All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 22'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

I am not a fan of this series (perhaps I should start it though!), but rather of many of your other works and just wanted to come here and say how thrilled I am to see you posting again. Hope all is ok with you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best part of 2020

You being well enough to continue writing your stories!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 3 years ago

I loved this chapter and eagerly wait for more! I am happy Marcella ,is going to accept her engagement, enough with the resistance already. She needs to find proof so they can settle into their love for each other.

erktecerktecover 3 years ago
...like a walk with an old friend....

I had almost forgotten how I look forward to reading each new chapter as they came out. The richness of the characters and how they related to each other have always been so fulfilling. It is good to get back to this. Thank you for coming back we missed you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've been an admirer of your work since forever.

So very glad you're being back!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woohooooo!!

Can't tell you how happy it has made me to see your return.

Best news this end of 2020!!

K xx

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

Thanks so much for continuing this compelling story. Love the drawn out situation between Noah and Marcella and that you don't fall into the usual trope of this kind of relationship. Fantastic, looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

I have been waiting for the continuation of this story. I just started reading on Literotica in August, but I am excited to read more of this story.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

“When have I ever given you a reason not to trust me.”

Well. You want a list? For all these things, Noah has a reason justifying why he is “right” even if she disagrees with him, but they are all reasons not to trust.

The table man thing is only the tip of the iceberg.

1) He said he would follow everything she said, but he took over for the day.

2) He said he would stay in the car and he would do what she said, but he came in anyway.

3) He needs to “get to bases” and be in charge of their sexual life instead of just giving her a great day for her.

4)Their whole relationship has been about his ego.

And he is so misogynistic that he doesn’t even see what is in front of his face. Yes. Marcella has shown herself to be somewhat bratty and overly independent, but we have seen why. The only explanation for Noah’s behavior is that he is a table man. I have seen her growth over the story. It is time for Noah to grow.

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxover 3 years ago

As always, you never disappoint! Good on ya!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 3 years ago

Marcella admitting that she trusts Noah (and he a "Table Man!") "without reservation" is an enormous step forward for her... It also seems that she is beginning to think and consider Noah's actions rather than just react/attack as her first response. Will this be the turning point in their relationship? Not sure once they get back to reality...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From all the Zenati man I find Noah the one I dislike the most. He pretends to be the good guy but he can’t stop manipulating Marcella. Marcella is right in not trusting him. He doesn’t care about her well-being, he just cares about what he thinks Marcella needs. He never takes the time to look at the world through Marcella’s eyes but is disappointed and sometimes even angry with her when she doesn’t want look at the world through his eyes. Why do you constantly make the decision that the girl needs to change and accept all the selfish behavior?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES