All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago

This story is moving right along nicely. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAover 5 years ago
WOW

That was about as intimate as anything I have ever read so I'm trying to imagine where you go from here!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Double standard

so Genesis can lie to her and tell her Remy gave her to him. And she knows that. And that is an OK lie. Before he ever comes clean about his own lie, he tells her that there should always be truth between them. So there has to be truth from her to him but not the other way around. Interesting. She can’t lie for what she feels is her own safety, but he can lie to get her to do what he wants.

It seems like the men are just as spoiled as the women. They manipulate the women however they want using whatever tactics they want, but if the women do it, then they are spoiled table princesses. I hope that this comes around to bite them in the butt some. Especially Vivienne. She is a strong woman who keeps being treated like a child. And I do think her conversation opened Olivia up to the ide that she could be herself and change who she can be at the same time. She can just be a better version of herself. So her conversation made Genesis’ plan work. I am not sure it would have without her.

This is such an interesting story, the characters are real and flawed which is my favorite. I just hope something happens that makes these men know they aren’t perfect and they have to do some groveling to their women one day to make up for something they did wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This chapter was everything I was hoping it would be. Absolutely love the dynamic between Genesis and Olivia that has been evolving. You are a fantastic writer and please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amazing writing once again Ellie, your tables should be made into a film.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
As always, wonderful.

"who are you?"

"A girl is no one"

Were you even tempted to sneak that in, just once???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

O M G, Becky. I love this series. Enough said.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Oh please more quickly

The build up to Genesis and Olivia was epic. Wonderful writing. I hope the next chapter is soon. We are such needy readers who love your work. Really should be 6 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Just wow!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Another WOW!

I don't know how you do it.

Your writing takes this reader so deeply into the situations you describe!

I want to be ANY of these women involved with ANY of the Zenati men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Im from Australia so hearing names of our cities and foods we sell is just magical. Your an amazing writer and I've loved every chapter. I adore how each one is more than 3 pages long. and I've definitely fallen in love with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d started reading the twelve tables from the beginning and then decided to skip to this one while I was also reading the first and the change and growth in your writing is so great! It was already a solid start and a great use of characterization and emotion and you’ve just grown it from there. Thanks so much for sharing your writing with us!

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

And yet again we have a GoT reference! Gotta love you 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES