The Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I opened my mouth to protest when he moved up and forwards, planting his balls in my mouth. I froze in shock for a moment before I recognised the seductively soft, warm smoothness of his ballsack against my parted lips. I kissed his balls and opened my mouth so I could suckle one like a favourite pacifier.

I closed my eyes and moaned happily when I felt danni rubbing that special cream into my horny tit flesh. When he had finished he got up off me, made sure I swallowed my vitamins (one hand around my throat, stroking it up and down "to aid the swallowing action"!) and helped me back into my clothes, I snuck downstairs to check of Judy only to find her gone.

Blind panic crashed through me at the thought of her discovering danni and I and fleeing in horror and disgust.

I ran to the door only to see both cars still on the driveway. I was certain that she would've taken the car, but maybe in her haste she had just ran?

Confused and terrified I went upstairs to try and gather my thoughts, I opened my bedroom door only to see Judy already asleep in bed.

With a sigh of relief I undressed and near collapsed into bed next to her.

Tuesday morning and I was again woken up by danni about 10 minutes after Judy left for the gym.

He hustled me into the shower and this time he joined me. Danni had me wash him all over, making sure I washed his pretty, pink hole, which I had come to know very intimately and his balls, which I had come to love sucking on. He slapped me away when I tried licking his hole or kissing his balls. Instead he again used my face like a washcloth and he me lick his armpits, chest and belly button.

Once he was satisfied with my efforts, he stepped out and turned the water to cold before telling me to wash myself. I yelped in surprise at the cold water hit me and quickly washed myself as fast as possible.

He had me towel him dry, before returning the favour. This time he mechanically rubbed the moisturiser all over me, needless to say I was disappointed at the lack of attention to my ass hole.

Danni's change in approach from yesterday was disorientating. Previously he had been all seduction and smiles, constantly touching me, subtly and not so subtly invading my personal space, his constant presence and caressing seduced me into a submissive and compliant mindset, where I was willing to do anything to keep the subspace head rush going.

Today was a lot colder, no playful touching, or teasing. I was confused and in all honest a little hurt at his sudden change towards me.

Danni told me to crawl into the bedroom and I did so with my head down.

"Tit pig exercises. Day 3, morning." said danni and with that he put the headphones on, started that hypnotic music and led me through another vigorous work out. A lot of cardio, squats and every conceivable chest exercise know to man. Once again I was red faced and sweaty by the end.

Again no touching during the workout, despite my efforts to encourage him.

No matter how often I pushed my ass back or tits out.

Or accidentally brushed my nipples or lips against him as we worked out.

By the end I was giving him 'come fuck me' stares so hard I half expected to have a random dog walker off the street knock the door and offer to fuck my brains out.

Then came the chest massage, danni had me on all fours like a dog (pig?) and lay on my back. The warmth and weight of his body felt good, he positioned himself in such a way that his caged cock pressed up against my hole.

Feeling his strong arms wrapped around my chest felt good. Like incredibly good.

His hands stroked and pulled by aching tits and I moaned in blissful submission as he milked my tits as I supported both of us.

His first touch had me groaning and after 5 minutes of him stroking, milking and pulling on my beasts had me grunting, panting and shaking. Not only from the unique pleasure of being milked properly for the first time, but from the strain of carrying his weight.

As I started to shudder from the effort of holding him up, he lifted himself off me and rolled me onto my back.

This time he squatted down directly on to my copiously leaking cock cage. He placed the tub of cream next to me and rubbed a large scoop into my aching tittes. I couldn't help myself and thrust my hips up as he firmly pulled and massaged my tit flesh, raking them with his nails, pulling at them with both hands, twisting and stretching them, occasionally pinching them with his nails before rubbing his thumbs teasingly around my areoles.

I had closed my eyes and my head shook from side to side as danni worked my breast expertly. I was mindlessly humping him as he gently rocked forwards and back, until I think we were both grunting towards climax.

The same alert from yesterday broke our trance and danni quickly helped me crawl into the shower to wash off the sweat and pre-cum.

