The Tutor Pt. 02: After the Test

Story Info
After passes the exam, Gabriel gets his reward.
2.6k words
4.44
2.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel and Lina walked out of the exam hall. They both had the same feeling that they had passed the exam. Gabriel and Lina went to a café together. They talked for hours about the exam and many more things. Gabriel asked, "I know I did well. Does this mean I can have you tonight?"

Lina looked shocked that he had asked that. Honestly, she wanted to have sex, too, but she was not quite ready yet. She smiled and said, "Let's wait till tomorrow for the scores to be posted. If you pass, I will fulfill my promise, and my body will be for your use. It will be unlimited. However, I still want you to be gentle with me." she leaned close to him and placed her hand on his penis. "This will just have to wait."

Gabriel was too horny. He wanted to take her to the bathroom and do her in one of the stalls. He understood that he would have to wait. He did not want to do something if she was not ready to do. He said, "Fine, I'll wait, but I have a request." He whispered something in her ear.

She smiled and said, "If that is what you really want. If you pass, then yes, I'll do it." She sipped her drink and said, "Meet me at the school first thing in the morning. We will look for the posts together." She left quickly after that.

Gabriel got in his Uber and wondered why she was so rushed to leave. That was interesting. did his request make her excited or was it too much.

He went home afterward. He could not wait to see the exam results. He was sure he would pass.

The next morning, his alarm went off. Without hesitation, he jumped out of bed and ran to the school. He did not even say goodbye to his family as he ran out the door.

As he arrived at school, he looked around to see if he could spot Lina. He saw her standing at the edge of the gate waiting for him. "Hey, have you been waiting for me long?" he said when he came close.

Lina said, "No, I just got here." She was holding a bag that was stuffed. "Are you ready to see our scores?" They both went inside and saw the bulletin board with all the scores on it. They came close to see. It was no surprise that Lina's score was ranked number 1. It was quite a surprise that Gabriel's score was ranked number 3; usually, he ranked around 11 or 12 out of 50. Lina smiled and said, "I'm so glad that you passed. With a score like that, we should easily be accepted into the same school. It is good because the recruiter will be coming to see the top students. You will be on his list. I am already accepted, though. We can discuss more about it tomorrow. As for tonight, it is all about you and me."

The way she talked, it was like she had their futures all planned out. That was not his concern. He was excited to have sex with her again. He said, "So what does that mean?"

"Yes, we are going to have sex," said Lina with a bright smile. In truth, she was just as excited to have sex than Gabriel. She could not stop thinking about it since their first time. She led the way to the hotel.

When they arrived at the hotel, Gabriel said, "I don't think I have enough money for a hotel. We will have to think of somewhere else."

Lina said, "Don't worry about it. I made all the reservations, trust me. I know you and your family don't have much, but I do. I own a decent amount of shares in my parent's firm, I can easily pay for both of us." As they walked in, the front desk already had the room ready for them with a dinner reservation.

They took the elevator to the room. As they walked down the hall, Gabriel said, "Wow, you really went all out, didn't you?"

"Yes, we have this whole place to ourselves for a day," said Lina. "What are you waiting for, Gabriel? Strip down your clothes."

He turned around and saw Lina unbuttoning her shirt, wearing no bra underneath. He walked over to Lina and slowly ran his hand up her stomach to her breast, slowly massaging it. He slowly pressed his lips against her and whispered, "I want you."

Lina leaned toward his ear and said, "I want you too," as she unbuttoned his pants, "I want this too. It's already so big." She said as she began stroking it with both her hands. She got down on her knees and began licking his penis, making it nice and slick. "I think today I want you to blow your entire load in my mouth and let me taste your cum." She began sucking on his dick like there was no tomorrow. She was unusually good at it.

Gabriel said, "I will blow my entire load into your mouth." He grabbed Lina's head and slowly moved it. He said, "Just like that, and I will cum in a minute." She kept going deeper down her throat. She wanted his cum all over her mouth. She could not stop, and Gabriel could not stop either. He said, "Oh, that's good. Here I cum, Lina, take it all." He began to blow his load in her mouth. She took it all in her mouth and did not spill a single drop. She was still sucking after he had blown his load. With cum stuffed mouth, she smiled and swallowed it all.

Lina smiled after she swallowed and said, "Thank you for that. It was a nice big load and super yummy; I don't think we are done yet," as she slid off her panties. She took his penis and slid it inside of her pussy, and said, "It's so warm and so big. I want to make you cum inside me."

Gabriel said, "I'm going to make you cum this time." He held her up, placed her against the wall, and thrust his penis deeper in and out.

Lina said, "Wait, not like this. Oh fuck, that feels good." She could not control herself anymore. Her pussy was clenching tighter around Gabriel's penis. She could cum at any moment. She knew she would scream out loud if she came in that position. It felt so good that she was screaming already. "Ahhhh, oh no, I can't do this anymore. It feels too good, Gabriel. I'm cumming." She was cumming all over Gabriel's penis while he was fucking her continually, making her juices fly off in every direction. He was fucking her so hard he could hear the wet sound of her flooded pussy being smashed by his vicious thrust. This made Gabriel even harder and made Lina want to cum again. "Oh god, I want to cum again. Please make me cum again. Just keep fucking my pussy. Just make me cum some more."

Gabriel said, "You are really more of a slut than an honor student, aren't you?" he was still fucking her while she was still screaming.

"Ahh," she screamed. "Don't be silly. You're the only one I've had sex with. I am only your slut, no one else's," as she held Gabriel tighter.

Gabriel was surprised he was the first person she had sex with. Why did she not mention that? Gabriel laid Lina down on the bed and looked at her entire body. Her huge breasts were shaking up and down with every thrust. Her pussy kept getting tighter, and her ass was a perfect size for him to hold her. The more he fucked, the closer he was to cummings. "Oh, I'm cumming," he shouted.

"So am I," replied Lina. "Cum inside of me. Let's cum together. So we can feel good together. Fill up my insides." She could feel his penis pumping inside of her. The pulsing of his dick made her cum even more. "That was amazing," she said as Gabriel lay beside her. Lina rolled closer to him, kissed him, and said, "You were great as always."

"Let's do it again," said Gabriel.

Lina laughed and said, "Yes, let's do it again, but first. Do you remember your request?

"Of course," said Gabriel with big eyes. He was so excited.

"I will be back in a minute," she said as she went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she walked out and said, "Is this really what you want?" She was wearing one of her old uniforms. It was so small and tight on her. Her skirt was riding up so high he could see her pussy still dripping his semen, and her tits were pushing the buttons apart. The shirt revealed her stomach, and her stockings went halfway up her thigh.

"This is everything I could possibly want," said Gabriel. He held her closer, grabbing her boobs and ass. They were so big. "Your tits and ass barely fit inside your outfit." One of her buttons popped, and her boobs were revealing. He began to suck on her nipple, it was driving her crazy.

Lina moaned, "Ahh, what did you expect? This was my uniform when I was in 8th grade. My body has developed more since then. Ohh, that feels good."

"This uniform looks amazing on you," said Gabriel as he got down on his knees and began licking her pussy. He was glad he could not taste his own cum from the first round. "Your pussy is so wet," he said before continuing to lick her.

This made Lina act differently. She was moaning, "You shouldn't be doing this. I don't like it that much, ahhh." She was trying to keep her voice down. Clearly, She was lying about not liking it. She was enjoying this.

Gabriel said, "You can pretend you don't like it all you want, but your body is being more honest than you." He was right. She kept getting more and more wet. His tongue was licking her clit, making circular motions around it, and lightly rubbing against it. She was releasing more pussy juices than when he fucked her. She was enjoying being in her 8th-grade uniform. It was Gabriel's fantasy and now her fantasy, too.

Lina said, "Oh no, I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming from being licked, ohh." She came as he continued to lick her. He continued to lick her through her entire orgasm. Even though she just came, she still wanted him to fuck her. She said, "I can't wait any longer. I want your dick right inside of me right now."

Gabriel, without hesitation, said, "Here is your long-awaited reward he shoved his dick right inside of her pussy. Lina was so wet it went inside and felt like he was hitting her womb. She could feel every inch of his dick inside her, and all she could think of was how she wanted more of it. "Oh, I think I can feel the entrance of your womb. I want to fuck you till we can't take it anymore," said Gabriel. He went deeper than he ever was before. He could not stop fucking her. Gabriel just kept ramming his penis inside of Lina. He loved this feeling, and Lina loved it, too.

Lina said, "I wish we could keep fucking like this forever. I wish I could always feel this good all the time."

Gabriel said, "I will always try to make you cum. I will always make you feel excellent. From now on, we will do it every day."

Lina smiled so big and said, "Good, I've been wanting it all week. We must make up for all the years we weren't together. Gabriel, I love you."

Gabriel was happy to hear that. He was happy to say, "I love you too, Lina." Lina's pussy became even tighter when he said that. Her pussy was going to make him cum again at this rate.

Lina said, "I am going to cum any minute."

Gabriel said, "So am I."

Lina said, "Do it inside."

Gabriel said, "Are you sure?" he didn't know why he said that.

Lina said, "Yes, I am cumming."

Gabriel began to cum, also. He shouted, "Your pussy is so damn tight. It feels so good I'm going to explode." He blew his entire load inside of her.

Lina said, "Oh, I can feel it cumming inside me. It feels so amazing." Lina could still feel his penis pulsing and twitching inside her pussy.

After they finished, they lay next to each other, holding each other in love. Gabriel was happy, but he was exhausted. Gabriel said, "I'm exhausted."

Lina said, "So am I, but I want to do more."

Lina did not stop despite being exhausted. She got back on top of Gabriel. Surprisingly his penis was still hard, so she put his penis back inside her.

Gabriel said, "What are you doing?"

Lina said, "We have to make up for lost time, remember?" She began moving her hips wildly.

Gabriel started feeling good already. He was ready to go again. He moved his body halfway up and arched her back so her breasts stood out. Gabriel said, "Stay right there in that position."

Lina said, "This position feels good, but it's embarrassing. I can feel your eyes staring at me." She felt so good already. Before she had time to enjoy it fully, Gabriel was sucking on her nipples. "Oh, that feels too good. I'm already ready to cum again" Gabriel was thrusting so deep.

"If I thrust deep, it won't leak," said Gabriel

Gabriel said, "I'm going to pour every last drop into you. Your pussy is all mine. So is your body. It's all mine."

They both came again. Lina said, "There is so much cum this time, even more than the other." She was so sure Gabriel was absolutely empty now.

Lina looked at Gabriel, and Gabriel looked back, connected by their eyes. She said, "You are completely drained, aren't you?"

Gabriel said, "Yes."

Lina said," I think I can get you excited again." She faced her pussy directly over his face, and she began giving him a blowjob while he began licking her. After he became hard again, she said, "It's hard, Gabriel. Can we do it again?" She didn't wait for an answer.

She did all the work. She made Gabriel cum one more time, and she came also. They were so much sex and so much love that they completely skipped dinner and ordered room service

They had both cum so many times the entire bed was soaked with cum and sweat. They could not lay there anymore. They decided to move to the couch. They lay together, both completely naked. only getting dressed in robes to answer the door.

After they had a rest and some dinner, Lina asked a question. She said, "Gabriel, I need a favor. Do you remember my sister?"

"Yes," Gabriel said. "If I recall, she attends a different school. You two are fraternal twins, so you look a little different from one another."

Lina said, "Actually, she looks a lot different. Anyway, she's falling behind, and she will be taking the same test as us in a week. Can you tutor her the way I helped you?

Gabriel asked, "Why do you need me? You're an excellent tutor."

Lina said, "She won't listen to me. Also, she's my sister. I may go easy on her."

Gabriel said, "I'll do anything for you. I'll make sure she passes."

"Good," said Lina. She held Gabriel and said, "Thank you."

To be continued

Please comment, rate, and follow me to see more.

part 3 will be coming out soon. it should be much better than this one