All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 30'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
teehaateehaaabout 3 years ago
So sad... so happy...

I came for the erotica... and stayed for the story.

The fantastic encounter between little concetta and marcie is something I wont forget for a long time. Thank you so much for sharing your gift of storytelling with us.

And stay safe!

Cuddos from Brussels

Tom

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Wow!

Olivia is turning into that strong woman she was always meant to be.

PrincessValkyPrincessValkyabout 3 years ago

OMG THAT OLIVIA ENDING EEEEEEEEEEEP!

lsnid003lsnid003about 3 years ago

Love the lawyering up! So interested in how the Zenati V Konrad part of the story is playing out. Oh, you tell a wonderful tale! Thank you so much for working on this, and writing these amazing stories. Keep up the wonderful characters and their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just perfect

Lol to teehaa - me too!

It was fantastic finding this chapter here today. You are a truly gifted writer thank you so much for all the effort you’ve put in here and for sharing your stories too. I hope your complaint with Amazon about the blatant shameless plagiarism gets resolved in your favour very soon. Some people have no sense of decency.....morality not kink 😜

Best wishes Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please don't end Marcella, Jessa and Olivia's story here...

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you thought this would be the last chapter in the Zenati story and I hope it's not. I know that you received a lot of bullshit comments here and on Facebook, but please recognize them for the bullshit they are. You are an amazing writer. The Zenati saga is so different from the others and I love the characters you have created - the strong women who survive different kinds of trials and find a way to be themselves, be confident and be heard, and to let love in. I would love to read stories about the other families as well. Honestly, I will read anything you write. You are so gifted at characterization, foreshadowing, and storytelling in general. While I was waiting for the last couple of Zenati chapters I went back and re-read the other Table "books" and found things I had missed in the first reading. Thank you for sharing your writing.

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

Love this story, in fact each of the table stories! They are like fine wine, they just get better and better. Stay safe during these perilous times. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

During your, sabbatical(?), while writing the Zenati table, I read a tons of books/novela. printed or online other reads. Classics, banned books....JDRobb

But here's the thing. Your writing is mature. All the trials and tribulations you've lived, and the recognition of the vastness lives through that experience -

Yah. Bravo! I'll always come back. Since the beginning, other books get put down when you upload. I've read the series multiple times. So, thanks for a rare intelligent erotic published world that has the power to inspire, calm, and empower.

My husband of 35yrs thanks you, on so many levels through the years. Even though he doesn't realize it😉😚💋🍻🖖🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AMAZING

I am so invested in this story. Time and time again you impress us with your writing skills. It’s truly unlike any other here and I can’t thank you enough!

Keep writing as much as you can but make sure you do it for you and you enjoy it. Us readers are more than happy when we see you’ve uploaded anything new. Can’t wait to read more!! I hope it has a few more chapters left in it. I’m not ready for the table world to end :(

Jingles (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Let Marcella go. Noah is worse than her father, because he told Marcella that he loved her before hurting her. Why is there nobody who really wants the best for Marcella without trying to change her into something that fits their ego. This Storyline makes me sad because abuse is seen as something beautiful. Olivia has to beg for a chance to talk to her sister in private, how wrong is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That Olivia has to beg for a chance to talk to her sister alone, that is abuse. That Noah only thinks about what is best for him, and does not care about what Marcella wants and needs, that is abuse. That nobody asks Marcella why she made she’s decisions, that is neglect.

Sorry, but you lost me with this storyline. When this story would be realistic, Marcella would never be happy with Noah. He does not love her for who she is, but for who he want her to be. Her soul would die when she stays with him because her wings would be broken

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with some comments below. Noah doesn’t care about Marcella, he only cares about his own feelings and views. You are an excellent writer, you always come up with unexpected twists, you’re characters come to live but why do the women in you’re story always need to bow for the men in their lives? Marcella has a great character, she is strong, empathic, smart and funny why is that not enough? In real life she would never look at Noah twice because of his caveman behavior, why can’t she just find a guy that loves her unconditionally and doesn’t want to change her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5519 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES