The Tutor Pt. 01: A Forgot Promise

Story Info
Gabriel studies hard for a test to get a girl he already had.
3.4k words
4.35
3.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tutor: A Forgot Promise

Gabriel was a straight-A student. He was very gifted but never very driven to study hard. He was fortunate in school but not with girls. He was not unattractive. He just never tried to be in a romantic relationship. He always liked to look at girls but was too scared to talk to some of them. When he would pass them in the hall, it was almost like they did not notice him. The girls he liked always seemed to go after the guy who was an athlete or unusually attractive guy. He always would sit with his friends and look across the room, where he would look for the cheerleaders. He and his friends each had a girl that they liked. However, Gabriel had a crush on the cheerleader captain; her name was Lina.

Lina was also a straight-A student ready for Ivy League colleges, where she was accepted everywhere. She was indeed a beautiful girl. Gabriel noticed that her outfit was a little tight on her. She seemed to have finished developing over the summer break when she turned 18. It was not unusual for girls this age. She had a bigger chest and a bigger butt. She could barely fit in the tight cheerleader outfit. With her being a captain of the cheerleader team, all the guys were always trying to get with her, but she always shot them down. She always seemed to be single. She would work hard daily, both in school and cheerleading.

Gabriel and Lina knew each other from when they were young. They had a falling out years ago. They still passed each other in the hallway and smiled at each other. Sometimes, they would stop and talk. They have been doing that more and more in their senior year.

The final exam was drawing near. Gabriel knew he was a good student, but his grades were slipping in his statistics class. He needed to make sure he passed. He was not sure what he was going to do. While he was out running to clear his head, he thought about finding a tutor, but he did not know any good tutor. Suddenly, he heard a car coming up behind him. The car was moving too fast. Gabriel tried to move out of the way, but it was too late. He got swiped by the car and got thrown down a hill. He felt as if his arm was broken. He looked at his arm, twisted and bending. He tried to get up, but the pain was too much, and he ended up passing out.

He woke up about a day later, seeing the nurse standing beside the bed. She said, "So you're finally awake. You are lucky that your friend was able to get you here immediately. If we did not, we may not have been able to fix your arm that well."

Gabriel looked at his arm. It was bending the right way, and he felt no pain. "Good, but can you explain what exactly happened and who brought me here," said Gabriel.

The nurse said, "Short-term memory loss. That was to be expected after trauma. You were hit by a car. It was a hit-and-run. Luckily, one of your friends saw what happened and called 911. When the ambulance arrived, she got in with you and stayed with you until she had to go to school; she said she would be back after it ended. By the time you got here, you were disoriented, talking nonsense."

"Oh, I think I remember being hit by a car but not much else," he said. "who is she?"

The nurse replied, "Her name was...Lina, I think."

"Lina, the cheerleader," said Gabriel in shock.

"Well, she was just in a school uniform when you two arrived," said the nurse, "as for a cheerleader, I don't know."

The door opened as the doctor walked in and said, "He's in here." The doctor said to Gabriel's father and mother as they walked in along with his little brother and sister.

Gabriel said, "Hey, sorry about this. I didn't expect this to happen."

Gabriel's father said, "You were hit by a car. No one expects that to happen. The police think they can find the person who hit you since they got it on a video."

Gabriel's mother turned around, hugged the person behind her, and said, "Thank you so much, Lina." Lina had walked in behind them without Gabriel noticing.

Lina said, "No problem," as she looked at Gabriel, she said while his mother hugged her, "Hey Gabriel, you missed school today, so I thought I would bring you some notes I took and your books. I also told everyone what happened. Now everyone wants to see you."

Gabriel was in shock. Lina was there right in front of him. He said, "Lina, did you save me?"

"I was just in the right place at the right time," said Lina. "You were thrown down the hill and did not get up. When I saw what happened, I was able to get a video with the license plate. I expected it was you who got hurt since you walked home that way every day."

Gabriel said, "Thank you."

Lina placed the books and her notes in front of him and sat down. "I can show you what we went over today in class. If you feel up to it," said Lina with a smile. Her smile was just like he remembered. It was the first time she smiled genuinely with him in years.

Gabriel said, "Thank you." As the family sat and talked, Lina went over what happened in class that day. At the end of the day, Gabriel's mother stayed the night and fell asleep on the couch. The father took Gabriel's brother and sister home. Lina kept studying with Gabriel until late; the visiting hours were over an hour ago.

The nurse came in and saw Gabriel and Lina studying together. She said, "I'm sorry, you two, but visiting hours were over an hour ago."

Lina said, "I'm sorry, I'll leave." She looked at Gabriel and said, "I'll be back tomorrow."

"Tomorrow morning, he will be able to go home, but he will have to be on painkillers for the day," said the nurse.

Gabriel asked, "Can she stay for a bit longer? She is really helping me study."

The nurse looked at him and said, "10 minutes, not a minute longer."

Lina sat down next to him. She was happy that she could stay. Gabriel asked, "Thank you for teaching me. Truth was, I was struggling to keep my grades in this class up. Can I ask you a favor?"

Lina said, "Sure, anything you need. If I can help, I will.

"I need a tutor to make sure I pass this class," Gabriel asked nervously, "If it's not too much trouble, could you tutor me? I'm sure I can find enough money to pay you."

Lina cut him off before he could finish the sentence, saying, "I will tutor you for free. Maybe I'll ask for a favor, or maybe I won't, but you'll have to give it your all, no slacking."

"Thank you," said Gabriel as Lina packed her bag and picked up her purse.

She came close to Gabriel and said, "I'll go over to your house after class." She kissed him on the lips. This took him by surprise. After she was done, She said, "I really enjoyed today. Maybe tomorrow you can tell how you really feel about me."

"What do you mean," said Gabriel.

"I saw you watching me as I walked down the halls," said Lina as she blushed, "It's alright. I watch you, too."

Gabriel was happy to hear that. As soon as Lina left, the nurse came back and gave him the painkiller. It was so strong he fell asleep after a few minutes.

Gabriel woke up at 7 a.m. the next day. He felt good enough to get out of bed, not using his broken arm, he went to the bathroom. His mom was still there. She heard him flush the toilet, so she woke up.

"Gabriel, what are you doing? You shouldn't be moving too much; use the pan," said Mila (Gabriel's mom).

"Mom, I would use that if I couldn't get up, and I just proved I can," said Gabriel. "Anyway, I intend to go to school today." Secretly, in his mind, he wanted to see Lina.

Despite how much his mom discouraged and stopped him from attending school. She eventually gave in and let him go. As he arrived at school, he got out of the car and walked straight to his classes. Everything seemed to be a little different. People were noticing him more. Several guys he never talked to wanted to sign his cast. One cheerleader asked him to go on a date with her. He turned her down immediately because he knew that he only wanted Lina.

He managed to meet Lina twice during the school. Both times, they just talked for a few minutes and went their separate ways afterward. Near the end of the day, they met up again. Lina said, "Let's go home so we can study."

They studied for about an hour. The entire time, Lina was getting closer and closer to him. In the end, Gabriel finally started to understand some of the topics.

Gabriel said, "I think I'm done. Can we take a break? My brain is fried."

Lina held Gabriel's arm and said, "You know, I know something we can do on our breaks that might help you recover immediately." Lina leaned over and kissed him. This time, he kissed her back. "How do you feel now?"

"No, not fixed yet, but I feel better," said Gabriel.

Lina kissed him again. She took his good hand and put it up to her boob. As he was kissing her and holding her boob, she began to moan a little. Lina said, "We will have to study more, but you can't possibly focus on that," as she pointed to his penis.

His penis was bulging. It had become hard as a rock. Gabriel said, "No, I won't be able to focus."

"You left me no choice then," said Lina, "I'll have to smooth this for you," she rubbed his penis. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his penis out. "I hope this will help you study." She began sucking on his penis. With her tongue swirling around his dick and making it so wet, he was unsure if he could hold out long. He wanted to cum, but he was not sure if this was just to make him study harder or if she was actually doing this because she liked him. He could not think straight with her mouth around his cock. It felt awesome. He knew he was about to blow his entire load into her mouth. Would she be alright with that? It would be a lot.

"Ohh yeah, this is amazing," Gabriel shouted. He knew he was almost there.

Lina could taste the precum and felt his dick pulsing in her mouth. She wanted to drink all of his cum. She hoped he would blow his load into her mouth. She tilted her head so she could see him. She could see he was about to cum, so she began sucking harder and stirring her tongue around his dick.

Gabriel could not take it. He lost control and began to cum in her mouth. He held her head there so he could shoot it all in her mouth. Lina did not even try to pull away. She wanted it all in her mouth.

A minute later, she said, "It's a nice big load and super delicious. I didn't spill a drop," as she restarted licking him and said, "I'll clean you up."

Gabriel asked, "Is this just for fun or what?" he needed to know her intention.

Lina licked the cum out of his urethra and swallowed it all. Then, she said, "I've wanted to do this to you for a while now. I've liked you for a long time. I know people expected me to be an athlete guy, like football players, but I never really liked them. Gabriel, I've always liked you ever since we were kids. Remember the promise we made as kids."

Gabriel was not sure how many years had passed since they talked. He said, "A promise? I don't remember. I'm sorry, I don't remember it." What was the promise, he thought. He didn't even care about the promise. She was here with him because she liked him; that was all the matter.

"You don't remember?" said Lina, "You promised that you would love me forever, and in exchange, I would love you forever in return. That's why I never dated anyone because I was in love with you. That's why I always would stare at you during classes and lunch. Don't you remember a little?"

"Oh, I remember," said Gabriel as the memory came back to him. He pulled Lina up to his lips and kissed her. "I remember everything now. I promised that as a child during our summer vacation. I remember we ran into a small hut when it was pouring rain and thundering nearby. I promised I would protect you. Also, I would love you for eternity, and I have never stopped since then. I can't believe I forgot that."

Lina smiled and said, "I knew you would remember. You kept me safe then." She held him tighter than she ever did before. "Please don't forget again."

Gabriel held her back and said, "I won't ever forget that again. I will love you forever." he said as he continued to kiss her.

Lina stopped kissing for a minute and said, "When we promised to love each other, we were too young at the time to promise to be with each other. Now, I don't want to wait any longer." She undid her skirt, fell to the ground, and unbuttoned her shirt. "Make love to me, Gabriel. Fuck me tonight, tomorrow, the day after that, throughout the year, and the year after that. Always be with me. I have always wanted to be yours, so make me yours." She looked so desperate.

Gabriel couldn't resist her anymore. "I can't say no to that face," said Gabriel as he grabbed her, laid her down on her back, and slowly removed her pink panties. He started licking her pretty bright pink pussy instantly.

She began moaning and started squeezing her breast while he licked her. His tongue was deep inside. "Oh, more that feels good right there, oh lick me more," she was getting into it. Her pussy was leaking so much juice it began to soak the bed. He stopped licking her for a minute. She asked, "Why are you stopping? I was feeling really good."

Gabriel looked at her pussy and said, "I want to fuck you," as he put his dick up against her pussy.

Lina propped herself up and kissed Gabriel on his lips. She could taste her juice on him. She rubbed his penis with her hand and then pushed him down on the bed. She looked longingly into his eyes and said, "No, I'll fuck you. Don't do anything."

She grabbed his penis and began to put it in. She was so wet it went right in, but she could only get halfway down before she started moaning. "I can't believe it. It's so big. Ahh, it hurts and feels good." Gabriel began to move her hips, putting them deeper in. She said, "Not yet," she said, " I told you I want to fuck you" She began to move her hips slowly. It felt better and better. "I want more of this." She was already losing her mind. She was getting lost in the pleasure.

Gabriel couldn't wait anymore. He said, "I'm sorry for this." He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her all the way down. His dick was all the way inside of her, and he began fucking her like a wild beast.

She shouted out, "It's too much, and I still want more. Fuck me harder." She realized if she shouted that, someone might hear. She slowly looked at the door while still being fucked, hoping no one would come in.

Gabriel said, "It's alright; you can be as loud as you want. My parents are out today, and so are my brother and sister. You can be as loud as you want." Gabriel said as he thrust into her again and again. As they continued to fuck both of them were enjoying the fact that they were joined together, sweating, kissing, and fucking. Gabriel began to suck on her nipples and said, "Oh, I'm about to cum."

Lina locked her legs around him so he couldn't pull out and said, "Do it inside of me; amazing, you're going so deep I want you to fill me up with your semen" As he began cumming inside of her, Lina said in the sexiest voice he ever heard "Amazing, I can feel it is filling up my insides and twitching inside of me like crazy. Ahhh, yes." After that, she fell onto Gabriel and said, "I love you, Gabriel."

Gabriel held her tightly. Her pussy was so tight, and he was still inside of her. He said, "I love you too." He completely forgot he still needed to study.

Lina realized the same thing. She sat up with his penis still inside of her. She said, "OK, we have one week left to study. If you don't study, you won't pass; if you don't pass, you can say goodbye to this body of mine. You need to pass so we can go to the same school."

Gabriel said, "What about the promise that we made? We would always love each other no matter what."

She said, "That is true, but if you want to have sex again, you must pass the exam. Until then, we are abstinent."

She put on her clothes and said, "If you pass, I promise my body will belong to you, and this breast will be for your use only." She said as she placed his hand on one of her breasts and kissed him. "But until then, you better study."

Gabriel quickly grabbed his book and began studying. Lina could not help but laugh at his reaction. She then went to rinse off her body. He wanted to join her so badly, but she locked the door. As he was looking over his and her notes, he realized he needed to study hard, not for sex but because he wanted to be with her. He always wanted to be with her. And she wanted the same. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her. He would do anything to make sure that did not happen.

As the water turned off, Lina walked up to him completely naked and said, "Go ahead and take a good look! This is the last time you will see my sexy body in front of you until next week. You may think this is punishment for you, but it punishes me too."

Gabriel stared as long as he could. He notices her huge breasts, long legs, and sexy body. She was amazing in every way. He wanted to fuck her again right there, but he had no choice but to wait.

As she got fully dressed, he went right back to studying.

With her on his mind, there was no way he would fail the test. This way, they could be together forever. He spent the next week studying, and with all of his class time and free time, he was finally ready.

Lina would quiz him every day with trick questions and advanced questions. He got almost every one right. She thought, at this rate, he may actually surpass me for valedictorian. She was happy.

On Friday, the day for the test, Gabriel and Lina stood outside the building holding hands. Everyone was surprised to see them so close. Lina said, "This is it. remember everything you learned." She placed her finger up to his forehead and said, "Use this. Rely on that. It's more powerful than you think." They then walked into the building together. They were more prepared to pass this exam than anyone else.

To be continued

I hope you like it. Part 2 will be coming soon

Please rate, comment, and follow for more.