All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 10'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FadedIndianFadedIndianover 5 years ago
Delicious

Tres Bein!

Your female leads are deliciously broken/wounded. Marcella as much, if not more, than Olivia. Keep them coming.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago

Another great chapter. Thank you again... if only you were more of a machine and could post daily. lol. I say that out of appreciation and not to be demanding though.

So a few of my theories are starting to look possible. Noah to be the Oracle etc. I am sure you have it all planned already and I love seeing how your stories develop and how you unveil it all to us. Cant wait for next week. :)

leibeleibeover 5 years ago
Fabulous

It just gets better with every chapter. I'm loving it!

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 5 years ago
Delicious

Your female leads are deliciously imperfect making for a multitude of delightful twists and turns we all look forward to.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Olivia is coming out. Wonderful chapter

I love how the characters, particularly Olivia are developing. You have a deft touch and a luscious turn of phrasing. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your writing is as addictive as true love. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804about 5 years ago
I agree with curvygirl00.

I have also been getting an Oracle vibe from Noah; although, I'm not sure if you have ever identified the Chair-in-waiting of the Zenati Table. I'm assuming that it is Genesis. Frankly, I usually tend to be a bit ambivalent about the brothers sharing wives, but I think I'd rather see Noah in a loving triumvirate with Genesis and Olivia than end up with that avaricious hellcat Marcella.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES