The Turning Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see 'Mark'?" Beth asked, looking directly at me while jacking two huge cocks.

"Yes, I do." Was all I could say.

"Do you think your wife would ever do something like this 'Mark'?" She continued.

"I can only wish she would." I responded.

"Mark, bring her next time and we'll have some fun with her too!" Exclaimed John.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied, still pumping my cock which was bigger than it had ever been.

Beth stroked John and Bill for another minute, then rinsed the soap off their cocks.

"Your turn Mark," Beth said, motioning for me.

"I'm not sure we can all fit in there." I replied.

"We'll make it work." She assured me, smiling.

John and Bill moved to either side and I stepped in front of Beth. She then proceeded to soap me up and stroke me in front of the two men. John and Bill began stroking their own cocks, watching the show as I had done earlier.

After rinsing me off, Beth sat on the indented seat in the tub that faced me and the vanity.

She looked up at John, Bill and me. "Now boys, this is why we want to get as clean as we can, so I can suck...your...cocks." And with that, Beth took Johns long, thick cock and began licking its tip, then up and down the shaft. She stopped and did the same to mine, electrifying my entire shaft with her tongue. Finally, she licked Bill's cock. Then, she looked up at Bill and began slowly stuffing his cock head into her mouth, little by little. Her left hand began stroking his shaft up and down as her mouth reached its cock capacity. She had about five inches stuffed in her mouth, and all Bill could say was "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Coming off his cock, she looked at me as if to say 'see, I can take these big cocks'. She then took another dive on Bill's cock, stroking as she sucked. She moved onto mine and deep throated me in one, swift motion.

"Holy Shit." Was all John could say as he watched my entire shaft disappear down my wife's throat.

Beth then began sucking me like a true whore. Slobbering up and down my shaft, covering my balls with her saliva. She was putting on quite a show and I was close to cumming. Sensing my predicament, she came off my cock, kissed the tip, and moved on to John.

As with Bill, Beth could only get about half of John's cock in her mouth. She "whore'd" out on John's cock as well, slobbering on it and using her own spit to lube up the shaft for her stroking hand. After about two minutes, Beth stopped and said that she wanted to save her mouth for later. We all dried off and made our way to the bed.

At this point, I just wanted to watch, and sat in the chair facing the bed. Beth took that queue.

"Mark," She said. "You can play my husband, OK?"

"Cool." I replied. "What's his name so we can really make your fantasy real?"

"His name is Karl. You're Karl from here on out, OK?" She was playing it to the hilt.

"Fine by me." I agreed. "I'm just happy to have such a naughty wife!"

John and Bill both laughed, not understanding the reality of the situation.

"OK then Karl," Beth started. "What would you like to see?"

Taking the lead, I responded. "John, lay on your back." I commanded.

John was now on his back on the bed.

"Now, you've probably been dreaming about that pussy all night, right?" I asked.

"You're damn right I have." He responded.

"Well, now you're gonna get to taste it. Beth, swing that beautiful pussy over John's mouth and let him bring you off with his mouth. While he's doing that, I want you to take turns sucking his cock, then Bill's cock."

The three of them went to town and it was like watching my own personal porno flick. With John's cock at that angle, Beth could almost take the whole thing down her throat in the 69 position. Beth was writhing as John assaulted her pussy with his talented tongue, and Bill waited patiently for his turn as Beth raised her head and sucked his massive organ. They went like that for about three or four minutes, until Beth started grinding that pussy into John's mouth so hard I thought she was going to suffocate him!

"Ahhhh Fuuuuucckkk!" Was all Beth could say as she convulsed in a huge orgasm and flooded John's mouth with her pussy juices.

After about a minute, Beth rolled off of John, spent for the moment. But she didn't miss a beat.

"Lay down next to John." Beth commanded Bill.

He did, and she got between them, kneeling, gripping each of their cocks with her hands and alternately jacking them off. I knew it wouldn't be long before she was ready to go again. In the meantime, she would lean over them, first John, then Bill, letting them suck on her nipples while she continued stroking them.

"OK Bill," She said. "John got to eat me first, but you're gonna fuck me first with that big, fat cock of yours. OK honey?" She looked directly at me, coming out of character but only between me and her.

"Yes." Was all I could say.

She slung herself over Bill, intending to ride him cowboy style. I got out of the chair and moved directly behind her, wanting to watch the initial entry of this larger than life sausage splitting my wife's pussy. She gently positioned her pussy over his massive cock head and began gently lowering herself onto it. She had to come off it a couple of times before it finally disappeared between her pussy lips. After that, she slowly moved up and down on his shaft, until, amazingly, his entire cock was consumed by her pussy down to his balls.

I was stroking my cock as was John. I moved around to the side and watched Bill violently suck on Beth's tits as she rode him up and down. She looked right at me and motioned for me to come to her. I did and fed her my cock as she fucked Bill. John came to her other side and as my cock popped out of her mouth, she replaced it with Johns.

Then she surprised even me.

"Mark," She moaned. "Please...put...your...cock...in...my...ass!"

Oh my God. She was going to take all three cocks. Could she? I grabbed the lube and put a healthy amount on my cock and then using my thumb, I squirted some onto her asshole and fucked it with my thumb to prep her. I then slowly, very slowly, entered her ass. She was so fucking tight, I thought I was going to blow my load right then.

Bill's nipple nibbling and a cock in her pussy and ass was having it's affect and I could tell that she was close. But there were three more things I wanted her, and me, to experience this night.

"Beth, I know you're close." I said. "But I have a certain fantasy."

"Yes?" She said, releasing John's cock from her mouth.

"I want to see you 'spit roasted'." I ordered.

"ahhhh." She replied, yes, on my knees getting fucked from behind as I SUCK a cock? Is that what you want to see Mark?"

"Yes." Was my response, now jacking my cock and trying not to come.

"Your wish is my command." She said, as she lifted off of Bills cock. "Since you haven't had my pussy yet John, why don't you do the honors and get behind me?"

Beth got on all fours, with John positioning himself behind her and slowly entering her pussy. She let out a groan as another huge cock filled her. John began to slowly fuck her now, and Bill positioned himself in front of her. As she took his cock in her mouth, I was surprised that she hadn't even wiped her pussy juice off of it. As a matter of fact, she seemed to like the taste and licked his cock clean before engulfing it again. This was a sight to see, my beautiful wife, a big cock slave, taking one in each hole. The boys were in a rhythm now, as John would shove his cock into her pussy, she would take Bill's down her throat.

I knew that Beth couldn't take it much longer, but I didn't want her to come yet. I also knew the boys couldn't hold out and I was ready myself.

"I can't hold out much longer." John exclaimed.

"OK Beth, time for my next fantasy." I said.

"And...what...is...that?" She asked between getting fucked from behind and sucking cock.

"On your knees, on the floor, now." I commanded.

She knew what was coming. I had cleaned up, so my cock was fine for her to suck.

Now, with three men standing in front of her with heavy balls, Beth knew that I wanted nothing less that her covered in cum.

"Give me those fucking cocks!" She exclaimed and began sucking and jacking us all with a frenzy I'd never seen before.

"I want all your cum on my big fucking tits! That's what my husband wants...right baby!?" She looked at me for confirmation.

"Yes!" I said, stroking my cock while she sucked Bills.

"awwwww shiiiittt!" Bill shouted. Beth had been working his cock with her mouth, his shaft with her left hand, and kneading his huge balls with her right hand. She pulled him out of her mouth just in time and continued to jack him off and knead those balls. The first shot was unbelievable. It wasn't a spurt of cum, it was as if he was peeing cum. A long stream for about five seconds that literally coated her tits. Even if John and I didn't cum, she was already a mess.

As Bill subsided, she turned her attention to John and gave him the same treatment. He didn't last as long though, having seen his buddy cover her with cum. John had a huge load as well, and as his cock erupted, the first shot actually hit Beth in the nose, dripping down onto her lips. I wasn't sure how she was going to take that, since she really didn't like the taste of cum. She didn't miss a beat and continued jacking John's huge load onto her tits.

Honestly, by this time, there was no need for another load on Beth's tits. They were quite literally covered in cum and it was dripping down onto her lap. Since her legs were together, the cum formed a pool at her pussy, a disgustingly nasty sight.

