The Tutor

Story Info
Parents of a shy young man hire a tutor for him.
11k words
4.53
26.7k
52
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers

Mrs. Betsy Thornton had a problem. She knew that her 18 year old son Chad had an issue with girls, never having gone on a date or to her knowledge even interacted with a girl. She also believed from discussions with professionals that Chad was at the productive end of the autism spectrum; but she didn't think that Chad's troubles were anything clinical. Since she and her husband Greg were extremely wealthy she had thrown about everything that money could buy at the problem with no success so far. Then things got much worse.

When Chad was at his private High School the first week of his senior year she was looking for a book that Chad had borrowed from her a few days earlier and went into his spacious room. The book was sitting on his desk next to his High-End PC with attached dual 32 inch QHD Resolution monitors. By accident she hit the keyboard as she was removing the book and one of the 32 inch screens came to life.

The text and photos on the screen were disturbing. The words seemed to have a very sick view of women and the photos seemed to be candid photos of women in various forms of dress with nasty captions. A word that appeared several times as she scrolled down the website displayed was "Incel."

Betsy wasn't familiar with that term so she went to Wikipedia on her iPhone. The definition upset her greatly: "Incel (a portmanteau of "involuntary celibate") is an online subculture of men who define themselves as unable to get a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

Betsy went to her own computer and did further research. Disturbing acts by Incels were replete in numerous media, and psychological analyses were unsettling. According to one scholarly article Incels typically manifested four tendencies of interpersonal victimhood: a need for recognition, moral elitism, a lack of empathy, and rumination (i.e., a tendency to fixate on negative internal thought patterns).

Someone in Betsy's social circle was used to dealing with only people similarly situated economically and was afraid to admit anything to others regarding a problem as serious as the one she apparently had with Chad. Therefore she was at a loss on how to proceed. After crying and rubbing her hands for a good half hour a germ of an idea formed in her brain. "I'll call Elsa," she said to herself.

Elsa Moore was the most out-there friend Betsy had had in college. Unlike most young women at the private college that Betsy attended Elsa came from an underprivileged background and had developed more "real world" experience than Betsy or any of her other friends. She had reconnected with Elsa only a few months ago at their 25th reunion and was surprised to find out that Elsa had moved to the same metropolitan area a few years ago. She had met Elsa for lunch a couple of times since the reunion and felt that she could trust Elsa not to judge her or Chad.

##########

As Betsy Thornton reached for her phone, across town in a decidedly less posh area, twenty six year old Mrs. Ava Wilson also had a problem. She and her husband Norm were stressed economically, in no small part due to the fact that Ava had recently lost her job as a receptionist at a manufacturing firm that was near bankruptcy. Ava was also stressed emotionally since her four year marriage to Norm was not progressing as she hoped and the bloom had certainly gone off the rose. In preparing for what she assumed would be another fruitless job interview since the employment market for people with her somewhat meager educational background (she had an associate's degree in physical education, not practical for most corporate jobs) was highly depressed she considered her athletic build a waste.

While Ava wasn't an Alex Morgan or Gal Gadot, probably 60% of hetero men who liked an athletic build in a woman would consider Ava attractive, 30% would consider her "hot," and the other 10% would probably consider her "plasma hot." Her failed attempts at modelling, public relations, and product promotion had harmed her self-image, but looking in the mirror she still had to smile because she hadn't gained a pound since she was eighteen and her stomach, ass, and thighs were muscular and tight.

The job interview was one that her mother's childhood friend, Elsa Moore, had set up for her. Elsa and Ava's mother had grown up as best friends in a challenging environment. While Elsa was able to escape her situation using her brains and wiles, Ava's mother never had. Elsa still remained friendly with her despite different economic circumstances as adults. After Ava's mother's death, and after Elsa moved into the same metropolitan area where Ava and Norm lived, Elsa tried to help Ava out the best that she could.

Two hours after looking in the mirror Ava returned to her apartment rejected and dejected; they needed someone with more and a different type of education than Ava had -- or at least that's the excuse that they gave. To Ava it seemed that they had agreed to the interview only to please Elsa, and that it was perfunctory at best.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Elsa had rarely heard her friend Betsy so desperate when she answered Betsy's call. Elsa was having a hard time following Betsy's words, maybe because Betsy was embarrassed and was hinting at rather than relating what was troubling her. Exasperated Elsa said "Give me a half hour to clear some things up at my office then I'll come to see you; give me your address again..." which Betsy did.

When Elsa arrived at Betsy's house an hour later it was obvious that Betsy was seriously troubled. After five minutes of trying to coax out of Betsy what was distressing her Elsa finally said "Come clean or I'm leaving Betsy -- I'm willing to help but not willing to guess how I can!"

After a delay where Betsy wiped her tears from her face she took a deep breath and then said "I'm worried about Chad. I think that he's on his way to becoming an Incel. An Incel is..."

Elsa cut her off. "I know what an Incel is. Why do you think that?"

Betsy led Elsa to Chad's room; the computer was still on the Incel website and when the keyboard was touched the disturbing information came to life on one of the high-def 32 Inch Screens.

Elsa perused the site for more than a minute then turned to Betsy and asked "Is this the only concerning evidence?"

"No, Chad has never had any type of relationship whatsoever with a girl in his own age range, is borderline autistic, and seems to be getting more depressed as time goes on. Greg and I had him see various professionals over the last few years but nothing has seemed to help. I'm at my wit's end; I'm about to hire a prostitute to have sex with him, but that might just reinforce in him a poor view of women," Betsy continued and then started to cry again.

Elsa's mind was starting to get into gear when she heard the distinctive beep indicating that her cellphone had a text. Worried that it might be some kerfuffle at her office she glanced at the screen. The text was from Ava Wilson.

Despite her sophistication Elsa was just out-there enough to believe in serendipity. She opened the text; it read "Another disastrous interview; I'll never get another job; maybe some club needs a twenty six year old stripper!" followed by several anger, sad, and embarrassed emojis.

Elsa put her phone away and grabbed Betsy by the shoulders and shook her. "Enough of this fucking self-pity, Betsy; get your act together. I have an idea."

Betsy's demeanor immediately changed; she again wiped her eyes, got an inquisitive look on her face, and asked "What is it?"

"We need to sit down," Elsa barked, moving to the nearest couch and pulling Betsy down next to her. "What Chad needs is a tutor to tell him what women are looking for and to get him comfortable; someone old enough so he won't look on her as girlfriend material but young enough that she still is tuned in to what eighteen and nineteen year old women want."

"How would I find someone?" Betsy asked.

"Tell me how much you're willing to pay and I'll tell you if I have someone in mind," Elsa smugly smiled.

Betsy thought for a moment, then said "We spent more than $55,000 on unsuccessful professionals; if you think that there's a good chance of success with your approach we'd pay that much."

"How about if you pay his tutor $1,000 a week and if she's successful a $30,000 bonus?" Elsa asked.

"How would be define success?" Betsy asked.

"If Chad goes out on three legitimate dates with girls about his own age and expresses happiness about them seems to me to be a good measure. If he gets laid in doing so that would be complete success," Elsa grinned.

Betsy brightened up. "I can go along with that."

"Give me a photo of Chad, and I'll be in touch," Elsa smiled.

@@@@@@@@@

On her way back to her office Elsa called Ava on her cellphone; her call was answered on the second ring with "Hi Elsa; I guess you got my text."

"Yes I did; bummer; however I've got something much more probable for you. In fact, Ava, I can virtually guarantee you the job if you're interested."

"Who do I have to kill?" Ava laughed.

"Come to my office tomorrow at 9:00 a. m. and I'll tell you," Elsa smirked.

Ava got little sleep that night thinking about Elsa's call, but was still bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when she entered Elsa's office at 8:56 the next morning. "Close and lock the door," Elsa grinned.

"What's up?" Ava asked.

"Here is a photo of an eighteen year old boy/man named Chad, the son of an old college friend of mine," Elsa said, handing over the photo that Betsy had given her. "He has problems with women, never having had a date or apparently any real contact with girls his age at all. His mother is afraid that he might become an Incel, something she wants to avoid at all costs."

"Where do I come in?" Ava inquired.

"You are going to be his tutor; tell him what girls are looking for in a guy, get his mind set right, and get him to start productive dating and get rid of any Incel shit that may have entered his brain."

"How can I do that?"

