The TV Series 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived and sat back down with that grin on her face.

"You know, don't you?" was all I needed to say.

She nodded her head. "Ok yes."

"Ok what Emily?" I thought I'd tease this a little more.

She looked at me, I nodded towards the camera. She turned to it, "I was checked out."

"How did that feel?"

"Exciting"

"Good. So Emily it's clear you are a hot woman." She nodded and smiled. I'd use this moment "So what do you think about being part of our TV show?".

She lost the smile. "Plan it out for me, what might this look like?"

Have to be careful here, it will also be interesting to see how she reacts to the big things. I settled back to explain my very early rough plan. "So this series will no doubt be for a minimum of 6 months and maybe take 12 or more. If you like where it's going and the viewers like you we could follow you for a lot more." I waited for that to sink in or for questions. I could see that Emily had some but was holding so I continued. "We'll want to tell the story of real people like yourselves and how life can be different. In particular how a relationship can change, how sex can change."

And here was the beginning of the questions from her "So you'll want to record us having sex?"

And my default answer, "If you'll let us then yes."

Then Chris chirped in "No one wants to see me."

I laughed "You'd be surprised. A lot of other closet cuckolds will want to put themselves in your place." This was the first time I'd used the world cuckold in front of Emily. I watched her closely as I continued. "Don't forget this story is going to be about how you, Emily, cuckold your husband." I waited for a reaction, her poker face was good. "We'll want to capture exactly what impact it has on both of you emotionally." At that she nodded. Now's the time to push a little, "Also don't forget that this is a porn series." Time to leave that hang.

In fact I'd leave that really hanging in the air. A good minute or two later Emily needed to know more "I understand that, I really don't think I can do anything like that."

"What do you think I mean and don't forget that you'll be in control of what happens and what gets shown all the time."

She quickly responded "I guess you'll want to show", she paused and looked at the camera, "my pussy and", she couldn't bring herself to continue.

I was ready for this "Yes, the viewers will want to see you enjoying getting fucked Emily." She gasped loudly. "They'll want to see you orgasming and letting go." She shook her head, time to reign in back in a bit. "It's ok, this is the entire point. It's not you now, it's neither of you. And that's what we want to capture and share."

"I don't think I could ever do that, have sex on camera."

"I understand, I truly do. But you never know", and I smiled at her. A tiny bit of me worried that she was right and it would never happen. But put a woman in a room of other people fucking, but some big cocks and balls full of sperm and their womb takes control. I've seen it before. Their biology takes over, their inner slut breaks free.

She nodded and smiled back "And you think it's still worth trying?"

Fuck yes, she had no idea, I needed to see those tits at the very least. I don't think I've ever seen tits that big without a giant belly for them to sit on. Be it pies or a baby. I could only imagine what she would look like naked. "Oh very much so. The studio is happy to spend money to see where this goes. Again you'd be in control."

She nodded and turned to Chris, he looked at her also. Was that a yes going on in their heads? While they kept eye contact, I switched on a quick bit of director mode, "Give each other a kiss." They instantly leaned in towards each other. Not a second's hesitation, that was very good news indeed. Their lips touched in a beautiful light and loving moment. I quickly checked that Rich had it captured, it certainly looked like it. "So what do you think, is this a journey that we can take together?"

They parted a little bit and she asked her husband, "Chris, do you really want this?" He nodded. "Tell me what you want, tell the camera." Oooh good.

With their eyes locked Chris laid it on as thickly as he could, "Emily my love, I want you to take a boyfriend, or many boyfriends. I want you to show off your body and I want everyone to share with you your amazing sexuality." He didn't even take a breath as he flowed on, "I'd be a proud, happy, no ecstatic, husband if I had a slut for a wife." She gasped, he continued "You know this but I have many dreams that I think you can fulfil and we will enjoy them all together."

She turned to look at me, glancing at the camera as her head turned, "I don't think I can do half the stuff he wants."

I already knew but thought this would be good for the camera. "Like what?"

"I don't think I can repeat some of them", and she blushed.

"Don't be afraid, remember I'm in the porn business. I've probably seen or heard it all before." And I reached out and placed a hand on her knee. This was the first time I touched her, she didn't react but I felt a jolt of electricity from this shy, boring housewife.

She steeled herself, taking a deep breath, "Some of the things my husband", she quickly glanced at him before turning back to me. "He wants me to have a black baby." Interesting that she started with that one. Very interesting. "He wants me to have tattoos, piercings, gangbangs, fisting." Hearing that coming out of her mouth was interesting and fantastic. The fact that they had clearly discussed this enough that it was all on the tip of her tongue was great. "He thinks I can be a prostitute, a slut." I nearly smiled at this, they were so not the same thing but it was interesting that she'd put those two together.

She was also panting, I bet her knickers were wet. She was almost asking me to make it all happen. Well that's exactly what I intended to do and capture it all on film to share with the world. However I couldn't let that on right now, I could see that she was a thinker. If I jumped onto all that and tried to re-enforce it, she'd be dwelling on it for the next few days and I expected she'd talk herself out of it. I nodded at her, "That's ok, they're all just kinky fantasies. You don't have to do any of them. Or do them all when you're ready. You may even have some of your own along the way", and I raised an eyebrow to her and smiled.

I saw her shoulders drop as she visibly relaxed and she nodded. What was that nod for? She then looked at Chris and nodded at him also. Was that a yes? Ok careful now. "You don't have to decide now, in fact you should take the contract and have a lawyer check it out before we talk again." She was still looking at Chris as he smiled at her.

He then helped seal the deal, "This will be exciting wont it love?"

Chapter 2 - The Interviews

I wasn't surprised when a lawyer contacted me about the contract, and I put him in touch with the studio's legal team. The Hammers did seem like the type of people that would try and do this carefully. A few days later I was informed that there were some small changes made to the contract at their request, all irrelevant in the bigger picture but it gave them the illusion of control and they had signed it. We were on.

We were at production facilities getting ready for the first set of interviews. These were to be interviews to understand each person better and to set the tone of who we were dealing with. If I'm honest not much of what we were going to discuss was likely to be used in the final show, it never usually was. This process was to start to get them familiar with cameras and relaxing in front of them. If we ever wanted to get to a camera being held within inches of Emily's cunt while it swallowed a cock for the world to see, we had some ways to go.

This was a top quality studio with fantastic production facilities. We had 3 studios we could use each with it's own desk and skilled engineer to run it. We had wardrobe, makeup, runners, catering, a green room, everything that we could possibly need.

A car even picked Chris and Emily up to make them feel like the celebrities that they were going to become. Working with my team we'd decided to start with individual interviews and to start with Emily. Deliberately not giving her a chance to start to overthink anything.

I met them in the green room, where they had both just been deposited. Two film crew with active cameras joined me. They both looked surprised when the three of us appeared in front of them. "We need to capture a lot of B-Roll footage. And I mean a lot", nodding at the two camera men.

"B-Roll?" Emily looked lovely this morning, boring as hell but lovely. I don't know how else to describe her. She was dressed in blue jeans that did nothing for her legs, just a boring fit. Clean white trainers on her feet. And a loose strappy top with a cardigan over it. She looked frumpy and overweight as the loose top was hanging down from her boobs and hiding her slim waist and flaring hips. She wore no makeup, not that she needed any, she had diamond studs in her ears and a plain necklace.

On autopilot, I almost tutted at her outfit but managed to hold it back. We'd get there gradually. "B-Roll is the footage that is used to help express the story. We can use it during voice-overs, or in short clips cut together to show what happened between scenes. That sort of thing."

She nodded and I expanded on my answer. "So we'll need to capture things like you going for a walk together, going to the gym, watching TV, changing for bed, going out for food, doing housework, going to work, sleeping, almost everything." I'd deliberately dropped the changing for bed in there, wondering if they'd pick up on it. They didn't.

"I understand, how will this work out at home?" Chris chirped in.

"We'll sort the details, lots of options. Fixed cameras, some operated like this, we'll see what suits and what you want."

Emily nodded with an "Ok".

"Today as discussed we'll start with interviewing you Emily, then Chris, then together. Then this afternoon we'll get some simple B-Roll footage of each of you but separated if that's ok?"

They both looked at each other and nodded.

"So Emily please follow me and Chris chill here for a while." Emily followed me with one of the camera men coming with us. "We'll get some makeup done first."

Emily sat in front of the hugely lit mirror as Brandy started to apply a bit here and there. I thought I'd try to lighten the mood "Brandy you don't need to do anything with her nipples, they're staying well and truly hidden today." Emily looked shocked and Brandy smiled.

Brandy then said, "You sure you don't want them coloured dear?" That made me chuckle and I was surprised when Emily then asked her "Why would someone want that?"

I loved Brandy's response, "You want everyone looking at you, you want to ooze sexuality. So do everything to elevate yourself."

"Oh"

"I do it all the time for most girls."

"Oh, I don't think.."

Wow she was thinking about it even though it wouldn't be seen or relevant today. Maybe I should step away and let the chips fall? I took a step back to see what would happen.

Brandy just continued doing her makeup and hair. I was kicking myself for not encouraging it at that moment. Brandy stood back and smiled she was done.

Then Emily caught me off guard asking Brandy "But what's the point of the nipple thing if you're clothed?" she had been thinking about it clearly.

Before Brandy could answer I quickly interjected "I'll leave you two a moment to sort that out. Emily join us when you're ready." I nodded at Gareth the camera guy to stay here and I stepped out.

I wish I could see what was happening in there right now and I hoped to hell Gareth was doing his job properly. I was going to enjoy looking at this bit of film later, if they actually did anything. Waiting outside the door looking at my watch, if they weren't doing anything then she'd have been out already surely?

After what seemed like ages the door opened and Gareth reversed out, his camera pointing back into the room. He moved past me as Emily appeared. She was blushing and more than just her makeup. I couldn't help by look down at her boobs, I could see nipples. Very prominent nipples dents through her top, and her cardigan was gone. I just smiled at her and turned to lead her to the studio. The corridor was wide enough that Gareth could keep her centred in the frame as she follow me. "All ok Emily?"

From just behind me I head a pensive "Ummhumm". I smiled and made a mental note to have ask her about that interaction.

We were quickly in the studio where Ralph joined us with this camera. I took a seat and indicated for Emily to take the one opposite me. It was good watching her sit there in her jeans, I was looking forward to seeing those legs in a mini skirt where I could get a glimpse of a thong or juicy cunt. However her nipples were still winking at me, I couldn't help stare and she caught me. Good.

The guys put their cameras on tripods, adjusting the lighting, overhead microphones and left. It was just Emily and me in the room and likely at least 2 people on the decks watching the recording and making sure the levels were good.

I picked up my ipad with my notes and prompts on, quickly adding another note about the makeup room experience just now. "So Emily, just a chat, answer as feely and honestly as you can. If you want to skip please just say so and I try again if it feels right?" she looked at me giving me a nervous smile "That ok?"

"Yup"

And off we went "So welcome Emily Hammer to EHS the initial interview."

"EHS?"

Teehhee "Emily Hammer Slutting"

"Oohhh"

"You don't like it? It's a working title at the mo."

"It's just ..."

"Don't forget we're all adults here and we know what the end goal is, so don't be shy." She nodded but said nothing "How are you today Emily?"

"I'm ok thank you." and she looked at one of the camera.

"Try not to look at the camera's, it's more natural if we just chat."

"Oh ok." she looked flustered.

"And the we have 8 cameras in here, one will be delivering a close up of your face. So don't worry."

I watched her comically try to look around to find all the cameras. It was obvious if you knew the difference between a light and a camera.

"Are you excited about what we're going to achieve here?"

She smirked "Yer I guess"

"You don't think it's going to happen do you?"

Shaking her head "No, not really"

"Why's that?"

She paused a moment before "It's just not me really."

"Are you sure?" she didn't answer "I believe that there's something in most women that just needs room to breath." she didn't react. "You have fantasy's?" she nodded "Care to share one?" I wasn't expecting anything. Not at this stage.

She looked at me and blushed, then looked down. So I carried on "Ok later maybe. You've only had one child, is that correct?"

Looking up "Yup"

"Did you enjoy being pregnant?"

She thought a moment "Yes, I think I did."

"What did you like about it?" I could see her thinking but she didn't know the answer. "Was it the thought of growing something inside you?"

That woke her up "Yes, that is magical don't you think?" and she touched her lower stomach.

"Oh yes, that is a special gift. Did you enjoy the changes to your body?"

"Well"

"The big belly?"

She giggled "Sort of."

"The bigger boobs? I assume your boobs grew a bit?"

"Hah and never went down." and she looked down at them.

"Did your husband Chris like changes?"

"Ummhumm"

"He a boob man I guess?" she nodded "Then I guess he was very happy?"

"You could say that."

"Go on tell me."

She paused this was a moment, was she about to open up was it too early? "He's a bit obsessed."

"With your boobs, tell me, it's important."

She sighed and here it came "Yes he's fixated on my chest and its size." and after a few seconds she added "and their shape." I feel like she instantly regretted that.

I moved quickly "You do have pretty big breasts Emily." she nodded "Have you always been big chested?"

"I developed early but after our daughter was born they just ballooned and never went down, so kinda yes."

"You ok with them?"

She signed again "Yer sort of, I mean I'd never get them reduced or anything." I left the space for her to continue "They're just so big and heavy."

"100% natural I assume?"

"Yer and that's the problem."

"Problem?"

I could see her struggle, she'd clearly never spoken about them to someone like this. She just let it out "They're not very pert."

"So?" I knew where this was going, Chris had told me before. I wondered if she'd give up their name for them.

"They're saggy." and she looked down at the floor.

"You just said their shape, Chris likes their shape. What does that mean?" I tried not to grin.

She then surprised me by putting her hands on the side of them and pushed them together and then let go letting the flop back in their bra "They just hang there, big and heavy." Ummm lovely I needed to see them.

"They sound magnificent Emily. I can't wait to see them." watching her carefully. But she didn't react. I almost wanted to tell her to get them out right now but I held off. There was plenty of time for that.

We then moved on to talking about her job, daughter, husband, parents. A good hour of getting to know her. I helped to relax by telling her some stories about me and my family, mostly made up that drew similarities to her life. Let her know she was normal.

It was a typical picture of a socially restricted woman. One who grew up in the 80s - 90s with a view of finding a man to have a family. Then she became a mother, while he earned money to keep them in the lifestyle that they were familiar with. Each day the same, each month the same. The odd holiday throughout the year to break the monotony. At no point had she one day decided that she was horny and liked the look of someone so took it upon herself to proposition him. At no point had she decided to do almost anything simply because she wanted to.

I was going to change that. She wasn't ready to hear it but I was starting to imagine her life and experiences, should she become this new woman.

We swapped Emily for Chris with the same layout. I wasn't nearly as excited interviewing him but I knew to try to keep it flowing and feign interest. It ended up taking longer than expected and she was looking a bit fed up when we went back to her. We quickly decided to put the group chat off and let Chris leave. He was excited, she was very apprehensive. It was time to really get her before the camera.

Chapter 3 - B-Roll - Day 1

After lunch we prepared to move out. Emily went with Brandy to wardrobe and to have her makeup and hair retouched. They should have been only around 20 minutes but some 30 minutes later and no sign of them. I went looking. Outside wardrobe was Gareth, he should be in there. I knocked the door. "Ok in there ladies."

Brandy replied "Yer come in Jack, we're ok now."

I opened the door and ushered Gareth with me. Good lad instantly had the camera rolling and pointing at Emily. "All ok?"

Brandy looked over at Emily "Well she's a little bashful Jack." I nodded but couldn't see the problem. She was dressed as she was previously which was the plan. They should have just been trying on a few outfits ones that she'd wear later. Just to get her prepared mentally. They were to be tame and easy to get on with. How had Brandy fucked that up?

Turning to our star "The problem? Emily what was wrong?"

"What she wanted me to wear." she looked at the camera "I can't wear that."

Hah, this was easy, getting easier already to deal with. "That's ok, don't wear them then." I shrugged my shoulders. "Lets just go as you are and we'll change if you want to, to whatever you feel comfortable with." She beamed me a smile, I looked at Brandy with a 'Did you get how to do that' look, she smiled back and we were done.