Finally, she turned to me and took my cock in her mouth. She stroked me and when her hand started kneading my balls I knew it was time.

"Shit!! I'm cumming!" I yelled.

She kept sucking.

"Baby! I'm cumming!!" I yelled again.

She looked up at me as she continued to stroke my cock and fondle my balls and said, "Then cum."

Her mouth went back over my cock and I began erupting in what has to be the most intense orgasm of my life. She began swallowing, but soon gave up due to the shear volume of cum I was ejecting. She opened her mouth and let it flow past her lips, down my shaft and onto her tits, eventually ending up in the pool of cum at her pussy.

As I subsided, she continued to surprise me by going from cock to cock and cleaning us all up in a slow, deliberate, whorish fashion that you only see from professional porn stars.

The whole time she was cleaning us up, she was rubbing the cum all over her tits and eventually spread her legs to let the cum pool flow over her pussy and onto the floor.

"Holy shit!" Was all Bill and John could say. "We've never had anyone like you Beth. You're unbelievable."

"You're a lucky man to have Ann, Karl." John added. I was shocked.

"Wait." I said, "What are you talking about?"

"I told them baby." Ann finally admitted. "You thought you were being tricky, but I was being trickier!"

Both John and Bill laughed, and I joined in.

"OK." I said. "Good play baby." And kissed Ann. "But, there is one more fantasy I'd like to see."

"What?" Ann said, not believing that after what just happened there could be more.

"Well, you only came one time. And I did that on purpose."

"So, what do you want to see now?" She asked as she cleaned herself up with a towel John had gotten for her.

"Well, I want to see Bill fuck you with that cock of his." I said.

"But I already did." Bill confessed.

"No Bill," I said. "You haven't 'fucked' her yet. Right baby?" Looking at Ann, she knew what I meant.

"No, he hasn't." She agreed. And with that, she turned around, facing Bills flaccid cock as he sat on the end of the bed, and began sucking him again.

"I don't get it, but I like where this is going." Bill groaned.

Bill was hard in minutes thanks to Ann's skilled mouth.

"Now Ann," I commanded. "Get lay on the bed and spread your fucking legs so Bill can fuck your pussy."

"Yes sir." Ann obeyed.

"Now Bill, get on top of Ann and ease that big cock into her pussy."

"Yes sir." Bill played along.

"Now Bill, I want you to fuck Ann. I don't mean fuck her Bill, I mean FUCK her. I want you to slam into her pussy with all the force you can. I want to hear your balls slapping her ass and your pelvis slapping hers. Do you understand Bill?"

"Yes sir." Now not only obeying but beginning to fuck Ann. Harder and harder, faster and faster Bill went, pistoning in and out of my wife, slamming his hard, long cock home with every stroke.

"Oh God." Ann moaned. "That's it Bill, FUCK me with that fucking cock of yours! FUCK me you fucking asshole!!"

John and I were now jacking our cocks furiously.

"Holy shit." John exclaimed. "How can she take that!?"

"Because I fucking love getting fucked by a huge cock!" Was Ann's reply as she accelerated to an orgasm like she had never had before. Bill's ten-inch cock was hitting places that no one had ever hit before and his balls were slapping up into Ann's ass crack with every thrust.

"Cumminnnnngggg!" Was all she could muster as her pussy went over the cliff. "Keep fucking me Bill!!" She begged.

"Oh fuck!" Bill exclaimed as he drove one last time deep into Ann's pussy and delivered another huge load.

John leaned over Ann's tits and dropped another load on them for the night. I had other plans for my next load and held off.

As Bill pulled out, his load of cum followed and flooded the bed. Spent, Bill and John cleaned up, got dressed and thanked both Ann and me for a great time. We exchanged information and said that if either was in the other's neck of the woods, and wanted some fun, we'd hook up.

As I walked the boys out and shut the door, I turned to find Ann, spread out on the bed, rubbing her pussy. The night was just catching up to her and she couldn't believe we had done what we had done.

"I have one more fantasy I saved." I said.

"And what is that?" Ann asked, frigging her oozing pussy.

"Fucking you with another man's load in your pussy." I said as I eased my hard cock into her slippery slit and kissed her deeply.

12