All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 14'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Every week I thank you.

I worry all week what will happen next. My admiration and appreciation of your talent cannot be expressed in a comment section of this novel. I only hope that someone in the publishing world will recognize it though. Congratulations.

marlam5marlam5about 8 years ago
What doesn’t kill you………

How wonderful this story develops.

Peri is indeed getting so much stronger.

She’s setting the boundaries that she needs to survive in this chaotic and busy family.

And she does it in her own quite way.

Can’t wait when she meets Joseph and Antonia again.

And this time on her terms, when SHE is ready.

I hope you will share with us how that will go.

And she’ll be meeting the rest of the family again at the party I expect.

I love this story, I check at least once a day for the next chapter and I read and re-read the previous chapters regularly.

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Please please don't leave us on the eve of what might be the return to a happy Peri and Josh. This story gets better with each addition and I cannot wait to see where it goes. I agree with other commenters you should be published. This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Spines, both physical and emotional, are very sexy. I would choose to share a bottle or three of wine with Peri over Bella any day. For all the hot n steamy times you gave Bella, you never gave her near the depth and fullness of character you have given Peri. If you had, that story would have been a bonfire. The vast majority of tribulations Peri has faced have been non kink. It's made for a great story. I would still love for you to turn your skills to struggles within the kink. I think you could write some dynamite stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrr

the writer is talented, but the choices made in the story are often disappointing, yes, I agree there are moments of spine here, but I still want some sort of retribution for the oral rapist father of the famiglia and, most importantly, for him to acknowledge that their ways are wrong. But I keep losing hope...

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

5stars again ellie how do you keep doing this. 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I tried, but the story becomes long and tedious and is about nothing interesting at all. You read about it in the newspapers every day. The writer, though, is an excellent writer and displays highly novel ideas in other stories and knows how to keep the tension and excitement in a story. The Twelve Tables, though, is - well, what else was I thinking? - about The Twelve Tables myth. It has been worked out in great detail and is not sexually exciting in any way, at least not to me. Perhaps some lady friends will find it interesting. Perhaps it is exciting within the framework of Australian culture, I don't know. I tried, but as a sophisticated European it is too long-windy, too bland, especially compared to some of the other stories by this excellent writer. I think if she would have redacted it and shortened it, the speed would be better and maybe it would be interesting again. I don't know, 80% could get lost. I write non-fiction and even there you need to scrap. My advice to this writer is to have a look at how Charles Dickens redacted A Christmas Carol. You will see everything there is to know about writing and redacting right there in front of your eyes. There are pictures of it on the web. I was stunned when I first saw it. Then applied it and never looked back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES