The Twelve Stage Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strap-On Sex - During:

Before you start this stage, think of a good female version of your man's name (like if his name is Michael then Michelle would be a good female version). Then, on the third day when you are in the middle of strap-on fucking your man tell him, "Feel that cock inside you, Babe? You sure love my dick don't you! You are definitely the chick tonight aren't you Hun! In fact you are taking my cock so much like a girl that I think you need a girl's name when I fuck you from now on! From now on, when I fuck you, your new girl name is Michelle!" Then get him to moan like before and always call him Michelle like, "Moan for me Michelle," from that day forward always. From that day forward, as you strap-on fuck him, always force him to answer questions you ask while addressing Michelle ("Do you want to come Michelle?" YES).

Roll your man on his back and spread his legs wide and make a big production of telling him, "Michelle, I am going to fuck your tight ass with my big cock while you moan like a girl. Are you going to moan like a girl for me?" As you do, rub your strap-on dildo around his legs and inner thighs and against his ass until his cock starts to get hard while repeating your request. Slide your cock inside him and fuck him slowly as his cock hardens. Then ask him, "Oh, Michelle... is your cock getting hard from the feeling of me fucking you like a girl," until he answers you.

Next day, strap-on fuck him again, call him Michelle constantly, and get him to moan for you like a girl once again over and over while stroking his cock. When he is just getting turned on ask him, "Michelle, do you need my cock?" Get him to say YES. Then ask, "Michelle, do you need me to fuck you like a girl every day?" Get him to say YES. When he does tell him, "That's right Baby, you need all of the anal sex you can get so I am going to keep fucking you like a girl until we make you act just like a sexy, horny, slutty girl every time you are strap-on fucked." Keep telling him that you are going to fuck him like a girl while you pound his ass until he cums.

Next day, strap-on fuck him yet again and get him to moan once again while you stroke his cock. When he is getting turned on tell him, "Michelle Baby, show me that fucking you like a girl is working. Beg me to fuck you like a girl." Once he responds (like 'Fuck me'), order him to beg you, "Mistress, please fuck me like a girl." Threaten him with not allowing him to cum if he does not say it but keep fucking him. Once he says it, begin stroking him as you fuck him and get him to repeat it over and over until he cums while saying it.

Use a thicker dildo again this time. Get your man on his back. Spread his legs wide. Lean over him and enter him and fuck him slowly pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke. Get close to his face and tell him to moan like a girl. Fuck him faster and faster until he is getting turned on then lean in close and whisper to him, "Look at you Michelle... You are on your back, legs in the air, my big cock in your ass... say 'I need to be fucked like a girl, Mistress!'" Have him say it. Then make him repeat it several times as you fuck him and stroke his cock until he cums.

Next day, use the thicker dildo again. Tie him down on his back so he is bound and his legs are spread wide. Fuck his ass good, halfway-deep strokes at a moderate pace, while stroking his cock and making him moan while telling him to, "Take it Michelle!" Get him turned-on. Stop, pull out, and switch dildos to an even thicker dildo that is not too long. Fuck him with the thicker dildo all the way balls deep while telling him, "Michelle, be still, relax, & take my cock. Take it deeper and embrace your feminine desires. Accept who you are and tell me, "I love being fucked by cock like a girl!" Make him say it and threaten to not let him cum if he won't. When he does say it, make him continue to say that as you fuck him. Stroke him until he cums saying it.

Late in the Stage plan for a day where you will strap-on fuck your man longer than usual. At least 30 minutes but no longer than an hour. Start strap-on fucking him with a thick dildo but do NOT stroke his cock. Constantly call him Michelle as you fuck him and get him to perform every single feminine trick you have taught him so far (moan like a girl, beg like a girl, say 'Oh yes' like a girl, arch her back like a girl, Beg for more cock like a girl, Say 'Fuck me' like a girl, Say 'I need more cock' like a girl, answer every questions you ask like a girl, "Yes I love big cock!", hold your legs over your head like a girl, bounce on a cock like a girl, say 'OMG, it's so big like a girl', say, 'please make me cum' like a girl, caress your tits while being fucked like a girl, say 'fill me with cum' like a girl). When you are halfway through fucking him, stop fucking him, remove your thick dildo and replace it with your ejaculating dildo filled with two loads of the real cum you saved. Approach his face and say, "Michelle, you have learned so well to act, behave, get fucked, beg, and moan like a girl when I fuck you... Let's see if you can suck cock and swallow cum like a girl too!" Make him give you a blowjob and act like you are a man getting turned on from the blowjob. When you are ready tell him, "I'm gonna cum!" Then shoot the semen right into his mouth and tell him to swallow. Put on a thick dildo again and go back to fucking him as you keep referencing him swallowing cum, "Michelle, you now love to swallow cum don't you?" Have him swallow real cum like this as often as you can as semen contains androgens which, when swallowed and not used are partially metabolized to estrogen within the male body thereby assisting in the man acting more and more feminine the more semen he swallows.

Strap-On Sex - After:

Fuck him again long and hard and stroke his cock so you can get him to do every girly trick you taught him (moan, suck your cock, plead, beg, etc.). When he cums, lean over him and relax for a little. Then tell him, "I am so proud of you Michelle. Since you have embraced your submissive side and learned to want my cock inside you... you have become more feminine with each ass-pounding I give you! "             

Fuck him one last time with a thicker dildo. Fuck him on his back. Stroke his cock. Force his legs all the way behind his head. Fuck him well, make him moan and make him beg, "I need your big cock," and "Fuck me!" When you finally decide to let him cum, tower over him forcing his legs way back and order him to continue moaning while you continue stroking your cock all of the way in and out of him. After about 15 seconds of your fucking him as he moans, move in really close to him and softly tell him, "Just think Michelle. This all began with a butt plug. I got the feeling that you thought it would not affect you. Yet here you are lying on your back, your legs spread wide over your head taking my huge cock deep inside you as you moan like a girl while I fuck you like a girl. You have come a long way and there's no going back, ever." Pull out of him and tell him, "Well Michelle... now... when I fuck you... you behave like a girl, you allow me to fuck you like a girl, and you moan and beg like a girl, I think it is time for you to cum like a girl as well."

STAGE 10 - ANAL ORGASM TRAINING:

Stage 5 is considered a 'Point of No Return' in this 12 Stage Process solely because you not only strap-on fuck your guy for5 the first time but you have a video to prove it and use against him for blackmail if he balks. He is FORCED to continue onward if you so choose.

But it is often that successful completion of this Stage 10 ends up being the real 'Point of No Return' for the guy themselves! Once your man learns to consistently have a hands-free anal orgasm solely from the anal penetration of your dildo during strap-on sex (often known as a sissygasm), combined with the submission and feminization you have completed, some men no longer go back to being men and cum and are fucked like girls from this point forward.

The girl who feminized her ex-boyfriend into a sissy knew her ex-boyfriend would be a sissy forever after he completed this Stage! And my man, once he was able to come consistently from anal penetration when I strap-on fucked him, embraced everything and everything I asked him to do from that point forward!

This Stage was VERY difficult to dictate in detail as my experience with Michelle was fairly haphazard. Additionally obtaining a hands-free anal orgasm is different for each person. I felt that this was so important as the deeper Michelle and I went through this training the more powerfully I wished to embrace the male role and use my big, thick cock to do the fucking with! And the more appeal embracing the male role had for me the more strongly I wished Michael (Michelle) to embrace the female role! I had successfully conditioned him to embrace several feminine characteristics and behaviors to the point of rich expression! I could have fucked a real human female with my strap-on cock and she would not have behaved more like a feminine slut than my Michelle now behaved for my dick! So if she fucked, moaned, pleaded, and acted like a girl when I fucked her I figure why not also make her cum like a girl too!

I had strap-on fucked Michelle at least 50 times. I had trained her to associate her orgasms to coincide with anal penetration. The last time Michelle came without some sort of anal penetration was many months ago. She now craved the anal penetration of my strap-on cock! The focus of her orgasms had shifted mainly to her ass and no longer focused on her cock. So if I could get Michelle to experience a hands-fee anal orgasm solely from being fucked by my strap-on cock I would be set!

I don't remember the exact details or time frame as neither Michelle nor I was sure about how to go about this kind of training. But I started with the following. After the finishing of Stage 9, I explained what I was doing and why then I stopped strap-on fucking Michelle completely for ten straight days. For ten days Michelle did not get to cum at all. I had her wear different size butt plugs almost constantly during this time. I teased him by showing him my dildos or dressing with my strap-on cock on and asking if he wanted to be strap-on fucked until he came. I texted him pics of cock. I had him watch hypno videos of shemales riding on hard cocks and cumming. I introduced her to anally using some of my dildos but NEVER let her cum. I even massaged her prostate and used a prostate massager on her but again never let her cum.

On Day eleven I decided to start to strap-on fuck her again and the only reason I chose the 11th day was that Michelle had become so horny and acutely submissive from the constant sexual arousal caused by the anal penetration of her large butt plugs and my teasing that she began begging me to strap-on fuck her that day. I agreed that I would but I also warned her that I would not let her use her hands to touch her cock and I would NOT stroke her cock to induce her to cum. I told her that if she wanted to cum it would have to be from the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her. I remember when I told her this how BADLY I wished that I could get Michelle to cum this way. I felt that she was so horny that after 10 days I had a decent chance of this happening!

So I began to strap-on fuck her. By design I handcuffed her hands behind her, used a variety of different size dildo, I fucked her different depths, different speeds, different lengths, different positions, targeting her prostate sometimes and sometimes just fucked her. I fucked her for 20 minutes while she moaned like a slut that first day but I could not get her to cum from my strap-on cock alone. I was disillusioned. But I stuck with it and the next day went back to it and fucked her longer this time but she did not cum. For several days I continued this procedure always increasing the time I fucked her. On Day 5 I fucked her for nearly an hour straight as she moaned like a sex-starved slut. But she didn't cum. That was the day I got the idea to order a sex machine. I ordered a sex machine with a rush shipment. I still fucked Michelle every single day but I only fucked her for 5-7 minutes each time and fucked her twice daily. The sex fucking machine arrived in around a week. As I was setting it up while Michelle watched I could see her cock was hard just watching. She was so very horny by then that every time I stopped strap-on fucking her she would beg me to, "Please don't stop! Keep fucking me."

I had also ordered a new dildo which was about 10 inches long. And it got thicker and thicker from the head to its thickest point about 4 inches down the shaft then it thinned out again. I was certain that Michelle would feel the thick part moving back and forth inside her. I attached it to the fucking machine, got a small table, had Michelle get naked and lie, stomach down, across the table on her hands and knees, spread her legs to expose her ass, then I moved the fucking machine to where I could work the dildo attached to the machine in her ass. I had my laptop set up with an hour long feminization encouragement hypno video running for Michelle to watch and I started the video. I adjusted the angle of the sex machine's arm to run the head of the dildo back and forth along the front of the anal wall in the hopes it would stimulate the prostate as it ran. Then I started it up at a moderate speed pushing the dildo in and out and in and out over and over again into Michelle's ass.

Immediately I was pleased as she was already showing signs of stimulation, making low moans and saying, "Ohhh," now and then. I stayed to watch her and the video and teased her verbally then after 5 minutes, I turned the speed control up a little so the dildo went in and out of Michelle a little bit faster and left the room. 5 minutes later I returned, looked at her level of stimulation, then turned the speed up a little more and left the room again. 5 minutes later I once again returned to the room, assessed the level of Michelle's stimulation, turned the speed up a little more, and left the room again. It became apparent that the faster I set the speed to, the more aroused Michelle was becoming. After around 20 minutes on the sex fucking machine, when I returned to the room again I nudged the speed up even more but stayed in the room this time. Michelle was really moaning now and even saying, 'Oh My God,'' now and then. And her cock was not fully hard but it was almost completely hard! So I turned it up more and started encouraging her, "Do you like that cock in you Michelle?" and "Come on Baby... Do you want to cum for me? Want me to make you cum?" And when she responded with, "Oh yes please make me cum! Fuck me 'til I cum!" I turned the fuck machine up a little faster and asked her if she wanted to cum and she said, "Oh yes!" And sure enough between my teasing, encouraging, dirty talk and slow increases in the speed of the sex machine, it was not long before Michelle let out a long moan and started shooting cum again and again from her cock!

And THAT was how we got Michelle to experience her very first hands-free anal orgasm!

STAGE 11 - COMPLETING SEXUAL ROLE SWITCH:

After you have successfully got your man to experience his first anal orgasm (however you do this), this stage is where you will train him to experience a hands-free anal orgasm from being fucked by your strap-on cock until he cums this way every time you strap-on fuck him. Simultaneously you will also train him to not only orgasm from anal penetration but to cum like a girl when he does so. The constant fucking will result in an increasing craving to be dominantly anally penetrated each successive time he cums when strap-on fucked as well as obtaining an increasing desire to be fucked like a girl. Always reinforce that he is acting, being fucked, and cumming like a girl, Always keep him plugged when you are not fucking him and when he is plugged make sure to constantly tell him that he is being sexually aroused in a feminine way from anal penetration of a dick shaped object like a girl is. Start this stage IMMEDIATELY after you man experiences his first anal orgasm in Stage 10. You must CONTINUALLY reinforce 3 points: 1. He desires strap-on sex more and more because he has learned that he craves being anally penetrated so much that he can orgasm from it, 2. He is getting better at behaving like a girl when getting fucked and wants to be fucked like a girl more and more because he now enjoys it so very much, & 3. Cumming hands-free from being fucked will be so enjoyable that he will only want to cum that way from then on. You must tell him this every day while you fuck him and when you are not fucking him and he is plugged.

Strap-On Sex - Intro:

Approach your man and flat out tell him, "Now that you have become sexually submissive, learned to appreciate strap-on sex, learned to behave and get fucked like a girl when I strap-on fuck you and proved that you can cum with a cock inside you... you WILL be cumming like a girl when I fuck you from now on." Tell him that you are going to start tomorrow and that he is no longer allowed to cum any other way other than the feeling of your strap-on cock in his ass. Plug him as often as you can.

Strap-On Sex - Before:

The next day, immediately before you slide your cock inside him tell him, "Our primary mission is going to be for you to learn to consistently cum every time from ONLY the feeling of getting fucked in your ass by my big cock without using your hands, my hands, or anything else." Begin to train him after you make this statement.

Strap-On Sex - During:

Depending on how you go your man to have his first anal orgasm will likely dictate how you go about getting him to cum every time you strap-on fuck him. The day after his first anal orgasm I tried to strap-on fuck him to an anal orgasm but failed. So the next day I put him back on the sex fucking machine and he had another anal orgasm. So the next day I tried again to strap-on fuck to an anal orgasm and failed again. The next day, I again put him on the sex fucking machine and again he had an anal orgasm. After that I started putting him on the sex fucking machine until right when he was about to cum then I would quickly pull out the machine and start strap-on fucking him. After a few mishaps I got him to cum from my cock. And the more practice and the more we trained this way I could induce him to cum more from me and less from the sex fucking machine. One day I finally got him to cum only from me fucking him. It did not happen every time and I still needed to occasionally 'prime' him with the sex fucking machine but eventually the day came where I obtained the skills and knowledge to get him to cum with a hands-free anal orgasm SOLELY from the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of him. If you have trouble getting him to cum anally, I highly recommend getting a sex fucking machine to train him with!

OTHERWISE, if you have no sex fucking machine, the next day, lay him on his back and start to strap-on fuck him. Stroke his cock while you fuck him. Make him moan and beg for your cock. Make him promise to tell you when he is getting close to cumming. Stop stroking him but continue to fuck him. Tell him that you want to see him cum like a girl from your cock only. If he does not cum, start stroking his cock as you fuck him again. Never let him cum UNLESS he cums ONLY while you are fucking him and nothing else. If he DOES cum from your cock only, tell him, "You are such a good girl, Michelle cumming like a girl for me."

The next day, whether he came or not, start the same process all over again. Make sure that as you fuck him, whether you are stroking him or not, make him moan all girly, beg for your cock, and say any other dirty thing you can think of. When he starts to get turned on, fuck him harder and faster and demand that he beg of you, "Oh Mistress... please fuck me hard until I cum like a girl!'" Continue to fuck him and say, "Again, Say It!!" Until he says it again. Stop stroking him altogether if he appears even remotely turned-on. Make him say it continuously until he cums from anal penetration only.

1...34567...10