The Tutor Ch. 03

Story Info
Tuesday comes.
7.8k words
4.59
10.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - firstly THANK YOU for all the love that you have shown this series! I do sincerely love the comments x

Second, this as a fair bit of incest, so if that doesn't float your boat I apologise. If you want to skip all that it ends around bottom of page 2.

Please, please, please do let me know what you think and if there's a direction you'd like this to go in.

Once again THANK YOU!!!

And enjoy xxx

The Tutor 3 -

The drive home Sunday was quiet. I had a lot on my mind...

Or rather I would have had a lot on my mind, if I could think about anything other than my tits and ass...

My tits ached so good it took a lot of will power to stop myself from touching them!

My ass was stuffed with the hard unyielding metal tube that Mr. Richards insisted was a health monitor.

No idea why a health monitor needed to vibrate.

Or rotate for that matter.

All I knew was it was constantly stimulating me in places I didn't know existed until now.

That and the stimulation was making my cock hard, or rather it would if it weren't locked in this damnable cage.

So my attention was drawn away from the pain of my imprisoned cock and towards my nipples.

My erect pink nipples, proudly topping the puffy, suckable areolas.

Unconsciously my free hand moved to my tit and began to stroke and tease myself, as the 'health monitor' buzzed in my ass.

I was red faced and distracted for the rest of the day. My wife took one look at me and burst out laughing under the assumption that I was suffering the effects of my first proper work out ever.

If only she knew!

Her laughter stung as I could easily picture her pointing and laughing in the same humiliating manner at me naked, ass plugged, pierced tits grotesquely engorged and jiggling obscenely.

The thought of being exposed as a tit pig (the label was slowly starting to seep into my brain.) was exciting. My cock twitched in its cage, elicting a small moan of pain from me and more laughter from my wife.

That evening danni called me up to his room. Judy didn't bat an eyelid, as he had been calling me up to his room since my first meeting with Mr. Richards.

The plug began to vibrate and gyrate as I made my way upstairs, by the time I reached the top I needed to take a moment to calm myself.

With one hand on the wall to steady myself I made my way to danni's room, the door was slightly ajar and he was naked infront of his computer, knees over the arm rests, slouched down on his chair, exposed for the world to see as he finger fucked himself. Three fingers glistening as they stroked in and out of his slippery hole, his breathing grew faster and his body tensed as he came on himself.

It was still an intoxicating sight.

Slowly he turned in his chair to face me and beckoned me forwards with those lubricated fingers. In a daze I moved into the room and silently knelt before him.

A ping from the computer drew danni's attention and he turned and tapped away for what felt like eternity. I had time to marvel at his pale, hairless state, his body looked so smooth, lithe and touchable.

My gaze was inevitably drawn to his wet and winking hole. It was pink, puffy and very pretty. Danni's cock was still caged in pink plastic like mine and so his cum had oozed through the slit and coated his balls and hole. The milky white cum complimented his puffy pink ass lips, painting them very seductive lip gloss.

As in my dreams, I shuffled forward and leant in, I stuck out my tongue and licked.

We both moaned quietly as I gently lapped up danni's cum from his ass. It tasted more bitter than Mr. Richards and it felt different in my mouth. That didn't stop me though and once it was all gone, I found that danni's sticky fingers were in my hair, urging me on as I continued to lick my son's delicious and increasingly sloppy hole.

It was only when danni pulled me up to lick the cum off his balls that I noticed his webcam had been repositioned to point directly at me and that there were several strange men staring at us from the screen.

Shocked and horrified at having complete strangers watch me debase myself with my son, I tried to pull away but danni had a firm grip on the back of my head and pulled me back to his balls. I closed my eyes and whimpered as I felt him smear his cum over my lips, unable to help myself I licked it up and felt that oh so soft and seductively smooth texture of his hairless balls. With a small moan of submission and a fresh wave of humilation I started to lick the cold cum from my son's balls.

Danni moaned in encouragement and I heard the voices of the strangers coming from the screen in a confused mix of compliments and curses.

"Lucky bitch, hot older daddy eating his balls!"

"Oh yeah! Suck on them baby balls, bitch!"

"Fucking freak! Lick that slut's hole like its ice cream next!"

"Mmmm... good..."

"Sick slut..."

"Wish I was there, I'd fuck 'em both 'til they couldn't walk!"

"Good bitch..."

"Fucking fuck pig with it's snout rammed up a cunt whore hole!"

"Face fuck that ass slave!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Fucking work that whore tongue in her ass cunt, make that worthless bitch cum on your face!"

The humiliating and degrading comments rained down on me, the shame of my situation amplified. Danni seemed unphased and pulled my mouth off his balls with a wet sucking sound, before directing me back down to his wanton hole.

It made my nipples so hard they hurt.

The humiliation burned through me as I began to push my tongue in and out as far and as fast as I could, danni now had both hands in my hair for stability as he rocked his hips back and forth to really grind on to my face as I tongued him as best I could.

My hips were now starting to rock back and forth in time with danni's thrusts.

My tits were crying out to be touched.

Pinched. Groped and mauled.

Licked, sucked and bit.

Hard.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" whispered danni, starting to play for his audience.

His reaction triggered something in me and I pushed my tongue in as hard and fast as I could before latching my lips on to his and sucking his ass lips into my mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His reactions were starting to get to me too. The embarrassment, the humiliation, the pleasure of feeling his ass hole passionately make out with my tongue.

The cage did its work and kept my cock from getting hard, but the tube in my ass was vibrating and rotating, sending sparks of electricity straight to my nipples.

Danni's moans grew louder and his body began to shake before he threw his head back in a silent scream and came on my face, my tongue in his wildly grasping ass hole.

"OH FUCK DADDY!!!" He said, biting on his hand to try and keep his voice down.

His cum hit my forehead, two hard splats before it oozed down my face in a few more spurts. There were cheers from the screen and more pings, which I later found out were tips.

"Mmmm!!"

Danni smeared his cum over my face with his ass before I slowly licked him clean once again. He released his grip and I leant forwards to kiss his cock cage before returning to suckle at his thoroughly drained balls while he finished logging off his cam show.

He turned to face me and smiled down

"Well! That was certainly a surprise! A very pleasant one." he grinned.

He stood and helped me up. In a daze I stood infront of him, still unsure about how I had ended up in that situation.

He turned me to face the screen and said "Tit pig exercises. Day 1 evening." With that he grabbed a tub of cream off the table and proceeded to massage it into my aching tits, making me slip into a state of blissful arousal. He traced circles around my nipples with his fingernails before gently flicking at them, making me whimper before returning to milk my tit flesh.

I closed my eyes and moaned as he milked me, the feeling was degrading, like I was cattle being prepped for the milking machine, humiliating as he slowly massaged my breasts like a virgin girl he was trying to fuck and desperately arousing, like he was teasing the head of my cock, keeping me on edge but I had two and they were strapped to my chest.

I lost track of time and closed my eyes as the warm waves of pleasure rolled through me, radiating from my nipples. I was unconsciously grunting as danni pulled, caressed and stroked my breasts.

All too soon he stopped and handed me several pills and a glass of water to wash them down. Unthinking I swallowed them down.

Danni turned to the screen and said "Day 1 exercises complete, subject very responsive. Vitamins administered."

I stumbled to my room and fell asleep half undressed.

Danni shook me awake the next morning, I opened my eyes and looked at him groggily, he never woke me up in the morning. Blurry eyed I fumbled for my phone and checked the time, Judy would've left about 10 minutes ago but I still had close to an hour in bed!

"Out of bed sleepy head! Morning exercises!"

"Waa?" I managed before he whipped the covers off with a wicked grin, no doubt delighted to return the favour considering how many times I'd done the same to him over the years.

I sat up still half asleep and half dressed from the night before. Danni practically pulled me out of bed and into the shower.

Once there he covered me with hair removal cream and washed me off. Briskly he toweled me dry before rubbing a generous amount of moisturiser over me, again paying particular attention to my ass.

When he had me moaning and pushing my ass back, he gave me a smart slap on my very lubricated hole making me moan unexpectedly and spread my cheeks wider. He spanked my hole again and again until I was grunting and pushing my ass back for more. Instead he slapped my balls hard, making me wince and stand up straight. He grinned again and lead me back to the bedroom where he had his phone propped up on the nightstand, video app open and recording.

"Tit pig exercises. Day 2, morning" he said to the camera. With that he put some headphones on me and synched them to his phone. A trance or dance music track started. It sounded oddly familiar.

Then he directed my to perform a number of push-ups, squats and other stretches that were designed to work on my chest. I finished with 20 movements of my shoulders to push my chest out and stretch the pectoral muscles.

Needless to say after 30 minutes I was out of breath and red faced.

And not just from the workout.

Exercising naked in front of my son was profundly embarrassing. I couldn't help but contrast the difference in our physiques and found myself lacking in all departments.

And then there was his constant touching, ostensibly to make sure my posture was correct, but his hands lingered on my ass, thighs, belly and breasts.

Sometimes as a caress, sometimes with a painful grip, but always touching me, invading my personal space, making me feel less like a man and more like a sex object.

As yesterday danni handed me some pills which I swallowed obediently.

Then he took a generous scoop of cream and massaged it into my tits, I closed my eyes, almost swooning in pleasure. Danni stood behind me, holding me up as he worked me over. Through the haze of submission I could feel his caged cock pressing up against my lubricated ass cheeks.

He methodically pulled, tugged, milked and massaged my breasts. Twisting and pinching the nipples with his nails and slowly pulling them away from my chest before slapping both tits and starting the incredible massage again. He repeated this five times, each time with a little more force, each set of movements accompanied by a buzz of the tube in my ass. At the end of the third set I was grunting and pushing my chest out as far as possible, on the verge of begging his to suck on my titties.

To bite them.

To stick his cock between them and titty fuck me until he came all over my face.

He finshed by milking my breasts hard, really digging his nails into my incredibly aroused nipples, making me whimper, my cock drooling pre-cum in its cage.

I opened my eyes to find that at some point I had laid down on the bed and danni was sitting on my belly to give him complete control over me. He turned slightly to see the river of pre-cum that had started flowing when he touched my nipples. He smiled and coated his fingers before reaching down to tickle my ass hole, I moaned and spread my legs wider, raising my knees to provide better access. He gently teased my hole as he removed the metal tube Mr. Richards had inserted into me yesterday, before slowly working two fingers inside me, using the copious amounts of pre-cum as lube.

I sighed as I felt him pentrate me, I had failed him as a father and as a man.

Maybe I was meant to be a tit pig all along...

Just fuck meat for men...

"Yeah... that's it my little bitch." muttered danni.

I moaned and spread my legs wider.

"Gonna make you my personal fuck hole..."

I moaned at the thought of being naked on all fours, my son ramming his cock into my generous ass, making it jiggle and clap back against his hard, lean body.

"Tit pig on the streets, fuck hole in the sheets!"

I closed my eyes again and gave into his fingers as they fucked me.

Tit pig.

Gave up my last shred of manhood.

Tit pig.

Gave into complete submission.

Tit pig.

A warning sounded on danni's phone and we were both shocked back to reality. Danni re-inserted the tube into me and quickly got off me.

I stumbled into the shower again to wash off the work out sweat and post work out pre-cum.

When I came out of the shower, I moisturised again, paying a lot of attention to my ass, then found the tub of cream and reapplied it to my tits.

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning as I rubbed the cool cream into my very sensitive breasts.

Noticing the alarm clock on the bedside table I swore and had to hustle to get to work.

The work day passed by in a blur. I was constantly distracted by the random buzzing and gyrations from Mr. Richards health monitor. Every time I moved, I felt the fabric of my shirt against my incredibly sensitive nipples and had to suppress a moan and a shudder of pleasure, as those warm waves of submission rolled theough me constantly. Only this time heightened by the thought of being discovered by one of my coworkers.

The embarrassment of being found out was increasing the pleasure. As they casually walked past my cubicle, I wondered what they would do if they knew I was on the verge of cumming in my pants at the thought of being discovered.

Joe looked like he had big, rough hands. I wondered what it would feel like to have him standing behind me, pawing my tits, mauling them roughly, pulling my nipples so hard it felt like he was going to tear them clean off my chest, as his big manly cock thrust into my ass over and over...

Nina on the other hand was petite and always looked immaculate. Her nails was always perfect with french tips and a good inch long. I wondered how it would feel to have her tease my nipples with those sexy talons of hers, clawing my body like some wild animal...

Claudia was the office boss bitch wannabe. She always had her toe nails painted the same colour as her fingernails. I wondered how it would feel to have her sat on my face as she rubbed her toes on my tits, would a toe feel different to a finger?

And so the day progressed, a new coworker walked by, a new fantasy popped into my head and I stared hard at my screen hoping they wouldn't notice how turned on I was. Hoping they wouldn't(?) notice how embarrassed I was. Helpless to stop myself fantasising about how they would use me, what degrading things they might say or do to me.

Needless to say I left work early.

The only thing that kept me from cumming in my pants was that hateful cock cage. The side effect was to increase my awareness of the pleasure coming from my tits.

The only thing that kept me from playing with my breasts was the open plan layout of the office and the terror of being caught was greater than my need to cum.

For the moment.

I barely ate anything at dinner, thankfully Judy didn't seem to notice my lack of appetite and distracted air.

After dinner danni explained that we had some work to do before tomorrow's session with Mr. Richards and so dragged me upstairs.

Once his door was locked he quickly stripped and had me do the same.

Then he logged on to his cam site again. There seemed to be a lot more faces this time.

I blushed hard as the comments started coming through, danni had me rub baby oil all over his body from head to toe.

He seemed to delight in rubbing my face over his chest and into his hairless armpit.

Using my face like some sort of washcloth, he instructed me to stick my tongue out as he rubbed my face against his abs, making me lick inside his belly button.

I closed my eyes an submitted to his treatment, the catcalls and abuse coming from the screen only increased my humiliation and degradation as I obeyed my

sons instructions, like a mindless slave.

The cock cage prevented my cock from hardening and again concentrated the pleasurable sensations direct to my nipples.

My chest clitties.

I finished massaging the oil into his feet and knelt in front of him, head down passively waiting for his next command.

I could see that my massage had got him excited based on the sticky strands of pre-cum glistening from his cage. As before he balanced his feet on the armrests of his chair and slouched forwards, his puffy ass hole on display, winking at me seductively.

And as before I crawled to him submissively and licked up the pre-cum that had coated his balls. I moaned at the feel of his soft, smooth ball sack against my lips and lapped up danni's bitter pre-cum. When he was satisfied, he pushed me lower and once again I licked his hole until I felt it relax a little and pushed my tongue inside him.

I moaned in submission as I felt his ass muscles squeezing my tongue, which in turn made danni shudder and ooze more pre-cum from his cage. We established a rhythm, both his hands on the back of my head urging me forwards, pushing my tongue deeper into is slippery, sexy ass hole, as he pushed back onto my face.

I was moaning constantly now as the abusive compliments increased, the show evidently got them hot based on the tips and images of their hard cocks flashing up in the chat box.

Danni was getting close and with one final thrust ejaculated through the slit in the cage. Three hard spurts landed on my face before a slow river of cum ran down his balls and into my mouth.

I dutifully licked danni clean of cum, spending a lot of time suckling at his balls, nuzzling them and trying to suck his cock through his cage.

Eventually that show was over and danni logged off.

Then he had me lie on his bed while he busied himself with his phone and laptop, pointing both at my naked body. Once he appeared satisfied he looked at his phone and said "Tit pig exercises. Day 2, evening."

That being said he knelt at the top on the bed, my head between his knees and reaching down he scooped up the pre-cum I had leaked and used it as lubricant as he massaged my tits.

I lost track of time as he gently pulled and stroked my breasts, it was more sensual, far less painful than before, even his twisting and pulling of my engorged nipples sent shivers of pleasure through me.

Only this morning his nails elicited sharp stabs of pain, now all they did was make me squirm in arousal. He kept stopping to scoop up more of my pre-cum and reapply it to my tits, until the smell of cum was unmistakable. He finished by wrapping both hands around one of my tits and pulled it gently but firmly away from my chest as far as possible. He alternated this maddening, teasing stretch until I was whimpering and begging him to make me cum.

Eventually he stopped and the slow boil orgasm that was beginning to work its way through me vanished.