All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 00'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubover 6 years ago
Welcome back

What a great introduction the combines what else was happening. Thanks, Ellie.

LindaBeversLindaBeversover 6 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for the continuation of one of my favorite stories I am so excited to visit old and new characters. Thank you. You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start.

Twelve Tables is probably my favorite series that you have written. Glad to see the story continue even though it focuses on different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Callipoe story please continue

Please continue Calliope story !!! We have been waiting so long

anony1300anony1300over 6 years ago

So glad that you are continuing this storyline! You are an amazing writer!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Brilliant...

Great to see The Twelve Tables with new characters and a different Table Ellie. Thank you! - Hope there's a lot more to follow (please!) Glad your first chapter gives a little insight into how the Donati family are recovering...

Jules

MC47MC47over 6 years ago
What a way to start...

Thanks Ellie, was wondering if or when there would be more...and now we have insight on how others are dealing with the devastating loss of the Donati parents. Can't wait to see where this series goes.

Thanks,

MC

Sarahmay868Sarahmay868over 6 years ago
Grateful for more!

Thank you for writing more. I reread the other series and was grateful I didn't have to stop there! I do love Peri, Josh, and D so I am glad you included them in this series even if they aren't the main characters! One thing I love most is you never limitthese stories to just sex, it is a story making it more exciting. I very much enjoy your work. Keep it up! You have a big fan here craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
grrr

I read the first story and came to read the continuation to see if the horror of the family traditions will finally be addressed by someone of the new generation, but it seems this writer basically agrees with the fundamental premises of this world she has created as if they were actually ok :(.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
Anonymous....

The author clearly stated at the end of The Twelve Tables that the next story in the series (the one we are currently reading) would not be a direct continuation. Instead of just being patient and reading what she offers, you immediately criticize her for the world she has created. It will not change overnight. If you paid any attention to the timeline of the story, this one is set only a year after Joseph and Antonia Donati were killed. Frankly, I’m surprised I didn’t see a post on Chapter 30 of The Twelve Tables from you doing the “happy dance” over Papa Donati being killed. *shakes her head* If you are so put off by the world the author has created and people who inhabit it, then it may be best if you seek out an author who will compromise their vision for someone who clearly does not appreciate the nuances of what is happening and the subtle changes that are occurring.

I personally know that Ellie is an amazing storyteller and writes what her characters want to be revealed.... she is the creator of this world and those within it, but like all of us, her characters have free will and take her on the journey as much as she takes us. I hope that one day you will come to realize that this story is soooo much more than one where the men are dominants in BDSM relationships with the women they love (because not all of the men in either story are into BDSM, they just make sure that the facilities/equipment are available for guests and family who are into that lifestyle) and it is sooo much more than a world where the women are spineless and weak and doormats (because not once did I believe or see proof that any of the women in the Donati family were anything less than strong women who resolutely did what they felt was right for the ones they loved... yes, some were supremely misguided and manipulative, but even the perceived weakest amongst them was proven to be one of the strongest). One thing I learned from The Twelve Tables is that though the men may “rule” the table and have final say over their families, the women are the heart and soul of the table and the families.... without the women, the men would not have the perspective they need to make the best decisions for their table and their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Troll Anonymous 02/5/19

Is either troll or non-mature reader. But an adult doesn't stick with a story for 30 chapters, and move on to the next book with lengthy despariging comments in a few days. Either they didn't pay attention to genre and year published, or they are trolling the author.

Which is a shame in this narcissi chatter world, because this author is awesome! Might I suggest young adult on Kendle to the troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going!!

This is my 2nd time around reading the series. I love them.

For everyone else who wants to cast disparaging words to the author, maybe stop reading and troll someplace else, this obviously isn't for you. No need to read chapter after chapter only to complain, there are other stories out there you can read.

Perhaps you might be happier writing your own?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES