The Twelve Zenati Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Genesis, could you tie me up please?" Genesis looked at her softly and questioningly. Olivia melted under his inquiring gaze and added, "It frees me to think and understand everything that's going on, like I have no choice but to just sit and think."

"If I tie you up, little one, you won't have much room in your mind for thinking or understanding anything but what I am doing to you and that sexy little body of yours," Genesis growled softly.

"I spent a lot of time bound when I was with Remy, and then with you, when I wouldn't do as you asked," she said softly. "It's almost like I need that forced stillness sometimes," she admitted. In truth, she craved to feel the freedom that being bound gave her. The freedom she needed to express and feel her emotions. When Genesis had bound her with more than just the brace, and she could feel the hug of the leather restraints binding her wrists and ankles, she had felt safe enough to let him in when he had issued his final ultimatum to her. It took the squeeze of her bindings, even when not restrained to the bed, to help her realise that she wanted this man. That he was her choice, not someone she was trapped into serving as a slave.

"Stay there and drink your juice," Genesis instructed and disappeared from the kitchen for a few minutes.

The act of submitting to Genesis had been full of desire and lust, but also the beginnings of love and trust in him. She would give everything she had to have that love and trust returned to her. Genesis had already proven that she could trust him. She was finally beginning to understand that belonging to Genesis was not what she had expected. Nothing else in her life had ever prepared her for the intensity of her feelings for him and her need to have those feeling returned. She wanted nothing more than to make him happy, the way he spoke about keeping her safe and happy.

When he returned, he slowly and carefully wrapped her in her brace and cuffed her elbows behind her back, before cuffing both her knees and ankles. He groaned as he kissed her and finally, sliding a blindfold over her eyes. He stepped away from her, surveying the vision that was the woman he loved and desired like no other he had ever met before. As he moved around the kitchen, heating up a simple Irish stew that had been left for them by the kitchen staff, his eyes constantly strayed to Olivia and she looked more than delicious enough to feed his appetite.

It bothered him that she had said that she spent so much time in bondage when she was with Royce. He didn't want her to consider any similarities between the two of them, despite his pure pleasure in dominating her in every way possible, including bondage. He placed the stew in one bowl and pulled a stool up next to the one she sat on, considering her and what she had said about being bound.

"What are you thinking?" he asked quietly.

"That even like this, bound and in the dark, my life is so different from what it was with him," she said softly. "I wish today hadn't bothered me as much as it did, but you make me realise there is a better life for me now." She gave a crooked smile, grateful for the blindfold and not having to look at him while being so honest.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said, and picking up a forkful of the stew, instructed her to open her mouth. Genesis watched as her lips closed around the fork and imagined how good they would feel wrapped around his cock right at that moment. Tearing his eyes away, he looked down only to find her breasts straining against the tight top that she wore over the brace, as if begging for his attention and he groaned softly again, turning his attention back to the food. He let the simple act of feeding her distract him from the need and desire that he felt as he ate with her from the same bowl.

Olivia felt his gentle caring despite how she sat bound and at his pleasure, and her own feelings contrasted with the all-consuming desire she had felt from him the night before. It was this contrast that set him apart from the monster-like Remy, who inspired absolute devotion through fear and anxiety rather than love. Though she couldn't see him, she could feel his hunger for her as he fed both of them. She imagined his mouth curling around the fork he then offered to her in turn, and wished she could see, but remained silent and passive until all the food was gone.

"Still feeling anxious about today?" he asked, as he finished tidying up the plate and fork, as well as their glasses. He came to stand behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders and gently massaging the muscles there.

For Olivia, Genesis' hands on her were a dream come true. While his magic fingers were digging out all the knots in her back and shoulders, her insides were smouldering. All it seemed to take anymore was Genesis touching her and she was ready for him. This time, however, her body was fighting fatigue. With a full stomach and the relaxing fingers massaging her flesh, Olivia wobbled on the stool and felt him step forward, wrapping his arms around her to steady her. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom they shared.

Genesis slowly walked over, placed her on the bed and sat next to her. He took off her blindfold as his eyes roamed lovingly over her silky skin and, for Olivia, even a feathered caress could not have been more stimulating after being bound by him for so long. She had trouble catching her breath, and her chest heaved, while her nipples hardened with anticipation. Olivia squirmed under his heated gaze, and her breathing became rapid and shallow, drying out her half-parted lips, making her sneak her tongue out to wet them.

Standing to undress, his eyes never left the beautiful woman in front of him. When he was naked, he lay on the bed next to her, and his hands began gentle, fiery caresses over her sensitive skin. Genesis gently leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. He didn't want the barrier of her clothes or the brace, and within minutes, he had unlaced the tight restraint and taken it and her shirt from her, allowing his hands to rove over more of her skin. He then unclipped her cuffs to allow her freedom of movement. Whether she chose to use it or not, he wanted it to be her choice tonight.

"You are mine, Olivia. It doesn't matter if you are bound physically or not, because we are bound to each other now in here," he said with feeling and touched the area over her heart, then bent his head to kiss her. "I could spank you, flog you, whip you and it wouldn't change the passion I feel whenever I look at you. Tonight might be different from other nights we have shared, but in the end, I will still claim you as mine."

Olivia's eyes were filled with heat as his fingers roamed over her nipples, making her gasp. His fingers trailed down her belly, leaving a tingling goose-bumped trail in their wake. Throughout it all, his eyes never left hers, and he could see that she was more than willing to submit to his every desire. She tilted her head up to meet his as he bent to kiss her. She felt the tenderness of that kiss, but also the demand that she surrender completely to him. She arched up against him and pressed into him as the kiss deepened, wanting all he offered her, the tender and the harsh.

Genesis moved over her as her eyes heated further, demanding more of him. He moved between her thighs and, after making himself wait for this moment, he watched her face as he entered her without any further foreplay. He wanted to hear her cry out for him. He wanted to see the passion and heat in her eyes as she came apart for him. He wanted to be the only thing she saw as she felt the heat and desire for her that filled him, as he filled her. She had such an expressive face, and all of her emotions showed so clearly as he fucked her, taking what he needed as much as giving her what she craved.

Olivia was in seventh heaven. With Genesis hovering over her so closely, she could feel his breath on her face and the heat of his body practically scorching her. She was on sensory overload after being bound and blindfolded for so long, and as she climbed toward her climax, the world around her became vivid with sensory delights, with her senses attuned to his touch, his sounds, the very sight and feel of him, the taste of his kisses as he claimed her mouth along with her body. Every time he made love to her it was a different kind of bliss.

Genesis continued the slow, gentle, torturous pace which was driving them both crazy with need. He knew his pace was fast enough to keep stoking the fire inside her, but slow enough to deny her reaching the full extent of her climax. He watched her face intently as she grappled with the overwhelming desire that would soon become torturous for her, and watched for the first show of anxiety on her face to let him know when it was time to give her the full extent of his desire.

"Oh God, Genesis, please," Olivia moaned, as if in pain, and writhed beneath him.

She watched him smile as he recognised that she was reaching her limit and he reached between them to run his fingers over her slit as he repositioned himself and raised her hips from the bed. Then he slammed deep into her, while his fingers flicked her clit. Olivia felt like every nerve-ending in her body was on fire, as tingles lit up her body and detonated in an earth-shattering orgasm. Her back arched, her legs twitched, as her head was thrown backwards exposing her neck to his lips and teeth.

Genesis used the opportunity to lick and bite at her exposed neck, like a man starving for the taste of her skin. His mouth only served to torment her more, adding shivers to her already-overloaded senses. Meanwhile, he continued to pound into her, owning every part of her, inside and out. The vibrations from her cries reverberated through him, increasing his hunger for her.

Olivia floated on a cloud of endorphins while Genesis pinned her beneath him, providing the safety and dominance she needed. As her climax began to wane, she fell back to the bed, her chest heaving, trying to find air. Genesis continued to pummel her, and another wave of her climax began to build before the first even finished.

Genesis bit into the soft angle of her neck and shoulder as Olivia's next orgasm contorted her body and forced another loud cry of pleasure from her. Unable to hold back any longer, he arched up, ploughing as deeply as possible into her and growling out his orgasm, as his cock pulsed with his cum.

Olivia wrapped her legs around him and tugged him back against her, holding him as tightly as he had held her through her orgasmic bliss. Clinging to him while she floated back to earth, she whimpered softly into his chest, enjoying the heat and weight of him as it pressed her into the mattress. His weight on top of her made her feel secure and safe, almost like the bondage did. She felt free to laugh or cry and free to give him the love she felt for him. She felt his lips nibble across her jaw and capture her mouth in a tender kiss and knew that she could be herself with this man and he would still be here in the morning. That thought alone made her happier and stronger with him than without him. That kind of unconditional love had been withheld from her, even by her parents, who loved her if she was a good girl. The same with Kevin and, eventually, Remy, who at least was honest and told her outright that she needed to be a good girl or he would ensure her life was miserable.

Genesis levered himself up on his arms and looked into her eyes. He could tell that the intensity of what they shared scared her as much as the memories which her interview today had evoked and he felt the need to reassure her that he wasn't like Remy and that he would never abandon her now. She never said a word, with her face and eyes doing all the talking. Genesis looked her in the eyes and said, "You're safe with me. You are mine, now and forever." He smiled at her then. "I am yours in the same way," he admitted, showing his very real vulnerability where she was concerned.

Her look was one of questioning and anticipation, but he had to look deep into her eyes to find the question. There was also a fierce, loving determination behind her eyes, with her heart laid wide open in front of him. She was giving him her heart, while trusting him to treasure and cherish it. Her eyes were begging him to accept the gift that she was offering. It was an awesome responsibility, but one that Genesis was willing to accept. He gently growled, "Tell me who you belong to, who owns your heart?"

Olivia's face and eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, with her infectious smile dominating her face. She took a gasping breath, and as a tear trickled down her face, she said, "I belong to you, Genesis Zenati."

Olivia and Genesis held each other tightly, their naked bodies fitting perfectly together, with their limbs intertwined. Occasionally one would kiss or caress the other but, finally, the long stressful day took its toll. They eventually fell asleep intertwined, as if both were afraid to let go of the other.

*****