"You're a smart young woman not far removed from being eighteen years old yourself; I'm sure that you'll have many good ideas. However, just the fact that a hot athletic woman like you is showing interest in him will help no matter what. I also strongly suspect that he needs some real physical activity -- I got the impression that even though he's not overweight he had no interest in sports or physical exertion -- and since you've been in good shape your entire life with your prodding and participation I'm sure that you can get him moving. That alone may change his outlook."

Ava was pensive.

"Didn't you even work for two years as a personal trainer?" Elsa inquired.

Ava nodded her head "yes" as she thought; this was really bizarre and she wondered if she could pull it off, but she had no other prospects so she decided to ask some questions. "What is the pay and what is the time commitment?"

"I can tell you the pay and suggest a time commitment but you'll have to work that out with Chad and his mother and my friend -- Betsy. The pay is $1,000 a week and if you're successful a $30,000 bonus," Elsa grinned.

"What the fuck?" Ava gasped. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Sure am," Elsa laughed.

When Ava figuratively came down from the ceiling she continued "OK, tell me what you think the time commitment is?"

"I would suggest two hours three weekdays and half a day on each of Saturday and Sunday. That's likely only about 16-20 hours a week not counting travel, but you'd probably have to do some preparation work every week, maybe another eight hours. Not bad for $1,000; in fact more per hour than you've ever made before; and if you pull off the bonus you'll be in fat city," Elsa grinned.

"Where would I work?"

"During the week probably at his house, on the weekends you may need some field trips; to make things easier for you I think that you can talk Betsy into buying gym equipment -- they have plenty of room in their mansion to set up an exercise room."

"I'm definitely on board," Ava gushed.

"Uh...in the interest of full disclosure, one more thing. You may have to have sexual contact with Chad at some point to get a completely positive final result."

Ava thought for a few minutes then announced "I'll play it by ear; what's next?"

As Elsa reached for the phone she said "I'll call Betsy right now; can you go for an interview today?"

"You bet; anytime, just give me the address. My car hasn't been repossessed yet so I'm ready to go."

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shortly before 11 a. m. the same day that she went to Elsa's office Ava was pulling into the large circular driveway at the Thornton estate. Betsy opened the door even before Ava rang the bell. "You must be Ava, Elsa has told me so much about you," was Betsy's friendly greeting.

"And me about you; she thinks highly of you," Ava smiled.

Elsa was immediately impressed by Ava's appearance. While maybe not really beautiful Ava was athletic, trim, well put together, and had perfect posture and hygiene. She had no doubt that Chad would be enamored with her.

The interview was perfunctory in a way opposite to the way that the last interview Ava had had was perfunctory. It was clearly a foregone conclusion that Ava had the job if she wanted it. They quickly reached economic terms and partially settled on logistics while agreeing that the logistic aspect would require input from Chad. As Elsa had suggested Ava also got Betsy to commit to setting up an exercise room in her mansion. "I'll give you a tour and you can suggest where we should put it," Betsy smiled.

After a tour that took almost an hour the house and grounds were so extensive Ava suggested that the exercise room be in the pool house. The pool house had two rooms on opposite sides of two small locker rooms and showers; Betsy agreed to have the bar and tables from the larger of the rooms moved to the smaller of the two rooms, and for the exercise equipment to be set up in the larger room.

The final thing they needed to agree upon was what to tell Chad. Ava had an inspiration; "Why not tell him that I'm a social tutor getting him ready socially for college so that he has the best experience possible."

Betsy smiled; "That's a great idea. When can you start?"

"Today is Thursday; let me start Saturday. This afternoon I'll email to you what equipment you should get for the exercise room, and I'll be here 10 a. m. Saturday to meet with Chad."

"Sounds good," Betsy replied.

"Uh...one more thing, Betsy; can you give me an advance on my first week's pay so that I can make a car payment to insure that my vehicle isn't repossessed. I won't need any other advances."

"No problem; I'll write you a check right now."

&&&&&&&&&

When Norm got home that night he was greeted by a jubilant wife, not the morose one of the last few months, and the smell of Ava's meatloaf -- the meal she did the best. At dinner Ava gave Norm a somewhat sanitized version of her new job, emphasizing the compensation. Norm was happy for her. He was also happy for himself by the great meal, and later that night by the best sex he and Ava had had for at least the last six months, experiencing orgasms so intense that they both almost passed out.

On Friday Ava wrote down all of the things that she wanted to talk with Chad about, not only drawing upon her own experience but consulting all sorts of websites that had useful information. By Saturday morning she was loaded for bear -- and dressed to kill. While her clothing was understated it clearly emphasized her muscular ass and thighs and C cup boobs.

When she got to Thornton manner Betsy introduced her to her husband Greg, then took her to the side. "Chad didn't have the best reaction when I told him about his new tutor; I hope that you can break through the ice."

"Where is he now?"

"In his room."

"Lead the way and then make yourself scarce," Ava smiled.

Ava knocked on Chad's door and entered without waiting for a "Come in," while Betsy quickly exited the area. Chad was sitting at his computer. He turned with a scowl to look at Ava, but then did a double take. His eyes got wide before he returned to his surly expression.

Ava went and sat right on Chad's desk after moving one of his monitors away from the edge. "Hi Chad; I'm Ava, your new tutor." Chad looked like his photo, only a little more ragged and unkempt. He wasn't really handsome, but he was nice looking and even though seated Ava could tell that he was at least a few inches taller than her five feet eight inch (173 cm) height without heels.

"I didn't ask for a tutor," he glumly replied.

"Well you got one anyway," Ava chuckled. "Before you make up your mind about how horrible this is going to make your life why don't you and I take a walk out by your duck pond. If after our talk you aren't willing to give me a try I'll resign. Deal?"

Chad's eyes lit up. "OK," he replied, suppressing a smile. When he stood up he was at least six inches taller than Ava -- probably six feet two inches (188 cm) tall.

As they walked outside and then to and around the duck pond Ava engaged Chad in general conversation mostly about his school, studies, and where he planned to go to college. After about fifteen minutes Ava sat on a wooden bench next to the duck pond and pulled Chad down next to her. "OK dude, we need to establish trust. You won't trust me unless I trust you first. So what I'm going to do is ask you if I tell you the entire truth about my 'job' will you promise not to tell anyone what I tell you."

Chad had rarely made eye contact up to that point. To make sure that he did then Ava gently grabbed his chin and moved his face toward her so that he had to look into her intense ice blue eyes. "Deal?" she queried.

After a pause Chad said "Deal." Ava offered her hand and they shook.

"My real purpose is to whip you into shape so that you get any Incel ideas out of your head and you start dating. Incels are fucking creeps that blame everyone but themselves, and from what I know about you I certainly don't think that you're that creepy. However, I'm going to make sure that you're not. I'm going to teach you what girls and woman want, how that's very achievable with just a modicum of effort on your part, and I'm going to whip you into shape so that you aren't some fucking loser; and I'm also going to give you an incentive."

Chad was clearly flabbergasted, and then agitated, as it was apparent that the wheels were turning in his head. After a significant delay -- during which Ava was staring daggers at him with her penetrating ice blue eyes -- his agitation apparently turned to curiosity. "What incentive?" he asked.

"If you progress the way that I hope, and end up dating, I'll fuck your brains out. Deal?"

Now Chad's eyes looked like he was emulating a frog they were bulging so dramatically. His mouth was agape to the point that Ava thought that he might start drooling. Finally he was able to squeak out "D...d...deal."

They shook hands again. Then Ava said "Get a pad and pen and meet me in the pool house bar area; by the way by the end of this upcoming week it will be transformed into an exercise room." As Chad stood up Ava swatted his ass -- "Get going dude."

While sitting in the pool house bar area, Chad with pen and pad in hand, Ava was definitive and no nonsense as she laid out for Chad what they were going to be doing over the ensuing months. "I'm going to tell you what women your age are looking for; we're going to work on all factors; you're going to start an exercise regime to get both your mind and body in shape; we're going to do an evaluation of your entire life; and it's going to culminate with you dating and getting laid; understand?"

All Chad could do was to nod his agreement.

"The most obvious thing that guys think that girls are looking for is a handsome face and body. That's not by any means the most important thing for most women, despite what guys may think, but that is something that we can work on somewhat. You don't have a handsome face but it is a good looking face, and definitely nice enough so that it is not going to be a drawback for a relationship with any girl that is worth having a relationship with. Got it?"

amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers