The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers

Ava took off the bedspread, lay down on the top sheet, spread her legs, and then told Chad "Get your mouth and fingers up here." After explaining what she wanted him to do she had him start; first lightly fingering; then gently pinching her labia; then trying to reach her G-spot with a finger; then moving her clitoral hood to expose her clit; then licking her clit; then licking while fingering; then sucking her clit. Several times she had to slow him down and/or tell him to be gentler, but for a first time he did a good job (even though she didn't really climax, but it did feel good) and she complimented him on it.

Now it was time for the big event, since Ava was suitably warmed up and wet. She had him straddle her and then grabbed his dick, moved his foreskin back-and-forth a little, and then put his cock's head at her vaginal vestibule and had him push in. She warned him not to be too aggressive and let her have time to adjust. Ultimately he was buried so as she grabbed his shoulders she said "OK, now start pumping, gradually at first."

Chad was more excited than at any other time in his life. Not only was the tactile feeling of both his cock in her pussy and her arms on his shoulders great, but being able to see her tits flop back and forth as he moved in and out was also stimulating. Despite his recent blowjob he came quickly with a loud grunt. Ava was about to instruct him further when she noticed that despite a significant ejaculation his cock was still hard. She started squeezing and releasing her pc muscles, which brought him back to life immediately. It was clear that because of the girth of his cock her squeeze and release action was having a much more dramatic effect on Chad than any of her previous sex partners, including Norm.

Once Ava started pulsing her pussy Chad started stroking again and this time when he came it was almost simultaneous with Ava's climax. While Ava liked Chad she didn't really have any emotional attachment to him but she had to say that for a myriad of reasons this was in the top ten of her fucks that she could remember.

Eventually Chad went flaccid and she encouraged him to slowly pull out, both feeling a jolt up their spines when he finally did pop out.

As Chad sat on his haunches with the biggest grin of his life on his face Ava had one more important lesson for him. She pulled his shoulders down onto the bed and then looked him in the eye. "You did great, Chad; but almost as important as the intercourse is the post-coital situation. The vast majority women want to cuddle and have pillow talk afterward. You want to initiate it, which will really ingratiate you to them. The emotional component is just as important to a woman as the physical component and cuddling and talking will be a loud and clear signal to your partner that there is emotion involved even if you don't feel it like she does."

They cuddled for a good fifteen minutes, while Ava leisurely engaged in desirable pillow talk banter and encouraged Chad to reciprocate, even prompting him on things to say. Chad did not need any prompting, however, to tell her that it was the best experience of his life by light years. Ava smiled inwardly at that.

After they showered together -- and Ava instructed him on how to wash her while remaining respectful and following her lead as to what touching or sucking was allowed -- they got dressed in front of each other.

As they drove home Chad was contemplative until just before they got back to his house he said "Can we do that again?"

"Maybe," Ava laughed. "Tell you what, invite Carolyn to come work out with us again Wednesday afternoon and I'll see what else might come down the road. Do you think she'll want to come?"

"Hell yes," Chad grinned. "She loved it the last time and she really likes you. She doesn't have a very good relationship with her mom or older sister, and she told me that her talk with you was the best one she's ever had with an older female in her life."

Ava grinned at that.

%%%%%%%%%%

After an hour workout on Wednesday during and after Ava and Carolyn showered in the women's locker room at the Thornton pool house, neither feeling self-conscious naked near the other, Ava had a talk with Carolyn. She had gained Carolyn's trust and again reminded her that anything they talked about would never be repeated to anyone else, especially Chad or his family. Then Ava inquired about her amenability to sex with Chad.

After their talk Ava and Carolyn exchanged big hugs.

During their session on Thursday Ava provided more tips to Chad about seduction and respect, and showed him the Magnum condoms she had purchased. She impressed upon him the need to use condoms unless the woman suggests not using them and she is on birth control AND both she and he have been tested for STDs.

"But we didn't use a condom," Chad said.

"That's because I'm on birth control, I know that I'm clean, and since you were a virgin I knew that you were too. Saturday we will do a show-and-tell on condoms. Do you have a date with Carolyn Saturday night?"

"Yes...but you're not suggesting a try for sex then are you?"

"Certainly not -- it's too soon; but I'd be very happy for you to establish a relationship with her. She's a wonderful young woman."

Chad eagerly looked forward to his Saturday morning/early afternoon with Ava. They went to a different motel, but with the same setup, that Saturday and both immediately disrobed when in the room. Chad was already hard, his cock sticking up it was so erect.

"Before we have a condom lesson, I need to do something first," Ava said, pulling a seamstresses measuring tape out of her purse. "I need to measure you."

Trying not to stimulate him so that he might spontaneously cum Ava measured Chads tool twice. Then she consulted a page on a small notebook in her purse and announced "Your erect penis is about 21 cm (8.3 inches) in length putting you in the 97th percentile of penis length of American males, and your girth is about 16 cm (6.3 inches) putting you in the 98th percentile of penis girth among American males."

Chad was paying rapt, bulging eyes, attention as Ava talked.

"That means two major things, one good, the other not bad but concerning. The good is that you have a very large cock and many, though not all by any means, women will like that. The not bad but concerning part is that you have to be very careful using that thing. If a woman is small, inexperienced, and/or not sufficiently stimulated you can cause her much more pain that pleasure and your cock will be more of a weapon than an instrument of pleasure. You have to be very careful upon initial intercourse with any woman not to be too fast or forceful, and to immediately stop if she expresses discomfort. Do you understand?"

As always Chad repeated the highlights of her comments.

"One other thing; some guys with big dicks are haughty. They think that a big dick guarantees pleasure for a woman. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is all of the things that we went over last time, proper foreplay, respect, initial gentleness, and cuddling afterward, that are much more important than a big dick. However, if you do all of those things and have a big dick besides you will be very popular. Got it?"

Again Chad repeated what Ava said.

"OK, now we're going to go through a proper condom intercourse talk and then actual experience." Since Chad had never used a condom Ava was sure that he would not be quickly blasting off so she saw no need for a draining blowjob -- although she wouldn't have minded playing with his foreskin a little -- but since she was his tutor and not a whore she passed on that.

Ava went over the mechanics of opening up a condom, how to do it relatively discreetly while maintaining body contact, how to slide it on with one hand, etc. They went through seven condoms in the 12 pack of Magnums that she had purchased in the next forty minutes or so before she felt that there was a reasonable chance that he could pull it off. Then she lay on the top sheet of the bed, spread her legs, and had Chad pleasure her like she had taught him the last time.

Ava was pleasantly surprised that Chad had remembered everything he had been taught, and this time actually brought her to climax, although she tried as hard as she could -- apparently quite successfully -- not to show the actual exhilaration that she was feeling.

Once Chad was near the end of the foreplay he did a very good job, considering that it was his first time, of smoothly putting on the condom and then pushing his Magnum coated dick to the entrance to Ava's pussy. She again cautioned him to be slow and gentle and he accommodated her nicely.

Despite the desensitizing nature of the condom, Ava was surprised at how quickly he came. It wasn't until she heard his grunts and felt the pressure at the end of the condom that she realized that his quick trigger was due at least in part to her unconsciously having pulsed her pc muscles.

After their climaxes -- Ava had a legitimate one despite how quick it was and that it was with a condom -- and Chad had a large one, again despite the condom -- they cuddled and exchanged pillow talk for ten minutes, Ava again praising his performance as a first timer.

Once they separated Ava went over possible post-condom-coital procedures. "It normally will be more pleasurable if your partner removes and disposes of the condom, but you certainly can't count and that and shouldn't request it. Now take it off and tie it up and I'll see if you need any tips."

Chad performed this act successfully and even with a little amount of flair. Ava was surprised at how full with seminal fluid the special reservoir at the end of the Magnum condom was. "Now throw it in the toilet and flush it down," she smiled.

When Chad got back from the bathroom Ava was sitting on the side of the bed about to stand. Chad sat next to her. "Uh...Ava; since you said I did a good job do you think that as a reward that we could have intercourse without a condom; and also since I want to be sure that I do things right once I establish a regular exclusive relationship with someone."

