All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 15'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nothing like almost being murdered by the family w/bitch to win clan approval. At least that ended (I hope) the trial nonsense. They are still a meddling bunch, though. No doubt that you are not yet finished tormenting poor Peri. (Nikki prison break!)

Izzy certainly made a lousy first impression. She didn't seem overly distressed once she found out what had happened, either.

Antonia is not as smooth as she thinks she is. Quite the MIL.

Andie's reaction was rather drama queen, but that is still part of her personality under this new veneer of motherhood. Is having such messed up females part of your way of making the males look better?

Fully justified panic attack aside, it is a pleasure to see Peri retain individuality and strength. Even stronger is even better. Finding a balance for Josh must be tricky. He too often comes across as weak little brother of the family. Oh, family dynamics! He needs to grow up more within the family. Assert himself among them. If he's marked for family leadership, he needs to start acting like it. It's good he is solicitous of Peri's need at this point, but he is letting his family lead so much. They need to butt out and back off. Either Josh or Peri (or both) need to stand up in the middle of dinner and tell them all so. A whisper in my brain says you plan a get back on the horse scene for them re D/s.

This continues to be my favorite of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh

Married off into a family led by a sexual predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too fast and Too Little

Peri seems to be losing her self. She went from a job and making mistakes as she goes along to doing whatever her in laws say. Pregnancy is a big thing to not be sure about. But just because of Josh and his family, she's going along with it. Doctors cannot even give their opinion really. Josh us equally as weak the only redeeming quality is his love. But this isn't romance. It needs some substance.

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
OMG! People it is life

That's what life does. It piled on until the universe decides to move on to someone else and let you catch your breath. Ellie, thank you. I thought maybe chapter 14 was going to be the end with the two of them together at the end but since their lives haven't ended neither should their adventures. A baby is just what they need so they can focus and help move them towards their happily ever after.

Can't wait for the final showdown when all the siblings visit Nik and let her know that Peri is their new sister and she can rot.

Maybe we will get a chance to see Andie and Charles together because I am thinking he is a great Dom.

Don't let the negative Nellies deter or distract. Keep going. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

love it more soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What?

If you all don't like it, why the hell are you still reading the story? It's chapter 15 for crying out loud. Move the Fuck on.

marlam5marlam5almost 8 years ago
OMG

Don’t tell me this fantastic story ends here?????

Every day I’m checking for an update, please tell me it will come?

I’m loving this story and don’t you mind the stupid comments from some people.

It’s like the previous commentator says “it’s chapter 15 for crying out loud.”

I for one am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

I’m a huge fan of your talented writing.

Ladyeva25Ladyeva25almost 8 years ago
Amazing

I have read everything you have written. I am so in love with this story, the characters, etc. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

You can't please all the people all the the time. You keep up the good work. You are an amazing writer.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 8 years ago
Love this story!

I do hope you continue on with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Yesterday I almost die when I saw the new chapter.

Great job, much better than well-printed books

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What happen?

Last time I was here there were more chapters. Did something happen?

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 7 years agoAuthor
More

There are currently 23 chapters of this story. If you go to my author page you will see them all as a series and they will be easier to locate,

~ellie

StridernorthStridernorthabout 6 years ago
This great, just what is needed!

Having her in a Family way is great! Now get back to BDSM and Anal Sex while the little one is growing. Josh is a strong provider maybe twins would be good... Josh can do Andie while Mom recovers from the birth and then he can nurse at Mom’s Breasts! This is Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES