All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 31'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Another great chapter

As soon as I see you posted I jump right in to read. Great again. Really love this story and the characters. Keep them coming.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

I love that the plot is moving forward. Can't wait to see how things shake out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love love love love love this story!!!!!!!

I have been obsessively reading your stories for months now, it's obvious how much thought and love you put into developing great characters and storylines! I'm excited to see how this tension between Lucca and Cat gets resolved... I have a couple theories and one of them breaks my heart, but I hope you keep with the groundwork you've already laid down for something to happen there! I also really appreciate how you incorporated the Donati's into this story so much, especially in the beginning. It was jarring when the Tables series ended so abruptly after such a huge trauma, and being able to check in on the Donati's and see that everyone is happy and healthy was very comforting :) I could go on and on, and will probably contact you personally at some point to do just that, but I just wanted to drop a quick comment to tell you how amazing your stories are and how much I truly enjoy them.

-M

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
I am a long time fan

Another good chapter, like where the story is going yet this ending of the chapter did not seem a natural place to pause. Your endings are usually more well placed. With that said....I don’t trust Arturo or Bradbury; I have been keeping my eye on both of them and wondering where you will lead their characters.

Good work Miss Ellie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story so far, it's just as good as its predecessor and it's great to see how the Donatis recovered after that ending. I am however a little disappointed that you reused the shower scene from tables almost verbatim here. It fit into Peri's story perfectly with it being the first time they all 3 were together, just as Cat's first experience with both Matteo & Ricco suited this story perfectly. The reiteration here seemed out of place and off putting with the scene being basically copy and pasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES