All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 26'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Hell yes! I LOVED Cat's WWE smackdown of Sonya. The bitch deserved it. Her assertiveness in this chapter is fantastic! I also really enjoyed how she dealt with the men. I also thought it was great she invited the sisters in. I always thought the Donati sister characters were kind of wasted opportunities aside from the drama they brought to the story. I'm glad these sisters have an opportunity to contribute more to the family and the story.

I'm a little confused though. Did they only tell the next generation that Matt/Ricco/Cat are leading the next table or did they assign everyone's roles? There was mention of the 8 extras making up a shadow table but I'm curious if Matt/Ricco's brothers learned of their new roles and their reactions to them. The card game of making the new table and informing them was one of my favorite scenes in the Donati series.

leibeleibeabout 6 years ago
YES

I absolutely love your writing and this story is the best, it's so meaty! I can't even begin to count how many times I've hit the refresh button since you published the last chapter.

I must admit I'm struggling a bit to keep up with all the family connections, I need a family tree to refer to 😉

Thank you so much for sharing your truly wonderful and inspired writing, I am greedy for more xx

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 6 years ago
Great Chapter!

I loved both smack Downs! First the husbands of the table and then their wives and the Aunts. I would love to see Sonya forced into retirement, it will send a powerful message to all that she is not to be messed with. Good writing and continuation of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go Cat!

Loved this installment!

subnotslavesubnotslaveabout 6 years ago
Well done Cat!

Excellent chapter. Sonya a got what she deserved. So did the men of the Table. Seems they all underestimated Cat...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitchier than most families would be...

And I am not just referring to the women.

Seriously if that is how they treat new family members, it doesn’t recommend them.

Nasty and childish.

JulesT67JulesT67about 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

I’m really sad that we’re nearing the end of this story. Really wish it could continue 😢

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES