All Comments on 'The Tutor'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Wow

This is a great story that fulfills almost every guys fantasy. On one hand almost all men want to get their cock sucked, and on the other hand the rest want to be the one on his knees sucking those cocks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW Indeed!

You have what I hope is the beginning of a beautiful love story. John is a very sexy young man, a football player/jock, and a student who needs tutoring. There is nothing wrong with that. And Tom/Tommy is such a good guy for helping John. The fact that both are "interested" in the other comes out accidentally. But I imagine John has a sexy hairy chest and abs, sexy thighs and legs, and a cock that just won't quit. I think it is a real credit to John that he is not only a "taker" -- willing to let Tommy blow him without any return service -- it is great that John says that he can suck Tommy too. And Tommy says that John's cum is just too good to waste.

Anyone who's ever been in the position to tutor a muscular athlete must know how sexy and enticing it is to look at the sexy athlete's body. And when you see the muscular biceps, the squared shoulders, the chest hair spilling from the sides of a tank top or over the top of a t-shirt, and the bulge in the crotch of sweatpants -- well, how can you concentrate with that? Love it love it love it!

Please write more! And thanks for writing these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first 1/3 - 1/2 chapter was so similar to a book that I had recently read from Amazon's Kindle Unlimited.

Sounding22Sounding22over 1 year ago

Reminds me of my High School days, boy they were good times. Keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please consider writing more about Tom and John -- and give John his "in" to sucking Tom, and the scene of John's hairy chest and abs. What a great story you have going here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
741 Followers
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...