All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 22'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toridankmtoridankmabout 6 years ago
Ahhh!!!

Finally!!! I've been waiting for them to both have her!!! So amazing!!! I love your stories!!!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait

You have been building to this threesome for a while. It was truly amazing to read. Love your writing.

Akasha70Akasha70about 6 years ago
Wow

Well done Ellie

Reading the rope scene you had me going to YouTube wanting to see it. Now I'm wanting to feel it. I'm wanting the knots between my legs, the rope around my limbs.

Do you think Cat will ever tell them she would like the sense of hearing cut off as well as the sense of sight?

This hunters and huntresses seems a little dodgy to me, well at least one of her team mates. I've been a little sus about him in other chapters now more so.

I'm looking forward to the end of the story to reread the whole book

Out of the two "table stories" Dante still is tops. If ever I was to take a mate again I'd want a Dante and Ricc (why stop at one).

It was a terrific Tuesday

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

So well written

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenabout 6 years ago
Golden

I have read every single story you have written. I am amazed with every one. I long to be one of the characters. I feel what they feel. See what they see. Cat, is one lucky lady. Love, love, love this chapter.

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Have previously commented on your ability to write outstanding stories for any genre you choose - but -

damn it Ellie, you write the best kink scenes I've ever read! The clarity and detail you write is awesome, regularly leaving me hot, breathless and more... BUT Ellie, I think you are also a tease - especially at the moment with the "will an attack/won't an attack happen." I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter...

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 6 years agoAuthor
Maybe

I think to write a series there has to be a little bit of tease for people to want to come back to read the next installment, maybe?

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago

Lol, yes! But teasing on its own would surely be lost without all the other elements of the series itself - the characters you create (past, present, warts and all). The highs, lows, relationships, loyalties (or lack of) twists and turns. The passions, love, D/s relationships (with the hot, varied kink sex scenes) and romance. In fact, Ellie, the entirety of the world you have created is what brings your readers and fans back chapter after chapter...

Jules :)

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years ago
Favorite so far!

I love so many of your stories but this chapter is definitely a favorite! Seeing the three of them together and Matt's thrill watching the rope work and then watching Ricco with her was so well written. I just love everything about that last scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5537 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES