The TV Series 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't turn to me, she was still facing the camera. Her eyes boring a hole into the lens when she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something. You know the intake of breath before the words come out. But nothing. We still just stood there. I was standing at her left side. I took a step back and turned my body so that I was now facing her side. I almost hand an intake of breath seeing her silhouette like this.

The heels were a good inch and half, low by our usual standards but in the two times I'd seen her she'd been in flats so it was maybe a big deal for her. They certainly pulled on her calfs, the tight jeans really showing off her long, full legs. These weren't legs of a dancer, these had muscle and shape. The type that you'd love to have wrapped around you. A real definition and shape to them.

Then her ass, it was simply poured into the jeans and looked like it needed a slap. I could picture the wobble as the slap rippled through it. It was much bigger than I'd realised, but that was a good thing. It certainly wasn't oversized for her frame but man it was an undersold asset on this lady.

The waste on the jeans was then pulled in tight, a large belt showing off her slim stomach. I was pleased to see only a tiny bulge over the top of the belt. A testament of her looking after herself for years. It only accentuated her body and of those the next thing that caught my eyes. Her boobs.

The blouse wasn't tight or bulging and it wasn't loose and boring. It was some classy tapered thing that went in nicely under the bust but left room for serious boobage. From this side on angle I could really make out their dimensions. More than anything you could see the size and weight of the boob. God it looked full and heavy. Probably bigger than her head. I could only just see the outline of the bra and the pull of the shoulder strap. It was obvious that this lady needed a bra for uplift and that didn't bother me one iota. In fact it made my cock throb wondering what they'd feel like in my hands. Had I suddenly become a boob man? It was amazing that she was able to stand so upright and tall.

And it was a pleasure to see her nipple. It was there for me to see that this angle. Pointing at space on the floor a few feet infront of her. It was interesting as I was so used to seeing nipples pointing straight ahead or even up to the sky. Usually helped with surgery or simply youth. These however were the nipples of a woman. Not a girl or a model or a porn star. These nipples had performed their job to her daughter and dare I say from this angle they looked pretty darn big. I don't mean long and pointy, more wide and hard. I could only imagine what they felt like right now. They had to be throbbing and needing attention. I so wanted to step forward and squeeze one of them for her. Maybe that's exactly what she needed. Maybe we could skip all the planning and I should just reach forward and squeeze that nipple hard and see what happens.

I felt myself start to lean forward to do it when I realised how crazy that was and that I'd been staring and everyone else was still waiting. I needed to move this on, somehow. She again opened her mouth and this time, with her eyes still fixed on the camera "Do you really think so?".

Really? Really .... is that what she had been fighting. The fact that I thought she was sexy. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to be careful, I knew I should be safe and calculated but instead I just blurted out "God woman, you are sexy as fuck.".

I instantly realised how that sounded once the words had left my mouth out loud. I was about to add back track and ask Gareth and Brandy to back me up but I spotted it. A tiny up turn of her mouth. Was she smirking? I had to shake myself, I needed to get control of this and not fuck it up.

I cleared my throat, and choosing my words carefully "Emily my love, you are an amazing voluptuous woman." a deep breath watching the side of her face very carefully "I hope that you allow us to enjoy you when you are ready. If ever." Looking down at her boob I'd swear I saw her nipple pulse. Impossible I know but I'd swear.

I watched her take a deep breath and simply nod at the camera and they started to walk off. My god that was close. I wonder what was going through her mind right now.

I then turned to see Brandy still in the door way and gave her a shaky thumbs up with a questioning look. She quickly shook her head at me "That was tense." she smiled "Those straps are now pointless, they'll be falling down, offering next to no support and with that soft material, it's going to be a jiggle fest." and she shook her whole body like jelly to make the point.

"Fan-fucking-tastic" and I quickly scooted off to the production trailer to see what was coming in and check that Emily hadn't simply run away. Though that would have been interesting to capture.

"Holy crap boss." greeted me as I walked in. And holy crap was right, the blouse was now alive with tit sway, bounce, jiggle and wobble. Perfect.

"Christ I'd rape her right now if I had a cock." the woman told us.

We just stood and watched the streams coming in. They both worked diligently, and no further comments were shared. I was seriously happy that this project was only a few weeks in, this was technically day one and we were already getting great material. If she stopped it today we had royalty generating footage that could fill Getty etc. However trying to work out what we'd capture over the next few months was almost impossible to imagine.

I could picture her dressed as a whore wandering down this street. Mini skirt showing off her legs, heals clicking announcing her presence and a top showing either a mile of cleavage or maybe something figure hugging. Then my mind jumped to seeing her pierced nipples through her top. Or the hint of a tattoo on her boob. Then my mind jumped to seeing her naked straddling a cock with another one in her mouth.

This was going to be a wild ride.