The TV Series 01

Story Info
Lets share the transformation of a sort of willing wife...
12.5k words
4.32
17.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV Series 01

Chapter 1 - The plan

My name is Jack, I'm 46, twice divorced, with two children in their early 20s both in uni in the UK. I'm not in good shape and one hundred percent not bothered about it, as I feel great. I'm currently not with anyone, not particularly bothered about this either as I get all the attachment free sex I need via my current work projects.

I work in TV for various independent studios, where I fulfil the role of producer, director and sometimes editor. I've done a few things for NatGeo, NBC, Channel 5 in the UK, Wicked Pictures and PornHub. My forte is fact based stories of real people living in the modern world. In the last few months I've finished boring a fly on the wall series for Channel 5 and a few short stories for Wicked Pictures.

These last few porn related stories have had me thinking about how the world of monogamy is rapidly changing. I've become very interested in hotwifes, slutwifes, cuckoldry, interracial relationships and everything around these kinks. A few weeks ago I pitched a series to a porn studio that was so excited they've pretty much given me a blank cheque to go make it happen. The synopsis was, find a couple or family that's currently normal and document their change over something like 6 months. One where an everyday husband and wife change from their humdrum daily routine to a wild couple living for each other's pleasure. If that was just the pitch, then it would have just about squeezed onto a late night slot for normal US and EU TV. The part that really got them excited was to show the journey and effect on the family of a wife becoming a slut and the resulting cuckolding relationship. That was decidedly porn land for what we ended up discussing.

There were 6 people on the board that I pitched this to, all were enthusiastic like I've never seen before. They liked the idea that this would tap into the cuckold community that they felt was underserved in the professional porn market. I was told to go make it happen as quickly as possibly and to report back monthly. They even started to discuss several series where a couple from a different background would be tracked or even the initial couple being followed for 2 years over a few series. All very exciting and ground breaking stuff.

I already had a good place to start with finding the couple I was going to help and of course document the conversion of.

Erotic fiction

A lot of wannabe hotwives and cuckold husbands write erotic fiction to live out their fantasies and share their dreams. I'd popped to a few websites and started to read stories posted in the last year or so to see what clicked with me and had then sent a few of the authors the following message -

'Hi Writer,

I've loved your cuckold stories and in particular 'My Wife the Slut'. I'm a TV producer and am about to film a series about these topics and wonder if you'd be interested in being part of this series?

If this interests you at all, please reply and we'll set up a call to discuss it.

This is 100% real, so only reply if you are happy about this experience being shared with the world.

Jack'

I'd sent maybe 15 messages and had not had a single reply, some 3 days later. A little pissed off and confused I realised that money talked. I resent the same message to the same people and a few others adding a line of 'This could very likely net you £30k in year 1 and easily recurring revenue of £10k per year after that.'

This time 2 people bit, and they were all about the money. Before we set up the call, there were a few pictures sent, one of which I quickly found on TinEye as a faker and the other really wasn't a couple that we'd want to put on camera. Frustrated, I started to think a bit deeper about what these people wanted and how a stranger like me could get into their heads a bit. I realised that these stories were all fantasy and I expect that they'd never considered that they could be made real. That led me to hitting some 10 writers with the following -

'Hi Writer,

I've loved reading your adventures and wondered if you'd like a push to make them a reality? If you want to cuckold your husband or want to become a cuckold, I have the means to make it happen and you'll get paid along the way.

This is no bullshit, and wont cost you a penny but could have your husband eating from your freshly fucked pussy within a few months.

If you really want this to happen and get out of a fantasy only, then let's chat.

Cheers

Jack'

4 replies within an hour of me sending it. And all of them sounded serious, excited and full of disbelief. Over the next few days and a few pictures one of them really started to stand out, Chris AKA NaturalHammer. For starters, I could really see myself fucking his curvy wife, god those tits. From the looks of his stories almost anything was game and he genuinely seemed to want this to all happen with them.

I'd had a couple of video calls with Chris and we'd exchange emails so we were both on the same page. However, the potential star of the show was still not involved, that was about to change. I was sitting in a hotel bar with Rich, one of our camera men. We were waiting for Chris and Emily to join us. They were not expecting Rich, and to tell the truth I wasn't sure what Chris had told Emily about this meeting. I'd never done anything like this before but learning from the attention getting emails and from my few conversations with him I was sure I could sort this.

A few minutes before our 10am planned meetup, I saw them walking in, looking around for us as they did. I stood and waved them over. This was the first time I'd seen Emily moving, and even in her frumpy clothes I could see a killer body under there waiting to be exposed and used. I'd swear I could see her tits bouncing with each step, almost as if she were braless but from what I knew of her there was no chance of that. He was dressed similar to me, blue jeans, a polo-shirt and a sports jacket. She was in some leggings, a long jumper that went down nearly to her knees and a loose big scarf around her neck that was clearly used to cover her boobs. It wasn't anywhere near cold enough for a scarf. She did however look smart and elegant, I liked what I saw. Potential, I saw potential.

Hands shook, names exchanged, coffee order given to the waitress, pleasantries about weather and travel done. I could feel their nerves.

Let's try and sort that. "So Emily, what has Chris told you about today?"

She turned to look at her husband before turning back to me "This kinky bugger thinks that you can make his silly dreams come true. I can't actually believe that I'm sitting here", and she blushed looking down at the floor.

I was surprised at the directness of her words and the complete contrast of her stance and mannerisms, this was clearly a confused woman. "That's sort of right but let's try and relax and just have a nice chat. I have a contract here that gets us started", and I laid a folder down on the table quicking adding "But I have no expectations of us signing it today. If this does go ahead as a project this interaction is a great way to open the story. As such, are you ok if Rich here records the meeting?"

She looked up shocked. Chris was about to say something but I lept in "It's ok, we'll delete the footage the second you say no to the whole thing as it won't be of any use to us anyway. In fact, if at the end of this discussion you don't like how it's gone you can have the SD card from the camera before we separate. That way only you will have a record of the day."

They looked at each other. I could hear the conversation that their eyes were transmitting, she didn't want it to happen, he wasn't sure either, she was ready to leave. Time to take a chance, turning to Rich, "Rich, you can start recording, hand them the SD card at the end unless they say we can keep it." Rich smoothly and silently moved the camera up and started to record.

Both their heads snapped up to look at me then over to the camera. Emily gazed at it, a little transfixed and Chris turned back to me. I felt like he was pleading me to not fuck this up, I think he thought that I already had. Before either of them had a chance to bolt I seized the moment. "So Emily and Chris, thank you so much for joining me today for this little chat." I now had Emily's gaze also, though you could see the corner of her eye watching the camera. "You're both in your early 40s, live near Nottingham in the UK and have a daughter in university that lives with you. That right Chris?"

He nodded, clearly conscious of the camera, cleared his throat before a very royal "Yes that's right Jack."

I nearly laughed out loud, they really had no clue, this was going to be lovely. Emily then crossed her legs, and was wringing her hands in worry. Yup this was going to be a transformation and a half. "Relax both of you, we're just having a chat, it's not an official interview, ignore the camera." and I smiled at both of them. "You can of course leave at any time, but there's no need to, we're just having a conversation." she didn't appear to relax at all. Locking eyes with her, time for a risk "Or of course, you and I can head outside for a quickie to relieve the tension?" I smirked.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and her hands shot to the chair arms ready to stand up. I quickly started laughing loudly, "Relax, it was a joke", and I really emphasised the laughing. Rich joined in as did Chris. She looked around at the 3 men chuckling and I saw her guard drop. She smirked a little, just a little, but enough to see that we'd popped a chink in her armour. There was also something else in her eye that I caught, maybe a glint of 'Come on then, let's do it.' I didn't know her well enough yet so I wasn't going to take that chance. "How is your daughter enjoying uni life, Emily?"

She took a deep breath before answering "She is finding it quite easy, enjoying time with her friends a bit too much maybe", and then she smiled. Oh yes, that lit her face up. She was a beautiful woman, you could really see it then. I hoped to god that Rich caught that moment.

I nodded back at her "I remember my days in uni, interesting times. Just a few years ago." Again a little chuckle around us all. "Shall I explain this idea to you?"

Chris turned to Emily then back to me "Yes please".

Chris and I had already discussed how to address this. Going straight into what what we hoped would be the end of the series, you'll be fucking cock after cock on camera, wasn't the way to go. We were going to go with the slowly build it approach and let her feel that she was in complete control at every point. Certainly, not bring up that the plan was to manipulate and coerce her into doing things right now she probably couldn't even picture. She nodded at me, that was my green light.

"I'm going to shoot an adult TV series about how a couple with traditional values changes to a more modern one." No reaction from either of them, I guess I hadn't said anything interesting at all yet. "It will be a follow your lifestyle. There will be interviews. Seeing you at your places of work. Watching a gradual change. We'll tell people whatever they want to hear about what we're recording this all for. A back to the floor series, and house doing up series whatever's needed to move things along and not cause embarrassment."

Emily nodded and I continued "We've done this before many times, it's easier than it sounds." A lie, her face and body will be visible clearly for anyone to go find once we're done. "And the important part of all this is that you're in complete control."

Chris quickly jumped onto that, as planned "Explain please".

"Ok, so if at any part you want to back out and stop the project, then the contract" and I patted it for emphasis "has you covered. You'll still get paid for your hours worked and everything will be stopped and destroyed."

As expected, she quickly quizzed me "But surely you'll lose a lot of money."

I nodded, "That's the business, it happens all the time." It was a complete lie, even with the footage we planned to get today we'd likely have enough to make them both do whatever we wanted. Yup the contract was clear that they'd be in control all right but what's the point of that when we could leak everything that we have. I smiled knowing the real truth. "Obviously we hope that as the months go on you'll both embrace this change and will be happy to share what's happening with the world."

I saw Emily shiver at that, I wondered right then what was going through her mind, what was she picturing. Again I hoped that Rich had caught that moment.

As planned Chris popped in "So if we were to say yes, each month you'd record stuff, talk to us, pay us. There's no obligation on us to let you release anything at all?"

I nodded and he continued "So we get paid no matter what and no one ever needs to see or know about any of it if we don't want to?" almost like he'd rehearsed the line.

"100% correct." And to push the point home, "and of course me saying that is now also on video for further clarification."

He turned to her, she kept looking at me as she asked us "Ok you two, I get it. Let's hear some more", and she smirked "I guess part of the plan is that I'll be naked at some point on camera?"

Now Chris had predicted this and had we already had a way to answer this, I stuck to the plan "Yes, of course. But only when you're ready and happy with it."

"What if it takes a year?" another predicted question from her.

I shrugged my shoulders. "No problem, this entire project may take 2 years or more." I did not expect or want that at all, but this was playing the current game.

She scrunched her nose adding "But ultimately it'll have me having sex with someone other than Chris?" We'd discussed this but Chris didn't think she'd go straight there. Again we had an answer, same as before.

"Yes", I paused to let that sink in, "But only if you want and when you're ready."

Perfect timing the drinks arrived.

Once she was gone Emily was quick on the next question but it was to Chris. I think she was trying to embarrass him "Chris, look at the camera and tell it that you want me to sleep around on you. That's what this is about."

Chris smirked and took the bait looking straight at the camera "Yup love, as we've discussed for years I'd love for you to have a boyfriend or lover."

She tutted loudly and I smiled at them both. This was perfect, time to capitalise on this moment "That's great to hear what Chris would like for you. What about you though Emily? What do you think of this?"

She didn't take a second to respond "It's completely nuts. I've always said that", and she launched into a funny soapbox moment looking straight at the camera, "Why on earth anyone in a happy marriage would want to sleep around is beyond me. When we get married we commit to each other. I don't want him sleeping around with a bimbo or slag and I have no intention of sleeping around either. And before he joins in I know full well that his argument is that he loves me and for me to experience all the best things in life. And that this is an extension of his love for me." She took a death breath before carrying on, "And I'm not sure if I want some random penis coming anywhere near me. Or people seeing my body. Or having tattoos." She then turned to Chris clearly addressing him now, "Or treating me as a sex object. Or knocking me up." Then back to me, "Or certainly recording it for the world to then see." She stopped a second and took another breath. "Anyway, who on earth would ever want to look at an old woman like me?"

And she stopped.

Chris looked at me and I lifted the fingers of my hand on my lap lightly to indicate to him to leave this to me. I left her rant hang in the air for a moment. As she was catching her breath I smiled at her. "There's a lot of questions in there, I don't think I can remember half of them", and I grinned at her. "Let's just clear up the most important one. You."

She raised an eyebrow as I continued "Though I've not seen you naked I'm pretty confident that there's a killer sexy body under there. I'm also pretty confident that we'll find a huge audience for you."

She gasped at that, interesting. I'll try and push that a little "I'd be willing to put a sizable bet down that we'd hit some record viewing numbers of people wanting to watch you have sex Emily."

She actually squirmed in her seat, that was good to see. I thought I'd hold back a bit and not fuck it up. "Your face is very pretty indeed, and from the looks of your figure you have a very sexy body. Has anyone ever told you that?"

She turned to look at Chris, I did too as he answered for her "I tell her that she has the most curvaceous and sexy woman I've ever seen and that she should allow everyone to share in that." I had to hand it to him, that was nicely delivered.

She quickly replied "Yer, but you have to say that don't you?"

Ohhh they were going to have a spat right here right now? Chris clearly knew better than to answer. So I thought I'd take the lead "Has to be said Emily, I'm agreeing with him from what I can see. I have a way to prove that pretty easily if you're game?" This bit wasn't planned.

Chris turned to her and smiled, this is precisely what I could bring to this relationship. The challenge, the push that it needed that a husband just can't make because of who he is in the relationship. I pushed it again "I have a simple test that will take nothing more than 60 seconds that will prove you're desirable."

She shook her head a no and bowed it. Interesting. "It's ok, we can do something like that another time. For now you just need to trust me. I'm in the business and I know a sexy lady when I see one."

She didn't raise her head to that. I wonder what was going on in her head, what was she waiting for? I managed to get Chris's attention and nodded for him to push.

"I think it would be good for you to know how sexy you are. I think you should do Jack's challenge."

She looked up at him "Really?"

He nodded "100% do if for me love."

She slowly turned her head to me and just stared. I took that as an ok, "Behind you", I nodded towards it, "is the bar area, it's an island. Just go walk around it and come back here."

She screwed her face up, "What?"

"Just go walk around the bar and come back here. It's a short 60 second walk."

"How's that going to tell me how sexy I am?"

Perfect, I took a breath, needed to be careful with this. A push but not too much. "You'll leave your scarf here. You'll stand tall as you walk. Put a little sway in your hips and thrust your boobs out and just walk. On your own." She looked at me like I was talking in French or something. "Feel sexy, walk sexy and you'll notice men see you. You'll feel their eyes on you."

"This is silly", but she almost fluttered her eyes at me as she sat up straight and looked behind her at the space. There were plenty of business men sitting around, some in groups, some on their own. I was pretty sure at least one of them would check her out, even dressed as she was. Small but easy gamble on my part.

"Stop thinking about it Emily and just go do it." I pushed one last time.

She surprised me, following my command. She stood up, unravelled her scarf, kept it in hand and, stepping around the chair, was gone. Umm her ass looked lovely, big and plump, with wide flowing hips and she certainly added a sway. I knew that Rich had this all captured nicely. And she was gone out of sight, a few moments later at the other side of the bar she appeared and walked towards us with a smirk on her face. Yes she'd been noticed. Jeezzz I could see why, without the scarf her tits looked huge and yes they were moving, a sway, a jiggle, a bounce. Holy shit everyone was surely paying attention to them at least.