The Twelve Stage Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When your man develops some consistency at cumming solely from being fucked by your cock, start to train him to verbally tell you that an anal orgasm is imminent for him. Pre-determine a phrase like, "Fuck me! I'm going to cum," and have him say it every time he is about to cum. One day when he tell you that he uses the phrase warning you that he is going to cum, as you fuck him hard tell him, "Damn Michelle, I do not know what turns me on more, you bent over taking my cock like a little slut or watching the orgasm from being fucked by my big cock building inside you."

When you get to a point where he is cumming anally and hands-free solely from you strap-on fucking him on a fairly consistent basis, keep fucking him but when he is about to cum, instead of just telling you, have him say, "Mistress, please fuck me and make me cum like a girl!" Make him say this repeatedly and every time you fuck him from now on. Try to induce him to do this at least ONCE.

STAGE 12 - ESTABLISHING FULL SEXUAL OBEDIENCE:

At this point, you have trained your guy to accept your sexual dominance, trained him to become fully sexually submissive, trained him to not only be comfortable with being sexually stimulated by anal penetration but also trained him to like, desire, and finally crave strap-on sex, learned to behave, act, get fucked, and moan like a girl when being strap-on fucked, and even learned to cum like a girl while being strap-on fucked. He now craves your strap-on sex, enjoys behaving like a girl when you fuck him to please you, and wants to cum like a girl every time you fuck him. And you even have pictures and videos of him being strap-on fucked by you to use as leverage if you ever need to! So, this is the point where you have COMPLETE FREEDOM TO REDEFINE HIS SEX LIFE AS YOU SEE FIT! Now that your man is almost completely sexually submissive to you and craves your strap-on cock, you can use his urges and cravings to significantly increase his sexual pliancy allowing you to break down any hard sexual limitations he had so that he will perform more and more sexual acts for your pleasure so long as it results in his receiving more anal sex from you. You must continue to strap-on fuck him constantly while treating him like a girl as you do so. Fuck him like a girl. Make him moan like a girl. Make him beg like a girl. Make him need it like a girl. Make him cum like a girl. In the meantime, remember the original reason for why you started training him with butt plugs in the first place and started working on your goal. Keep him plugged when you are not fucking him. Constantly tell him he needs a cock inside him to feel like a girl when you are not fucking him. Email and text him caption images of dick. And when you strap-on fuck him, now is the time to start to ALWAYS suggest that it may be time for the real thing. The direction of your future training could go in many different directions from here. But there are SIX additional training aspects that I strongly feel you should also implement before stopping completely or moving on. They are listed below and should be conquered one after the other in the very order that they are listed.

And as you read the description of these six Trainers do not be so quick to dismiss the possibility that you may wish to have your man involved in such activities. When I started out on my own journey and was beginning Stage 1 I already knew where I was going from beginning to end. And I was certain that these six additional Trainers were ALL inappropriate for me and my man and I was certain that I would be doing none of them. But months later, after successfully making my way through the first 11 Stages of The Process, my man WAS now more submissive, more feminine, and much, much more sexually pliant. I was mildly surprised at how well The Process had worked. But I had also changed! I loved my new dominant role. I loved having a cock. I loved being the man. I loved doing the fucking. But most of all I was not only pleased that my man was now submissive and feminine during sex... I WAS totally turned on that he was submissive and feminine during sex. So much so that the more submissive and feminine characteristics he displayed during sex the more powerful and turned-on I felt, the more I wished him to be even more submissive and feminine, and the more open to new sexual possibilities I might expose my submissive man to so I could see even more displays of his submission and feminine behavior during sex! And by the time I reached this Stage 12, I gleefully performed ALL SIX additional Trainers on Michelle!! Each Trainer made me think, "Oh my god. This is so hot. Maybe I'll do the next trainer too." By the time I was in the middle of the third Trainer I made up my mind to do all Six Trainers. Watching my man giving his first real blowjob and swallowing real cum during the last Trainer (#6 Shemale Blowjob Training) was one of the hottest things I ever experienced in my life. I came just watching him with a cock in his mouth. Watching him suck and swallow real cock was so hot I had him do it many more times after that. I would still have him regularly sucking cock to this day had I not felt that his sexual pliancy to do what I requested had become a real craving for sucking cock and swallowing cum! When I gave him the 'Crave Test' for that Trainer and he failed, that is where I quit training him and ended my experience with The Program. So keep an open mind and maybe you feel as I did when you reach the final stage!

#1 - Strap-On Sex - Preparing For Real Cock:

This training is key if you plan on eventually having your man to start being fucked by a real cock one day. You are planting the psychological seeds relating to getting fucked by a real cock before you physically get your man fucked by real cock.

BEFORE: When you make up your mind that your guy is submissive and sexually pliant enough to start breaking down his sexual hard limits, before you fuck him, tell him, "Michelle, there is definitely a limit to how many times I can strap-on fuck you before you eventually develop such a strong desire for anal penetration that you will nurture a deep desire to get fucked by a real cock so strong that it will be even stronger than your craving for my strap-on cock. Michelle... we WILL find that limit and beyond. And when we do, we will take care of your deep desire for a real cock as well." Then fuck him hard and deep and make him moan like a girl until he cums hands-free with an anal orgasm.

DURING: One day when you are fucking him tell him, "Take it Baby! Moan like a girl for me. Every day we are getting closer and closer to the day when you are ready to be taking a real cock."

AFTER: One day, after you have fucked him and he has cum, leave your cock in him and tell whisper to him, "Babe, at this point I have fucked you to where you have learned to consistently cum like a girl hands free from the anal orgasm my strap-on cock causes as it slides in and out of your ass. Maybe it is time for a real live cock?" If he says YES you are golden.             

#2 - Cocksucker Training:

This training is key if you plan on eventually having your man start giving blowjobs and sucking real cocks. And even if you do NOT plan on having your man suck a real cock and give a real blowjob one day, you still must absolutely teach your guy how to suck cock. You will enjoy training him to be a great cocksucker. And if you make it to Trainer #4, you can impress one of your girlfriends when he sucks her strap-on cock and shows her how good of a cocksucker he is. Also, if you ever change your mind and decide that you WOULD like to see your man suck a real cock after all, he will be ready!

This training you will accomplish with your strap-on dildos and also with dildos that you will give to him to practice with by himself. You will teach him what to do, how to do it, many different blowjob positions, how to practice at home alone, how to moan when doing it, how to enjoy it, how to look at your eyes when sucking. Essentially you will teach him everything he could possibly need to know to become a good cocksucker. He needs to be taught these skills as it is likely he will suck a real cock one day once you have trained him to be confident and comfortable sucking a cock. And even if he doesn't you will want him to blow your strap-on dildos often and well.

#3 - Deepthroat Training:

This training is key if you plan on eventually having your man start giving blowjobs and sucking real cocks WELL. Especially if the cock you have in mind for him to suck is somewhat long. As I said earlier it was while Michelle and I were doing this Trainer when I made up my mind to go on and also do the remaining two Trainers after we finished the Deepthroat Trainer. I was watching Michelle improve her deepthroat skills to such an amazing extent (she seemed to be a 'Natural Cocksucker'), that I thought to myself, "When I finally get Michelle to suck a real shemale cock I am going to make an effort to find a shemale with an exceptionally long cock so I can watch her deepthroat a long cock for real!"

Once your man gets a decent grip on his blowjob skills you will begin teaching him how to deepthroat. You will keep practicing with him so he improves little by little and does not get discouraged. Eventually, when he is good at it, you can teach him to handle being face-fucked and to take deepthroat cock in various positions and to handle more and more deepthroat repetitions with grace and desire. If he does not end up sucking a real cock, you will have great fun having your man deepthroat your strap-on cocks. I had a blast filling his throat with my cock until the only sound he could make was, "{gluk}... {gluk}... {gluk}"!!

#4 - Cum Love Training:

By now, your man should show promise as a proficient cocksucker. Time to teach him to love cum. This is essentially necessary if you want your man to suck a real cock in the future. And even if you don't, training him to swallow cum will make him both more submissive and more feminine.

Males are naturally averse to swallowing cum (even their own). However, swallowing cum is addictive and the more cum a man swallows the less adverse he will be to swallowing more until one day he is comfortable swallowing cum. As he continues to swallow cum his comfort will translate to enjoyment. Then it will become a desire. And soon it will become a craving.

You need to start slowly and train them to be comfortable with the feel, taste, and act of swallowing their own cum. Once they are comfortable swallowing cum you will want to train them to swallow their cum every single time you strap-on fuck them. Since you only allow him to cum when he cums like a girl from the anal stimulation when you strap-on fuck him, if you refuse to strap-on fuck him so he can cum unless he wears a condom then swallows his cum out of the condom every single time you fuck him, he will eventually do it. AND if you further have him suck a dildo while he gets strap-on fucked until he cums then swallows the cum, if done correctly he will associate sucking cock and swallowing cum with his being allowed to orgasm as a reward. Essentially, the only way he gets to cum is if he lets you strap-on fuck him until he cums like a girl and that will only happen if you suck a cock and swallow cum and he thinks, "If I want to cum I have to allow you to strap-on fuck me and suck cock and swallow my semen." As you keep training him this way he starts to think like this, "I have to suck cock and swallow my semen if I want to cum from you strap-on fucking me." Further training ties them all together, "I suck cock and swallow my semen every time you strap-on fuck me and make me cum." You are laying the foundation for a desire to suck cock and swallow cum which will eventually translate into the overwhelming desire to suck a real cock.

This is where you start training him to swallow cum in every way you can think of, out of condoms, out of a glass, off of your body, from a dildo as a blowjob, in large quantities, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, taking a facial, shot into his mouth, cumming into his own mouth as you strap-on fuck him. And you need to train him to suck an ejaculating dildo like he is giving a blowjob and swallow the cum you shoot out of it afterwards.

During this training as well as before, you need to put a condom on his cock and strap-on fuck him several times a day until he cums, then save the condom with the cum in it in the freezer.

After enough training, even without actually sucking a real cock, if you get him to swallow enough cum again and again in many different ways, he will develop a craving for it!

#5 - Girlfriend Strap-On Training:

By now, you have excelled in teaching your man some very special sexual and unique sexual skills. In this Trainer you have one of your girlfriends come over so you can accomplish three things: 1. You can show off your new submissive and feminized man and his skills and devotion to your girlfriend, 2. You will be teaching him how to be spit-roasted, and 3. You will have your man perform those new sex acts he has learned on your girlfriend as she sees fit.

This was a blast for me! I had several orgasms that night! I fucked Michelle good and hard while my girlfriend Latisha watched and filmed part of it on my cell phone. She was so turned on! And when Latisha watched me then change to the ejaculating and give me blowjob until I shot a load of cum into her mouth she was even hotter! I had Michelle give Latisha's strap-on cock a blowjob and then I had him lie on the couch on her back so Michelle could force her to deepthroat her 10 inch strap-on cock! And we spent the majority of the next hour and a half spit-roasting Michelle while trading places every ten minutes or so. We even trained her to take turns blowing us back and forth on her knees!

#6 - Shemale Blowjob Training:

As far as The Process goes, this last Trainer is the very last training one will do. This Trainer is key if you want to expose your man to sucking a real cock, giving a real blowjob and swallowing cum to see if he likes the experience. Or if you want to train your man to suck cock after cock after cock until he eventually has an unquenchable desire to blow any cock and swallow as much cum as he can possibly get his hands on.

After all, giving a blowjob to a strap-on dildo is intriguing but only so much so. It simply cannot compare to a real cock. Sucking a real cock has addictive qualities. Swallowing cum also had addictive qualities. But sucking a real cock COMBINED with swallowing the ensuing load of cum is HIGHLY addictive! One's first couple of blowjobs make you comfortable. One's next blowjob or two awakens the desire to suck more cock and swallow more cum. Each successive blowjob after that only builds on that desire. As one keeps sucking cock to swallow cum that desire eventually turns into a craving. Feeding that craving with enough cock and cum and one will become obsessed with the urge to suck any cock (even a guy's cock) as often as one can! You want to train your man to whatever point you like but NO FURTHER than developing an urge for cum and cock up to the 'crave' point.

You will accomplish this with the help of a shemale escort posing as your friend (regardless of why and whose cock you are training your man to suck, you want his first time to be with a beautiful, attractive, feminine shemale rather than with a manly, heterosexual male. Her beauty and feminine demeanor will make the leap of faith necessary to wrap his lips around that real cock for the very first time way easier for him).

After your man has 'Joined The Club' and given your shemale friend his very first blowjob and swallowed her cum... if he does NOT find the experience objectionable and you're watching him sucking cock turned you on (like me... watching Michelle suck cock made me so hot and turned-on!!! I had to see more)... Or, you do not care for your man and are punishing him or training him to be a sissy... You will quickly and repeatedly have him suck more cock and more cock and swallow more cum and more cum until he simply craves sucking as much shemale cock as you provide for him. On the day he gives his very First Blowjob to your shemale 'friend', do NOT stop at one but be prepared to make him give AT LEAST FOUR BLOWJOBS that day (and swallow all of the cum every time).

After watching Michelle blow on my dildo I was positive that I wanted to see her suck a real cock. So sure I was that I was ready to have her suck cock more than once. I found an attractive, feminine, personable shemale escort with a big, long cock (like 8 inches long but not too thick) named Hailey. I told Hailey that I wanted to train my man to suck a real cock, explained the whole story, and then put her on retainer. I set up a day with my man to meet my 'girlfriend'. I kept him plugged, horny, didn't let him cum, and showed him plenty of shemale videos and pics of a guy sucking her cock as well as shemale blowjob encouragement caption pics. Also I asked the shemale escort to kindly abstain from cumming for days before the 'party' to build up a lot of cum for my man.

I explained to my man that I was having a little 'get-together; with a girlfriend which I wished him to attend. The day of the 'party' I introduced my man to my shemale 'friend' Hailey. I put on my strap-on dildo and told my 'friend' that my man can suck the best cock in the world. I had my man sit next to my 'friend' on the couch. Then I pulled out my shemale 'friend's' Hailey's cock! I knelt in front of her and started to suck her cock slowly while explaining to my man that my 'friend' used to be my 'Blow Buddy' when I was learning to suck cock.

As I slowly sucked my 'friend's' cock I ordered my man to watch me show off the skills that I had learned. He was unable to resist doing anything but watch me sucking shemale cock. When I was sure he was watching me suck cock I explained that she was my Blow Buddy as: 1. She understood that I loved sucking as much cock as I could, 2. She let me practice my blowjob technique on her, & 3. She let me suck her cock as many times a day as I wanted to.

And as I expected, the more he watched me suck Hailey's big shemale cock, the more he wanted it himself!

BLOWJOB # 1: I turned to my man, showed him Hailey's hard cock and said to him, "Isn't it beautiful?" When he nodded his head YES I knew I was on the right track. On cue, my shemale 'friend' turned to Michelle and said, "I saw you staring...Would you like to taste it? I don't mind..." I encouraged him to put his lips on her cock and helped him and shared with him until I got him to put his lips on her cock. Soon he was sucking. Finally, when Michelle was sucking all by herself I told her that I wanted to see her give my shemale 'friend' Hailey the best blowjob of her life and I continued to encourage Michelle to suck and blow Hailey's cock. Earlier I had given Hailey instructions about what to do when she was ready to cum so she gave Michelle no indication that she was about to cum until the very last moment. When Hailey was about to cum she grabbed Michelle's head firmly with both hands and pushed her head down on her cock as she moaned, "Oh god... I'm cumming! Don't stop swallowing! That feels so good!" I was so hot I was nearly cumming but I still managed to shoot a video with my cell of the moment when Michelle had a huge load of cum shoot down her throat for the very first time! I was so fucking turned-on watching Michelle suck cock and swallow cum that my pussy was wet and I felt the signs of an orgasm creeping up in me.

BLOWJOB # 2: We all took a small break. Michelle seemed a little nervous and breathless but I had already decided that watching her suck a real cock was so hot I needed to see more!! Besides I knew that the more she did it the more comfortable she would be. As I had asked her to do, Hailey soon openly asked Michelle, "So, are you ready to suck more shemale cock, Baby?" I quickly answered for her and declared that she WAS ready to suck more cock! Then I turned to Michelle and said sternly, "C'mon sweetie... there is no going back now! But you've been working up to this for so long... just give in and enjoy it!" I made sure that Michelle started sucking Hailey's cock all by himself this time. After she had been sucking cock for a minute or so I told Hailey, "That is so fucking hot... since I fuck Michelle like a girl I need to teach her how to suck cock like a girl also." On cue, as we had rehearsed earlier, Hailey said, "Michelle may not be a real girl but she sure is one of the best cocksuckers I have ever met." After that I made sure that Michelle did not stop sucking my 'friend's' cock. When Michelle had gotten Hailey to the point where she was ready to cum I told Michelle out loud, "That's a good girl... keep your mouth open when she cums. I want to see her shoot her cum into your mouth! You want her to shoot her jizz into your mouth to swallow don't you?" Michelle mumbled YES just before Hailey shot her cumload into Michelle's waiting open mouth! I told him to swallow. And he did in one gulp. He seemed much more comfortable this time.

1...45678...10