All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 18'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago
Move over Lizzie Borden

I thought Hella was just a selfish bitch but holy shit she's like a psycho girlfriend who had just been dumped for the first time and goes off the deep end... at 50. What the hell was that all about?! I feel like you can write another series along the lines of a forensic files episode where we find that Hella was a psycho killer/black widow serial killer who hunts down and murders her previous subs because she feels abandoned. Seriously, straight up knife murders. Bitch be craaazy. Nik 2.0.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Giggles

Gosh, you made me laugh Gypsytramp. Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant writing and creativity. Always anxiously waiting for your next post to see where you are going to take us next. I don’t know how you find the times to get these out so quickly and yet your stories flow like water under a bridge. Thank you.

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 6 years ago

Another great story! I love your writing style. It really just flows and makes reading a pleasant experience. I really want to compliment you... while there are some aspects of these stores that are similar, you always find a way to make your characters and events fresh every time! Please keep them coming! Thank you!

MastersWench

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
What a great buid

Your whole wrap on Cat’s trial and then the journey to the propsal was just amazingly well written. Thank you and please keep writing.

wish2basubwish2basubabout 6 years ago
seriously, you are better than

People selling books on Amazon and Google play, It's time to start putting the stories in book form and selling them. I would buy everyone just to own it, Do it, Please.

TootsallTootsallabout 6 years ago
Hoping this isn’t the end of the line for Catriona

We need to find out how the final merging of the new triad occurs. I also think we have not heard the end of Hella just yet. Meantime I can only echo the comments of prior posters... as usual, 5*

Ps, I think that the proper phrase is to “pique” one’s interest rather than to “peak” it.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

I'm wish wishwhatevertherestoftheirnameis, I think you should put your stories on Amazon. I'd love to have them on my kindle and be able to read them whenever I want without having to be on the internet. I've bought some of JazCullen and SteffiOlson's stuff on Amazon for around $3/book and I think that's a pretty fair price. I've even thought of editing The Twelve Tables for spelling and grammar in my free time (of which I have a lot due to chronic illness/disability), sending it to you, and begging you to upload it to amazon so I could then purchase it but I figured that'd be overstepping and a little crazy. However, if you'd ever like someone to help with that, I'm more than happy to and having gone to University for English, while not perfect, I'm not half bad either.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 6 years ago
The Papillo

The comment from Matt that if anyone else had spoken to Marcus or Bruno the way she spoke to him would have seen that person to the Papillo was telling. Nic is at the Papillo. Something tells me that Hella is still going to blame Matt just like the other entitled women don’t take responsibility for their own actions. Even after Rocco told her straight, and Cat told her that she should have been more honest, Hella told Cat flat out that she already knew the situation and treated her that way anyway. Would she have treated any of the other mothers that way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ellienora35 and gypsytramp on target!

Liz Borden LMFAO I'm from southern New England. She's still a staple of......don't fuck with that bitch! Hella, I feel there is still more to come. And clearly being near Nic shit will happen. Its not over by xelliebabex standards. Still want to know why her full real name was used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hella needs to be dropped in an oubliette with a couple large, smelly and more than slightly psychotic men. No more muffin diving in either direction for her, just stanky old man meat. Limits, we don't need no stinking limits.

Gosh that was fun watching her sink her own battleship. The Proposal was nicely diabetic coma sweet, but Hella's meltdown made this chapter.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Finally! The proposal!

The proposal of marriage was a very sweet tender and romantic one, loved it! Like the direction the story is going. I too want to see hella in her punishment for her total lack of respect. I look forward to Ricco doing Shibari on Cat someday, when they are ready. Ricco does need to keep back though and let Matt and cat enjoy their engagement. Keep writing, love it! This is first quality stuff! (The writing).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awww

So sweet! Looking forward to reading about Ricco making it up to Cat

Rud1GirlRud1Girlabout 6 years ago
Tip Jar

Dear Ellie

This site needs a tip jar for all the great authors WHO will not publish.

I just went back and reread both stories to the present point, apart from a few his/her, him/her and typos - my option was revised even further to style you from Genius to Absolute Genius. Like another reader, I buy those authors I like and appreciate the ease of my kindle over accessing through the web. I’d also like the ability to gift your stories to those of my acquaintance who query the life style - your pedagogy is subtle and insightful. It’s given me many ‘Aha’! moments.

I love how you side stepped the discription of the ring - you are a true genius. I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who left you a suggestion.

Very thankfully Rudi

toridankmtoridankmabout 6 years ago
More more more!!!

I always look forward to you publishing! And like many others would LOBE to purchase your stories, though I prefer the feel and smell of a real paper book ;)

I love all of your stuff... I've pretty much stalked your page for a few years now reading and rereading your stories!!! Can't wait to see where this goes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I enjoy your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real tears

Ellie,

I don't know if you ever look back at comments on chapters of your previous stories, so I have no way of knowing if you will ever actually see THIS comment, but your writing has this reader completely involved in this story and with these characters.

You have a gift of writing compelling stories and truly wonderful characters. I feel as though I am a silent bystander in each scene, wrapped up in the emotion and current washing through these events with these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More...

This one needs at least 6 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES