All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 35'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Love, LOVE, LOOOVED It!

Absolutely amazing the way the Princess took charge so beautifully. It's always my favorite part, what happens after the climax. Think of it as aftercare, when we get to bask in all those warm, fuzzy feelings now that things start settling back to normal. It's been quite the rough ride you've given us & we thank you for it.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for your comment it made me smile after I nervously watched the final chapter go live! You made the first comment on this a relief for me, thanks!

solaris655solaris655almost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This was a wonderful story of the Tables. You are such a gifted author, taking us through all the emotions and waiting for more. Thank you for giving us these stories to read (and reread many times). I enjoy all of your stories, but the character development and details of your longer stories truly lets your gift shine. I can't wait for your next tale and hope your muse sends you to visit the tables again. I also thank you for the epilogue. It was a nice way of tying up the loose ends.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

There goes my weekend. I'll be rereading from beginning to end. Thank you, Ellie, for yet another brilliant story! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Are you thinking of something new, revisiting past characters, or finishing some of your incomplete stories? Whatever you do, I'll definitely be reading it like a rabid fan, as always. Also, so glad that bitch Sonya got hers. Since you didn't add any specifics, my imagination gets to run away with the horrible time she's going to have at the Battaglia. I love a little vengeance (O.K., a lot of it).

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Awesome wrap up.

That was wonderful. Any time you want to revisit the Twelve I will happy to read along. Thanks.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I wait for each chapter and read it as soon as it comes out. You are Definitely a gifted writer and I love the series as a whole, the attention to each family. So many other families to choose from for other series about the twelve. Please consider writing more stories about these families?

Love your writing regardless what subject you choose next. Yet I will miss being a part of the lives of these diverse and powerful families.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
There aren’t enough words to say thank you for this treasure of a story

This has been a wonderful journey of discovery of a great set of characters. Your deft touch with the language is amazing. I look forward to what comes next. Great series!!!

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic series

You've created an entire family and the world they inhabit and I'm sorry to see it end. I truly enjoyed it and every story you've written.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Gosh!

You guys are awesome, I was so nervous about this ending but you have all made me smile thank you so much! :)

While I don't know when I will get to it I do have more than a germ of an idea for another series... one day :)

Thank you all for letting me know you enjoyed this series it motivates me more than you probably realise.

JohnsKittenJohnsKittenalmost 6 years ago
Great Love

The stories you write are overwhelming. The characters become family. I love Peri and Cationa. They are like sisters I never had. You Ellie, are truly gifted and have a beautiful mind. We love you and your writings. Be blessed and enjoy your time off. We know your fingers thank you for the break. See you soon!

FadedIndianFadedIndianalmost 6 years ago
6 Stars

Great job wrapping this up for a conclusion ... and leaving us wanting more.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 6 years ago
Brava

Absolutely magic

Now for the re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Selfish

For my own selfish reasons, I hope that you write your next story soon. I've enjoyed your story telling and will miss it until you put fingers to keyboard again.

erktecerktecalmost 6 years ago
Consuming

I started this story at the beginning and during a pause in the pieces read the other twelve story.Amazing, consuming, fulfilling....The detail and richness are beyond words....oh how I hope for another twelve series soon....Thank you,,,,

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffalmost 6 years ago
You should be so Proud!

Ellie,

The world you have constructed with your Twelve Tables series is magical. It is one that I will always enjoy revisiting whenever I need a fix of great storytelling. Bravo and thank you.

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Thank You so very much!

What a journey this series has been. Its kinda sad to be at then end after 7 months of checking daily for updates (Even when I knew to only expect weekly postings and normally around a Tuesday) I think a re-read is in order for me too. Its amazing how much extra I picked up on when I did a re-read of the Donati series.

Im glad you didn't make Cat suddenly the perfect mother to end the story. She is too real and you don't just suddenly become the perfect person. Her flaws in her self esteem and self trust were endearing to me and I recognised myself in her at times. Pitty its only in her problems that I recognise myself. Id rather it be in my sex life with my own Mateo and Ricco. :)

I loved the ending with Sonya. It had to happen and it was so good. Calling the Mother and uneducated whore. Huge mistake.

Again thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. I really hope you have gotten as much out of it as I and so many others have. I cant wait to see whats next.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
Thank you Ellie,

What a great series.

Thanks... just thanks...

We will be there to read whatever you chose to publish next, whenever you chose to publish it.

your fans from Belgium,

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

Lady you are amazing in your story telling! It's like watching your favorite TV series where you can't wait until the next episode and now are sad because it had ended. Thank you so much for keeping me on edge and engrossed in all of you wonderful stories. Can't wait until the next series you begin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

but you didn't address David getting to know his family or if his family wanted to know him and whatever happened to Maria? Also just a continuity thing in the epilogue you had Ricco's parents turn to look at him. That could have went lots of ways, they could have been Maria and Teresa as you never alluded to Roberto or Stefano, but Roberto and Stefano we're supposed to be given like 6 months to live and at this point they've been living for an additional 9 months above that as the baby is 6 months old now. So other than saying which parents it is it's just a bit confusing.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
Beyond words!

Thank you so much for this Ellie. You have such talent! Am really sad to be leaving the world of The Twelve again, with all the characters you have created. All of them so real and each with their own individual personality! The twists and turns have been enthralling, taking us all through the complete range of emotions. Have previously commented that this (and others) of your stories would be great if you decided to publish them, and say so again.

Looking forward to whatever comes next - but hoping that, in time, you may pen another Twelve story...

Thank you again Ellie

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

It was a wonderful journey! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for a wonderful journey!

My Tuesdays may run a little smoother without the midnight check for new postings. ;-)

Ellie, you truly understand character development. Your characters make mistakes and suffer consequences. They change with their experiences. They make choices based on their understanding, not on the narrator's omniscience.

And of course the sex is varied and hot.

Thank you for the time and effort you gave to take us on this journey.

cristobel

p.s.: One little word for some time later when you and your muse are revived and refreshed: trilogy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your an awesome writer, thank you

I love all your writings. This story line was just as amazing. Please write about the other tables too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I read the Twelve Tables and enjoyed it tremendously, moving on eagerly to the Twelve Vitali and reading it just as eagerly. I had to wait (impatiently) for the last few chapters to appear, but found them worth the wait. Congratulations on a wonderfully crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best

This is one of the best series on Literotica and in the Internet in the whole. 5 stars and keep writing about the tables!

OZBOBOOZBOBOalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

This series and The Twelve Tables are two of the best series I have read on this site. Great story with great sex. I can't wait for your next writings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I loved this second series about the Twelve Tables. I hope you continue to write more stories about other families of the Twelve Tables.

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant, as always!

Both of these Twelve tables series so far are so fantastic! Sexy, complex, interesting and flawlessly written. I sincerely hope that you will move on to the next table and not stop here. You should be publishing these for money, too, Ellie. They are absolutely worthy of a book contract. Thanks for the brilliant read!

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 6 years ago
Thank you again!

Thanks so much, ellie! I love that you do multi chapter stories and you do them so well! I always look forward to reading whatever you post. There are times when I need to close out the world and grab some coffee, and just sit down and get lost for a bit in your latest chapter. Thanks so much for the 'therapy'!! :D Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I have read all of your series and greatly enjoy them. The story lines are great. I hope you write more about the tables. Maybe a story with the Battaglia famiky next! : )

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
No pressure

Ellie,

Your writing is inspired. You were my very first "Favourite" author on Literotica. Your storylines are compelling. Your characters are wonderful! I have fallen in love with them SO many times. Thank you for sharing your gifted writing.

I am a 70 something year old widow. My late husband began grooming me when I was 20. We had many rewarding years, and more than a few of your stories make me think of the passion we shared.

I really look forward to reading whatever you write next. You are absolutely The Best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

Start to ... Exquisite finish! Once again Literotica puts Kindle to shame. This ones a keeper for your library. Superb build of characters, story line, and what could be classified as extreme sex. Happy holidays for Hubby.

Blondebarbie18Blondebarbie18over 5 years ago
Amazing

I literally couldn't put it down! Stayed up day and night because i just had to know what happened next! You should really have ut published!

duchessbutterflyduchessbutterflyabout 5 years ago
Stunning!

As sorry as I am to say goodbye to Cat and company, I can't wait to start the next series. I'm going to pull another all-nighter with your wonderful characters as company!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cat as Tarter

As I read this ( for the 3rd time) I suddenly thought about Cat as a descendent of Tarter royalty. I would love to see a follow on story about her discovering that she was clairvoyant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ellie, I love your story telling, Cat is fantástic, the suspense so well done. You have me wrapped around your little finger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Quite a beautiful story, ellie. Well done!

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years ago
Another great series

Love this story so much. I just finished it for the third time and I love it just as much as the first time I read it. I think I like it even better than the first table story, and that's saying a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

The characters, the detail, the depth and complexity of the story beggers belief.

I just realised that in my rush to go from to chapter to chapter I hadn't voted! I am now going to go back and give each one the 5 stars it so richly deserves.

Thank you Ellie.

cf12cf12over 3 years ago

Just wow. Reading the story again for the 2nd time. Amazing. We miss your stories and hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It is still good the second time through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazeballs!

Loved it Loved it Loved it.

Ellie, stop reading the stinking reviews and get to work writing about the rest of the tables!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

This was every bit as good as The Twelve Tables (maybe a bit better)... Five stars throughout!!! Now off to check out some of your other stories I may have missed lately.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Amazing!

No matter how many times I reread your work, I always find something new within it. There’s an emotional depth that’s truly satisfying. Thank you.

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 3 years ago

Loved it. I'm always disappointed when your stories end, I get so caught up in them 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every episode was riveting. Thank you

JulesT67JulesT67over 2 years ago

Revisiting all the stories whilst desperately hoping you will return to continue the zenati one.

Hope you are well and that you manage to get your stories that were stolen by someone else removed from Amazon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow Ellie!!

I am reading this in Jan 2022 and don’t know if you will even see my comment, but I have to tell you that I have binge read this series over the last few days and have thoroughly enjoyed it all. The character development, the plot, the romance and sex…I would love to see this published.. Thankyou for sharing your imagination with us, can’t wait to read your other series. Abby x

FrankwuoFrankwuoalmost 2 years ago

I loved this as much as all off your other work.

Please never stop writing and I bet you have plenty more to write about the 12 Tables and I can't wait.

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxover 1 year ago

You should be so damned proud. You are a storyteller extraordinaire!

Raka101Raka101about 1 year ago

Reading this in February 2023 so amazing. Iv truely love. The two

stories regarding the 12 so far and look forward to more. I've always been a fan of longer stories here and you are wonderful. I was very aroused, I laughed and I cried. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5518 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES