All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 05'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
leibeleibeover 5 years ago
Wow

I am totally wrapped up in this family. Thank you for sharing your creative imagination with us ❤

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter

Cruel, cruel cliffhanger. Wonderful build up. Love Merina. Truly phenomenal story telling. Worth more than 5 stars. Thank you for sharing your soaring imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That’s an evil way to end a chapter. I thought there was a page five and when I went to it there was only **** and the comments. Wow great story as always! Keep up the great work.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Better and better

That is what this story keeps doing. Three brothers, two sisters, and a doctor make for a very emotional curse breaking situation. Am eager to see what you have in store for everyone. God bless and please keep sharing.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Very good chapter

I wonder if the Mad Hatter house really exist or if it’s a creation of your imagination? I would love to see a picture of it. Thanks. ( I am not sure what is up with comments recently but my comment on the last chapter never appeared. I loved that one also )

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Loved the chapter.

What a great story!

Love, LOVE the godmother and how she handles her "cheeky boy."

Your creativity never fails to amaze me.

So hard waiting for the next chapter. You have me spoiled, Ellie!

There is not another writer on Literotica who can create such remarkable characters and such compelling story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have read all the Twelve Table series and this is my favourite so far. Until now I've not had to wait for the next chapter, and so I find myself frustrated! I am so excited for the next chapter that I have to go read your other stories to occupy my time. Please don't stop these series. I love how you intertwine the stories of the other tables. Thank you so much.

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804about 5 years ago
Great Story...But

I adore your latest Twelve Tables story, and I love your character development, but I wish you would focus more on Genesis and Olivia, who I think is the most fascinating heroine of the three Twelve Tables sagas. That said, I'll be eagerly awaiting each new chapter, no matter what. :)

BTW: I am very happy that, so far, it doesn't seem like the brothers have to share women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5540 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES