The Twelve Stage Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you start your Submission Training, sit down with your guy and watch porn videos, Feminization videos, Shemale videos, Strap-On videos, & sissy Encouragement hypno videos until he has selected 5 scenes depicting scenarios in which the woman/man/shemale in the scene is being fucked/sucking/whatever in such a submissive fashion which you both find erotic if you were the girl.

Make sure to throw in a few days where you strap-on fuck him twice in one day. And during the second time you fuck him, while you pound his ass, have him view videos you filmed earlier of him being strap-on fucked by you deep and hard so as he is being strap-on fucked by you he is also watching himself getting strap-on fucked by you on an earlier day.

It is a good idea to make your man cum every single time you strap-on fuck him. You want him to completely forget about his ever cumming from him jerking his own cock. You want him to associate his orgasms ONLY from the feeling of anal penetration of your huge strap-on dildos in his ass! But hold off allowing him to cum until the end of the session so he is begging for release and will say and do anything you ask. Utilize his orgasm as a reward for expressing any submissive behavior you ask for. Example: Get him to beg, "Mistress, please fuck me harder!" When he does so to your satisfaction, when the session is nearing its end, jerk him as you fuck him until he cums. And if you can get him to cum hands-free without stroking him solely from your cock inside him, great! You are ahead of the game (don't stop fucking him though if the session is not over).

Non-responsive Punishments:

If your guy does not exhibit any increase in submission after 4 days - begin to increase the thickness of the dildos you are fucking him with on a daily basis and make sure he knows that the increased girth is his punishment BEFORE you fuck him.

If your guy does not exhibit any increase in submission after 8 days -- tell him you hoped that he would become more obedient and submissive but he has not and put a significantly larger butt plug than he has yet experienced in him and tell him when he is ready to behave submissively when fucked to text you the message 'All I can think of is huge cock and what it is going to do to me. Please fuck me.' Ask him if he is ready to be more submissive. When he says yes, remove the plug and fuck him well.

If your guy does not exhibit any increase in submission after 12 days -- when you begin the next session, tie him down so he is bound, put on one of your thicker dildos, and fuck him for 30 minutes STRAIGHT WITHOUT QUITTING then stop and tell your guy, "My cock will stay hard forever so I can fuck you for as long as I want. So until you behave more submissively, I am going to continue to fuck you." Then fuck him for at least 30 minutes more (regardless of if and when he acts more submissive). But regardless of whether he acts more submissive or not, do NOT fuck him for more than 60 minutes total or too hard! Just make him feel your big, thick dick for an extended period of time!

Strap-on Fucking - During:

As he is being fucked make him beg out loud to be fucked harder over and over again.

As he is being fucked make him moan like a slut from being fucked to your satisfaction.

Have him tell you when he is about to cum then say you are going to fill his ass with a huge load of cum and to say your name over and over as you fuck him while he cums.

Make him suck your dildo like a cock until you are satisfied with the blowjob before you fuck him with it.

As you fuck him, ask him questions ('are you my little anal slut?') and make him answer as you fuck him.

As he is nearing the point of cumming get his attention and tell him, "You learned to like taking my cock but now I think you are beginning to need my cock inside you too," and continue fucking him.

As he is nearing the point of cumming, tell him, "Show me you would rather be fucked by a cock than do the fucking by begging me saying, 'Fuck me hard I need more cock.' Don't let him cum until he says it. Continue to make him do this every successive session until he starts to mean it when he begs for more cock.

Start doing this from the VERY FIRST DAY!!! Fuck him and stroke his cock slowly as you fuck him and when you believe that he is beginning to get turned on, tell him emphatically, "Come on Baby...moan for me and show me how much you love taking my cock." Keep saying this until he moans for you. If he will not moan or does not please you, stop stroking him but keep fucking him and tell him, "I won't let you cum unless you moan for me." Eventually he will moan and when he does, encourage him to do it more. If he does stroke and fuck him until he cums. Repeat the same process the next time you fuck him. Keep doing it over and over and over every time you fuck him until you drill it into him. The idea is to make him more submissive by training him to moan for your cock every single time you strap-on fuck him until he finally moans without being asked, moans like a girl, and moans sincerely until he moans passionately like a girl every time he is about to cum because he wants to cum so badly! Once he starts moaning for cock so he can cum every time without being told to do so, ALWAYS make sure he does this moaning every single time he is approaching orgasm! The more he does this, the more comfortable he will become acting feminine when being anally penetrated which will make other feminine actions easier for him to perform!

Choose a particularly thicker dildo for the day's session. When you are strap-on fucking him with the thicker dildo demand of him, "Say it! Say, 'I love being fucked by a big cock!'" Keep doing this until he says so and repeat it several times then let him cum. If he will not say it, stop fucking him and tell him you will get a thicker dildo if he will not say it. Keep doing this over and over each time until he gets comfortable saying that he loves being fucked too!!

Fuck him and stroke his cock until he cums. After he cums, with your cock still deep inside him, tell him, "You love taking cock now don't you?" Do this until he says, "Yes, Mistress." Then do it again next time... and next time... and next time.

On a day where you fucked him and he behaved submissively well for you, decide to fuck him again that very same day but using a thicker dildo the second time. Right before you fuck him, as you show him your bigger dildo, tell him, "It is not as big as you think. 8 weeks ago you had never even been fucked before and now, like you showed me earlier today, you love taking my big cock!" Then fuck him, make him moan and make him beg for your cock.

Late in this Stage, when he is beginning to consistently exhibit signs of increasing submissiveness, as you are just sliding your cock inside him, tell him, "Don't worry Babe...although you soon will no longer refuse my big cock inside you I will make sure you learn all of the skills you need to be my submissive anal slut."

STAGE 8 - ACCEPTANCE OF THE FEMALE ROLE:

(Time: Day 54 to Day 60, Deny Orgasm: YES, Plug Width: 3.05", Plug Length: 7.00", Max Plug Time: 300 min., Total Plug Time Per Day: 900 min.):

When you are certain that your guy is now very near or is fully sexually submissive when you fuck him, you are ready for Stage 8. You have succeeded in completing his butt plug training, being allowed strap-on sex, having him embrace you as the sexual dominant, and completely embracing his submissive sexual side. Ordinarily, when a male is fucking a female, the woman is the sexual submissive and, being fucked like a girl would want to be fucked... She behaves like a girl, carries herself like a girl, moans like a girl, and cums like a girl. Consequently, in the role-reversal dynamic involved in strap-on sex, it is THESE VERY SAME behaviors, characteristic, and sexual proclivities that the much more dominant woman now doing the strap-on fucking ALSO desires to experience in the man she is now fucking! So this stage is all about the dominant woman using the strong submissive willingness she has trained into her guy to translate into behaving like a girl when being fucked.

Stage 8 is all about preparing your man for feminization (which will also cause him to become even more submissive). If you do not wish your guy to have the ability to embrace feminine behavior when being fucked, you do NOT wish him to be any more submissive than he is right now, or taking on the male role by doing the fucking during strap-on sex does not thrill and excite you, you might want to quit The Process right here. You are probably at your goal. But most women who have succeeded in making it to this point will WANT to continue on and instill feminine characteristics in their man to make them even more sexually pliant and girl-like when they fuck them!

So, as you start Stage 8, DO NOT tell your guy that he succeeded in finishing Stage 7 and you are moving to Stage 8. You want him to think that nothing has changed as you continue to strap-on fuck him. In this fashion he will embrace this stage's feminine behavior training simply as continuing Submission Training without even realizing it. The goal is to make the transition from Submissive Training into Feminization Training very smoothly and slowly by verbally treating him like a girl when you are strap-on fucking him. It must be done subtly until it is certain that further and deeper Feminization can be embraced.

Essentially you will accomplish this by: 1. Strap-on fuck him at LEAST once every single day, 2. Have him use a larger butt plug several times every single day, 3. Obtain and sometimes use a dildo for your strap-on fucking that is a little thicker than the thickest you have used so far, 4. Do not stroke his cock when you strap-on fuck him and do not let him cum otherwise, 5. Occasionally, strap-on fuck him once in a session then, in the same day, strap-on fuck him again at a later time, 6. Occasionally, strap-on fuck him several times in one session, 7. Four times during this stage, before you start strap-on fucking him, put a condom on his cock then strap-on fuck and stroke his cock until he cums then save the condom with the cum still in it for later and put it in the freezer for later use.

Strap-On Sex - During:

Always make him moan, beg, and plead to cum every single time you strap-on fuck him.

Set up one of the 5 feminization hypno videos on your laptop so he can see the video as you are strap-on fucking him and have him watch the video as you begin to fuck him.

Right as you start to strap-on fuck him ask him, "Are you ready to know what it feels like to be the girl when we fuck?"

Reassure him by telling him as you gently strap-on fuck him, "Take my advice and do not overthink your increasing desire for cock and getting fucked in the ass. Just go with it and enjoy the feminine side you are embracing."

As you strap-on fuck him, when he is getting turned on, tell him, "I love watching my big cock sliding inside your tight girly ass"

When he is acting particularly feminine as you fuck him, tell him. "'Wow, you're acting just like a girly, little slut, aren't you? Tell me you are my little slut' Keep demanding that he answer until he says, "Yes, I'm your little slut, Mistress." With each successive strap-on fucking continue to get him to admit that he is your slut.

One day, take two condoms that you previously saved in the freezer and warm them to room temperature in warm water. Before you strap-on fuck your man, show him your ejaculating dildo and the condoms of cum you saved from him then tell him that you are going to fuck him and cum in his ass today. Fill the ejaculating dildo with both loads of real cum. Strap-on fuck your man with the ejaculating dildo and tell him, "To help you become the submissive partner I am going to fuck you until I cum inside your ass so you know what it feels like to be the girl." Fuck him and pretend like you are getting closer and closer to cumming. Pretend you are cumming and tell him, "Take my load of cum!" Shoot all of the cum from the ejaculating dildo into his ass again and again deep. Pull your dildo out of his ass and immediately slide a large butt plug in its place to hold the cum inside. Tell him that he needs to hold the cum inside him until he absorbs the semen through his skin like a girl would.

On a day when he has a condom on and you fucked him and made him cum, ask him, "Does my big cock make you feel like a girl?"

Strap-on fuck him with one of your thicker dildos. As you are fucking him, when he is getting turned-on, start getting him to moan while you fuck him deep with your thick cock. When you are fucking him hard and he is consistently moaning ask him, "Do you like taking a big cock inside you like a girl?" Keep changing to a bigger dildo and fucking him more until he tells you that he loves taking a big cock inside like a girl. Then fuck him with that dildo making him say that he loves the big cock like a girl over and over.

When he is showing signs of accepting being referred to your subtle references that he is being fucked like a girl, fuck him and get him to cum from stroking him and after he cums from you fucking and stroking him, tell him, "It's funny Babe... do you realize that it took me fucking you with a big cock for you to finally see how it feels to be the girl!"

If he does NOT react badly to the previous statement and answers or laughs in response, the next time you strap-on fuck him, stroke him as you fuck him and stroke him once again until he cums then ask him with a big smile, with your cock still inside him, "Aren't you glad that I can temporarily turn you into a girl when we fuck?" If he answers good naturedly, this is a sure sign you can begin deeper feminization and move onto Stage 9.

STAGE 9 - FEMINIZATION:

(Time: Day 61 to Day 75, Deny Orgasm: YES, Plug Width: 3.10" - 3.25", Plug Length: 5.00 - 7.00", Max Plug Time: 1,440 min., Total Plug Time Per Day: 1,440 min.):

You now have a sexually submissive man who allows you to dominantly strap-on fuck him and has displayed evidence that he will verbally embrace sexually feminine suggestion upon your request. It is now your time to exploit this situation and train him to embrace his femininity to a deeper level. This level of Feminization does NOT involve much of the physical and behavioral feminization one might employ in an all-out feminization of a man (you will NOT be training him to dress like a girl in female clothing or wear makeup, etc.). HOWEVER, for the next two weeks, you WILL want to train him to behave, act, talk, beg, moan, and take cock when he is strap-on fucked by you like an ordinary American female does when she is getting fucked by a cock and enjoying it like a sex-starved slut. And when you are NOT having sex, during this Stage you will reinforce these behaviors by having your man wearing a large butt plug almost constantly. You will strap-on fuck him at least once every single day and when you are NOT fucking him you will keep him plugged and you will CONSTANTLY remind him that he is was/has been/will be/ or is being fucked like a girl. And when he is plugged you will constantly text him pics and texts of how he is being fucked like a girl. Often you will use your cell to video tape him every time you strap-on fuck him and the next time you fuck him play the video you shot the day before. You will do all of this with force and aggressively but with respect and in a nurturing encouraging fashion.

Strap-On Sex - Before:

The very first day you decided to start your deeper feminization, chose a dildo that is a little thicker than those you have used before for that session. Then, before you let him see your dildo, bind his arms and legs so he cannot move and get the video ready. Begin by explaining to him that you love strap-on fucking him and you love playing the role of the man who has the cock and gets to do the fucking for once. Then explain that since you are doing the fucking now and are embracing the sexual role that a man would have, since he is the one getting fucked by your big cock that he must now embrace the role of the girl more thoroughly during your strap-on sex. Then tell him that you love the man's role and doing the fucking like the man. Tell him that you love doing the fucking so much that you want to love it even more. Tell him that you would get even more turned-on during strap-on sex, since he is already being fucked like a girl does, if he would act and behave like a girl does when she is being fucked. Then tell him, "The transition for you from only fucking girls to allowing yourself to be fucked like a girl by my strap-on cock will take you some practice. But after I strap-on fuck you so many more times, there will be no better feeling than that first time when my strap-on cock slides in and out of you once again and you finally fully embrace your feminine side and take it like a girl does from then on." Then tell him that you are going to keep strap-on fucking him until he acts like a girl in every possible way when you fuck him until you are satisfied. Then strap-on fuck him while you stroke his cock and as you do, urge him to moan while you fuck him but induce him to moan with a girl's feminine pitch and desire. Keep urging him to moan like a girl and do not let him cum until he moans like a girl for you every time you ask. Fuck him, stroke him, and make him moan repeatedly until he cums. From then on, have him moan in this feminine fashion every single time you fuck him.

The very next day, review the previous day's video and queue up the video to where your man is beginning to successfully moan like a girl. Tell him you are going to fuck him like a girl and start strap-on fucking him again in a position so he can view the television that your laptop is hooked up to. As you are slowly fucking your man, tell him to start watching the video so he can see how good he has done at being a girl when you fuck him then start the video form the spot of his moaning. As he watches the video of him moaning while you fuck him tell him, "See how well you moan like a girl when I am strap-on fucking you? Being strap-on fucked as my submissive and acting like a girl when fucked... it is not a coincidence. When I started strap-on fucking you, each time I fucked you, the more submissive you became. And now that you accept my sexual dominance and have become fully submissive,., each time I fuck you, the more like a girl you will behave. And as I continue to strap-on fuck you as my submissive, the more sexual feminine behavior you will absorb each time until you become so comfortable and enraptured with your feminine sexual behavior that you will crave and desire getting fucked in the ass like a girl." Then tell him to moan again while you are fucking him until he moans like you desire.

Some time while you are strap-on fucking him every single day, take out the three frozen condoms of cum you had saved and thaw them out in water then combine the cum all into one condom so you have one condom with three loads of cum in it. Put a toothpick within the knot you tie off the condom with so you can easily untie the condom. Before you fuck your man tell him, "You are becoming so good at behaving like a girl and taking cock like a girl when I fuck you... I wonder how well you would fuck a real cock? Or suck a real cock?" He may look worried. Then tell him, "Don't worry Baby... it is really no different than having sex with a chick...well except for getting your ass pounded, sucking a lot of cock for me, and one day having a belly full of cum! Maybe you should try some cum today." Then start fucking him and making him moan and beg and tell you that he needs more cock. Make him tell you, "I need a load of cum to swallow, Mistress." Make him say it several times. Then tell him to, "Open up, Babe." When he opens his mouth, pour the contents of the condom into his mouth and tell him to swallow. Tell him that he swallows cum like a girl too.