The Twelve Zenati Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers

"Tired, little one?" he asked. Olivia nodded and once again said nothing. She felt like she had talked more in the last twenty-four hours than she had in the last year. "Okay, let's get you out of this brace so that you can sleep while I talk to my brothers about what happened tonight." He said disappointedly. He had plans for their evening together, but as always, family came first.

"Genesis, I... I mean do you think... May I sleep in your bed again, please?" she blurted as he carried her to the room with the hospital bed where he had put in her the brace. She watched as a wide smile split his face and he changed direction, carrying her toward his own bed, pleased that she had been the one to ask. Despite wanting control over her every action and decision, he was finding these small moments of pleasure that she gave him by showing her acceptance of his place in her life truly thrilling, and he considered making his brothers wait while he took her hard and fast before letting her sleep.

"Gen," Gideon called. "I need to make a call, and Noah is going to follow Marcella home to make sure she's safe. We'll meet back here in an hour or so, okay."

"Great but then I want some goddamn answers," he growled, still feeling the rage of Marcella's threats to take his girl from him. He stepped into the bedroom and lowered his head to kiss the woman in his arms. She was his. She had just announced it to his brothers and her sister, and the idea gave him more pleasure than he could have thought possible. Placing her on her feet he stepped back. "Now, where were we before we were rudely interrupted?" he grinned and loosened the top button of his shirt.

"I was about to do that for you," Olivia said softly and stepped forward to press against him, placing her hands on his chest and running them down to the next button on his shirt. She quickly undid the buttons and pushed the shirt over his shoulders, smiling as he helped her by pulling the tails from his pants. She ran her fingers over his chest lightly, teasingly, and smiled again as he groaned. It was too much for him then, and he wrapped his arms around her to cup her ass in both hands and pull her against him.

His body wrapped eagerly around her petite frame, his big hands caressing her cutely rounded and dimpled ass cheeks. She let her robe drop, leaving only the nightgown between her body and his hands. She had already begun touching his rapid swelling cock through his pants as she looked up at him with desire in her eyes. Reaching up to bring his head down to hers, she licked his lips and kissed him deeply as she wrapped her arms around him to claw at his back, urging him to touch her and feel her in the same way. They moved back toward the bed, and she lay back as he lowered her nightgown from her shoulders and kissed her slender neck, tracing a rapid line towards her pert breasts. He sucked, tugging at the erect nipples with his teeth and sucking the hard, pink nubs between his lips as if he was starving for her.

Olivia caressed his hair and moaned, encouraging his insistent suckling. He kissed his way past her breasts. Her skin was so smooth and warm as his mouth finally descended from her breast, over the brace to the soft skin of her pelvis above her mound. He placed his thumb and palm between her legs to feel the dampness gathering there. As he kissed his way towards the damp patch of panty, he recognised the familiar scent that filled his senses and thrilled his body. The first taste of her through the diaphanous panties reaffirmed that she was the most intoxicating woman he had ever known, and he wanted her, all of her. Her cute whimpers and moans as well as her cries of pleasure and pain.

Genesis's lips touched her pussy sensuously, and he pulled the panties from her, exposing her to his need. Bending, he pressed his mouth against her until he caught her clit and sucked it, letting his teeth scrap over the sensitive nub. Olivia arched her back and drew his head tightly against her, making him groan in pleasure. Every pore in his body tingled as if an electrical charge ran through him. His left hand moved to cup her tiny ass while the other massaged her labia, pressing further inside so that he could finger her wetness. He allowed himself the pleasure of her whimper and thrust two fingers inside her tight pussy, revelling in her tightness. He moved his fingers inside her so that he could find her most sensitive of spots as she writhed in pleasure and whimpered until her whole body responded to his hands and mouth, triggering a long-awaited orgasm that left her gasping and shivering with pleasure.

Olivia was overcome with need and desire. She shivered as his fingers entered her, lancing into her tight pussy, and he returned to lap and suck her clit. It seemed like an eternity before he allowed her to come down from the rolling high that assailed her body for a second time. She lay there panting, as he moved to stand beside the bed and gaze down at her expectantly. She moved toward him as if drawn by an invisible thread, her hands reaching out to finish undressing him. His belt and the button then zip of his pants fell away easily, and she reached out to rid him of the barrier between his flesh and her own.

She lowered her head further below his hard cock, letting it trail along her cheek, to kiss his balls and suck them into her sweet lips. His deep groan poured fuel on the flames of her need, and lifting her head slightly, she trailed her lips and tongue over every millimetre of skin on the rock-hard erection she held. She caressed his cock tenderly, feeling the insistent throbs, then ran her tongue up and down so lightly that she barely touched him. She listened to him groan and knew she was pushing her luck with his control again. When she finally took him into her mouth, she sucked as much of him as deeply as she could before bobbing her head up and down his shaft until she had him all.

His fingers twined into her hair, and she could feel him throb within her mouth as he began to take control of her actions. Her hair pulled and tightened between his fingers, making her elicit a soft moan around his cock, pushing out an echoing one from his throat. She felt the insistent throbs become stronger and she tasted pre-cum across her tongue as she sucked him deeply. She swallowed and took a quick breath, gagging as he pumped in and out of her mouth and throat.

"God, I want to fuck you so badly right now," he growled and pushed her hard enough to topple her back onto the bed, then quickly grasped her flailing legs, pulling her ankles to his shoulders as he lunged forward. He slowly sank deep into the hot velvet warmth of her pussy and groaned loudly in pure pleasure.

Her sweet pixie face contorted in pleasure as he pushed into her. Her tender, tight pussy stretched to take him inside her, and she hissed as he thrust deeper until he was fully lodged within her, groaning deeply. He kissed her tenderly, and she grabbed his face, deepening the kiss by lancing her tongue into his mouth as he thrust his cock inside her. He pushed inside her again and pressed until every millimetre of his throbbing flesh was inside her and his balls rested against her flesh. They held still as they kissed deeply again, one of his hands pawing at her delicious breasts, toying with the nipples, and the other cupping her sweet little ass and pushing her up tightly against his body.

He loved the unbelievable tightness of this amazingly sexy woman. Each time his cock slid deep into her, she shivered and her pussy, which at first relaxed to take his him into her, contracted around him like a vice, making him groan deeply and savour the excruciating moment. He continued the slow delicious process of pulling out and thrusting back in hard and deep with growing speed and urgency as he built towards his climax with her.

"Fuck, yes," he growled as she cried out below him, her body arching, spasming and dragging at him. Genesis slammed his cock into her as she requested in her garbled cries, his balls slapping her as he thrust deep. She gyrated against his thrusts, and her pussy's contractions seemed to match his throbs.

Shivers and tingles passed through Olivia, as waves of pleasure seemed to envelop her whole body and translate into floods of wetness, incoherent cries and contractions that clamped his cock like a vice, almost sucking him into her with each stroke. She came hard, screaming and shuddering, as he continued slamming into her.

"Oh fuck!" Genesis drew out the word as he released his own climax into her, growling loudly and ferociously in his pleasure. He lay on the bed panting beside her, reaching out to pull her to him, curling her into his side.

She lay half on top of him and kissed him, her fingernail once more teasing the nape of his neck and reigniting his passion for her. His eyes drifted open and shut. He wanted nothing more than to stay here for the remainder of the night and make love to her, between bouts of unconsciousness brought on by the pleasure of knowing she was finally his. Utterly and completely his, she would fight to stay with him herself if anyone ever tried to wrench them apart again.

He knew that he had to speak to his brothers though, so he slowly unlaced the brace and gently eased it from her body, before going to the bathroom for a warm towel to clean her up. She smiled lazily as he took care of her and offered her water. He lay back down beside her until she fell asleep and only then did he get up and pull his clothes on to go and meet with his brothers.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,518 Followers