussy. Her pussy squelched as his softening fullness retreated. His dick leaked their combined fluids onto her thighs.

Bridget immediately slid down the bed and between Erin's helplessly open thighs and dipped her tongue into her abused cunt. She licked her pussy similar to a cat licking milk out of a bowl. Her tongue both massaged and titillated Erin's pussyflesh.

"Squeeze your pussy muscles! I want some of this cum!" Bridget said as she placed her mouth back on Erin's pussy and began thrusting her tongue repeatedly into Erin's sloshy, cum-filled cunt. Erin complied with her request and a steady flow of cum began to leak out of her folds and onto Bridget's simultaneously lapping/thrusting tongue. Erin was on the verge of another orgasm.

"I-I-I...don't think...I can...cummmm...again...OH NO...UMMMMM...YESSSS...AHHHHHHH!" Erin screamed as another strong orgasm washed over her. Erin was dumbfounded. Her body had never reacted this way to sex! She looked up at him with awestruck eyes. Her father had been VERY wrong!

Chap. 17

Eva had stood outside the room watching her daughter get fucked for approximately 45 minutes. She had lost count of the number of times had daughter had cum around Tyree's thick, Black dick! She had wanted to leave and talk to her daughter later at home. But something had held her there. She knew her daughter had never experienced a fucking from a REAL man...neither had she, until she met Tyree. She had been curious to see how her daughter would react to being invaded so deeply and forcefully. Not every woman could handle a fucking by a horny Tyree. He had not disappointed either one of them. He had fucked her into a jibbering, slobbering idiot! She had loved watching her daughter be tamed by a BIG dick.

She had watched as her daughter squirted her cream and screamed like a banshee along all 12 of Tyree's inches. That was a sight like no other she had ever seen or experienced. Shit, she was a little bit jealous! But then she remembered the pounding that Tyree had given her the night previous and smiled to herself. How the fuck could one man please three women (Eva, Bridget, and Erin) to such intense, erotic encounters time and time again? Eva shrugged her shoulders as she began walking down the hallway away from the bedroom. She would talk to Erin later. Let her recover for a little while.

As she exited Tyree's home and walked across her lawn towards her home, she noticed her neighbor, Shauna, carrying in some groceries. Shauna was a red head and approximately six feet tall. Her figure was stunning to say the least. Statuesque breasts coupled with a thick ass. Shauna waved that fake wave that neighbor's wave when they think they've caught you doing something you shouldn't have. Eva waved back. She didn't give a shit either way. She was getting dicked silly several times a week and she knew, Kip (Shauna's husband) was out of shape and laid up with a bad back. Shauna could do with knocking the wave off and getting to know her neighbors, particularly Tyree, a little better!

As Eva entered her home and closed the door, she relaxed her back against the door. She thought that when her daughter returned, there wouldn't be much to discuss after all...except how they were going to share Tyree's magnificent dick!

Thank you to all the peeps that emailed me and encouraged me to write Part 6. I'm genuinely sorry that it took this long, but a lot has happened in a short amount of time. I plan to resume writing at a regular pace (I hope) for the future. Once again, thank you all for your continued support of my posts! Please, don't hesitate to send comments to this piece!

Dedicated to Joe T. Cuz, you will be missed!

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers