All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another excellent chapter at the Table

Can't wait until the next Tables episode, you have me once again intrigued - keep up the brilliant work.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 5 years ago

Each chapter is better than the last!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Definitely

a huge big WoW!! With the obligatory five stars, natch. :-)

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Another great chapter.

I do wonder how she will react when she finds out that Remy never promised her to Genesis. Could be interesting. I like the way the story and the relationships are building up. Thanks again for sharing with us. <3

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
What a great development of the story

You continue to build the threads and deepen our understanding of the characters. Wondering where Noah will lead us as well. So much fun. Thank you again for these wonderful and complex tales.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Great chapter & great movie reference

This story just keeps getting better. When I was younger I always wanted to visit Australia. Now I visit the Australia of your stories frequently. As always thanks for sharing. God bless.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Wonderful

What a great chapter.

Your character development is exquisite, as it has been in all of your stories.

This storyline is fascinating and compelling.

You make it so easy to fall in love with your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Loving it and you, I read all the tables and am truly hooked! It's been interesting to see your writing style evolve over the years. In between chapters I have tried some of your others and while I couldn't read much of the Bella stories, I loved Calliope. But the tables has been amazing, more! Write until your fingers fall off;)

OZBOBOOZBOBOover 5 years ago
Keep going

I have read and loved all of the table stories. I check regularly to see if you have posted a new chapter and look forward to each one. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I truly love this series, please please keep writing this series. You are an amazing writer and I am obsessed with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

Brilliantly written heartbreaking story. I often get accused of overreacting to stories because they’re only fantasies, the truth is that I have a very vivid imagination and an overdeveloped sense of empathy. So whilst I know without a doubt that none of this is real I also know that there are millions of girls, women, boys and men who are used and abused everyday. Some are even treated as badly as Olivia/ Serena has been in this story. I love stories about BDSM but stories about using people, rape, abuse, human trafficking they’re a hard no and a turn off. I didn’t get aroused by anything Remy did he wasn’t a Dom/ Master he was simply an abusive prick who deserved a painful end.

Those irritatingly misrepresented things that occur in the 50 Shades clusterfuck have brought BDSM more into the public light than anything else in recent years. Sadly it’s not the only thing they’re responsible for, as the average everyday folks think that what was portrayed was actual BDSM instead of the reality of abusive creepy stalker arsehole that is Mr Grey. I’m a strong advocate for consensual pleasure, I don’t care what people do with and to each other to get that pleasure because it’s none of my damned business. I only care that it’s fully and freely consensual*.

Looking forward to reading more, Tess (UK)

* where freely = not manipulated in any way, not drugs, grooming or anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally stupid, blowing away the main character in the story only a few chapters in.......... I am done with your story......... a waste of my time reading the first few chapters..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES