The Tutor and the Student

Story Info
Will takes his tutor's virginity while his dad is downstairs.
4.2k words
4.14
23.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was waiting for her in the hall again. Summer. He had never spoken to her but he knew her name.

Her Spanish class was next to his. So most days he leaned against the wall before class, waiting for her to walk by.

But that day was almost a year ago, Will realized. Before Summer was a senior and about to graduate. It was the day that he saw his childhood best friend, Tim, talking to her.

And that was Will's in. After that, any time that Tim chatted with Summer before class, Will stood there, too.

Will had had a crush on her before that day. After it, he was obsessed.

Today he was sweating while counting down to 5:00PM, when she was supposed to get to his house.

She was going to tutor him. Even though Will and Summer were born in the exact same week, he was held back a grade while she was a year ahead in math.

He found that sexy, but it meant that she'd be leaving for college in five months. And this time next year, he would be a 19-year old senior.

So he had to act now.

He heard her pull up and his mind raced. He wondered if she would judge him for his dad's cluttered place, or his dad's old house, or just for his dad.

When she walked in, Will's dad said, "Well. I guess you're the one I'm paying $50 an hour to teach him."

"Yep, that's me," she said with a polite smile and uncomfortable look at the floor.

Will was embarrassed. He quickly ushered Summer upstairs to his room and closed the door behind them.

He had a huge but old room that was the only thing upstairs. It had two beds, three dressers, a couch, and a tv.

Will suggested that they sit on the carpet in the room's darkest corner.

She opened the textbook and said, "So I think you're on circles in geometry."

He could barely answer. He was mortified and breathing unevenly.

Then he realized that she was nervous. "But she's usually confident," he thought.

He mumbled, "Oh, I guess" while wondering what she thought of his dad and house. "Is that why she's anxious?" he thought.

He worried that she was going to jump up and run away.

"So there are three main terms to know for..." She paused. Then she exhaled warm air while shuddering.

It was as if she had just remembered to breathe. She audibly and quickly inhaled, then slowed down her breathing afterwards.

She was avoiding looking at him but stole occasional glances.

When he looked back at her, she'd look down at the textbook and blush.

"Holy shit," he thought. "She's nervous. She fuckin likes me."

Now he felt powerful. Since he had seduced girls before, he could manage this situation.

The blush in his cheeks disappeared as he smirked. He leaned his face into hers, forcing her to make close eye contact.

She smiled big, but quickly looked away and down. Then she said, "What?" flirtatiously.

"Nothing," Will said with confidence. "But you seem embarrassed." He let that hang in the air.

She turned her head away from him to the right. She exhaled a full, measured breath while she quickly scanned side to side with her eyes.

Then she turned towards Will and kissed him.

He kissed her back. They each pushed their face into the other's, hard. They kept kissing as Summer sat back down as Will simultaneously leaned into her.

He could feel heat coming off of Summer's pussy.

As they continued to aggressively kiss, he moved his hand across the top of her crossed legs. She pushed her mouth into his as he moved his hand up the outside of her hip.

She broke the kiss to moan involuntarily.

She began to breathe unevenly with a slack jaw as he moved his hand down to her thigh. She sat back into crossed legs as he began rubbing up and down her thigh.

She raised her eyebrows and bit her bottom lip as she looked at him. But she wasn't really looking at him; she was looking towards the object of her shock.

She straightened out her legs in anticipation of him touching her pussy. That way he could actually feel her pussy's contours through her jeans, and rub her clit.

Now he switched to rubbing her other thigh. She put back her head and moaned as her hair rained down behind her.

He hadn't touched her pussy. But every time Will moved his hand back and forth on her thigh, his fingers got closer to her clit.

"Is your dad going to hear us?" she asked.

"No, he doesn't care what I do since my mom left," he said, breathing heavy. "This house is old so we'd hear him coming up the stairs before he'd get in here."

"Ah," she said while breathing hard. She was loopy with horniness.

Will realized that Summer was so turned on that he could have convinced her agree to anything.

He knew that she was probably inexperienced. So this entire year he had been assuming that she didn't care about sex.

Now he thought that she was just as horny as he was. Which was pretty fucking horny.

He continued to stroke her thigh as he whispered in her ear, "How bad do you want it?"

"I've been waiting to fuck since I was 11."

"Holy shit, did she just say that?" he thought.

She went on. "I can't concentrate in class. I masturbate two or three times a day," she said, almost confused by the multitasking of being touched and explaining, but also eager to show that she was cool.

"Holy shit, I'm doing her a favor," he realized, as his dick got surprisingly harder.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

She exhaled a quick burst of air. She couldn't think straight.

"Lie down," he said.

She lied all the way back and breathed in deeply but evenly with her eyes closed.

He tried to keep his jaw up while looking at her body. But it was difficult: he was kind of in shock. And he didn't really know what he should do.

He started getting in his head about it, them told himself to chill.

Instead he began listening to his body's instincts. She expected him to lead and make decisions, so he would.

He was sitting next to her on her left side. With his body turned towards her, he let the back of his left hand glide from the outside of her waist down the inside of her right hip towards her pussy.

But he stopped before he got there and began dragging his thumb up back towards her tiny waist.

Her shirt looked painted on as it hugged her body and revealed her shape. He noticed how her waist was smaller than it seemed in her t-shirts at school.

As he thought about her tiny waist compared to her hips, his thumb reached the top her of right hip. He curled his fingers around the outside of her hip to pull her little waist into his grasp.

He used that hand to pull her hips-pussy package towards him. He naturally began to move his hips and dick towards her as he began lying down on his side next to her. He was almost beginning to mount her, when he pulled back.

He didn't want to rush his orgasm.

He rolled to his right side and propped up his head with his right arm and elbow. Now he was facing her left side and saddled up right next to her as she continued to lay down on the carpet.

He began looking at her oversized, sloppy tits. Tits too big for her age and too unruly for her body. Watching her lie there, they jiggled like jello when she breathed in extra deep or shuddered.

He watched her face and then her tits as he dragged his middle finger up the left side of her body. She moaned louder than either of them suspected.

He thought about his dad for a split second. But then her tits really began to move because she was shaking from being so turned on. He resumed dragging his fingertips up and down her side.

He got closer to the outside of her breast and arm pit with each upwards movement.

On his next movement up he moved his fingers lower and further away from her breast, but closer to her arm pit this time.

Tickling clearly turned her on because she stopped breathing and began to have a seizure. He panicked at first, confused because he had never seen this before in porn.

His fear leveled out as her spasms became less intense and she exhaled a moan of relief.

Then she breathed in; before it was almost as if she had forgotten to breathe. But suddenly her hips jerked and she began shaking again, this time less violently than before.

Watching her calm down from being so turned on made his dick harder. He began planning what to do next. She almost stopped spasming and exhaled another, quieter moan of relief. But again, the spasms began, but again, even less violent than before.

"Damn, I have to be careful with you," he said.

She looked at him with wide, scared eyes, and asked, "Is your dad going to catch us?"

He would have said anything to keep her in there. She should have known that, he thought.

"No, you don't gotta worry bout that."

He was looking at her. He switched from wanting to savor the experience slowly, to thinking about how to cum.

He decided that he needed her pussy.

He leaned halfway up on his right hip. He used both of his hands to try to undo her jean buttons.

He couldn't, so he pivoted his body over her lower legs. This way he had more control.

He unbuttoned her jeans one by one and kissed her lower stomach.

Again he curled his fingers around the back of her hips to begin pulling down her jeans.

He pulled them down to the widest part of her thighs and stopped.

He moved his body further down so that his face was near her pussy as he lied down between her legs.

He wanted to push aside her underwear and ravage her pussy with his mouth. Really nosh away.

He curbed the impulse and began kissing down her lower stomach. He got to her underwear. He pulled it down so he could kiss beneath it.

He kissed her there a few times before saying, "Well these are in the way," in an agreeable voice them made them both smirk. "Can I rip them?"

Before understanding what he meant, she agreed, and he ripped open her thong at her right hip.

At first it was a flap still attached in two places, until he ripped apart her underwear on her opposite hip.

Suddenly her pussy went from secure and private in her jeans, to exposed to the room. She had never shown anyone her pussy before and was ashamed.

He could see she was uncomfortable at his gaze on her pussy. So he lowered his mouth above her pubic mound to get ready to eat her out.

He opened his mouth and closed his eyes. She lifted her head to look down.

Then he set the bottom of his tongue down at the top of her pussy near the bottom of her pubic hair. Then he licked down, very, very slowly.

The back side of his tongue felt slippery and warm. He used the bottom because the top of his tongue is coarser, and this virgin needed a softer touch.

He continued to move the bottom of his tongue down as it reached the top of her hood.

She moaned, inaudibly, still able to hide her screams.

His tongue continued down to reach the bottom of her hood, near the top of her clit.

She moaned as she anticipated him licking her clit.

But he couldn't lick that far down. Her jeans were still keeping her legs tightly shut and he could only access a small portion of her pussy.

So he kissed the top of her pussy mound. He considered taking off her jeans. But he hesitated, knowing that as soon as they were fully off, he'd almost immediately start fucking her little pussy; and then almost immediately cum.

"Are you sure your dad won't catch us?" Her eyes were wide. She whispered, "I feel bad, I'm getting paid to teach you."

He let out a social, quick, double exhale, like a fake chuckle.

He still didn't know what to do. He looked down at the glisten coming off of the only part of her little pink pussy that was showing. He couldn't help himself: he pushed his index finger down satrting from where he pubic hair ended, down her hood, over her clit, and then over and below her vagina.

"That's wet," he said to her, smiling.

She looked down and smiled, embarrassed and shy, not sure of what to say or how.

He wanted to wait, but he wanted to fuck her fresh pussy so bad. And worse, he could tell that she wanted it more than he did.

She was about to say something, to ask why he was just sitting there. So he did.

"Alright," he whispered in her ear, as if she had actually asked him why he hadn't fucked her yet.

He was lying down next to her on her left side.

He leaned into his right elbow and knee, pivoting over her so that he was straddling her.

He was on all fours over her and scooted his knees and body back. Now he was sitting up on his feet with Summer's extended legs and feet in between his thighs.

He leaned in to her enough to use both hands and pull down her jeans.

She watched as he slowly peeled off her pants.

As soon as he pulled her jeans past her knees, she opened up her legs. She let her knees fall to the carpet on either side as her pussy was splayed open.

She was saying without saying,

"Fuck me. Fuck me with that hard pressure."

He knew what to do. He pulled her jeans the rest of the way off, and threw them behind himself with purpose.

Then he began kissing up the inside of her legs as she moaned.

He continued to kiss up her legs towards her pussy.

Before today, he had dreamed of eating her pussy. He had cum multiple times thinking about going down on her.

Now his instincts pushed him to lick her for only a moment and stab his dick into her.

But a gush of her liquids dropped into his tongue and lower lip. He was not expecting her pussy to be so tart. His mouth was a mix of watery and jelly wetness along with a sour, white secretion as her head fell backwards and she softly moaned.

He almost made fun of her.

Instead he swallowed her juices because he wanted to seem sexually mature.

She noticed his hesitation and was nervous, like so many inexperienced girls who are ashamed of their taste, smell, and how their pussies look.

He pulled his body up to her and wiped her juices off of his mouth because he was worried that they would gross out Summer.

Now they were face-to-face. He was using his elbows to hold his chest above hers. His pelvis and cock were in between her spread-open legs.

He grinded his jeans into her bare pussy.

He was scared to kiss her. He thought he would look like a sissy.

Even so, he rushed his face into hers and aggressively kissed her.

They continued to make out as he ground his zipper into her clit and pussy, as she lifted up her pelvis so that they were dry humping even harder.

She pulled her face back. She was obviously confused from bliss, and a tad anxious.

He realized that she was still afraid they'd get caught.

She kissed him again, hard.

She dropped her pelvis back to the ground. She kept kissing him as she began unbuttoning his jeans.

She looked down at his crotch in between her open legs. She kept looking as she began to unzip him.

He smiled in anticipation of what was coming.

"Here," he said as he got up on his knees and unzipped his pants.

He began to pull them off, and Summer said, "You should leave them on if your dad comes upstairs."

"You're dirty," he said as she looked embarrassed.

So he pulled his boxers and jeans just below his ass.

He scootched backwards on his knees so that his dick could enter her pussy.

He looked down at her pussy, knowing "I'm about to fuck this girl and for the rest of our lives I can say that I fucked her." He reveled in the feeling that he'd benefit from this forever, or better yet, that they would keep fucking.

He grasped his dick with his left hand. It was so thick that he could barely close his fingers.

Summer was confused looking down. She had never seen a penis in real life. She was surprised how the head of his dick was even bigger than his shaft, and how such a hard, wide thing could fit.

He pressed it against her pussy hole with his ass back so that it could reach her pussy hole.

"I'm kinda scared that your dick is gonna hurt me," she said. He was worried that she might leave.

Then she added, " But I don't care, I've been waiting to have sex since seventh grade."

He pressed his pelvis into her so that the head of his dick barely began to enter her.

"She was right," he thought, "it won't fit."

He tensed up and began sweating. He breathed in, reached down, and began circling the outside of her pussy hole, across all of the wet, pink parts.

That gave him the lubrication that he needed to coat his head.

He got on top of her again and leaned on one elbow while guiding his dick towards her pussy.

When about a quarter of his head was inside of her, he dropped down his other elbow.

With his dick locked in place, he gently thrust deeper.

He thrust again, feeling that special jelly-like wetness that pussies make when they're really horny.

But he met resistance.

Her skin around the outside of her pussy formed a tight ring that was smaller than his dick.

She was buzzing with anticipation, and didn't understand how he was going to fit. She was scared that it would hurt--but only for a moment--before her need for sex again overshadowed any fear.

He put his hand around his dick again. And with his dick a little deeper than before, he moved his dick in a circular motion to loosen up her pussy skin.

Then he pushed his pelvis into her again, still not quite able to get his entire head into her.

"Fuck, is this really not going to fit?" he thought.

He tried again, and this time Summer used her hands on his hips to pull him deeper.

He still didn't get his head fully in, but she made him so excited that he thrusted over and over, until his head popped into her with a sound, like his dick just broke the suction of her tight pussy.

She exhaled, "Ahhh," in relief, like the sound you make when you pee after holding it, as if to say, "Finally I'm going to have sex."

He thrust again, hearing the popping sound again as his head pushed fully into her. He got deeper this time than he ever had before.

He got deeper into her pussy with every thrust, and each time she stifled her moans so that they wouldn't get in trouble.

But once he got about four inches deep, she flexed her thighs and partly closed her legs to control how deep his dick went.

"What's wrong?" he said, desperate to feel the back of her pussy with the head of his dick.

"Well, I think it's gonna hurt," she said.

"Just breathe," he said as he slowly resumed thrusting into her. "I'll stop when you want."

She was still tense. Now her upper back tensed up and she held her breath as she slowly let off thigh tenseness so he could get deeper.

He got another inch in her and she let out an involuntary, sexy, self-actualization moan, like she had just leveled up in life and it felt better than anything she had experienced before.

Her fear was overshadowed by her need for more. She loosened up her inner thighs' grip as she became less scared of his dick hurting her.

On his next thrust, his dick got deeper than he expected and he audibly shuddered in pleasure as she suppressed another moan.

He was embarrassed that he had made a sound during sex, but thrust again, this time softer so that he didn't slam into her cervix and hurt her.

This time, he finally got his dick as deep as her pussy could take it.

And she couldn't control the volume of her moan.

"Shhh," he said as he continued to fuck her hungry, tight pussy.

By a few thrusts later, he began moaning on every thrust in unison with her.

As her pussy loosened with every thrust, she relaxed and let him have control. She closed her eyes and focused on her throbbing pussy and how much she loved the pressure of his dick.

She was drunk on the way it felt deep in her on the sides of her pussy all the way back to the top of her cervix. He could tell that was "her spot" and would be for the rest of her life.

"Uhhhhhh," he moaned uncontrollably.

He thrusted to the back of her pussy without slamming into it. "Uhh," she said in half a moan and half a complaint that he wasn't hitting her special spot harder.

12