The Tutor and the Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was teasing her. He heard it makes girls hornier, and he was right.

He thrust slowly, putting a smidge more pressure on her spot. It drove her mad and she wrapped her legs around his torso.

She gripped him with her tense inner thighs as her calves pulled his back into her.

She also gripped his ribcage on both sides so that she could force his dick deeper.

He was surprised and planned to use his strength to prevent her from getting his dick in that deep.

But he lost all willpower on this thrust.

He brooked no opposition as she aggressively pulled him deep into her.

She used her grip on his ribcage to push him halfway out of her.

She noticed that he was punch drunk and confused. She pulled him into her again as he went limp and dry swallowed.

She ignored it and used the back of her feet to push his back into her, but he completely stopped her, and exhaled as he gratefully moaned, "Uh."

He used his elbows and knees to pull back so his dick came out of her.

"What's wrong?" she said.

He exhaled. He smiled and said, "I just came," with a smile.

"Fuck that's hot," she said. "I'm gonna have your cum in me all day."

"Damn you're a slut huh?" he declared, hoping that she'd be more ashamed of sex now and less available to other guys.

She looked at him with curious surprise, and, as he intended, shame about her splayed-open legs. He looked down at his cum leaking out of her.

She pulled back from him so that his penis fell out, and then closed her legs as she sat up.

By then he was already standing and beginning to pull up his jeans and boxers.

She rolled to her knees and stood up. She got a tissue from one of his dressers and wiped her pussy.

Then she blushed as she put back on her pants with her thong ripped and loose in her jeans.

He smiled and said, "Next time I want to take off your shirt and see your boobs."

She smiled awkwardly and let out a quick, fake chuckle. His expectant smile turned to fear.

She didn't make eye contact as she looked towards his door, and then at the textbooks.

She began, "Well, I should--"

He interrupted her with, "You don't wanna tutor me more?" He was surprised and a little hurt that she wanted to leave.

"Oh," she said with a forced, polite smile as she looked down and in the direction of the door.

She again scanned the textbooks, as if to verify that none were hers, and then took a step towards the door.

She briskly walked toward the stairs and barely turned her head back to mumble something.

Summer sped up as she went down the stairs.

She got to the living room and said to his dad, "We're finished."

Preempting his dad asking how much he owed her, Summer said, "first lesson's free" as she headed for the front door.

By the time her student got downstairs, Summer was already closing the front door.

"What did you do to her?" his dad jokingly asked.

12