As before he had me lick his armpits and belly, before finally letting me suck on his balls briefly, then turning and spreading his ass to let my clean my own pre-cum off his ass crack.

He had to use both hands to forcefully pull me away from his hole this time.

I groaned in frustration.

He smiled and once we were dry he reapplied the cream, I was starting to adore the increased sensitivity and the extra moisturiser in my ass made me feel slippery, almost slutty. More pills (again his hand on my throat, moving up and down, almost like he was masturbating it) and we were downstairs making coffee.

All this and somehow I made it to work on time.

The morning was a blur of sexual fantasies and discreetly touching my tits.

Lunchtime and I received a message from Mr. Richards instructing me to meet at his place directly after work. He also sent a video file and so I went in search of a quiet space in which to watch it.

A disabled toilet on the unoccupied 4th floor seemed like as private a place as I was likely to find.

I locked the door and sat on the toilet, pants down my ankles, noting that my white briefs were almost transparent and that a stain had begun to form on the front of my pants.

I quickly messaged Judy, explaining that something had come up at work, so I would be going to Mr. Richards directly after and not to wait up for me.

I had a pang of guilt after I hit send, I wasn't used to lying to her. The only times I had lied were to cover up surprise birthday parties and presents.

The guilt quickly faded as I played the short video clip.

It showed a restrained person, a metal bar under their upper chest, one on their lower bar and a final one under their hips, forcing them into an unnatural curve and presenting their mouth, tits and ass for easy access.

As I watched, a man in black placed thick pink leather cuffs on their wrists and ankles that ended in weird trotter like appendages, the cuffs were fastened tightly. Their face was held in position by both the chain that connected their tight, pink leather collar to the wall behind them.

My free hand had made its way to my breasts and began to tease and squeeze as I watched rapt.

The man in black returned and showed a strangely bulbous shaped metal tube with a flat base to the camera. This was inserted into the person's ass hole, much to their evident delight. The next thing were two metal hooks that were connected at the top, these were inserted into the persons nostrils, forcing the head further up and stretching their face grotesquely. A chain then connected the hooks to the tube in their ass and tightened until the person groaned and couldn't bend any further.

At some point I had placed my phone on the floor so both hands could work my tits as I started to pant.

A ball gag was added to stifle their whines and protests, before half their face was covered in a pink leather pig mask.

I groaned as the man in black showed the mask to the camera before applying it.

The final coup de grace was watching the man in black apply suction cups to the person's tits and hearing the unmistakably satisfaction of a tit pig getting milked.

I found myself grunting and pulling at my nipples in time with the sounds from the video. When it was over I kept up my assault on my tits, I could feel an incredible heat building deep in my core, an intoxicating pressure making it feel like I might burst.

My eyes were closed and my mouth hung open as I chased this feeling, every tug getting me inexorably closer to some incomprehensible, overwhelming pleasure.

A banging on the door brought me back to reality. A wave of cold terror flooded through me at the thought that I might be caught in this exposed and deeply shameful position.

A voice called out "Is everything alright in there?!?"

I thanked my lucky stars I didn't recognise it.

"Hello? Are you okay in there?" they repeated.

"I'm alright..." I managed to say, in a very out of breath voice. My heart beathing so fast I'm sure they could hear it through the door.

"Okay..." the voice sounded a tad unconvinced.

"It's just it sounded like you might've been in trouble..."

"I'm okay thanks" I managed through some deep breaths.

The voice went quiet, for which I was profoundly grateful. Getting myself under control I noted that my briefs were so sodden as to be unwearable. With a grimace I managed to stand and looking down noticed the toilet bowel had milky white liquid floating in it.

A lake of pre-cum had leaked out while I watched the video and played with myself.

I mopped myself up as best I could and binned my briefs. I splashed water on my face in a vain effort to reduce the deep blush and with a deep sigh unlocked the door.

The rest of the day passed by in a daze.

The stain of pre-cum steadily grew bigger and darker.

I left an hour early in order to get to my appointment with Mr. Richards on time.

As on Sunday I stripped down, only without the briefs I had earlier discarded to protect my modesty. Completely nude I knelt on the welcome mat head down, arms behind my back.

I waited for what felt like an hour but in reality was probably only 15 minutes.

I cringed every time I heard a car drive by. The embarrassment of being naked, exposed to the world, submissively waiting on my knees had my cock leaking and my nipples so hard they physically hurt. By the end my ass was twitching and I was beginning to stick my tongue out to see if I could lick my own titties.

To my blessed relief the door opened and there stood Mr. Richards in all his imposing glory.

"Come in benni." he said and I obediently crawled after him, relieved at being inside and also relieved to be in his commanding presence again.

He sat on his black leather recliner regally, knowing my place I sat on the floor by his feet, rubbing myself against his hairy leg like a cat.

"I've reviewed the data from your health monitor, in addition to the work outs danni recorded and your reaction to the video file I sent you earlier today."

I looked at him with a mix of fear and surprise. That danni recorded the exercises wasn't a shock, realising that by opening the video file Mr. Richards sent had given him access to my phones camera and God only knows what else, had a cold hard knot of fear forming in my gut.

"I'm pleased with your readings so far, you are responding very eagerly. As a result I have decided to take a more direct involvement in your training from here on."

I merely nodded, hardly daring to breathe.

"From tomorrow morning you will report here at 6am sharp for morning exercises, bring your work clothes so you change and go to work afterwards. We wouldn't want ou to be late."

He smiled at me and I felt a glow spread through me.

"You will report here after work at 6pm sharp for evening exercises. If you so wish, you may eat here with whomever is currently staying with me as my guest."

This new change would mean I would need to leave earlier than Judy in the morning and factoring in evening traffic there would be a good chance that she would be asleep before I got home.

Interesting.

"You will do this Monday, Wednesday and Friday, in addition to escorting danni to his lessons."

Given danni currently had lessons on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday that meant I would be receiving instructions from Mr. Richards six days a week.

"You are no longer permitted to assist danni in his cam shows." embarrassment burned through me knowing that Mr. Richards had witnessed my willing debasement at the hands on my son.

"Nor is he permitted to conduct any at home exercise regime, cleaning, or washing of you."

Further shame washed over me at the thought of his man watching as my son used my face as a washcloth.

"And you of him."

If I wasn't squirming before, I truly was now.

"Now that is over with, let us begin your exercises."

And with that he stood and walked into his gym. I crawled after him, since he hadn't given me permission to stand.

Mr. Richards waited at a table in his fully mirrored home gym, when I had crawled to his feet I looked up at him and he smiled benevolently down at me, like a paternal teacher.

He held a thick, pink leather collar in his hands, instinctively knowing what was expected of me I stretched up and kissed it.

Mr. Richards smiled again and I noticed a twitch in his pants. It had only been a few days since I had first sucked his cock but the memory caused my nipples to become harder than I had thought possible and I gasped at the sudden pins and needles like pleasure that spiked through me. Mr. Richards quickly applied thick pink leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles before he gave me permission to stand. Then he took the same measurements as Sunday included blood and urine samples, before leading me through an exhaustive workout.

Post workout Mr. Richards handed me one of his thick and creamy recovery shakes, which I eagerly gulped down between deep breaths. Then he led me to the steam room where he told me to remain until the timer buzzed. Still wiped out from the workout I simply obeyed and sat taking in heaving breaths of the steam. It seemed to have an odd fragrance that I couldn't place.

By the time the buzzer sounded I was feeling distinctly lightheaded. Mr. Richards opened the door and bodily helped me out before sitting me down and giving me a tall glass of water and a number of pills. I swallowed them without thinking. Another glass of water followed and the lightheadedness began to fade, leaving a wonderful post workout glow.

Mr. Richards then led me to a smaller room, this had a familiar looking set of bars and eyelets on the walls and floor. He instructed me to kneel and moved to turn on the camera mounted in the corner. With that sone he turned to face me and undressed, my mouth dropped open and my eyes widened as I drank in the sight of his tall, hairy, muscular frame, his fur matted with sweat.

A real man.

A man that demanded obedience.

A body that demanded worship.

An attitude that radiated power, control and a deep, raw, primal sexuality.

I groaned at the sight.

"Lie on your back, spread your legs." He said.

I scrambled into position as quickly as I could, caged cock leaking.

Mr. Richards knelt between my legs, removed the health monitor, his arms over my shoulders, looking at me face to face and said "I always claim my submissive first, and so before any further training commences, I am going to take your virginity and remove any last vestiges or delusions you may harbour."

"Yes Sir." I whispered and wrapped my legs around his waist, presenting myself to him, offering manhood up for sacrifice.

I had expected some words of acknowledgment or comfort, but received nothing but his penetrating stare and his monstrous cock found my quivering, virgin hole. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I felt him press against me, he held himself there the tip of his magnificent, thick cock touching my (no doubt) blushing pink ass hole, waiting until I opened my eyes, then as I released the tension he pushed forwards, relentlessly into me. The pain was almost unbearable, I writhed and squirmed in a desperate attempt to get away but was pinned down by his arms over my shoulders and my legs still wrapped tightly around his waist, keeping my ass at the perfect height to be fucked.

He didn't stop until every last inch was inside me, it felt like his cock was going to burst through my chest, like I had just been split in two! Once his cock was fully sheathed, he paused and stared at me, I was just trying to breathe through the pain and slowly, ever so slowly, it started to fade to a dull ache.

But it wasn't my ass that was aching, or my cock but my titties.

The dull ache was synchronised to my heart beat and the desperate, hopeless spasms of my ass muscles as they vainly tried to force Mr. Richards cock back out, but only succeeded in pulling it in deeper, massaging it, milking it, chewing it.

The dull ache from my nipples, my agonisingly hard, beyond sensitive nipples.

I began to slowly rock my ass back and forth in time to the dull, mindless ache on pleasure in my breasts. Mr. Richards noticed and smiled down at me, I blushed hard and the pleasure spiked through my nipples again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to slowly swing myself back and forth fucking myself on his cock, using his incredible body like a swing and my ass slowly opening and accepting its destiny to be a cock sleeve for this beautiful beast of a man.

Mr. Richards pushed me back down and knelt up, my legs keeping his cock firmly embedded in its newest home.

Looking up at him I could see the bulge his cock made in my stomach.

He held my hips firmly, pressing my ass cheeks together to increase the tightness and pulled out before sinking his cock back home. He fucked me like this for 10 minutes, the orgasmic pins and needles coming like electroshocks from my nipples.

My caged cock was leaking like never before but it prevented me from cumming.

I was moaning and sighing with every masterful, dominating thrust, my frustation at my inability to cum building with my arousal.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly slowly the focus of my pleasure began to shift, away from the tortured pain/pleasure in my ass, away from the pinching pain of my caged cock and finally towards my nipples. My moans became softer, more sensual. My hips grew less frantic, more laugid, more sexual, like I was letting go of the desire to cum and embracing the desire to pleasure my master, embracing the truth that I was put on this Earth to make superior men cum. That my pleasure came only as a result of their pleasure and only in the manner they saw fit.

If indeed they did at all.

The warm glow of submission flowed like spiced honey, radiating from my nipples.

My chest cocks.

My tit clits.

Mr. Richards saw and felt the change slowly make its way trhough me and smiled. He picked up his pace and began to fuck me a little faster, bouncing my generous ass back and forth a little quicker.

He leant down so his lips were by my ear and I licked at his neck as he whispered. "I always breed the submissive first, it marks them permanently and cements their submission to me."

I merely moaned inbetween my licks, I was now beyond words, just primal sounds of submission, urging my master on, harder, faster, never stop, never pull out, to fuck me forever, to keep his cock buried inside me.

The shocks of pleasure stabbing out of my nipples were becomming almost unbearably intense. I was reduced to mindless babbling as his cock kept fucking me and the I felt him tense, I opened my eyes to find him staring into my soul and he came.

He came so hard I swear he left internal bruising. The feel of my master flooding my ass was too much and after days of being caged I came, cum leaked from my cage in a thick, oozing stream, but the orgasms came from my nipples.