The Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came so hard I cried, tears streamed down my face.

Mr. Richards kindly waited until my hands free nipple orgams after shocks wore off. The he helped me to the bars I had noticed earlier. One under my upper chest, one on top of my lower back and one under my hips, arching my ass up and back, leaving me on tiptoe. He then added pink leather trotters to my hands and feet before chaining them to the floor. The collar around my neck was chained to the rear wall and tightened, keeping my head back.

A pink leather half face mask was strapped firmly over my head, it had the distinctive ears and snout of a pig but left my mouth free.

The health monitor was replaced by a much wider, conical model with a curly tail.

Finally he attached a pair of suction cups to my achingly sensitive chest. I felt the first pull as they clamped on to me and shivered in excitement.

Mr. Richards looked at me and said "Now your true training can begin." with that he switched on the milking machine and I nearly swooned in pleasure as it it methodically, rhythmically sucked, stretched and pulled at my titties.

I lost track of time.

I most certainly lost count of the number of times I came, purely from the milking machine.

By the end my caged cock was spent, my orgasms now dry, painful full body spasms.

Mr. Richards turned off the machine and half carried me to the shower where the washed, dried and moisturised me.

I was coming back to reality just as he massaged that special cream into my delightfully painful breasts, sending me back into that orgasmic pleasurable pain. He smiled as he worked on my abused tit flesh personally, pulling, stroking, massaging my incredibly sore, incredibly sensitive centres of my sexual universe.

"Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!"

"Oh Master!" I gasped, tears springing to my eyes as I came helplessly as he pulled and gently flicked my tit clits.

Mr. Richards handed me some more pills and water to wash it down. Then he showed me how to detach the tail from the butt plug (as he finally explained).

He gave me another recovery smoothie and when he felt I was able to drive he sent me home, with the instruction that I should keep wearing collar and cuffs at all times.

I merely nodded.

With that I clumsily got dressed and somehow managed to drive home without incident. It was past 9 when I got back and Judy was passed out on the couch in her usual spot.

I set a new alarm for the morning and collapsed into bed.

Tomorrow truly was going to be the beginning of my new life.