Ava realized then that the previously shy, retiring, reclusive boy was now becoming a confident man -- and a real operator. She smiled inwardly, thought for a minute, then said "OK, but you have to be willing to eat a pussy that you just fucked to be sure that I'm in position to receive your large hog."

"No problem," he grinned and immediately got to work with his mouth and fingers on her pussy as she lay with her legs spread on the bed.

Ava both liked, and was distraught, by the fact that his mouth and finger action brought her to another significant climax.

Ava was appreciative of his retention of what he taught her when he gently penetrated her without causing any pain, but on the other hand didn't like it that she was so appreciative.

Ava was ecstatic when she had a rip-roaring orgasm when he lasted until she started pulsing her pc muscles but then came like a tsunami with a loud grunt immediately thereafter and her orgasm physically was likely in the top ten of her life; but on the other hand she was chagrined that she had enjoyed it so much.

Chad cuddled and pillow talked with a proficiency that exceeded their other times cuddling and talking. He was handsy but respectful when they showered.

As Ava dropped Chad off he smiled widely and said "You're the best tutor in history. Thank you again; today was the best day of my life," then squeezed her hand and exited.

Ava was distressed by the moistness of her crotch as she drove home.

Fortunately, Norm was out playing tennis when she got back. Because of their enhanced income due to Ava's economically advantageous job they had joined a club with tennis and pickleball courts and an Olympic sized outdoor pool and one-half that size indoor one. Both Ava and Norm enjoyed racquet sports and swimming.

Ava found herself still hot and bothered. She douched twice, rubbed a small amount of the number one rated (9.7 out of 10 rating by users) and all natural vaginal tightening gel on her pussy, and then took a nap. She was ready for Norm when he got back from tennis.

Ava kissed Norm passionately despite his perfunctory pleas that he was all sweaty, then went into the shower with him and washed him thoroughly. It was no surprise that when they turned the water off that his cock (which was in the 92nd percentile for both length and girth) was rock hard. They kissed passionately as they carelessly dried each other off, and with the towels merely haphazardly discarded on the bathroom floor bounced and ricocheted their way into the master bedroom. Ava rode Norm with the passion of a world champion rodeo star, seemingly trying to rip his dick off, as he bucked upwardly, mauled or sucked her nipples, and ultimately twitched her clit just as he ejaculated into her.

Ava's orgasm was so huge that she uncharacteristically screamed and then for only the second time in her life went limp and almost comatose from the intensity of her climax.

Norm and Ava fell asleep for an hour in each other's arms before they rallied. They had a fun night together and then Norm fucked Ava doggy with so much passion that her tits slapped together and along with her groans and yelps of pleasure provided such an erotic cacophony of sound that Norm blasted an all-time load into her anxious pussy.

Just before Ava fell asleep on Norm's shoulder she thought "Chad may have had the best day of his life but I had the best day that anyone in the entire state ever had," and then passed into dreamland with a smile on her face and in her heart.

***********

Over the ensuing three weeks Ava met with Carolyn almost as much as with Chad, and she had two more sessions with Chad where they practiced every aspect of a successful condom fuck while Ava played the part of an insecure virgin and Chad a confident but very respectful seducer. Both times Ava was pissed at herself for agreeing to a condom-less fuck afterward, especially since she enjoyed it, but in each case made it a day to remember by almost fucking Norm into a coma that night.

Ava's final act before her tutoring job was complete was to ostensibly take Chad and Carolyn to a baseball game on a Saturday afternoon, but instead drop them off at a local motel with instructions for Chad to call her when they were about to shower. Ava was pleased that the call didn't come for two and a half hours after she dropped them off, and that both Chad and Carolyn had stars in their eyes and were holding hands when she picked them up and told them to get into the back seat together.

Ava dropped Carolyn off at her house first, then Chad. Before she dropped him off she asked "What are you willing to tell me?"

"It was fantastic -- but only because of your tutoring. Carolyn admitted that she had been with two other guys since her 18th birthday but she said the experience with me was ten times better -- ten times! -- and I believe it because she said it with tears in her eyes. She was apprehensive about the size of my cock but you had coached me so well that she said she didn't have more than a microsecond of pain, and pleasure beyond compare. She wants to go on birth control and have us both get tested for STDs as soon as possible so that we can fuck -- maybe it's even make love -- bareback."

It was impossible for Chad to hide the pride in his voice or the excitement in his heart.

Ava smiled, squeezed his hand, and then said "I'm so proud of you. My work is done. I'll tell your Mom that we've had a successful conclusion on Monday; and I may not see you again but I wish you all the best that life can offer someone."

With tears in his eyes Chad said "Thank you again; but I need one more thing before you quit."

"What's that?" Ava queried with a puzzled look on her face.

"We've never really kissed on the lips; can we have a passionate kiss to make our work together complete?" Chad asked as he wiped away his tears.

Ava leaned toward him, he grabbed her and kissed her with the passion of a thousand suns while lightly tracing his fingers over one of her breasts. Then he broke it off, they both smiled, and he was gone.

Norm had been thrilled with his sex life, and marriage, since Ava had started tutoring. That night as he passed out more then fell asleep wondering if this time in her zealousness Ava really had ripped his dick off, the most contented smile of his life came over him.

When Ava went to pick up her bonus on Monday, it was apparent that Chad had prepared his parents because Greg had even taken the morning off work to talk with her. After an exchange of hugs and pleasant greetings they sat down in the den while the maid brought them their favorite beverages -- by this time they knew that Ava liked Pellegrino with two slices of lime. Greg started the conversation out.

"As you recall, Ava, when we reached our agreement about Chad we signed a contract for your tutoring work but could not have a contract that set forth what would entitle you to a bonus since that type of contract wouldn't be enforceable. However, in view of the success of your endeavors what Betsy and I have decided is that we will not give you a bonus that you would have to pay taxes on; instead we will give you a gift."

With that Greg handed Ava a cashier's check. When Ava looked at the amount she was flabbergasted. "But...Greg...Betsy...we agreed on $30,000 and this is for $50,000."

"Turning our son from what we thought was borderline autistic and Incel into an outgoing confident young man is actually worth millions to us, but we're cheap so we settled on $50,000," Greg laughed. "However, I in particular am hoping that the extra $20,000 will engender enough good will in you that you will be agreeable to something else," Greg grinned.

"What's that?" Ava asked.

"I have the perfect position for you in a new subsidiary I just set up. It's the coordinator of training," he smiled.

"But I have only an associate's degree in physical education from community college, I'm not qualified for that," she demurred.

"You don't have to do the training yourself; you will arrange and manage it. Plus, you sell yourself short. The way you prepared for and executed Chad's tutoring makes me sure that you're the right person for the job. By the way the starting salary is $100,000 with retirement and health plans."

As Ava started tearing up Betsy said "Not only has Chad become confident -- your level of confidence has justifiably increased ten-fold since you started tutoring. You can do it!"

Ava cried as she arose and hugged both the Thorntons taking care that she didn't soak her $50,000 check.

**********

Epilogue:

Ten years later Betsy, Elsa, Greg, Chad, Carolyn, Norm, and especially Ava, were in very good places.

Ava had just delivered her third child, two girls and a boy, and had decided to stop working for Greg's company full time but to become a full time mother and wife and do maybe eight-ten hours a week of part-time work. When she stopped work her salary was $200,000 a year and her generous retirement fund vested.

Norm considered himself the most sexually satisfied guy in the state since except for the four weeks before, and six weeks after, Ava delivered their kids she was the most passionate high libido woman he ever heard of, and a perfect sex partner in every way.

Elsa was as proud of Ava as if she were her own child and Ava's two older kids, and the youngest one would when she could talk, called her "Grandma E." She treated them as her grandkids and they treated her as their grandmother.

Chad and Carolyn had gone to separate colleges but got back together after college and now had been happily married for five years and Carolyn was pregnant with their first.

Greg and Betsy had time to travel since Chad with his MBA from Northwestern was well on his way to being able to take over Greg's companies when he eventually retired and had no issues when he pinch hit for Greg when his parents travelled. Chad had as much confidence in his business acumen as he had in his active and rewarding sex life with Carolyn.

amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers